13th November 2003, 05:40 AM
Which Dragonball series was the best?

Dragonball
Dragonball Z
Dragonball GT
Dragonball The Movies

Little_Pikachu
13th November 2003, 08:12 PM
For me, DBZ. It's the first one I saw, so naturally my sentimental favourite, GT was too short, and over here the DB dubs have been butchered so badly, they don't even call it a power pole and the theme tune sounds like the Budget Windows advert tune (very cheesy and annoying theme song for a double glazing company here in the UK) x_X

Most of the movies are very cool though, Simon is busy downloading a load of them in English (I've seen most of them in Japanese). My favourite is the one with Brolly. Si knows why :}

GreenShirT
13th November 2003, 08:29 PM
I think DBZ had a more consistant coolness to it although DBGT in parts was awesome but in parts was boring.
Cell Games or Kid Buu are my favourite DBZ and Super 17 is my fave GT.
Like Suzie said I am getting all the movies in English that have been released but have them all in Japanese too. Out of them I would say movie 5 or 8 are my faves so far but overall it is movie 13 - Dragonfist Explosion even though it is in Japanese. I really like the one off specials like History of Trunks, Bardocks Story and the GT special 100 years on was cool to, yes I squealed when I saw Goku.

shazza
14th November 2003, 04:03 AM
Well, I haven't seen any GT yet, but maybe I will soon, I don't really enjoy DB, I like DBZ the best, it is just more cool. As Simon said, the Cell games and Kid Buu are great sagas, but I would have to say the Cell games. I loved it when Gohan went to SSJ2, and I haven't seen any of the movies. :(

Pichu
14th November 2003, 11:09 AM
I've seen GT when it was dubbed in chinese.

I kinda think DBZ is the best, but I don't rightly like it...

Just think it is kind of repetitive ... All the same. :x

classy_cat18
14th November 2003, 11:19 AM
I think it's between the Dragonball and Dragonball Z series for me. Dragonball because Goku was a kid, he was meeting everyone for the first time, and some of the questions that I had about Dragonball Z were answered. On the other hand, Dragonball Z was the first part that I watched, it introduced Vegeta, and it had the Cell saga (Cell's my favorite villian).

Katie
15th November 2003, 01:53 PM
dragonball, it was the funniest. dbz is waaaaaay too repetitive for my taste. although dbz had future trunks :D I've never seen dbgt or the movies soooo yeah.

~Katie

Jay
15th November 2003, 05:29 PM
I thought Dragon Ball sucked ;(

Anyway I like Dragon Ball Z for that reason above. Considering I haven't watched any of the other series.

Yoh Asakura
15th November 2003, 05:58 PM
DB:GT Sucked. Seen the whole series. Super 17 is killed by a Dragonpunch for gods sake!!

Dragonball is the best though ;D uncut of course. It's so funny =D