PDA

View Full Version : Sean, the Outcast

SWAMPERT1
14th November 2003, 10:49 PM
Well im here today to bring you guys the FIRST FIC EVA HERE based on the Team Snatch character. It is just begining and WILL get better so bare with me. This first part is only a prolog so ya.

Sean, the Outcast: Prolog

The time is only a short time after the master trainers, Brendan and May, became the champions of the Hoenn region. It is only 10 years to be exact. Today is the day when a boy named Sean, who lives in the region of Oore, is going to become a member of Team Snatch. The team is devoted to taking pokemon and making them evil, and super loyal to there dark masters. Sean is starting off on his journey to free these poor, abuesed creatures and give them to good trainers and keeping them himself. It is now 10:00 am, the time for the Team Snatch coming ritual.

“Do you Sean, promise to honor and continue or gangs tradigion in making all pokemon evil?” A shadowed figured said will an evil voice.

“I do!” Sean said with a fake show of pride. Sean was about 5’10 and weighed about 140lbs. He had white spikey hair and a fine white line went horozontally acrosshis face. He wore black leather pants, a white T-Shirt and a blue trenchcoat that went over his trenchcoat.

“Good!” The shadowed figure said. “Now it is time for you to head out and make as many pokemon as you can, EVIL!

Sean then turned around and started to walk out of the huge church like building to the doors which were open and light shone through. He was taking his time as he walked down the long, Sage coloured carpet as other, older members cheered for Sean.

Sean then got to the door were he saw his two loyal conpanions, Deadbolt, Sean’s heroic Espeon and Lunar, Sean’s mighty Umbreon, lieing on the front stone steps, sunbathing. Sin walked over and crowched between the two.

“You guys are the best.” Sean said with a joy filled smiled.

Sean then patted the two on the head and started to walk. “Come on you guys lets go.” The two pokemon then jumped too there feet and ran next to their master, Sean.

Sean and is two pokemon then began there newest journey…………..

To be Continued

classy_cat18
15th November 2003, 12:32 AM
It's an OK start. I just want to say that there are some homophone confusion and some misspellings, but I'm sure that someone like mr_pikachu will come along and point them out. And this isn't the first fic based on Team Snatch; Team Snatch is.