PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: Journey of Planet Suno~~Starts~~LSU's Always Accepted

Matt
31st December 2002, 12:01 AM
Trainers from all over Kanto and Johto are getting ready to go to the docks to go to Suno, a new area that was newly discovered. When they arive at Suno, they will go to the new Pokemon Lab to get their pokemon. There, there are new cities, towns, and gyms. New enemys. But Team Rocket, Team Aqua, and Team Magma are still in the area. The have snuck into the ships to go to the new area and do their wrong doings. Little do the trainers know, that the Teams will be a big problem in Suno. Yet the trainers still enter the Pokemon League to be the best Pokemon Master.

Anybody Can Join!! So yea.
~__~Trainers~__~
Name:
Personality:
Looks:
Starting Pokemon:
History:
Other:

~~~~Bad Guys~~~~
Name:
Personality:
Looks:
Pokemon: (Up to 6)
Team: (Magma, Aqua, Rocket)
History:
Other:

Made up Pokemon Form:
Name:
Looks:
Attacks:

Name: Matt
Personality: A person not that many people really like. He doesnt have that many friends because of it. He just likes to be by himself. Sometimes he will ease up and be friendly but dont count on it.
Looks: Black hair with purple streaks. Purple Eyes. Height: 6" Weight: 110, He wears blue baggy zip off pants and a blue shirt.
Starting Pokemon: Natu
History: He went on a pokemon journey before. He went on one when it first started with the Kanto League. He was successful in beating the League. When he went to the Johto League, he had beaten all the gym leaders and was going to the League but, Team Rocket stole all of his pokemon and ran off with them. He hasnt had the heart to battle ever since then.
Other: A Popular trainer from Ecruteak and Morty's brother.

Name: Zeric
Personality: Mean, Rude, all the bad stuff. He likes to push little kids around and steal things from people. That is his idea of fun.
Looks: Black hair. He has Dark Green eyes but not that many can see them due to his hair that cover his eyes. He wears a black cape. And the rest of his clothes are all black.
Pokemon: Umbreon(M), Espeon(F), Xatu(F), Alakazam(M), Murkrow(M), Houndoom(M)
Team: Rocket
History: He was found on the side of the street. That is where Team Rocket found him and brought him in for evil training. He was trained to steal and be evil for as long as he can remember. His parents had abandoned him, because they didnt want to have a boy when they did.
Other: Top Agent of Team Rocket and the one who stole Matt's Pokemon.

Name: Juno
Personality: A very mysterious person. It is as if he teleports every where because you can barly see him. He loves to be mean to little kids. He thinks it is a national pass-time.
Looks: Black hair with red streaks, it resembles fire. He wears a Black cape with fire on it to cover the burns he got in a fire one day. He wears a red shirt and black zip off pants. He has red eyes and is about 6"
Pokemon: Charizard(M), Typhlosion(F), Margcargo(M), Houndoom(F), Flareon(F), Ninetales(F)
Team: Magma
History: He used to live in a Mansion high up on a hill in a city far away from Kanto and Johto. He loved fire pokemon and wanted to become a fire pokemon master and beat the pokemon league. But one day his house caught on fire and his parents were killed in the fire. He was saved by a shady guy in red and black. When he woke up from the fire he saw it was a Team Magma member. He had kidnapped him and started the fire. He was then trained to be ruthless and mean and destroy things. Now he is on the side of evil and wants to steal and destroy all the little weak pokemon trainers he can find.
Other: He is related to the top Team Rocket member Zeric and he is the top Magma member.

People Accepted So Far and what they are:
MetaKnight89- 2/Good-Evil
pokemasterfrank- 1/Good
Latios23- 1/Good
killer tai- 1/Good
Gladiator- 1/Good
Master Gengar12- 1/Good
Mystic_clown- 1/Bad
Ultimate Charizard- 1/Good
DarkPrince the Dark Knight- 1/Bad

Hitomi City-Where we start and where the lab is.
Nimbus Town
Lupus Town
Hortus Town
Butarufurai Forest
Luna City
Kazu Cave
Fraudis City
Ostrea Town
Astrum town
Aurum City
Nobilis Road
Suno League

*Towns,Cities,Forests,Caves, and all the other names came from Japense and Latin.
Hitomi=Destiny
Lupus=Wolf
Ostrea=Oyster
Butarufurai=Butterfly
Kazu=Monster
Astrum=Star
Luna=Moon
Fraudis=Mischief
Hortus=Garden
Nobilis=Noble
Nimbus=Cloud
Aurum=Gold
*Special Thanks to Killer Tai's friend and my Latin dictionary.

~``Matt``~
It was finally time. The boat was leaving today. I had to get ready. I didnt want to be late. Usually im always late. My brother had gotten up early like he always does. He has to to get to the gym before any of the other trainers come. The gym was right beside our house so I could hear the pokemon battling. I looked at my desk. I had a picture of me and my pokemon from the Kanto League. I had a Venomoth, Rhydon, Pidgeot, Nidoking, Nidoqueen, and Blastoise. I raised them from their basic forms and they were stolen. I had gotten to the Johto League and that is when they were stolen. It was very bad. But now that my brother has got me back into battling I will not let my pokemon get stolen this time. I went into the bathroom and got dressed. Then I walked downstairs to pick up some breakfast and I went out the door. I had to go to Olivine so I started early. I went into the garage. There I got my bike and got on it and started to drive towards my brother's gym. I walked into the door and saw my brother battling a trainer. My brother was winning. I walked up somemore and he noticed me. "Stop For A Minute" he said. He walked over to me. "Im leaving now Morty" I said. "Ok" He said. I walked out of his gym and got back on my bike. I started to ride towards Olivine. Maybe I will see a few people to talk to and make friends...

>>Zeric<<
I looked out the window in my office. I saw a lot of people going to Olivine City. There was a big ship. It was a sign on the side. I got out some binoculars and looked on the side. It said: Ship to Suno, Come Aboard. I put down the binoculars and walked out the door. I started to walk down the long flight of stairs. The elevator was out so I had to take the stairs. My cape was flapping behind me. I was finally at the bottom. I busted threw the front doors and started to walk towards my car. Our base was hidden in a place no where would find it so i didnt have to worry about anybody finding me. I got into the car and cranked it. It was a convertable so my cape would be able to fly behind me. I started to drive towards Olivine and try to sneak on the boat.

Juno
I looked out a lone window in the Team Magma base. All I could see was trees. We were hidden deep in a forest so no one would find us. I signed. I was very bored. I turned on the tv that was in the wall and started to flip threw the channels. I saw an ad for a boat trip to some no-where place called Suno. I started to watch it. They were showing where it would be. I saw that it was in Olivine City. I wasnt that far away from that. I ran down the stairs as quick as i could. I jumped into my car and ran past the trees toward Olivine. It would only take me about 20 minutes tops to get there. Then I could get on that ship and steal pokemon.

There finally im done. After 7 hours im finally done. Stupid names of cities.....

MetaKnight89
31st December 2002, 12:33 AM
~__~Trainers~__~
Name: Cloud
Personality: He is quiet and very serious.
Looks: meh, all u see is spiky blond hair and his face. The rest is covered in a gray cloak
Starting Pokemon: Eevee
Other: His dad knows Morty.

I got up and grabbed my empty pokeball. I was leaving on a boat to Suno today so I had woken up EXTRA early. I wanted to get an Eevee so i woke up early to get to Olivine on time. I grabbed my sword and walked downstairs. My dad was gone as usual and I grabbed a container of some sausage and scrambled eggs. Then, I pushed open the door and walked outside. I moved towards the route to Olivine but I realized I didnt have to rush. It was 3: 00 A.M and the boat was leaving in Olivine at......actually..didnt know. -_-0. I sighed but continued to walk towards Olivine City.

killer tai
31st December 2002, 07:41 AM
Name:Tai
Personality:lonely but good hearted ,he doesn't like unfair play,and will always stand up for friends.
Looks:black short hair,brown eyes with a scare between his eyes height:6'1,weight:115 black shirt with baggy grey pants
Starting Pokemon: Charmander
History:both his parents died at the age of 5 he ran away at the age of 6 with his Charmander he got for a present on his 6 birthday

I woke up in an inn at 4:00 I watched my akarn clock then wondered why I set my alarm clock,I watched the city from the window tiredly,and went back to bed but quickly awoke, remembering why I set my alarm clock to that time,I quicly woke charmander,got dressed and ran down the stairs but before I could go get out of the inn the inn lady stoped me,"I prepared breakfast for you Tai",she said in a sweet voice."Why'd u make breakfast so early for me?",I asked."You said u had to go to Suno early so I made breakfast early for you."she replied with a smile.I watched the table to see Charmander already siting there eating,I smiled and joined him,after a good meal I quickly ran outside and made my way to Ecureteak city and from there I'll go to Olivine city

Master Gengar12
31st December 2002, 10:22 AM
Name: Takano
Geneder: Male
Personality: Calm and friendly and not very talkative around people he doesn't know but very conceited and hopes to become the best some day. When in battle he uses odd tactics to confuse his foe.
Looks: 5'8, skinny. Has spiked hair with the tips bleached blonde.
Starting Pokemon: Cyndaquil (M)
Starting City: Blackthorn
History: Clair's nephew. Was trained with dragons and learned from them the different ways pokemon can attack. Although he loves dragons his fav pokemon is Cyndaquill which he plans to teach dragon moves in order to show thw world the power that they hold. He has no currently existing family but Clair so Clair raised him from the time he was 5 his parents died in a plane crash.
~Takano~
I woke up early having set a new path to get to Olivine late last night. My original plan was to make a long easy walk down the Moutain path and go around from there but I decided instead that it would be easier to go through the Ice Path and then through Ecruteak and Mahogany. I got up and went to the lower section of the house and looked out the window at the the gym which was closed today because I was leaving and Clair thought it was sad. I then entered the Kitchen where Clair was making breakfest and Lance sudddenly burst in to wish me good luck ( Lance spent a lot of time with me seeing as he didn't get as many challenges as Clair did since he was Leauge Champ.). I ate the Breakfest Clair made and said good-bye and went on my way to Olivine with the thought in my head of Clair telling that when I come back she's going to challenge and I'd better give her a little bit of a challenge because doesn't want to think sending me away was for nothing. When I got outside I readied myself and I went off towards Ice Path and towards my first adventure.

Matt
31st December 2002, 12:35 PM
OOC: MetaKnight. There are no swords on Cloud. You didnt put that on your sign-up form or i would of caught it already. And for the other dude. That was too bad. Edit that and try not to have blood and fighting and death.

~``Matt``~
I was riding my bike pretty fast. Even though it was 12:00 I didnt want to be late. The boat flier I got said the boat leaves at 3:00. So I slowed down. I stopped my bike and got off. I sat down below a tree and started to rest. It was really sunny outside and the tree was very shaddy so it wouldnt be hard for me to go to sleep. I kept trying not to but I fell asleep. When I woke up I looked at my watch. 1:30 I got up and looked for my bike. It wasnt anywhere. Then I remembered I left it behind the tree. I laughed and walked over to get it. Then I saw someone walking towards where I was. It was a guy. He had black hair that was pretty short. And he was wearing a black shirt with baggy grey pants. I got on my bike and decided to ignore him. As soon as I started I heard him yell. "Hey, You" he said. I got back off my bike and looked to see who it was. It was him. I walked over there. "Who are you" he asked. "Im Matt" I said. "Hey, Im Tai" he said. "Hey" I said. "Where you headed" he asked. "Im going to Olivine to get a boat to Suno" I said. "That is where im going" he said. "Cool, want to hang out" I asked. "Ok" he said. I got on my bike. "See ya there Tai" I said. I rode off towards Olivine.

>>>Zeric<<<
I was riding my car down the road when I saw another car. He was right behind me. My car was black and his was red. He was wearing a cape like mine but his was black with fire at the bottom. I looked in my rear-view mirror and saw it was a Team Magma member, Team Rocket's rivals. I sped up to get away from him. It looked like he was following. I pulled down another road. Luckily he passed. I signed in relieve. I didnt want to start any problems before I even get on the boat. I pulled out of the road again and started off. I passed a kid on a bike. I tried not to stare but he looked oddly familiar. I slowed down and let him pass. Then I headed back for Olivine. When I got there, I saw a huge ship and a lot of buildings. I have never been to Olivine so i didnt know what it looked like. I went behind a building and parked my car and covered it with a huge leave. Then I started to walk towards Olivine with my hands in my pockets.

Juno
There was a dude in front of me that looked weird. He looked like a guy from Team Rocket. I wanted to see if it was. He must of spotted me because he started to speed up. I sped up right behind him. Then he must of started to worry because he pulled down a dirt road and waited for me to pass. I passed him but not before I caught a glimpse of his face. He was from Team Rocket. I kept on for Olivine now knowing this. When I got there I rode around trying to find a good spot to hide my car. Then I spotted a bunch of trees. I rode over there and parked behind them. I got out. My cape was flapping behind me, because of the strong winds. I started to walk towards the ship but as soon as I started I saw the Team Rocket dude coming. He was parking behind a building. He must of been smart. I tried to ignore him and walked on.

killer tai
31st December 2002, 04:12 PM
~Tai~
I walked down the route on my way to Olivine city thinking of getting on th boat to Olivine city on the boat,looking at the water,I watched Charmander he looked like he was thinking of something,he acted like he grabed something an put it into his mouth over and over.I smiled happily and watched ahead to see the tip of the town coming closer and closer to me the further I went I was soon at the entrance of the city there were so many fliers there about the boat,I watched Charmander he looked so happy,soon he was going to be in a paradise of food.

Master Gengar12
31st December 2002, 09:32 PM
~Takano~
I started through Ice Path at about 6:00 and I went through surprisingly fast it took about an hour. I had been through there and to Olivine hundreds of times with Clair but we always ran into pokemon so it took us a while to get through about 2 and half hours and the walk to Olivine took another 4 so I had a lot of time and left early on purpose because I didn't want to pack anything for lunch so I planned to stop at the nice restaraunt in Ecruteak to eat it would probably take about 45 miutes leaving us half an hour early. I love to be early late or barely on time is not like me, early is the best. I ran the path quickly to and through Mahogany and went through Mt. Mortar swiftly (with the map Clair had made.) an d made it to Ecruteak by 8:30 the rest of the path was short so I had time to say hi to Morty ( I know Morty well because most of the Gym Leaders are good friends and Clair and Morty knew eachother well) and found out his brother was already on his way to Olivine not to long ago. I changed my plans and had a good lunch with Morty and set out on the road to Olivine I ran most of the way to Olivine because I had taken an hour for lunch and the rest of the trip woul take at least an hour and a half. I ran as fast as I could passing many walking trainers on the way most of them new and headed to the docks. Never in my life had I seen so many people in Olivine at once. It was amazing to see it all and the good part was it took only an hour and a half so I had half an hour to see the sights.

Edited: soryy Likn10 I tend to get ahead of myself sometimes and ahead of the ppl running these things i guess i forget that i'm not the on running it.

Matt
1st January 2003, 01:53 PM
Ok. MG12. Dont go onto the boat. So edit your post. I dont want anyone to go on the boat yet. And the flier didnt say that. Got that? Ok so edit it.

Keyblade Master
1st January 2003, 03:26 PM
Name: Samantha Green
Personality: Sweet and Brave.
Looks: She has Long purple hair, wears a tee-shirt (purple), a purple mini-skirt, high black boots.
Starting Pokemon: Sneasel
History: Her parents died at a young age.
Other: She if friends with the Goldenrod Gym leader.
------------------------------------------------

*:.Samantha.:*

I woke up at 2:00 PM. I gapsed because my alarm didn't go off I got dressed at brunch and grabed my Pokeball containing my Sneasel IceClaw and my backpack as I started off to catch the boat. When I got to Olivine City I saw alot of trainers around and I took IceClaws Pokeball and said, "Go IceClaw." IceClaw is my best friend. We just sat on a bench and looked around at the other trainers as took a sip of water from my water bottle and passed it to IceClaw I said, "Well this is it huh Ice?" I usaully call IceClaw Ice. I looked at saw someone spying on me....

Gladiator
1st January 2003, 03:42 PM
Name: Boris Black
Personality: Very intelligent, calm-natured, helpful, friendly, but for reasons unknown (genetic), he can't talk legibly when near girls. He isn't crazy about them, he fears them.
Looks: 6'7 (yep), athletic build, healthy tan, blue eyes and dark blue hair. He has a matching colored shirt and hat. He wears black jeans with white sneakers. Sometimes he has a leather jacket.
Starting Pokemon: Machop (M), Sensai
History: Boris Black was born to Iro Black and Roxanne Henderson. Boris Black has been an A+ student since 1st Grade and a champion athlete since Middle School. He likes to box and practice the martial arts. He plans on raising a team of Pokemon who use mostly physical moves.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I woke up at 5:00 AM to get ready for the adventure ahead. I was always a kind of early bird when it came to important tasks. Heck, I even turned in projects a day after they were issued. Go figure. I ran down to the breakfast table where Mom had my favorite meal waiting. Then I ate my breakfast at high speed and bolted out the door. (Yes he changed clothes, don’t ask) and into the car.

"Mother, we are going to be late!" I called out while hitting the horn. I could drive the car myself, but Mom didn't want me to. I guess she just wanted me to be at top shape when we arrived in Olivine. Dad was on a business trip and couldn't come. Guess this is what happens when you are a major industrialist. Mother soon came out. It always amazes me that she can, no matter what, always look neat and orderly, even after just waking up.

"It's 5:15 AM. We have plenty of time." she complained while getting in.
"Yeah well I like to be early." I replied and then we drove off.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Made appropriate changes.

Matt
1st January 2003, 05:24 PM
Keyblade Master are you a Team Rocket member or a trainer. If you are a trainer, then why do you have those pokemon at the bottom. Ok if you are a trainer all you have to do is take those pokemon off.

pokemasterfrank
1st January 2003, 05:32 PM
Name: Frank

Personality: Likes to take things lightly, yet has some serious look at the world.

Looks: 5' 7'', dark brown hair (almost black), slightly tanned

Starting Pokemon: CHARMANDER! Charmander Charmander Charmander...*goes off ranting about Charmander*

History: Hyped about Charmander ever since he saw the majestic Charizard. He started this journey to show the world how cool Charizard is, and to distribute pieces of blank paper to everyone, around the world.
~~~~~~~~~~
*sigh* Here goes. As I walked along the sandy shore of the beach Fuchsia, I sniffed the ocean air and let the warm sand shift though my toes, trying to savor the last moments in Kanto. This was my home, the place I was born and raised, but today, I would be going on a wondrous adventure, to a new land. Charmander walked beside me, unaware at what was going to happen, but was trying to comfort me, sensing that I had something on my mind.

I sat down on the yellow golden sand, and watched the sunrise, the yellows, oranges, and purples, with Charmander beside me. I let the cool, clear aqua blue ocean water lap at my feet, refreshing with every touch. With that, I got up and walked home.
-------------------
I was amazed at the long line of people in the docks, boat loads at time, people left to Suno, the new land discovered. As I got on the boat, I took one last glimpse at Kanto, my home…

”I will come back, come back as an accomplished trainer.” I turned to Charmander. “Let’s go Charmander, we have a whole adventure ahead of us!”

Arnen
1st January 2003, 07:06 PM
Can I be an LSU? I was on vacation and didn't get a chance to join.

~Name: Arnen (<<hilight to see)
~Age: 13
~Gender: F
~Personality: Shy and quiet, usually very antisocial, but likes people.
~Looks: Sort of tall, light brown hair, blue-grey eyes, wears a light purple top with khaki cargo pants and white shoes.
~Starting Pokémon: Sno (made up)(Name:Blizzard, Female, Level 5)
~Location: Goldenrod City
~History: Umm, nah.
~Other: Eh, *kills other*

(D'oh! Forgot! Sorry!)Made up Pokemon Form:
~Name: Cuno (types: Ice/Flying)
~Looks: Like an extremely cute, miniature Articuno, without the crest. That's cuz it's the baby form of Articuno.
~Attacks: Anything Articuno can use, plus Iron Claw

-Name: Taden
-Personality: He's evil *Taden laughs evilly* *bashes Taden over the head* Erm, he loves watching small, defensless animals (or Pokémon) suffer.
-Looks: Sorta like Riku from Kingdom Hearts (I played it last night at a friend's house and was like, "Wow, he looks like Taden!") only his feet and hands aren't that big o.O Yeah, he has the silver hair and blue eyes. He wears a dark grey T-shirt and black jeans, with a blue armband and leather gauntlets. Oh, and a black cape.
-Pokémon: Ise (made up)(Name: Ki, Male, Level 12), Pidgeotto (Name: Aeris, Male, Level 13), Dewgong (Name: Frost, Female, Level 11), Spearow (Name: Terris, Male, Level 12)
-Team: Aqua
-History: Uh, he likes Ice and Flying Pokémon, so he really wants an Articuno... So he joined Team Aqua in hopes of coming across one.
-Other: He has a sword, but he won't kill anyone with it (at least not in THIS RPG heehee, in other RPGs letting him in is letting in a lot of detailed gore *Taden laughs evilly again*)

Made up Pokemon Form:
-Name: Sno (types: Ice/Flying)
-Looks: Sort of like a wolf pup, blue fur with a white belly with little silver wings. Incredibly cute ^_^
-Attacks: Powder Snow, Gust, Bite, Aurora Beam, Scratch, Faint Attack, Twister, Ice Beam, Mist, Crunch, Blizzard. TM/HM moves: Cut, Fly, Icy Wind, Dig, Hidden Power, Strength, Razor Wind, Blizzard, Water Gun, Ice Beam (Move Tutor)

Matt
1st January 2003, 07:27 PM
Ok Nabooru. I rather Taden not have a sword, but if you dont kill anyone with it then you may have it. And since you have a made up pokemon you need to put it in the made up pokemon form. Other than that your accepted so edit and start posting ;)

Arnen
1st January 2003, 08:07 PM
OoC: Great ^_^ I changed it; Taden won't kill anyone, I promise. Actually, I think I'll post now...

~`~`Arnen`~`~

I ran down the street, past the mall and the flowershop, past the reastaraunts and bars, and eventually past rows of smaller houses. Stopping suddenly, nearly killing myself for forgetting, I took out my bike and set it up. I mounted the vehicle and rode the rest of the way to Newbark Town.

I ran into the lab, having left my bike leaning against the door. The secratary raised an eyebrow disaprovingly. Prof. Elm entered the lobby.

"You're late," he said.

Breathing heavilly, I replied, "Yeah, I noticed..."

The Prof. guided me back to the Pokémon room, where he had my new Pokémon. He handed me the bright purple Pokéball. Thanking him, I pressed the button, and, in a flash of white light, out came my new Pokémon. She gazed up at me from the ground with her big, red yes, chirped, then flapped up onto my shoulder. I grinned, taking my new Pokédex from Elm. I flipped it open and pointed it at the small Pokémon on my shoulder. I began pressing buttons until I came to nickname. I entered in: Blizzard. SHe seemed happy with it. Thanking the Prof. again, I left the lab, got on my bike, and began the long ride to Olivine Port.

OoC: My mom wants me off. I'll post for Taden tomorrow. I changed it.

Matt
1st January 2003, 08:55 PM
Everybody. You get your pokemon at the lab ok? Got that. It would be nice if you edited your post so you can get it at the lab. You are ruining the plot!! And it isnt raining MK!!!

Arnen
2nd January 2003, 09:42 PM
Ok, sorry. I changed it. But that's just for the trainers, right?

~^*Taden*^~

I stood atop a building, staring, face unreadable, at the ship that would take those foolish trainers to Suno, cape billowing in a zephyr. Ki sat at my side, the breeze playing through his blue-and-white fur, his pale sapphire eyes full of a hidden fire. He ruffled his small, silver wings once, his ears perking up. Trainers were starting to arrive.

I gazed down at the small Pokémon, then spoke a single word of command. "Come." Ki's tail wagged once before he stood on all fours, still gazing at the ship. I repeated the command, walking towards the ship, cold and silent silent as ice. Ki followed, though making quite a lot more noise. Smiling grimly, I increased my pace to a run, heading for where they were loading the cargo.

OoC: Interact if you want; Taden plans on hiding with the cargo.

Lorelei
3rd January 2003, 10:35 AM
~~~~Bad Guys~~~~
Name: Lorelei Malfoy
Personality: Loves animals. Kind, caring, nice. Can get bitchy at times, and tends to often get sassy to someone when she gets a grudge against that person. Has an extremely strong streak of obstinacy, courageous, fun-loving. Often jumps to conclusions and has a short temper. Determined, outgoing. She can be a big flirt, but she knows how far she should go. She can sometimes push her luck, and never gives things a chance sometimes.
Looks: Blonde hair to shoulders with gold highlights. Blue eyes. Slender, tall, pretty. Athletic, agile. Tanned skin. Wears a silver necklace with a horse on it. She has a small tatoo on her lower back of a yellow star in purple and blue flames. Wears khaki coloured boot-cut flares and a black halter top with gold hoop earrings.
Pokemon: A male Shadowfax named Shadowfax ^^;; (Seeeee Belooow)
Team: Magma
History: She lived a basic life, and joined Magma because she really thought Trainer-life was cliché… plus she didn't want a stupid charmander or such…
Other: Shadowfax is really cool. He's like… her only Pokémon, and she rides him instead of keeping him in a Pokéball, because she broke his Pokéball by accidently flinging it off the roof of Sliph Co. Wow 0o;;

Made up Pokemon Form:
Name: Shadowfax, Fire/Flying (Had too ^^;;)
Looks: Horse-like, an evolved form of Rapidash but much larger, silvery-white instead of white, with white flames and black eyes, and long, sweeping feathered wings.
Attacks: Everything Rapidash has plus Fly, Whirlwind and Razor Wind.

Um… Ima going to wait for your OK…

Matt
4th January 2003, 10:15 AM
Oh im sorry. Very Busy. Ok Nabooru yes it is only for trainers. The bad guys have the pokemon already. And Lorelei you are accepted. Ok now my posty.

~`Matt`~
I walked closer to the boat. It was really big. Somke was coming out of the back. It was ready for people to get on. I walked closer to the boat. Then I saw one of my friends, Tai. "Hey Tai, Over Here" I yelled. Tai noticed me and ran over there. "Hey" he said. "Ok lets wait for them to say we can get on" I said. "Ok" He said. A man was coming from the boat down to the docks. It looked like the captain but I wasnt sure. He walked up to a microphone and started to annonce something. Hello Trainers. I am Captain Tritain. I will be the Captain of the ship to the Island of Suno. Now you will be entering this boat in a straight line. Then when you get to the top you will be able to draw for a number. This number will tell you what room you have. The Numbers go as followed: 1: Suits, 2:Very good, 3:Almost as good, 4:Not Bad, 5:Ok...., 6:Getting Worse, 7:Bad but a little good., 8:BAD, 9:VERY BAD, 10:The worst room ever. Ok well and there are more rooms. There are two suits, and two of the others. Well ill let you get to picking now. He left. I walked and got almost in the front of the line. Then we started. Tai was right behind me. I walked up to the drawing station and picked up a piece of paper. It was a Number 1!!!! I looked back at Tai he had gotten a number 1 also. I ran over the boat and looked for my room.

killer tai
4th January 2003, 10:59 AM
~Tai~
I watched number and started to run around the boat looking for my room I speed down the corridors looking for my room I watched back att charmander who wasn't to much at the back of me I watched forward to see someone walking around.I hit the person in his back we both feel forward and Charmander just jumped over the heap we were in and watched us."Sorry" I said when I got up,"No problem" he said.I watched his face to see it was matt."Hey again I said what room did u get"I said,"I got room 1",he replied."so do I',I said smiling I walked down the corridor with matt until we found our room Charmander opened the door and rushed inside to one of the beds and started to bounce on it I waked in and started to unpack some of my things

Gladiator
4th January 2003, 11:23 AM
Boris
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We got to the boat. Surprise, surprise I'm late. I was hoping to be first, but Mom got lost on the way. Well, I can't do anything about it. I heard the announcer and I jumped into the back of the line. As several others got there numbers I grew nervous.
<What if I ended up with a number 10. I don't think it will fit all of the stuff I'm planning on bringing> I thought to myself while staring at the giant book bag on my shoulders. You are probably asking what I am carrying. Mostly fighters equipment, clothes, food, Pokemon supplies, and several incubators in case I get any eggs during my journeys (Yeah, I'd like to be a father figure). Then the line got to me and I put my hand in the hat, and pulled out a number 2. I sighed with relief and bolted to my room. I made excellent progress to my room when, just in front of the door, I slammed right into my roommate.
I'll let anyone who wants to be my roommate post now. Also remember, if you are a girl, he won't speak legibly (he might also get real nervous) He's afraid of girls.

Arnen
4th January 2003, 07:25 PM
OoC: I will, if you don't mind. Otherwise I can edit this post.

~`~`Arnen`~`~

I reached my hand cautiously into the hat. I pulled out the number 2. Smiling slightly, I grabbed my stuff off the ground and boarded the ship.

The room was ok, I guess. There was a bunk bed, even. Throwing my stuff on the top, I let Blizzard out of her Pokéball and went to the door, planning on exploring the ship.

"Ow!" I cried, bumping into a tall guy who I guessed was my roommate. Blizzard teetered off my shoulder, and I caught the small Pokémon before she hit the ground.

"Uh-- uh-- sorry!" the guy said. He looked pretty nervous about something.

Shrugging mentally, I said, "Um, I'm Arnen. I guess we're gonna be roommates for this trip. Nice to meet you..." I trailed off, expecting him to say his name.

MetaKnight89
4th January 2003, 07:45 PM
I walked toward the boat and grabbed a number which said would determine your room. It read, 4. So I walked toward room 4 passing a girl and 3 boys, no doubt people from other rooms. I stuck in a keycard(or whatever.....) and opened the door. There was a bunkbed and a little table with a chair. I turned on the lights and sat down, waiting for the boat to depart.......

Lorelei
5th January 2003, 03:36 PM
Guys, I'm really sorry if I don't get a chance to post over the next days because I got hit in the back with a GT and such and I spent a day in the hospital, so I'm confined to a couple days of bed rest, which means not much time online. Really sorry ^^;;

Lorelei
--------
Shadowfax's hindquarters fell and rose as his twelve-foot wings flapped and soared on either side of me. The Shadowfax was a beautiful Pokémon… much like an extremely large Rapidash but silver, with white flames and silver wings. Shadowfax, which was what I called mine, was carrying me much like a horse would normally, just over the sea.

I adjusted my bag slightly on my shoulder, and watched the boat down below chug slowly along the water.

"Well… here we go." I grinned, "On, Shadowfax!" I called, and Shadowfax's speed doubled.

Gladiator
5th January 2003, 05:28 PM
Boris
Arnen introduced herself to me, then silence followed. It took me awhile to figure out she wanted my name. I quickly went through my wallet and pulled out my driver's license. She looked at it and then stared up at me (Well, I am a giant).
"Um, I know you can speak, Boris." she said at last. To this I wrote something down
"Girls frighten me. No offense" she quickly read it and looked in the room.
"This is going to be a strange cruise." she quickly said to which I nodded and got inside. I noticed she took the top bunk (Darn!) and so I placed everything on the bottom and then pulled out all of my equipment and plugged them to the wall. I then proceded to exit and explore the ship.

killer tai
5th January 2003, 09:23 PM
~Tai~
I finished unpacking all my stuff and sat on the bed,I felt a tugging on my pants I watched down too see Charmander tugging my jeans and making some eating signs,I nodded and went out with Charmander to get some food,I walked through the corridor looking for the restaraunt or anywhere where they give food,I walked through from one coridor to the next.until I ended up back to the the entrance of my room"Charmander it may take a while to get some food in here",I said confused,"Charmander kepts tugging me forward so I started to run through the until I bumped into someone again,I looked up at who I hit,I couldn't believe how big he was and Charmander seemed surprise,"uh hi who are you"I asked,"hey my name is Boris I'm one of the trainers who are going to suno and who are you?",he replied,"my names Tai I'm on of the trainers going to suno too pleased to meet you",I said....

Matt
6th January 2003, 03:47 PM
~`Matt`~
I walked around on the ship. I followed signs that said: Rooms. When i got to the corridor with the rooms on it, I saw a lot of other people also. Tai was at the door. He was just going in. I walked in behind him. There was a bed then a door leading to another room. I went into the other room and put my stuff on the bed. I didn't really need to unpack since the flier said we would be ariving in the morning. I layed down on the bed and drifted off to sleep. It was going to be a long boat trip. When I woke up, I looked at the clock. It was 5:00. I got up and went out my room. Tai and Charmander were gone. They must of gone to the Dinning Room. I walked out the other room and went out into the corridor. I was going to go to the Dinning Toom also. It was dinner time. I walked out into the outside part of the ship and looked over board. We had left while I was asleep. I could still see a faint light from Olivine City though. I countinued my trip to the Dinning room. When I got there I could see a lot of things. The first thing I saw, was the big Buffet Table. Then I saw a lot of tables with trainers just like me going to Suno. I walked over to a table and sat down. There was no one at the table so I sat down. I liked being by myself. I looked over and saw a stand with a microphone on it. That must be where the Captain was going to talk. I looked at my watch. It was 5:30. I sat back in my chair and signed. I was still sorta tired. I looked up and saw the Captain walking towards the stand. He fixed the mic and started to talk. Hello Trainers. And Welcome. You will eat in a few minutes but a little announcement is in order. Now. We will arive in Suno tommorow morning at 7:00. There you will go to Hitomi City and get your pokemon. Now for the bad news. We have heard rumors that some unsuspecting guests are on this ship. We have not found out who it is yet, but we will soon. Our guards are searching the ship as we speak, so don't be alarmed. Now please eat your fill and enjoy yourselves. I wondered who it could be. Then I remembered that I saw that person in the car. I could of been him, but I wasnt sure. I didn't let it worry me. I got up and walked over towards the Buffet Table. There I got a plate and started to get food. When I had gotten my food I walked back to my table and started to eat. The food was very good.

Yah so there. Dont get to the island in any posts right now. Got that?

Gladiator
6th January 2003, 05:31 PM
Boris
I began a conversation with Tai. I'm never very social so I tried talking about what I knew: Pokemon (I know other things, but I didn't know if he would be interested). We talked about our different training styles, what we wanted to do when we reached the island, even about our particular plans.

"I myself plan on raising a team of Pokemon who fight." to this I got a quizzical look.
"In other words, I want to raise a bunch of Pokemon who can box, wrestle, or use the martial arts. I'm not limited to that either. They can use any attacks in their arsenal." I got an understanding 'Ah' to that statement. Then we looked at the time and realized that it was time to eat.
"Do you know where the Dining Room is?" he asked me.
"Yep follow me." I said as I headed toward the back end of the ship.

killer tai
7th January 2003, 02:27 PM
~Tai~
Boris bought me and Charmander to the dinning room,I looked around at all the trainers and the large buffet table,I looked down to see Charmander run with great speed to the buffet table he took 4 of every thing and sat down to a table I sighed, thanked Boris for his help and served myself some food I walked to the table on which charmander had ate all his food but before I could eat some of my food Charmander sprang at me throwing me down and eating my food,I got up and served myself another batch of food and quickly sat at anoher table and ate it I had never eaten food so good exept from the last breakfast the inn lady made for me I stood up and walked back to Charmanders table but Charmander wasn't there I quickly turned to the buffet table to see Charmander taking more plates of food,he watched me and walked to another table where matt was sitting and started eating I sighed and decided to just sit there and started thinking a bit......

Arnen
7th January 2003, 09:01 PM
~^*Taden*^~ Sneaky, sneaky, sir...

I saw several trainers leave the deck. Nodding to Ki, I walked after them, staying in the shadows.

I followed them down a hallway and into what had to be the dining hall. I stood just outside the door, watching them.

Ki trotted into the room, sniffing and wagging his tail. "Ki!" I hissed to my Pokemon, who just continued his cute act. The trainers looked at him, obviously wondering how he got there. I rubbed my temples in frustration before trying to coax my Pokemon back to me, while still being quiet enough to remain unnoticed. After several minutes of this, I groaned, slumping aginst the wall. "<That Pokemon ALWAYS has to think with his stomach...>" I thought disdainfully.

Baby Blue Eyes
8th January 2003, 04:07 PM
Just to tell you, if you like Kirby, go to my thread calledKirbys Evil Twin Puffbal!!!

Lorelei
8th January 2003, 07:22 PM
BBE, advertising and spamming is against the rules.

Lorelei, Team Magma.
--------
Shadowfax's wings turned slightly and fluttered up as he stretched out his slim legs to land, his footfall light on the woody surface of the deck, hooves barely hitting as he landed.

"Good work, Shadowfax." I said, sliding down, and landing on the dock. "What now?" I added, though I knew perfectly what was next planned for Team Magma. I stroked Shadowfax's withers gently, and smiled.

"Wait? I'll flush 'em out." I smirked, rushing down the stairs into the cruise ship's halls.

There was a door labelled Number Two. I heard a handle turning and instantly moved around a corner. A tall guy was exiting. I smiled and snuck behind him, which was easy. I watched from behind corners until I spotted another guy come into view.

They introduced themselves to one another, as Tai and Boris. They were heading to the dinner hall?

The dinner hall was wide and spacious. Before going in after them, the cell phone at my hip vibrated suddenly and I picked it up.

"Yeah, Boss?" I replied promptly, raising it to my ear.

"Are you ready to get some Pokémon?" he replied gruffly, in a bored tone. "The last batch you pinpointed for the grunts to get was excellent, and I am in need of more? could I expect you to get some?"

I paused, and replied; "Yeah. I'll send you the stats."

He hung up, and I shoved the phone into my pocket. It was my job for Magma? no, I wasn't as lowly as a Grunt? but I was, indeed, higher as that. A spy. I slunk around looking for Pokémon that had promise; promise to be strong. Second-highest in the chain of Magmas, the only other person higher than me, besides my boss, being Juno. But no slowpoke was worth it, unless it was strong. So there it was.

And there was another guy? hissing at a little wolf-like Pokémon with wings?

"Ki!" he hissed, but the Pokémon kept going.

He kept hissing and mouthing at the Pokémon until slumping against the wall. He wore a dark grey T-shirt and black jeans, with a blue armband and leather gauntlets, as well as a black cape.

He was an Aqua, which surprised me slightly? but I ripped my gaze away from him from where I was, and watched through the glass part of the door. I could see a Charmander; a usually strong Pokémon and a popular starter. And there was a Machop. An unusual starter; but could be very strong.

Hiding around a corner and poking around, I blended in as a trainer, wearing my khaki jeans and a black halter top instead of the usual Magma uniform.

Matt
11th January 2003, 10:52 AM
~``Matt``~
Tai and his Charmander sat down at the table I was at. We started to eat some food. The food was very good. I could see Charmander eating a lot of food. He must of been hungry. I just laughed. It was funny. I ate somemore. I didn't want to be hungry at Suno. As soon as I ate as much as I could I sat back into my chair. Charmander was just getting done with his food. I sat up. A lot of the people in this room were finishing their food. I looked up and saw some of the lights going out over in the corners. It must of been time to go. I got up out of my chair and pushed it in. The other lights were going out also. "Come on Tai, it's time to go" I said. He got up and got his Charmander. We started to walk for the exit. Then I heard something inside there. It was someone talking. All I could hear was mumbling, but sometimes I could pick up a few things. "Lets get out of here........food......." I could hear more voices. "Ok....but.....wait for Zeric.....Juno" "Good idea.......yes very good..... I tried to ignore the voices. They were somewhere in the ship. Someone was probally at an air vent playing a trick or something. I wouldn't dout it on this ship. Me and Tai walked out of the Dinning Room and started to walk towards our room. I looked up towards the sky. I was walking at the same time. I wasn't watching wear I was going. I ran right into someone. I fell to the ground. THUD. I rubbed my head and looked up. It was a girl. I got up. "I'm very sorry Miss" I said. "Thats ok" She said. "So what is your name" I asked. "It is Arnen" She said. "Hi, Im Matt" I said nervously. She laughed. "Well, I have to go now" She said. "Ok Bye" I said. She started to walk off into the distance. "Hey, Wait" I called. She turned around. "Hey, do you want to hang with me and Tai when we get to Suno" I asked. "Ill think about it" She called. She walked off towards her room. "Come on Tai, lets get out of here" I said. We walked off towards the corridor. It was a long walk to the corridor. When we got there, Tai entered. "Arn't you coming to your room" He asked. "Nah I think ill walk around for a little while" I said. "Ok" He said. I walked off, and went to the side of the boat. I looked out into the dark distance. The water was hitting the boat, and the wind was blowing. My hair was blowing in this wind. Then I heard foot steps behind me. I turned around instantly. It was no one there. "Hmmm I must be becoming paranoid" I said to myself. I walked off to another part of the boat. I really wanted to see what was on this boat. I walked past the Dinning Room. I pulled the doors, and found out it was looked. I walked on. There were many doors on this boat. A lot of them were locked. I was going to try some of them but, people may be in there. So I just walked on. This boat was huge. I was lost because of it. I was going to try to get back to the room now. I walked on the deck. But this time I saw a stair-case. I walked over to the stairs and walked down them. I looked down the stairs before I started, but all I could see was darkness. I was going to risk what was down there. I walked down these steps. When I go to the bottom, I saw flares on the wall. I walked down the long, dark, corridor to see what was down there. It was a very long corridor. When I got to the end, I saw a few shadows on the walls. I turned my head a little and saw some people. It was two guys in capes. They were talking. One of them looked like the on that was following me. I turned back towards the stairs when something happened. More people were coming down the stairs. It must of been more members of the people I just saw. I heard their names were: Team Magma, Team Aqua, and Team Rocket. I had no where to go. They were going to catch me for sure. Then I saw a corner on the left side of the room. Since the corridor was dark, I could run over there quickly. I did so, and hid. As the members walked by me, I tried not to breath so they couldn't find me. When they had passed, I signed in relieve. The people went over to the other people, and they started to talk about things. "Yes, this plan is going perfectly" One of them said. "Yes it is."Another one said. Then they started to talk about what they were going to do to the new trainers. I gasped in fear. One of them turned around. It was the one in the black cape. He must of been on Team Rocket. He walked over to wear I was standing and threw his arm out. He grabed me. I was found. "Look What I Found" He said. They walked over to me. "Hahahahahaha" They started. "Le....t....m...e....go....." I said. "No" The Team Rocket Member said. I didn't know what I was going to do. The team rocket member threw over to where they were standing. I hit the wall and fell to the ground. I gasped and passed out in pain. When I woke up, I wasn't in the corridor anymore. I was in my room. "Hmmm That is weird" I said. "I could of sworm I was in there" I said. I got up and looked out the window. I could see what looked like a island. It must of been Suno!!! I yelled in joy and ran into the bathroom. I got a bath and got dressed and ran out of the room. It was going to be nice to get off this boat. I looked around and saw a few people I had seen before. I stared to walk, but was stopped by a back pain. I stopped and grabed my back. It was throbing in pain. Then I heard the captain. "Hello Trainers. I hope everyone had a nice sleep. Now we will be at the island in about 10 minutes. So get your things and get ready to go on a pokemon adventure. We will be back in about a year to get you. Then you will go back to Johto and continue your journey. Now is everyone ready? Ok Everyone, go to the side and get ready to leave. I ran over to the side and watched as we got to the side of the island. I waited as they opened the door to the ship. When it was dropped, the walk way was too. The trainers started to run down the walk-way and started to jump around. I looked over, and saw the Lab. I looked over towards a sign and saw that it was Hitomi City. That is where we get our pokemon. I was very happy. I ran over towards the lab and started to walk in to get my pokemon. This is where I would start my destiny.

Matt
12th January 2003, 12:53 AM
1) The buffet is over, you missed it.
2) That was WAY too short.
3) Ya.
4) If it is going to be that, it is going to be considered spam

So ya. I told you these rules. So yea.

Hitomi
13th January 2003, 05:11 PM
w Da Sign Up Form Of Hitomi

Name: Akira Hitomi
Personality: Akira loves technology stuff and she is very friendly when she wants to, but when she's mad, she can burn you like a Typhlosion's Flamethrower when she wants to.
Looks: Akira has dyed hair tied up into a ponytail. She has pure black hair but dyed dips of honey brown. She has bright brown eyes when in the sun. Akira wears a white tank top with sky blue sleeve bands for each arm which go to her wrists. On her neck, she has a pokeball attached to her necklace. Akira wears blue bottom-bell jeans with a sky blue spring jacket around her waist. She also wears white shoes.
Starting Pokemon: Nami (an Eevee) *Nami means Tear as in noun*
History: Akira lies down on her bed and suddenly, her alarm goes *DINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDING...etc.* She jumps up and yells, "Alright! I'm coming, my first pokemon!". Akira quickly changes out of her striped pajamas and went to brush her teeth, etc. She ran downstairs, expecting breakfast already but found no one, nothing there. Akira ran through the whole house and found everyone gone so she just took a piece of bread and ran to Prof. Elm's Lab.
Akira was outside of Professor Elm's Lab and she thought, "Will he let me have my first pokemon even if I'm a minute late or so?" she looked for her watch and realized she left it on her desk back home. She ran into the lab and saw a geeky assistant of Prof. Elm just standing at the left of her. Akira bounced back in shock. "AHH! Uh...Is Professor Elm in?". The assistant nodded and signaled Akira to the waiting chair. Akira shuddered, "Uhh...Thank you?" and then sat down softly. Akira heard footsteps and saw Prof. Elm walk out.
Akira springed up and scattered to Prof. Elm. "Ehh...I'm Akira Hitomi...and...I'm here..to get my first pokemon..." Akira struggled. "Ah, yes, Akira, eh? What a nice name. I have your pokemon right here." Professor Elm walked to a room. Akira didn't know whether to follow your sit down so she just stood there. Professor Elm came out and gave the pokeball, "Give good care to her.". Akira blinked and said, "Of course!" She said "Bye" after a conversation and was about to run outside. The assistant yelled, "Not yet!" and walked to her, carrying a potion, "Take this, it'll help your pokemon if it is in trouble.". Akira took the potion and put it into her little bagpack she bowed. Professor Elm sat down in front of the giant computer. Akira peeked into what he was doing on the computer and found him sending an email to Nurse Joy talking about a vacation in another city. Akira laughed and ran outside.
Akira let out her pokemon out of its' pokeball. The little pokemon smiled and said, "Eevee!!!". Akira bent down to hug her and asked, "What should I name you?" Eevee was too happy to listen at the moment and started to have tears in her<~~~EEVEE)) eyes of happiness. "What about if I call you, Nami? It's great for you!" Akira lifted up her Eevee. Eevee this time heard and nodded lightly. Akira put on a little blue necklace around Nami and laughed. Akira after took Eevee with her to get Akira's watch to begin a journey. Akira also said that she won't make Nami be in her pokeball unless she wants to since she heard the story of Ash Ketchum(Don't really know how it's spelled)...
Other: I am the friend of Tai! The one who helped on the City Names a bit! YAYY! Oh and below has a little weird drawing of Akira. Hey, and it Oekaki, I drew the adolescent Akira! Two more....Akira is a girl I created in my fanfics...and that she has a sister named Toshumi older than her 3 years! My not so good website is: http://www.angelfire.com/in4/hitomiv2/
:wave:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Matt
13th January 2003, 05:19 PM
Ok a Few Things:
When does you history take place?
No Advertising. E.G. Your site.
So yea. When you tell me when you tell me when your history takes place then you are accepted.

Hitomi
13th January 2003, 05:21 PM
It takes place in Goldenrod City. I'm sorry bout this...

Matt
13th January 2003, 05:35 PM
Personality: Akira loves technology stuff and she is very friendly when she wants to, but when she's mad, she can burn you like a Typhlosion's Flamethrower when she wants to.
Looks: Akira has dyed hair tied up into a ponytail. She has pure black hair but dyed dips of honey brown. She has bright brown eyes when in the sun. Akira wears a white tank top with sky blue sleeve bands for each arm which go to her wrists. On her neck, she has a pokeball attached to her necklace. Akira wears blue bottom-bell jeans with a sky blue spring jacket around her waist. She also wears white shoes.
History: Nothing Really.

Well there you go Hitomi. If you do that one then you are accepted. I fixed it for you so ya.

Hitomi
13th January 2003, 05:46 PM
History: Nothing Really.

Gladiator
13th January 2003, 06:11 PM
Boris
I woke up to the sound of the announcement, causing me to bolt upright and slam my head into the bottom of my roommate's bunk. I immiediatly proceeded to curse my brains out while she continued to snore. I listened to the rest of the announcement and then took a shower, get dressed, woke up Arnen. Then my morning amnesia passed, my fear center turned back on, and I bolted out the door at unnatural speed. I think I went outside of the ship to look outside. Sure enough, there was the island. I couldn't wait to get there. I recall filling in the request forms. I do hope I get that Machop.

Matt
14th January 2003, 09:27 PM
Hitomi Your Accepted.

==============================================

~`Matt`~
==============================================
I was walking down the platform. Tai was walking in front of me. I was going to get a pokemon! I couldn't wait. I was so happy, that I was going to get one. I got down to the bottom and watched all the others coming down the platfom.

It was a lot of them. They were all going to get a pokemon too. I really didn't have an idea what mine was going to be. I liked all of the pokemon. I just hope they have a list that tells me them. I sorta forgot what they were.

I wondered if those people I had seen on the boat were here. They were very strange. They were planning something. I just wished i knew what. Then maybe I could stop them. But without a strong pokemon I wouldn't be able to. I just wished the pokemon I was getting was very strong.

I heard Tai calling my name.

"Matt" He said. I looked over there. "Come on" He said. "Ok Hold On" I said.

I walked over to the side of the boat. That is where the cargo was to be held. But it wasn't coming out, and no one had any cargo. That was very strange. "I wonder if they are in there" I thought. I went closer to the side of the boat.

It was dark. I couldn't see inside it. I just decided to leave it alone. I walked towards the lab. It was about a mile or so away.

I had to get there soon so I could get a good pokemon. I didn't want all of them to be gone before i got there. Tai was pretty far a head of me so I didn't even try to catch him.

I walked along the dirt path. It was really dusty. I could see all the footprints the other trainers left. I followed them, so I could get there without having the fear of getting lost. The dust was getting really bad now. The wind started to pick up too.

The dust from the ground caught into the wind, and it started to blow around. I couldn't open my eyes very much, since the dust was in the air. I squinted. The wind was trying to get in my eyes.

Then I could see a few objects in the sand. It was like those people on the ship! I tried to run that way, but the sand got even worse. It must of been from a pokemon! I didn't know how to get out of the sand either. I tried to run out of it, but it just got worse. It got so worse, that I had to stop. The sand spun around me like in a tornado.

I stood there with my arms over my face. I was hopping the wind would stop. It didn't stop, it got worse. It was picking up. The wind was getting stronger and stronger. I saw as my feet left off the ground. I was turned upsides down, as the wind carried me across the land.

I still couldn't see where I was going. It was really bad. Finally the wind stopped. I fell from the sky and landed back on the ground. I hit the ground on my back. I gasped as I lost my breath. I looked at the sky, as I lost consiousness. I awoke, still in the same spot, but I had company. I got up and looked. It was a nest of Aipom!

I yelled. "Aaaaiiiippppoooom" They said. I got up and started to run. The things scared the crap out of me. I was running towards the lab now. When I got there, I saw that almost everyone that was on the boat, had already gotten their pokemon.

I gasped and ran inside. I saw the Professer at the desk.

"Professer" I yelled. He looked up. "Yes, young man" He said. "Do you have any pokemon left" I asked. "Ummm, I don't think so" He said. "WHAT" I yelled. "Hold on, I might" He said.

He went into the back. When he came back, he had a pokeball in his hand. It had a bird on it. A black bird.

"This is a Natu" He said. I gasped. "A NATU" I Yelled. "Yes" He said. "Thanks, I have always wanted a Natu" I said. "Your Welcome" He said. I started to walk out, but the Professer stopped me.

"Wait, Here are your Pokedex, 11 pokeballs, and this expansion belt. The expansion belt is a newly made item. It lets you carry 12 pokemon instead of 6! Choose your 12 pokemon wisely!" He said.

I grabbed the stuff out of the professer's hands. "Thanks" I said. I hooked the belt on, and walked out the door. I was ready to start my long and hard Journey.

Well there you go. Dont get caught in the storm. That was my part :P. And yea.