PDA

View Full Version : [GSC] arrrremmmteeee

wHiTewiNteR
16th November 2003, 10:48 PM
This is my new team. I don't really go on GSBot but I've tried it on NetBattle. =/

Smergle@Miracle Berry
Spore...Recover...Belly Drum...Baton Pass
The only person I really use this for is Snorlax. I Spore, BD, Recover if I feel like it and pass it off. Snorlax usually will take down a few Pokemon or at least one before some Machamp or the like comes out. Where they then find out it has Counter. It works alright I guess. But I really hate Starmies because they have Miracle Berry and Surf owns me. =(

Umbreon@Leftovers
Toxic...Baton Pass...Mean Look...Sand Attack/Protect/Moonlight
I dunno what to put in that last spot. I've been using Snad Attack and it seems to be decent to say the most. I ML them and Toxic. Then its either recover/protect/sand attack until they are dead. Or sometimes I pass it off to someone and get the job done faster.

Misdreavus@Leftovers
Protect...Mean Look...Perish Song...Hypnosis
I just realized how evil this thing was a few days ago when someone used it on me. It kicks but and thats all I have to say. :yes: But then Skarmory isn't too cool. :no:

Suicune@Leftovers
Surf...Roar...Rest...Ice Beam
I just feel that this fits well on my team. It lasts a while and is very sturdy. Its great pseudohazer, too. I don't have any other one on my team.

Snorlax@Leftovers
Rest...Counter...Earthquake...Return
Snorlax gets passed the Belly Drum and starts to sweep. If a Machamp or something comes out then its all good. Counter is fun.

Blissey@Leftovers
Ice Beam...Thunderbolt...Heal Bell...Softboiled
I really don't like status effects. REALLY don't. So Heal Bell is good for me. I don't feel the need for Light Screen so I just put in the BeamBolt combo. Also Skarmory messes this team up kinda so Thunderbolt is there formore protection.

Okay, so theres my team. I know its not the great but it works and I like it. Feel free to give me suggestions.

Sir Chris
17th November 2003, 02:46 AM
Hmm, I like it, its an interesting team with an interesting strat... heh...

just a couple of notes here

I don't like your umbreon set to be honest, I would suggest charm over toxic and moonlight or rest in the last spot so you can baton pass to smeargle a charmed pokemon then finish th epassig fun to snorlax, or maybe smeargle first and then charming umbreno, something like that

missy- if you hate skarmory you could always try thunder 8)

snorlax - go with double-edge, its garunteed to 2hko skarmory, with belly drum a little recoil won't hurt ya at all!

I like light screen on blissey as well, but boltbeam works just fine here

also, your team gets raped if the opponent has 2 roarers, so tread lightly.

Spinarak-Man
17th November 2003, 04:04 PM
soup.

Smeargle- Yeah, sure, but you only have one physical attacker to pass to. That's kinda bad for those times when Lax dies. :( Quick Claw is funnage, btw.

Umbreon- Take it from me, Sand-Attack blows here. I thought it would work out, so I gave it a test run a long time back... failed horribly. Go with what Chris said... ugh, I really don't like typing those words. ;P

Missy- A good hypnosis is always nice for Skarms, though. Heh.

Suicune.. yeah.

Bliss.. yeah.

You have a grand total of 2 physical attacks and one pokemon dedicated to setting up physical attackers. Honestly, I think you could stand to lose Umbreon for a solid physical attacker that Smeargle can BP to. Something speedy would be a nice bonus, since fast KO's are always yummy. More options are good.

On a side note, you have a 4x Fighting weakness...

wHiTewiNteR
17th November 2003, 07:24 PM
Okay, I'll take those notes into consideration espically Umbreon. I'll probably try out Charm, Moonlight, BP, ML. I might though take it out entirely for another physical attacker like Spinarak_Man said. Any suggestions? Maybe something like Machamp, Heracross or Steelix even? That will give me one less Fighting weakness but I think Snorlax takes cares of that MOST of the time. I dunno, I need some advice. And I'll try out DE on Snorlax too. That should give it more firepower.

Sir Chris
17th November 2003, 07:27 PM
I am a big fan of heracross really, my favorite pokemon and I feel its a very dangerous pokemon to be reckoned with

Caz129
18th November 2003, 04:19 PM
*nods head in agreement with Chris* Yes, Heracross rocks my socks also. Afraid I might sound stupid, I won't mention the posibility of an Arcinine (?). *wink* jk, but seriously someone tell me if i'm an idiot.

wHiTewiNteR
18th November 2003, 04:45 PM
Hmm...Arcanine. What kind of thing could I use for him? Fire Blast, Extremespeed, Hidden Power Grass, Sunny Day? I dunno never used him. He might work. With a BD passed to him and Extremespeed that might work. Any ideas?

Caz129
19th November 2003, 03:25 PM
Are you asking me? *shrugs* I could try and make a moveset, but I'm pretty bad at it.

Arcanine@Leftover
Sunny Day
Flamethrower
Extreme Speed (after BD baton passed to)
Rest/HP grass as said/Roar

wHiTewiNteR
19th November 2003, 10:39 PM
Well it wasn't JUST directed you us. Anyone in general. So the movesets pretty close to mine. I dunno I might try it out.

Green_Pikachu
27th December 2003, 06:59 AM
Smergle@Miracle Berry
Spore...Recover...Belly Drum...Baton Pass

smeargle is terrible. TERRIBLE! no set could ever make it cool. and recover is such a waste. you're better off with spikes or something.

Umbreon@Leftovers
Toxic...Baton Pass...Mean Look...Sand Attack/Protect/Moonlight

charmbreon is fun. sand attack is probably the next best though. i'd prefer a healing move on him over toxic.

Misdreavus@Leftovers
Protect...Mean Look...Perish Song...Hypnosis

yes, yes, we all know of its powers.

Suicune@Leftovers
Surf...Roar...Rest...Ice Beam

i think a suicune can fit well on any team. not much of a surprise.

Snorlax@Leftovers
Rest...Counter...Earthquake...Return

snorlax will be lucky if he gets the belly drum if you're battling someone with half a brain.

Blissey@Leftovers
Ice Beam...Thunderbolt...Heal Bell...Softboiled

status effects are better than one of those special attacks. you don't need both. :(

wow, this is the most original team i've ever seen (sarcasm). anyway, smeargle really holds this team back. it may help you win sometimes, but it's gonna hurt you more in the long run. it's just terrible. 4x fighting weakness. charm on umbreon would help with that. missy helps that too a bit, and suicune of course with it's ridiculous defenses. not THAT bad..but could use some work.