PDA

View Full Version : All EX: Dragons scans up at Pokeschool!

Pokemon Kid
17th November 2003, 07:46 AM
http://www.pokeschool.com/tcg/scans/ex_dragon

And:

http://www.sugarshock.net/zeo/tcg/ex-dragon

Whoot!

Discuss.

Alec Trevelyan
17th November 2003, 09:19 AM
yey! i liked those cards, hum, ampharos ex is a mix of dark ampharos w/ neo3 ampharos uh? i liked charizard also, and many other cards... looks like a good expansion

Tyranitar#248
17th November 2003, 11:04 PM
Alot of impressive cards, even though I havn't played pokemon that much lately I'm going to a Dragon pre-release this sunday.

Nikku-San
21st November 2003, 05:14 PM
*Jaw drops* Those are freaking awesome... This is the third time in the past year that the game has gotten a make-over, but they really hit the nail on the head this time. The art is awesome. Most of the attacks and powers looked good too, but it's the pretty pictures that caught my eye. ^^;;

Last note: Must... buy... DRAGONS!

Tyranitar#248
23rd November 2003, 07:54 PM
I gots me Dragon cards from the prerelease.

I got the 3 cards I wanted. I got 2 Charmanders, 1 Charmeleon, and 1 Charizard.

The Charizard in this set is just WRONG. It is broken, hands down.

Dark-San
24th November 2003, 01:00 AM
Tyranitar #248 back into the poke business? OMG! lolz... Watever happen to your Yu Gi Oh cards heh? You gave them away?

Well for the charizard case, you hav to also take note of the number of fire energy you hav in your graveyard and also you hav to depend a lot on the coin flip~

Tyranitar#248
24th November 2003, 02:27 PM
Yu-Gi-OH is the top game I play, I just got back into pokemon for fun.

The Charizard really aint that much of a card needing luck, 30 damage for 2 energies and the chance to get 2 more is pretty good, than his second attack doing 60 for 4 with the option of discarding a fire energy to hit a benched pokemon for 30 is Oh so wrong.

Pokemon Kid
27th November 2003, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Darkyouth
Tyranitar #248 back into the poke business? OMG! lolz... Watever happen to your Yu Gi Oh cards heh? You gave them away?

Well for the charizard case, you hav to also take note of the number of fire energy you hav in your
graveyard and also you hav to depend a lot on the coin flip~

Not "graveyard"! That's in YGO! It's called Discard Pile!