PDA

View Full Version : RMRSbotT.

Tallest_Los
17th November 2003, 05:36 PM
Here's my RSbot team. I haven't lost with it yet...but I've only used it twice. Rate! Feel free to suggest new Pokemon or new movesets or both. (Edited)

Umbreon@ Chesto Berry
Toxic
Mean Look
Baton Pass
Rest

Breloom@Lum Berry
Spore
Focus Punch
Leech Seed
Return

Swampert@Leftovers
Surf
Ice Beam
Earthquake
Roar

Gardevoir@ Leftovers
Thunderbolt
Psychic
Calm Mind
Will-O-Wisp

Salamence@Leftovers
Earthquake
Aerial Ace
Dragon Dance
Fire Blast

Cradily@ Leftovers
Recover
Giga Drain
Toxic
Ancientpower

Sir Chris
17th November 2003, 05:42 PM
This whole team imo seems unstable, I can't put my finger on it but you are lacking something I feel, perhaps you need more special defense or something... I dislike that umbreon set, bite will never work out on it, garunteed or your money back

I also would like to note I like focus punch on my brelooms over say return, so yah, both brick break and focus punch, or maybe just no brick break, since with spore it can work out nicely

or maybe you could try this set, it may be standard I am unsure

breloom@leftovers
spore
leech seed
focus punch
return

tell me if you wish to try that and see if it work sout for you, I believe it should do fairly well

your team looks fairly well balanced, however I don't exactly like umbreon in r/s very much, I feel anything it can do regice can do better most of the time, so I would advise switching it out. Also that cradily set just doesn't seem right to me, but my mind is drawing a blank at the moment when ti comes to it, sorry O_o

Tallest_Los
17th November 2003, 05:46 PM
I'll try Focus Punch on my Breloom, that's a good idea.

As for Umbreon, what should I use in place of Bite? I find Bite works fairly well when I'm done Mean Looking and Toxicing and have nothing else to do. Perhaps I should stick Attract over it, though?

Cradily: what's wrong with this set? I don't see anything wrong with it, but if you can't point out what the problem is I'll change the ms accordingly and see how things work out. I've never used Cradily before so that ms just came off the top of my head.

EDIT:
Perhaps

Toxic
Confuse Ray
Recover
Ancientpower

instead, for Cradily?

BTW, I may change Umbreon's ms but that's one Pokemon I'm not replacing. It's one of my faves and always works just great in battle, I don't know what I would do without it. And I would definatley not replace it with Regiice, I really hate that Pokemon, way to OU IMO.

Sir Chris
17th November 2003, 05:58 PM
Well, cradily needs rest so it just doesnt get toxiced and killed, and rest is a good move for it. you already got toxic so thats fine... hmm

cradily@chesto/leftovers
rest
toxic
rock slide
Giga Drain

adds more stability to it and the team itself, as well as providing both stab moves for running off decent attack and good special attack, good for staying alive imo, can't take any huge hits, but can take minor hits and stay alive quite nicely, good solid set

I just had to think for a moment on the subject, thats what came to me

edit; perhaps protect over bite, keeps away silly slaking(which with focus punch - bad for umbreon) and it goes good with toxic :O

Tallest_Los
18th November 2003, 07:22 AM
I've one some revisions, what do you think?

Umbreon@ Chesto Berry
Toxic
Rest
Baton Pass
Mean Look

Breloom@Lum Berry
Spore
Focus Punch
Leech Seed
Return

Swampert@Chesto Berry
Surf
Ice Beam
Earthquake
Rest

Gardevoir@Chesto Berry
Rest
Thunderbolt
Psychic
Calm Mind

Salamence (Instead of Altaria)@ Leftovers
Earthquake
Aerial Ace
Dragon Dance
Dragon Claw

And EITHER:

Cradily@Leftovers
Toxic
Recover
Rock Slide
Giga Drail

OR

Banette@Leftovers
Shadow Ball
Return
Will-O-Wisp
???

Sir Chris
18th November 2003, 07:50 AM
Its looking a lot better yah, and I would use cradily instead of banette, I have never been fond of ghost types in 200 play outside of dusclops(which I myself don't use, but can see the merit of) Also, I would personally use fire blast over dragon claw on sala, it owns those silly skarmory

Tallest_Los
18th November 2003, 09:44 AM
You're a big help, thanks...perhaps I will go with Fire Blast over Dragon Claw...but then I would have trouble with other Dragons...then again I have Swampert with Ice Beam...and Gardevoir with Thunderbolt for Skarms...I'll have to think about this one, but I'll probably go with Fire Blast since I don't have any fire moves on my team and Dragon moves aren't really needed. Thanks so much for your help, Sir Chris, you rock.