PDA

View Full Version : Poll: "OH dear god why is that bone there"

Sir Chris
17th November 2003, 07:05 PM
Have ye ever broken a bone in your body?

I am glad to say I have no such experience. Although I have had a lot of back problems from my car accident, not a bone in my ody has ever broken!

Knight of Time
17th November 2003, 07:13 PM
I'm pretty lucky that I haven't broken any bones, though there have been some painful injuries that I know I'll never forget (like the time I went to get the mail one day in my old hometown, and ended up tripping and skinning my right knee pretty badly >___<).

If I was to get a broken bone, I know the pain would likely be agonizing and probably more painful than the injury I had to my knee that day.

Katie
17th November 2003, 07:19 PM
yes.. I broke my arm the summer before 7th grade, I fell off a horse 'wrong' o_O; something freaked it out, it bucked me off and I go boom and land on my shoulder :] the break was too high up my arm for them to put a cast on, so I had a sling for a billion years. yay.

~Katie

Agent Elrond
17th November 2003, 07:31 PM
Actually, no. Which is sort of odd, considering that I've been riding horses since I was three and a half, and the worst injury I've ever had was a twisted knee. (Damn ya horse! We're supposed to go over the jump together!)

AND I am a crazy mountain biker, people see the things I ride and they go "You ride down this?" And then look at me as though I am missing key brain cells. Meh, my worst injury from a bike was when a branch cought in my helmet and I ended up skidding four feet on my left arm. Ouch. I had a HUGE roadrash and I still have scars there. But it wasn't deep, and didn't even require stitches. :)

So, no, I have never broken any bones, but hey, I'm only 16, I've got plenty of time to wreck my body!

titandude21
17th November 2003, 11:26 PM
i've never broken a bone... i've frequently scraped/skinned my knees + elbows when I was little. Nowadays, I don't do anything that can cause a significant injury

Royal_Goddess_Tina
18th November 2003, 03:38 PM
I have never broke a bone before... I have chipped a flake off my little baby finger before though... But, I didn't break it... :wave:

shazza
18th November 2003, 03:59 PM
I am glad to say, like the majority of the people who voted, that I haven't broken a bone. I have sprained and twisted my bones, but never broken, yet...... :(

Silver Ledian
19th November 2003, 04:58 PM
Nope, I've never broken a bone in my body. I've done stuff like twisted my ankle and kinda pulled my leg muscle in bed and also woken up with a really stiff neck a couple of times - which lasts like 3 days - but never a broken bone. I guess it's because even though I was always out playing as a child, I never actually played much sport and still don't really to this day - at least anything that would cause an injury and such ^^;;;