PDA

View Full Version : Bashou and Buson

Kojiro
18th November 2003, 03:29 PM
Can I have a lot of info about them,like there personality,some quotes, info of their Pokemon, and their motto?

Also does anybody have some clips of them talking or their Pokemon battling?

Animelee
18th November 2003, 09:34 PM
Basho - A quiet and to-the-point kind of guy. He doesn't speak unless he has to. He seems to be the leader of the group.

Buson - A loud-mouth guy. He's buff, but he's not dumb.

I'd make clips if I could, but I don't know where I could host them.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
19th November 2003, 12:32 AM
Do they have a motto?

Zhen Lin
19th November 2003, 03:25 AM
Bashou: Cold. Ruthless. Logical. Ethics: non-existant or off. In other words: Vulcan. Perfect for the TR Profit Expansion Divison.

No motto, obviously.

AKA Pokemon Fan
23rd November 2003, 10:17 PM
One of their tactics is instead of fighting their opponents Pokemon they simply order their Pokemon to kill their opponent's trainers, so a motto would be a bit out of place...:yes:

Chris 2.1
29th November 2003, 02:42 PM
Kill them? :- / whoa, thats really evil! I would hope Aqua and Magma share this kind of enthusiasm, so to speak, so TR can be the dropouts who are funnier than anyone else ^^

AKA Pokemon Fan
30th November 2003, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Brit Chris
Kill them? :- / whoa, thats really evil! I would hope Aqua and Magma share this kind of enthusiasm, so to speak, so TR can be the dropouts who are funnier than anyone else ^^
Well Magma and Aqua kind of share that enthusiasm. They, however, are more like extremist religious organizations and believe what they are doign is right and just and best for the world. As such they probably want to avoid the image of vicious murderers.

However:

*From "A Ruin with a View"*

Team Magma Leader: "Is that so Professor? I suppose then you don't care about the fate of all those poor inocent people in the Pokemon Center.
Professor (forgot his name) : "You wouldn't!"
Team Magma Leader: "We can and we WILL, unless you cooperate."

Nikku-San
9th December 2003, 06:25 AM
I guess they are really extreme extremists. ^^;; However, you never see them abusing Pokemon. Maybe they have that whole 'Pokemon are superior and opressed, humans are savages and expendable' mentality? A Pokemon version of PETA. :P