PDA

View Full Version : Roarhahaha

Warrior_Wargreymon
19th November 2003, 06:16 PM
o_O!

I'm posting. :o Be amazed. You know you missed me and my nice 3 month long awayness.

Here's a pic:
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-10/445255/wolf.jpg

Pretty cool. A girl who use to be in my class made me draw this for her. She asked for a wolf and told me to add some cool stuff. I like it. It is not in colour because that would have RUINED it. Ruined its lovely freakish self!

*Poof*

Nuriko
19th November 2003, 08:12 PM
Yay! Welcome back. I, for one, missed you! *hugs* ^^ And your awesome art! Eek, what a great picture... how the heck do you manage all that detail? I couldn't even think of that, period. It's like a dragon wolf.. so cool! Two of my favorite creatures combined! I love the tail especially for some reason, though I noticed it's a bit smudgy around there... ah well, it happens. ^_^ And the wings... just awesome. Oh, and the claws.... and the face... and the teeth... and absolutely everything. It's a shame it has no colour, but I understand you for not wanting to screw it up. I'm the same way, though I usually CG most of my art anyway. ^^;; Eep.. anyway.. *steals picture* >>; Keep it up!!

Agent Elrond
20th November 2003, 09:39 AM
Oooo, perty! That's like professional grade quality there, everything looks very well balanced, and, well, right. What with the snall head and HUGE paws it looks particularly vicious, eeek! Call me a geek, but when I first saw it I thought it was a new evolution for Houndoom, or maybe Mightyena. Yeah, maybe Mightyena could evolve into that thing somehow, and become Dark and Flying wheeeee!

Heh, or not. Anyway, I for one, would like to see it in color, but I won't pester you if you think that would ruin it. I know the feeling.

Anita
20th November 2003, 03:24 PM
Whoa, that is.. really.. really.. really cool looking. o.o I love evil winged things. X3
The proportions are so perfect, too. The wings and the claws are the best, awesome job on the details. :3

soggy_cardboard
20th November 2003, 03:28 PM
woah, that kicks ***, i like the bony-ness of the wolf-thing:yes:

Lynx Wolverina
21st November 2003, 06:45 AM
hey thats a REALLY cool one, I dont know you, but I think coloring wouldnt ruin it...

Royal_Goddess_Tina
21st November 2003, 06:00 PM
Wow... You did such an awesome job! That is such a great drawing... I love the wings... They are really realistic looking... Keep up the awesome work... :wave: