PDA

View Full Version : New Ending.

Animelee
20th November 2003, 01:21 PM
There was a new ending in Japan yesterday. It's called "Smile", and the CD single comes out on December 26.

This is currently the 15th ending of Pocket Monsters, and the 3rd ending of Advanced Generation.

I'll make a clip of it later, and host it on an FTP.

Edit: Oh yeah, the Japanese word for smile is "egao", but, apprently, the song's name is, actually, the English word, "smile".

Kojiro
20th November 2003, 02:59 PM
Was there a new opening also?

Also who is featured in the animation of the song?

Zak
20th November 2003, 03:11 PM
No new opening, just all the gangs Pokemon in the Ending: Pikachu, Treecko, Taillow, Corphish, Torchic, Skitty, Beautifly, Forretress, Mudkip, Lotad. Nothing new :(

~Zak

Kojiro
20th November 2003, 03:27 PM
But you said a new opening was confirmed!

Pergo
20th November 2003, 07:23 PM
Yup, awesome Andrew!

I'm not quite sure how many times you've heard this, but Japan doesn't go in 'seasons'. The talk on the street is that there is a new opening in the works, but no one really knows when its going to be incorporated into the show, the forums on Pallete are assuming most of their info.

Rocketboy
20th November 2003, 07:52 PM
I think Zak means there's no new SONG. Right Zak?

Pergo
20th November 2003, 09:52 PM
There is no new opening altogether, (no video nor song).
The ending is new, (new video and song).

And yeah Animelee, the Japanese like the word Smile as the English word. At the beginning of every Hosou episode, Misty goes "Smile!!"(says it in english).

Anyways ... yeah...

Light_Togetic
21st November 2003, 12:38 PM
Aww... I want a new beginning.... *cries*

Well, hopefully the new ending has some great animation and some good-quality music to go with it. You know what, I think they should do a new TR ending. I always liked that ending the best (what's that one song called... "Maemuki Rocketto-Dan"? ... can't remember) Anyway, I'd be nice to see TR doing some of their 'interesting' dance moves. ^-^

Animelee
21st November 2003, 01:14 PM
Yep, it's called Maemuki Rocket-Dan. :)

Edit: I don't want random people adding me to AIM, so, yeah, use the link Greatfire put up.

greatfire
21st November 2003, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Animelee
My friend, Filb, made a clip of the ending, so if anyone wants it, you can add me on AIM. My name is "AnimeleePocket".
For those of us which don't have AIM a clip it's also available atpokelord (http://http://mapage.noos.fr/pokelord/mega.htm) a french site.
If you cannot understand French or are too lazy to use an online translator, search for this text "Cliquez ici pour télécharger la 15è Fin !" near an image of May and click on the link.

Gravy
22nd November 2003, 10:24 AM
Meh...I'm a little dissapointed there was no new opening, but then again they can't put it off forever.
Erm..I've watched the new ending, and I kinda liked it. I don't usually like the slower ending themes, but this one was pretty good. Somewhat...relaxing ^_^
I especially liked the scene with Haruka crying under that large leaf. I like it when two chots of a character are animated in sync like that. And TR looked cool on that rock formation.
I'm a little disappointed there were no subtle hints to future plot developments like in Polka'o Dolka, what with Corphish and Dustox dancing around.