PDA

View Full Version : Would you sign up to my Tournament?

andyizcool
21st November 2003, 05:22 PM
I need 7 people well 8 but I'll be taking part to join in my Tournament let me see if anyone is interested then I'll see if I should start it. I already have some rules drawn up they we should follow using 386 teams.

~Andrew

Slowking86
1st December 2003, 01:48 PM
I'd join.

andyizcool
1st December 2003, 02:54 PM
I want a Tournament going but are any of the Bots ever online now?

EDIT: Use #rsarena the Bots are there so can we start this Tournament I now need 6 people.

~Andrew

Pikachu2004
4th April 2004, 05:48 PM
I will join. ;)

Well at least I know how to play the tradeing card game so this would be kinda easy.

Heald
5th April 2004, 05:27 PM
Would you sign up to my Tournament?

sure I'd love to join, otherwise why would I post in here aside to spam this nice dead forum like a retarded cretin.

Heald
6th April 2004, 05:19 PM
Hey, look! Some incredibly witty mod editted my post! Ho ho ho, I 'm so insulted.

Oh, and retard, genuinely original. Why not call me gay and dumbass and throw in some WTFs and LOLs why you're in there.

red13n
7th April 2004, 08:04 PM
Hey, look! Some incredibly witty mod editted my post! Ho ho ho, I 'm so insulted.

Oh, and retard, genuinely original. Why not call me gay and dumbass and throw in some WTFs and LOLs why you're in there.Hmm...how to put this...Hmm...I hope you die...? Yes, that sounds good. Very good.

Anyways as for the topic, tourneys need to actually be a bit more organized than this. Not posting any rules or anything like that can always lead to potential disagreements, and without a well defined format for the tourney, it just doesn't make it worth joining(As chances are when a tourney looks like its made on a complete whim with no effort, its going to fail worse than most big name tourneys these days do).

Heald
8th April 2004, 06:50 PM
Hmm...how to put this...Hmm...I hope you die...? Yes, that sounds good. Very good.So, you're flaming me because I was defending myself when Vineon's ambiguously subtle edit flamed me? I love your logic, it is much like your humour, it's...hmm...how to put this...hmm...crap.

Go along and play your little games and leave business to the big boys.

red13n
8th April 2004, 11:42 PM
So, you're flaming me because I was defending myself when Vineon's ambiguously subtle edit flamed me? I love your logic, it is much like your humour, it's...hmm...how to put this...hmm...crap.

Go along and play your little games and leave business to the big boys. Ahh...Yes...some random idiot who doesn't have a clue what hes talking about thinks he can make himself look like more than what he is. Anyways...I don't know exactly what your original post was, but judging by the edit, I am assuming you posted some sort of pointless spam. Not to mention double posting(Something I have always hated). I may not be a mod of this forum anymore, but I sure as hell don't like seeing people wasting space with stupid crap.

And if you think I was trying to sound humorous, you are sadly mistaken. Humor is not something I generally undertake, mainly because of the fact that I am not funny, and I damn well know it(Thus I don't try to be).

And I hardly consider replying to a simple edit business, especially when you had all the power to merely edit your post again. But anyways, I find it hilarious when people think they know far more than they actually do(Or think others know less).

Another thing, reading your posts in this topic, absolutely none of them have anything to do with the actual topic at all. Absolute nothing at all to do with it, in fact...So don't lecture me on "business". If theres one thing I dislike, its idiots with an inflated ego, definitely.

Sir Chris
8th April 2004, 11:58 PM
HealdPK. Calling a mod a retard is disrespectful and flaming, as well as trolling/inciting flames when it comes to red13n. Consider this a warning.

oh and I'll sign up.

Heald
9th April 2004, 06:07 AM
HealdPK. Calling a mod a retard is disrespectful and flaming.Actually Vineon editted my post and called me a retard, not the other way round. So, technically, Vineon is flaming and trolling. Unless you seem to hold mods somewhat infallible.

red13n, you are such a hypocrite, since you say I am an idiot who hasn't a clue what he's talking about, yet you have no idea what happened between Vineon and myself. The matter is finished.

Sir Chris
9th April 2004, 06:15 AM
No, just because someone did it first does not make it so your error can not be erased. "He did it first!" is not a good argument with me. Secondly, you did nothing but spam in your first post, allowing yourself to be open to negative attention, you were at fault first, not him. Nice try however.

Heald
9th April 2004, 06:38 AM
I am not using the 'He did it first!' argument. I was correcting the fact you said I called him a retard when it was the other way around. Otherwise, I undoubtedly agree with you.

Sir Chris
9th April 2004, 06:42 AM
Actually to that you are correct. I misread your our comment. I read it as "Retard" meaning him, not referring to the name he said as your point of referrence.

still, the argument with red13n stands, so uh both of you, calm your selves and let the topic get back on its way.

andyizcool
9th April 2004, 05:57 PM
So far the people that have joined are:

Slowking86
Pikachu2004
HealdPK
red13n
Sir Chris

Do you think I should join too? About the rules, what ideas has everyone got?

Brain
9th April 2004, 06:20 PM
guys inactivity is what made this forum cool

also vineon is awesome for using the word cretin

Vineon
10th April 2004, 01:44 PM
yet you have no idea what happened between Vineon and myself.

just who in the hell are you and what happened "between us".

also, yeah, I didnt appreciate your pointless spam, dont remember quite exactly what it was. Wasnt it something of the "no Im not joining because you lose at life" sort of comment..

It was a pointless comment that had no reason to exist anyway.

And yes I called you an idiot first, you acted like one.

pimuni
11th April 2004, 10:45 AM
I'd join the tournament

andyizcool
11th April 2004, 12:14 PM
Members
andyizcool
Slowking86
Pikachu2004
HealdPK
red13n
Sir Chris
pimuni

Rules
1. Choose 6 Pokemon from 386 Pokemon that can enter.
2. Tier 1 (Rayquaza, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Mewtwo) and Tier 2 (Kyogre, Groudon, Slaking) are banned Pokemon.
3. Maxium of 2 Pokemon from Tiers 3+4.
4. Soul Dew on Latios or Latias is banned.
5. Species Clause (Only have 1 of the same Pokemon).
6. Sleep Clause (More than 1 Pokemon can't be put asleep).
7. Evasion moves like Double Team can't be used.

Notices
1. Are those rules alright or do they need editting a bit?
2. I think we need some more people still so see if anyone else you know wants to join.

pimuni
11th April 2004, 01:49 PM
btw, what room do you guys hang at? I downloaded NetBattle a few days ago, and I don't know where people from TPM hang around at.

andyizcool
11th April 2004, 01:52 PM
I don't have Netbattle, I use mIRC and go to the #rsarena because it's quicker than Netbattle and more people use it. Do you think I should download Netbattle? Then I would also have the question, where would we all meet up?

pimuni
11th April 2004, 01:56 PM
I think NetBattle is great. I haven't tried mIRC, but in NetBattle u can make ur teams in a very simple way. You can give it IVs, EVs, make it shiny, whatever u want. And there are graphics, so yeah. Download it.

PM me if u want the direct download link.

Vineon
11th April 2004, 02:28 PM
I don't have Netbattle, I use mIRC and go to the #rsarena because it's quicker than Netbattle and more people use it. Do you think I should download Netbattle? Then I would also have the question, where would we all meet up?

Theres more people on NetBattle now, actually. And there is basically only one server where everyone go anyway so it woudnt be complicated for everyone to just meet there.

Just be sure you download the new beta version of netbattle.

Sir Chris
12th April 2004, 04:47 AM
care to tell me what the hell the tiers are? ;/

andyizcool
12th April 2004, 07:11 AM
Tier 1
Rayquaza
Ho-oh
Lugia
Mewtwo
Base Stat total = 680

Tier 2
Kyogre
Groudon
Slaking
Base Stat total = 670

Tier 3
Tyranitar
Dragonite
Metagross
Latias
Latios
Salamence
Deoxys
Jirachi
Celebi
Mew
Base Stat total = 600

Tier 4
Regice
Regirock
Registeel
Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Raikou
Suicune
Entei
Base Stat total = 580

That's the Tier List for you, it's mostly Ubers, Legends, and Semi Legends.

Heald
16th April 2004, 09:33 AM
Um, actually, Vineon signed me up by editting my post. I have no interest in partaking of this event.

Have fun.

Vineon
17th April 2004, 06:27 AM
Um, actually, Vineon signed me up by editting my post. I have no interest in partaking of this event.

Have fun.

and you still didnt tell me who you are and what is that "history between us"

Heald
17th April 2004, 12:09 PM
I am the Alpha and the Omega. The beginning and the end. The birth and the death. The yin and the yang.

Actually, I am HealdPK, which is even better.

There is no history. I spammed and you editted it, which had the hilarious consequences of getting me signed up to some two-bit tournament of which I do not have the software, or the desire to download the software, in order to participate in the event.

Our history in a nutshell.

rolfey_rolfey
28th June 2006, 01:48 AM
yeah i'll sign up

Jay
2nd July 2006, 09:00 PM
haw do i sign up

Crazy Elf Boy
2nd July 2006, 10:18 PM
Yeh I would like to sign up

+conspiracy+
6th July 2006, 12:38 AM
lol this topic is 2 years old.. just fyi people

Heald
6th July 2006, 06:21 AM
lol I killed this topic. It should be archvied to preserve my awesomeness.

bmz
23rd August 2006, 02:09 PM
i'll be in it