PDA

View Full Version : Sonic Advance 2 & Adventure 3

Metal Claw
31st December 2002, 10:42 AM
I love anything that has to do with Sonic the Hedgehog,(as if you couldn't tell by the avatar...) and I am waiting patiently on Sonic Advance 2...does anyone know when this will be released? Every time Isee a date...it's moved so I'm a little unsure....

Also, I was looking over an older discussion about Sonic Adventure 3...Can anyone tell me a link to where they saw info on it?

Thanx

red13n
31st December 2002, 10:38 PM
Sonic Adventure 3 does not exist. It never did, all info posted on it was completely false. What was thought to be SA3 at one point turned out to be a port of Sonic Adventure for GC, and anyone who says otherwise is flat out lying at this time.

As for Sonic Advance 2, I would say its looking at an early 2003 release in NA, seeing as how Japan got the game earlier this month. Considering there isn't a whole lot to translate in a Sonic game, I would expect it around march-april. Though I could be wrong. Could be earlier.

Joshua Neal
6th January 2003, 10:06 AM
I love Sonic games just as much as you do Metal Claw and I think that red13n might be right about the release date for Sonic Advance 2 but it may or maynot come out after April but I'm just guessing.

Also I think that a Sonic Advance 3 maybe made for the GBA later on in the future but than again I coud be wrong.

Metal Claw
6th January 2003, 03:05 PM
Does anyone think that a new 3-D sonic game will be made, or is in development as we "speak"...er...um...type?

I hope so...I have all the Sonic games so far (except Triple Trouble/Spinball....darn!) and I need more!!!!!

Let's hope there's another, guess it would be for GC huh?

Joshua Neal
13th January 2003, 09:57 AM
I guess so but we really don'tknow if there is going to be another Sonic game in the making right now but then again I could be wrong.

Metal Claw
13th January 2003, 03:57 PM
Josh,

I was reading at www.gamepro.com that there are two new Sonic games planned. In Japan, they're expected this summer. They are:
-A GC remake of Sonic Adventure 1
-An all NEW Sonic game for GBA, called Sonic Pinball Party!

I am excited because... Sonic+GBA+Pinball=FUN!:yes:

vitortomita
13th January 2003, 06:46 PM
GC Remake of SA1? Great! I even wanted to play it. This is as good as a new game!

Metal Claw
13th January 2003, 08:24 PM
I liked SA1 on DC....however I wonder this....

In Sonic Adv. 1, Sonic got a new look.

In Sonic Adv. 2, his look "evolved", for example, Sonic had new shoes, longer, spikier spines etc...

Will they take the SA1 game and just put in GC? OR Will they make the characters and graphics like SA2 but use the SA1 game? If that makes any sense...

vitortomita
13th January 2003, 08:30 PM
A remake? Even better.

Ghost
20th January 2003, 08:17 AM
I believe the Models look alittle better. So Far, The New GCN Sonic game is called Sonic Adventure DX or atleast that's what IGN calls it.If you want to see pictures of it go to the Gamecube Section of IGN and look for it

Last Exile
20th January 2003, 10:14 PM
There's a topic in the Other Anime forum that has a link to a site feautring the new anime for Sonic to start this year in Japan and soon in other countries. All the characters so far are in the shot including a new one, who I think is called Cream the Rabbit. There's talk that Sonic Adventures 3 will focus on a dark version of Green Hill appearing along with new dark characters. But I don't know if anything official ahs been said yet.