PDA

View Full Version : My poor old team :-)

jesus_crowbar
22nd November 2003, 09:30 PM
Ok, so here's my team that i can own all my mates with (I mean, do they suck or what)... I have no idea where to go with it, and my skills for planning a team leave a lot to be desired... So any help would be greatly appreciated: :D

Groudon, lvl 55
-Fire Blast
-Rest
-Slash
-Earthquake

Milotic, lvl 41
-Water Pulse
-Mirror Coat
-Recover
-Hydro Pump

Rayquaza, lvl 74
-Fly
-Rest
-Extremespeed
-Outrage

Azumarill, lvl 53
-Rollout
-Rain Dance
-Surf
-Rock Smash

Manectric, lvl 38
-Thunderbolt
-Quick Attack
-Spark
-Howl

Blaziken, lvl 71
-Blaze Kick
-Return
-Sky Uppercut
-Hyper Beam

As you can see, they need leveling up, but I'm scared to do that (because of the moves I might delete which I would probably have mistakes with :D )

Cheers

jc

GupLoaf
23rd November 2003, 03:33 AM
Milotic: Surf, Ice Beam, Recover, Toxic/ Mirror Coat/ Confuse Ray

Manectric: Thunderbolt, Crunch, Thunder Wave, (filler)

Blaziken: Blaze Kick/ Flamethrower/ Overheat, Brick Break/ Sky Uppercut, Bulk Up, Focus Punch/ Rock Slide/ Earthquake

The others I'm not so sure about. Also, Groudon's Drought ability conflicts with Rain Dance on Azumarill & you have a 3x Grass weakness.

titandude21
23rd November 2003, 03:01 PM
Groudon: EQ, Fire Blast, Solarbeam/Bulk Up, Rest/AP

Rayquaza: Fire Blast, Dragon Claw, T-Bolt, Ice Beam

get rid of azumarill and/or milotic and make your team so it benefits sunny day more... try a sunny day ludicolo and/or cradily

jesus_crowbar
23rd November 2003, 03:04 PM
Thank you both very much :D

andyizcool
23rd November 2003, 03:48 PM
Groudon, lvl 55
-Flamethrower
-Rest
-Bulk Up/Solarbeam
-Earthquake

Milotic, lvl 41
-Surf
-Light Screen/Confuse Ray
-Recover
-Ice Beam

Rayquaza, lvl 74
-Aerial Ace
-Rest
-Extremespeed
-Dragon Claw

Manectric, lvl 38
-Thunderbolt
-Crunch
-Roar
-Thunder Wave

Blaziken, lvl 71
-Blaze Kick/Flamethrower
-Bulk Up
-Sky Uppercut/Brick Break
-Earthquake/Rock Slide

Just get rid of Azumarill it's not as good as Milotic when it comes to real battles against friends and stuff and maybe later in the game.

~Andrew

jesus_crowbar
23rd November 2003, 04:02 PM
Thanks once again, most of them are approaching lvl 80 now (thanks to Exp Share)... Sadly for a few of them I deleted the wrong moves as they progressed... Is there a list of where various TMs are located?

Iveechan
23rd November 2003, 04:11 PM
You need to breed to get Crunch onto Manectric... either from a male Seviper, Poochyena, or Girafarig (Looks like you have Ruby though, so maybe not Seviper).

Shiftry with Chlorophyll may benefit from the Sunny Day, because Speed will raise and it can use Solarbeam every turn. People underestimate Grass types, but they rock ;)

jesus_crowbar
23rd November 2003, 04:16 PM
Hmm, interesting... I never realised how much thought went into these teams... I love this place :D

Thanks Iveechan

andyizcool
23rd November 2003, 04:31 PM
We think a lot about teams because we want to make sure we have a good battle not just an easy battle but a good one with our friends. I'm sure everyone here can help anyone on their teams if they just ask.

~Andrew

jesus_crowbar
24th November 2003, 11:01 PM
And I'm glad I asked :D