PDA

View Full Version : Some Minor Questions

Mew Trainer
1st December 2002, 07:14 PM
I have some minor questions, but I want to know:

1) How many PC Boxes are there, and how many pkmn can they store?
2) Does the cloning pkmn code work in this version? (you know, the pc cloning trick)
3) For those who have the ROM, arenīt there sprites for the old Gym Leaders (Brock, Falkner?) or trainers (Ash, Gary, Gold?)
4) What is the VBA? How do you use it? Where can you get it?
5) Is it true that when you try to catch a pkmn with a code, the game blinks?
6) Where did the rumor of "NO Sharking" came from?
7) Didnīt anyone found some of the old pokeballs ( Lure Ball, Park Ball, Friend Ball?)using codes? That could be a key of getting the old worlds
8) The moves that you use on the Contests are the same moves you use for battles? (I mean, if I have a pkmn with Fly, Psychic, Wing Attack and Mean Look, does this pkmn have the same moves on the contest or it has another 5 moves for cuteness, strenght, etc?)
9) Does the new pokedex have only one numbering system? (starting with Treecko, Torchic no.3, Lugia No.384, etc?) Isnīt there an old pokedex mode?
10)Some month ago, when the info of the Secret Hideout was released, some sites said that pokemon could learn some moves when inside the cave. Is it true? What can you use you secret hodeout for, besides being a replace for the room from G/S/C?

Well, thatīs all, please answer all the questions you can
Thanx everyone! Cīya!

Mew Trainer
2nd December 2002, 01:44 PM
Please, could somebody post some answer for me?
Thanx!