PDA

View Full Version : Yu-Gi-Oh : Dualists of the Roses (PS2)...

andyizcool
25th November 2003, 02:55 PM
I completed this game nothing new but how do I get all the cards in the game? I battled Seto lots of times killing his Blue Eyes White Dragons one or two but they're not on the Graveyard slot machines can I win this rare card? I'm new to Yu-Gi-Oh I only really just started playing it but I completed the game helping the Red Rose and the White Rose stories. Can anyone help me? Thanks!

~Andrew

Heald
25th November 2003, 03:12 PM
I am actually really disappointed with this game. Since the GBA games were so good, I was having high expectations of this. I was hoping for 3D models to appear in the game like in the cartoon. Well, I got what I hoped for...but they had the gall to change the game to some sort of English History lesson. Argh. It isn't even Yu-Gi-Oh TCG anymore, the game is entirely different from the card game. How did they think of that...:confused:

And it is still in the top 10...hello thousands of disgruntled 4 year olds :mad:

Sorry I can't help you. You could go scour the internet for cheat codes though.

andyizcool
25th November 2003, 03:23 PM
I thought it would be how you just explained it because it's the first Yu-Gi-Oh game I've got and I thought it's on the PS2 so it should be good. What do they do they change all the characters into History people and then change the rules of the cards I don't even know the basic Yu-Gi-Oh rules I thought I might learn something on the game. The only thing I learnt was how to play the game with their rules.

~Andrew

Heald
26th November 2003, 10:45 AM
Well, basically, you've been had.

The game is completely different from normal YuGiOh, perhaps the only difference is that monsters with higher ATK power than other monsters kill them. Otherwise, the only thing you'll learn here is how to waste your money.

Sorry.

andyizcool
26th November 2003, 11:22 AM
Can someone give me the basic Yu-Gi-Oh rules please because I know about the attacks being higher win and then they lose LP depending on how much they can defend?

~Andrew

Heald
26th November 2003, 05:00 PM
Okay, here we go...

Higher ATK versus Lower ATK

Lower ATK is destroyed, difference in ATK = LP lost

e.g. Blue Eyes White Dragon - ATK 3000

versus

Dark Magician - ATK 2500

Dark Magician is destroyed and loses 500 LP

---

Same ATK versus Same ATK

Both are destroyed, no LP lost.

---

Higher ATK versus Lower DEF

Lower DEF is destroyed, no LP lost.

---

Same ATK versus Same DEF

Nothing happens.

---

Lower ATK versus Higher DEF

Nothing is destroyed, difference in ATK-DEF = LP lost.

e.g. Battle Ox - ATK 1800

verus

Giant Soldier of Stone - DEF 2000

Nothing is destroyed, Battle Ox loses 200 LP.

---

Is that good enough?

Crazy
26th November 2003, 06:52 PM
Here it is more deep than just attacking! You have magic(spell) cards and trap cards which turn the game around completely! Always be cautious when you see a face down card or two on the field.

andyizcool
27th November 2003, 12:11 PM
I see some of the rules now but how does the ATT and DEF really work because I thought higher ATT always wins but then you bring the DEF into it. I don't have any cards in real life I was just playing this game and thought playing with some of the cards might help.

~Andrew