"What is TPM and how do I get to it?"

and Kevin was the first to reply saying:

"You have got to be kidding me."

Syberia
27th November 2003, 03:20 PM
http://www.angelfire.com/pokemon2/syberia3/bjarniquote.txt

Mikey
28th November 2003, 10:04 PM
I'd have to go with Syberia on this one. Bjarni's quotes always cracked me up.

"Please, only for me!"

SWAMPERT1
28th November 2003, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Mikey
I'd have to go with Syberia on this one. Bjarni's quotes always cracked me up.

"Please, only for me!" agreed:yes:

Et Infinitum
29th November 2003, 03:58 AM
Yeah, I almost miss Bjarni...best part back in the days when I was a lurkaholic... :)

His fanfic was so crazy.. "No! This is my REAL POKEMON ADVENTURE!!!" :rolleyes:

Little_Pikachu
29th November 2003, 09:13 AM
Lol, yes, for me it's probably the death threat I recieved from Bjarni.
"I will kill you with my new hammer if you do not reopen the threed!"

There've been a lot of funny quotes over the years, but right now I can only think of Bjarni ones, oh well, I'll get back to you.

DarkTemplarZ
29th November 2003, 01:55 PM
"I tried sniffing coke once but I got icecubes stuck up my nose" - Bear
That quote cracked me up. I never saw anything Bjarni posted so I have no clue, and I don't remember any earlier quotes. There where lots of good ones at the first ASB Thanksgiving party but I don't remember them :)

andyizcool
29th November 2003, 05:00 PM
If you had autism why would you go around telling everyone because if you did have it you and your family should be the only ones to really know. Also why has he used autism as an excuss to SPAM and he always said he would stop but he kept SPAMMING. How can he hit you with his new hammer? What sort of lame threat is that?

~Andrew

Et Infinitum
29th November 2003, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by andyizcool
If you had autism why would you go around telling everyone because if you did have it you and your family should be the only ones to really know. Also why has he used autism as an excuss to SPAM and he always said he would stop but he kept SPAMMING. How can he hit you with his new hammer? What sort of lame threat is that?

~Andrew That's what made it funny. In a stupid, dumb, Demented Cartoon Movie/Badger-Badger-Mushroom way. ;)

soggy_cardboard
30th November 2003, 03:17 AM
hahhhahaha, i dont know who said this, but it sure is funny

What is the funniest quote youve ever seen on tpm? [poll]
Mine:

Some n00b posted in UBB Help:

"What is TPM and how do I get to it?"

and Kevin was the first to reply saying:

"You have got to be kidding me."

haahhahhahaha:D
;)

Katie
30th November 2003, 01:19 PM
lol yes, the death threat pm was pretty good.
*tries to think of a quote* god there have been so many, I'm just at a brain fart right now :( bjarni gets my vote for the moment

~Katie

andyizcool
30th November 2003, 01:42 PM
Don't ban be or I'll hit you with my new hammer
There could be a lot of things about this like he's scared of being banned so he just spams more. How could he hit you with his new hammer over the internet he don't know where you live. Why has he brought a new hammer? Hitting you with a hammer would kill you but why such a lame weapon?

~Andrew

Lady Vulpix
30th November 2003, 07:22 PM
From ILikePokemon;P in 3 Word Story...

I'm putting in a character limit of 20 words as of now.
So, no more than 20 words per character as of now! :P

Max Blaze aka AT#2
3rd December 2003, 01:35 AM
::coughs::

"hey dude nice rpg could i join? I just joined the TPM, btw whats a nOObie?"- some guy posting in one of my first rpgs

"Oh hey I'm sorry dude I just can't make long posts anymore.Its a long story but I'll tell you anyway...." he explains why and then once he posts it took almost 3/4 of the entire page

"I'm not a frikin nOOb dude, I didn't just join I've been here for about over 2 years now and I've just returned... from an absence due to life." -Me

"When there's a will, there's no way that there is not a way." -Me

:D

Deus Mortuorum
3rd December 2003, 07:18 PM
I don't remember who it was or what exactly they posted, but some n00b had a help topic and UBB help and Kevin told her to die. You know you suck when the webmaster of a Pokemon board tells you to die.

mvtm
5th December 2003, 01:10 PM
hmm i dont remember TPM quotes but i do remember strange and sometimes funny quotes of mIRC of the TPM chat.

[10:40:05] <@kurai> whoa [10:40:08] <@kurai> i think i just **** my pants [10:40:10] <@kurai> hmm [10:40:12] <@kurai> better not move
<PNT510> just cause mvtm is a girl doesnt mean you're one also
<kurai> WHERE THE **** IS THE GODDAMN PILGRIM ROAD
<kurai> IF I DONT FIND THIS IN THE NEXT 10 MINUTES BLASTOISE IS GOING TO DIE
<[InSaNiTy]> you mod which forum mvtm
<Chris> OMG MARIA IS A HACKER OMG!!!!!! OOOO

Hmm i have better ones but i dont find them , i mean i save mostly quotes about me , i have one about kevin asking me , kind of funny. i Bjarni quotes are good. Umm and yep i dont really have funny ones cause i save strange ones. ^^

SWAMPERT1
11th December 2003, 11:38 PM
"if practice makes purfect but no ones perfect, wuts the point of practising."~sum 1 siggie

"pokemon are real."~Bjegina (aka bjarni)

Jay
12th December 2003, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix

So, no more than 20 words per character as of now! :P
LOL. Did he really say that? And I was one of the people that abused the rule before that, lol, stupid me.

I don't have a favourite, to tell you the truth. Bjarni's weren't really funny, well, maybe at first. It just got lame after a while.

Jamesology101
12th December 2003, 10:01 AM
Yesterday I came across the almost Bjarni-esque sentence "you are to stubborn in your chemicals" in Misc. No idea what it means, but it made me smile.

Chris
17th December 2003, 11:34 AM
Yes, UBBH has accumulated many classics over the years. One that particularly sticks out in my mind is some person posting "help!!! i think i'm banned!!!" as a new topic...

ultimate zapdos
17th December 2003, 04:17 PM
i dont remeber who it was but someone tried to covince people that everyone here was a old laddy:rolleyes:

AntiAsh Superstar
18th December 2003, 05:46 AM
My vote goes to a poll ages ago by Dr. Raticate, if memory serves me correctly it kinda went 'Are you fat? Dr. Raticate is fat. Dr. Raticate can no longer see his wee wee. I miss my wee wee'. So enchanted was I by the sheer daftness of this poll that I instantly showed it to everyone I was talking to on AIM at the time, TPMer or not. Unfortunately for the world this masterpiece of poll-making ended up getting closed. :( I have yet to see anything on TPM that made me crack up like that, tho RaZoR_LeAf's sig about the phrase 'LMAO' actually happenning to people comes pretty close.

Kirei
18th December 2003, 07:54 AM
Probably one of Ade's quotes, he is always talking about how much he likes going to the toilet! He is weird IMO! Either that or Bjarni's fanfic

bme
20th December 2003, 05:59 PM
This recent one is sad, yet funny, but still in a sad way. My vote for funniest quote.

Originally posted by DPDK
I'm just curious if anyone likes gay sex or cybering here...

I don't mind it to be honest. I have to admit that I've tried it a few times and I very much enjoyed it. Though the other people said I was boring...

You?

Originally posted by Jay
:*

Didn't I tell you? :)

mr_pikachu
9th January 2004, 02:52 PM
My favorites have always been OzAndrew's quotes. Ah, the memories.

"Be spontaneous! NOW!"

There's the famous conversation with Oz telling some other chatter he will never be funny... and let's not forget the obvious one.

OzAndrew: Say something funny!
Someone else: SOMETHING FUNNY!!!

Amazingly enough, these are all from his last Fanfic News Update. Sheer brilliance, I tell you. The LMAO thing was great too (no, don't get the paramedics; I'm fine), and some of Bjarni's quotes have become Internet legend. Though I must admit, I'm surprised at the death threat. Amazing. IMO, anyone who spells "Miscellaneous" even close to correctly can't possibly have autism. (Check his newest poll if you don't believe me.)

And anyone who is here and does not know that he is here is just plain pathetic. XD

Silver Ledian
11th January 2004, 12:03 PM
I actually only discovered this one last month or something. There are lots of other funny ones I've saw since I joined in 2001 but this is the most recent one. I couldn't stop laughing...a rare occasion when I actually did laugh out loud:

Suzie on the subject of whether to make subforums:

"I'd usually prefer Kevin to make sub forums or at least I'd like to ask him about it first, but as you probably know the phrase "blood out of a stone" pretty much sums up how easy it is to get opinions out of him these days".

Luna Artemis
11th January 2004, 02:01 PM
Master Rudy: Oh and just so you know we're not pathetic and we're not nerds ^_~
Syberia: The two of you stop cosplaying and I'll consider it.