PDA

View Full Version : [GSC] Waterfall

Draco06
26th November 2003, 01:25 PM
Hey I was wondering were do I get the ability to head up waterfalls (were is the HM waterfall?)?

Number1ChanseyFan
26th November 2003, 01:45 PM
Ok, HM 07 (Waterfall) is in the Ice Cave, which is at the end of Route 44. (East of Mahogany Town) Here are some directions to get to it... Also, to get through the Ice Cave, make sure that you bring a Pokémon with you that knows Strength. The Ice Cave in the Crystal version is a little different then the layout in the Gold/Silver versions. Below is the directions to get the Waterfall HM in Crystal.

In the first floor, you have to walk on the slippery icy paths, on the ice, go right, then down, then right, then down, then right again. Now, go up, and to the left, and then down the ladder, until you get to some more slippery ice.

On this ice, go up, left, down, left, up, right, down, left, up, left, down, right, down, and finally right.

Now, the Waterfall HM is on the next slippery ice path. go to the right, then up, left, down, and right. Now, there should be a PokéBall laying on the ground, pick it up, HM 07 (Waterfall) is inside it. The rest of the pattern that you need to follow to get out of the slippery ice path is left, up, right, down, right, up, right, down, left, down, and finally, left.

Now, here are directions to get the HM in Gold/Silver...

In the first floor, you have to walk on the slippery icy paths, on the ice, go right, then down, then right, then down, then right again. Now, go up, and to the left, and then down the ladder, until you get to some more slippery ice.

Now, on this patch of slippery ice, go up, left, down, left, up, right, up, right, down, left, up, left, down, right, down, right, up, and finally, right.

To the right is another slippery ice path. Starting from the higher
part, and go right, up, left, down, left, up, and right. Now, you will see a PokéBall laying around, pick it up, HM 07 (Watefall) is inside. After you get HM 07, go left, down, and finally left to get out, and then go up the ladder.

Here is a list of all of the Pokémon that can learn Waterfall...

Squirtle/Wartortle/Blastoise
Psyduck/Golduck
Poliwag/Poliwhirl/Poliwrath/Politoed
Seel/Dewgong
Horsea/Seadra/Kingdra
Goldeen/Seaking
Staryu/Starmie
Gyarados
Vaporeon
Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite
Mew
Chinchou/Lanturn
Marill/Azumarill
Qwilfish
Mantine
Suicune
Lugia

Draco06
26th November 2003, 03:03 PM
Thanks for the info, I'll be sure to use it soon! Thanks again :)

Sir Chris
26th November 2003, 06:20 PM
well, I think this topic can be closed now...