PDA

View Full Version : Finally, I finished my Team, Rate it Please!!

Andyhaunt
28th November 2003, 09:00 AM
FINALLY, I RAISED THEM ALL TO LEVEL 100 IN MY SAPPHIRE CARTRIDGE, BUT ARE THOSE MOVESETS OK?

Blaziken@leftovers
-flammethrower
-sky uppercut
-earthquake
-sunny day
(sunny day is for water protection and fire increasing, and this Blazi is male and i have it already at level 100, so please don`t tell my that replace Sunny D for Counter)

Swampert@leftovers
-surf
-ice beam
-earthquake
-toxic

Weezing@leftovers
-sludge bomb
-fire blast
-explotion
-haze

Electabuzz@¿¿¿???
-thunderbolt
-psychic
-thunderwave
¿filler?

Ninjask@bright power
-silver wind(PP MAXed)
-double team
-swords dance
-baton pass
(the main Idea is B Passing to ursarig, but it could vary depending on the ocation)

Ursaring@Choice Band
-hyper beam
-earthquake
?
?
(with ursaring swords danced, double teamed and speed boosted, the choice band and the hyper beam makes him a 1HitKO. But I`d like to have more moves, because I want to vary the first move depending on the opponent team, because if i use just hyper beam, a ghost type or a rock type like aggron this won`t work, so I guess I could use earthquake in some ocations. Any suggestions for the two restant moves?

AND IN THE EV`S TOPIC, MY TEAM IS IN MAJORITY NEUTRAL, I MEAN MY POKEMON ARE NOT LIKE 252 IN SOMETHING AND 252 IN SOMETHING, AND 0 IN THE OTHER STATS, THEY ARE ALL DISTRIBUYED IN ALL STATS, (OBVIOUSLY, THERE ARE SOME EXEPTIONS WITH ELECTABUZZ THAT HAS 0 IN ATTACK, AND URSIE AND NIJASK THAT HAVE 0 IN SPECIAL ATTACK, AND WEEZIE WITH 0 IN SPEED). BUT IN GENERAL, ALL OF THEIR STATS ARE A LITTLE RAISED BECAUSE I DON`T WANNA HAVE THEM WITH 0 DEFENCE, S. DEFENCE, OR HP, THEY ALWAYS HAVE SOME DEFENSIVE.
AND I GUESS THAT THIS COULD BE SOME ORIGINAL
SO PLEASE RATE

andyizcool
28th November 2003, 11:28 AM
Blaziken@leftovers
-flammethrower
-sky uppercut
-earthquake
-Bulk Up

Swampert@leftovers
-surf
-ice beam
-earthquake
-toxic/Rest

Weezing@leftovers
-sludge bomb
-fire blast
-explotion
-haze

Electabuzz@Leftovers
-thunderbolt
-psychic
-thunderwave
-Rest/Light Screen

Ninjask@bright power
-silver wind
-Protect
-swords dance
-baton pass

Ursaring@Leftovers
-hyper beam
-earthquake
-Rest
-Snore/Sleep Talk

I hope you like how I've changed your team some of it I'm not sure on but it should be alright.

~Andrew

titandude21
28th November 2003, 04:42 PM
blaziken: bulk up over sunny day

swampert: curse/roar/rest over toxic

weezing: will-o-wisp over haze

electabuzz: maybe cross chop

ninjask: swords dance, silver wind, baton pass, protect/aerial ace

ursaring: return, EQ, rest, sleep talk

Caz129
3rd December 2003, 07:00 PM
If you are goin to play against 386, watch out for Gengar after BP to Ursaring... you won't be able to hit him. On a happy note, I like your team, it's half original.

Kyl3
3rd December 2003, 07:13 PM
HP Ghost or Shadow Ball on Ursaring would slove that.