PDA

View Full Version : {Poll} My fingers are turning blue :o

Cheesey
28th November 2003, 12:32 PM
These polls are random, but I've managed to link them all together.... somehow.... o_O well, not very well at all, but rnaomdness is good! ^_^;

{1} Is it cold where you live right now?
{2} Do you like the cold? Why/why not?
{3} Do you like to do art or something and get your hands all messy?
{4} Are you generally a messy person? What's your bedroom like?
{5} What are the most used things in your room?
{6} Do you stay in your room a lot?

~*~

{1} It's Scotland, so of course it's freezing. x_X A few days ago when I was walking to school in the morning my fingers started to turn blue. This morning it was really icy and I had to be careful not to slip... It wasn't that bad they later on through thew school day it got, but when I was walking home it was dark, and wet, and dull... And that was only 3:40pm! X_x

{2} I like the cold, but I don't like it if it's too cold. Such as this morning, I was shivering like hell >_<. I was alright at lunch, though. o_O Scottish weather is okay once you get used to it. xD

{3} Yes. =D I had art on Monday and we were painting, and I got all messy. It was fun though, and it took a while to get my hands clean. xD

{4} No, I'm not really very messy. My rooms not tidy, it just looks... Lived in, which is what I like it to be like. My cat likes it too, she hides anywhere she can. O_o I found her nestled in the bookcase once. =P

{5} I use my computer the most, because I'm online most of the time. It's a great way to spend my spare time. My Gamecube is used a lot of the time too, and I still haven't completed any of my games o_o. My GBA is always around somewhere or other, and I regularly rake around in my bookshelf... And of course, I use my bed a lot. Sleep is good.

{6} Yes, I do. xD The piano and the drums (The musical instruments I play) are the only other things I tend to venture out to do other than getting food and going to the bathroom. I'm -so- sociable, as you might have guessed. =P

Pichu
28th November 2003, 12:41 PM

~*~

{1} Yes. ... and pouring.
{2} Hell no. ... cuz I'm a fire type. ^_^ xD (j/k!) ... I like the warm weather better. Furthermore, Winter = Dry weather.
{3} No. I draw sometimes, but never messy, cuz I don't draw very long periods.
{4} No. It's very clean... although sometimes there is a mess, since free energy for messiness is negative. xD
{5} Books, eraser dust, paper, dust, ... and some clothes on the floor... e.g. pants.
{6} Yup. for like 5-12 hours a day. xD

Elemental Seribii
28th November 2003, 12:49 PM
Yeah. It's all icky and foggy too. ><;

I don't mind it being cold, but I don't like tens below freezing. I'm always cold, so I'm kind of used to it.

Whenever I paint, draw or something like that, I get in on my hands. I can't help it.

Yeah. I tend to leave things around the house, or not fully finish things. It drives everyone else crazy. My room is really neat, but my desk is a mess.

I've read most of the books in my room. I like reading and sitting/laying down on my bed and spend a few hours like that.

Nope. My room doesn't have a computer, games console, and all that stuff I must venture downstairs for. My mom doesn't want any of it upstairs.

Et Infinitum
28th November 2003, 01:02 PM
{1} Is it cold where you live right now? I'M very cold, yeah. But the temperature isn't as cold as it could be/has been.
{2} Do you like the cold? Why/why not? Yeah, usually, because of snow and all. And also, you can't feel cozy if there isn't cold to warm yourself from, curled up in a blanket. ^^
{3} Do you like to do art or something and get your hands all messy? Oh yeah. XD Whether it's cooking, clay, paints, anything. It's fun.
{4} Are you generally a messy person? What's your bedroom like? Messy? Not really. Disorganized...yeah. My room's a tornado, at the moment. My Yu-Gi-Oh cards are on the floor (actually sorted, I was making a deck earlier), manga is everywhere, as i garbage, silverware...everything. XD
{5} What are the most used things in your room? My computer and my stereo. Also my bed >P
{6} Do you stay in your room a lot? I didn't used to, but they got me a computer.

Aipom Of Doom
28th November 2003, 01:03 PM
{1} Nah, not really... it's only 40-50 degrees (farenheight) around here :O.
{2} Not reallyreally cold, but I prefer to be a bit cold than a bit hot. And I usually find temperatures that are chilly for others to be okay for me ;d
{3} not really :O. Except when I put silicon lubricant on my rubik's cube... then it gets all over my hands before it dries.
{4} somewhat ;d
{5} uhh... my bed? (not in that way you perverts!). or maybe my Rubik's cube or my backpack. I don't usually stay in my room a lot ;o
{6} hey I just answered that >=o

Royal_Goddess_Tina
28th November 2003, 01:50 PM
-Yes, and it was snowing earlier!! yay! :D

-Yeah, I like the cold... Because when I get really hot my face tends to go really red and it's embarassing, plus I love snow!!

-I am not an artistic person, but I love getting my hands messy... I like cooking things... So, ummm... what's a food that you can cook that makes your hands really messy? Ummmm.. I can't remember darn.... But.... ohhhh... I like finger painting... Haven't done that for a long time though....

-I am messy when it comes to some things... My appearance is not messy, but my room is definitely...

-My cell phone, but it's not always in my room... ummm... Definitely my bed and my stereo...

-Yeah, quite a lot... Especially when I am angry at someone... I go in there, lie on the bed and blast the music....

titandude21
28th November 2003, 02:44 PM
1. not yet

2. i don't like cold + cloudy + rainy... any other cold weather is fine with me

3. me + art don't mix (unless mini golf/regular golf courses count)

4. my room's a mess... i seem to find things better in a pile of things rather than organized and stuff... also, being organized takes too much time. i try to be as clean as i can hygenically.

5. paper/pen/scissors/stapler for writing out anything sports related/cutting out newspaper articles

6. somewhat... until society actually has a value to me

Jay
28th November 2003, 03:19 PM

1/. NO. Is 33C (about 95F) cold to you? No? Then shut the **** up.

2/. Yes I prefer the cold more than the heat, because I can survive it better than in extreme heat.

3/. What do you mean "get your hands all messy?" *cough* No. XD

4/. .... no .... My bedroom is clean. o_O;;

5/. Computer, and Gamecube often.

6/. I stay in my room pretty much all the time I'm not working.

Nuriko
28th November 2003, 03:54 PM
1. Well, it's really cold outside.. inside it's a bit chilly, I guess. We need to get a fire going. ^^;

2. I love the cold... I hate heat. X_x; I absolutely love stormy weather, especially when it rains or snows... and when it's super windy.. I'm wierd that way.

3. Getting messy can be fun. ^^;

4. Well... my room is... picture a belnder or something that went psycho... ><; It's nuts.. even when I clean it, and it becomes spotless, it's back to the way it was within a few hours... I don't know how that happens.

5. It used to be my computer... but I was on it so much, I was forced to move it downstairs so at least I could be with the family while I type or something. X_x; Right now, it's my bed. And my fan.

6. Well, I stay in there every night... but during the day, no. ^^;

Yukitsukai
28th November 2003, 06:43 PM

1) Yes x_X

2) I hate it, I hate having to bundle up, I'd live in a pair of jeans, a tank top, and sandals all year if I could

3) Art is phun :]

4) I'm a really messy person. My room is a pile of junk with walls, basically.....

5) computer, bed

6) I barely ever leave it >.>

DarkTemplarZ
28th November 2003, 07:07 PM
1) It's starting to get cold kinda here in Jersey.
2) Snow's good, but I hate the cold. It gives me a headache and I hate having to wear warm clothes. I'd wear shorts and a shirt year round if I could :(
3) Art is fun, even tho I'm not too skilled at it lol
4) Way too messy. My room= pile of clothes, papers, and stuff with a PS2 on top of it all ^_^
5) PS2, bed.
6) I have to leave it to use the good computer and watch TV and go outside lol. I rarely spend too much time in there unless I get a new game that I can't keep my hands off of.

mistysakura
28th November 2003, 10:45 PM
Southern Hemisphere = Summer.

I prefer cold over hot, since it's a lot easier to keep yourself warm in cold weather than cool yourself down in hot weather. I prefer coolness, though.

i don't mind art, but I don't usually get all messy. My art is limited to sketches, so there.

I'm not a messy person, and my room shows it. (although my mom doesn't think so.) The onluy thing is there's this heap of stuff on my desk.

My bed? And my CD player.

No, hardly ever, since the computer, the piano and all that stuff are downstairs. Unless you count when I'm sleeping.

Pokemaster Matt
29th November 2003, 01:00 AM
No. Its mid-summer heat, which is said because its still Spring.
Yea, its ok. I dont really know why though.
No.
A really bad mess.
Gameboy, laptop, lego
Yes.

Crystal Mew
29th November 2003, 11:15 AM
1. Yes :(

2. No I don't. I have hardly any body fat on me, so its really cold...and I hate being cold X_X

3. not really o_O; that drives me insane, lol

4. Eh....my room just has clean clothes everywhere, cause I was too lazy to put them away :yes:

5. my stereo, my tv/vcr I guess...I also play with my ferret :) ..lol

6. No, not really...mostly just to do hw, and sleep, and play with my ferret...thats about it.

Lady Vulpix
29th November 2003, 12:43 PM
{1} Nope. Summer's getting close.
{2} As long as it's not freezing, I like it. :) Much better than heat in any case.
{3} I love writing, I also like drawing and doing practically anything that involves creation, so I usually get my hands full of ink or something. That's jot the part I like about art, but I love art itself, so it's an acceptable consequence.
{4} I'm not generally a messy person (though I'm not obsessive either), and my room isn't messy, but you can often find clother on a chair and piles of paper and other things on my desk.
{5} Probably the books.
{6} Not as much as I used to since I started writing on my computer. When all my work was handwritten, I spent many hours in my room each day.

AntiAsh Superstar
29th November 2003, 07:17 PM
1. Yes, it's absolutely freezing, there's what I like least about north England, the winters aren't much fun.
2. I don't like the cold because it makes my fingers go numb, people have to wrap up more, your gas bills shoot up through overuse of the central heating, and when you have a dreadful shower that hardly heats up you die of pneumonia every morning getting cleaned. ;_;
3. I love to draw and stuff but messy ain't something I particularly strive to be. I'm messy enough as it is without deliberately willing it upon myself!
4. Unfortunately I'm quite messy unless I'm really trying to be otherwise! I'm just a little untidy sometimes, tho with the exception of an occasionally overflowing washing bag, and my clothes all over the floor by my bed, me room's pretty tidy, whether this is a result of sharing it with someone else is a moot point.
5. The bed. :p
6. Umm... not particularly, the lounge is where most of the entertainment devices are. Tho I guess that's my room as well seeing as I pay half the rent. ^_^;;;

Silver Ledian
29th November 2003, 07:25 PM

1) Yeah, it's coming into winter now so I've started wearing gloves to school and stuff, plus it's generally quite cold in Ireland anyways.

2) I actually like being in the cold if I'm well wrapped up because although I'm out in the cold, I'm not actually cold myself - I'm comfortable and snug. That sounds really weird hehe. I prefer to be quite warm...

3) Yeah, I'm studying AS Level Art at the minute and I'm one of the only people that ALWAYS gets messy, even if I'm using a normal grey pencil.

4) No, I'm REALLY tidy. I just spent all day today clearing out my room and vacuuming it/polishing the furniture. I'm so fussy when it comes to cleanliness.

5) Definately my PC, my CD Player, my CDs and my televison.

6) Yeah, I spend most of my time here generally. After all, I sleep in it for about 8 hours a day and I always listen to music and go on the PC when I come home from school and at weekends, so I spend an awful lot of time in here. I try to go downstairs a lot too though, I like just being in the family atmosphere :)

Nice polls, Chris ;)

midnightangel
1st December 2003, 12:15 PM
Actually we just had a cool snap here in Florida....it was hi 60s-low 70s in the day, and 40s-50s at night depending on the area.
The worst part was the wind--it cut through the layers of clothes I wore to work, lol

I love the cold...especially now since it's already December
Makes it feel more like Christmas

I'm not the artistic type--I don't paint, draw/color, or do crafts (I'm going to start doing some crafts myself)
Art is more my sister's department--she draws/colors, paints and does alot of crafts that I am proud to show off :P

It's pretty neat--my books are on the shelf and everything is out of the way--either under the bed or on a shelf

Besides my bed...all the books on my headboard/shelf, and my stereo

Not really...just to sleep there and maybe listen to music when I'm cleaning the room, changing the bed, or getting dressed for work.
Now if I had a TV and a dvd/vcr player in there--I'd never have to leave ;)