Screech
False Swipe
Quick Attack

Grumpig@Sitrus Berry

Psychic
Confuse Ray
Reflect
Light Screen

I just use Grumpig as protection....he serves some use...I have Metagross and Registeel and most of my other great pokemon...but they are Lv.50 Battle Towerers. Thanks dudes...your help is much appreciated.

andyizcool
29th November 2003, 11:25 AM
Ninetales@Leftovers
Flamethrower
Will-o-Wisp
Confuse Ray
Safeguard

Groudon@Shell Bell
Flamethrower
Earthquake
Solarbeam
Rest

Lanturn@Magnet
Surf
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam
Confuse Ray/Thunder Wave

Regice@Leftovers
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Rest
Toxic

Sceptile@Leftovers
Leaf Blace
Screech
Earthquake
Dragon Claw

Grumpig@Leftovers
Psychic
Confuse Ray
Reflect
Light Screen

I've changed a lot of attacks on your Pokemon to make them better and you should really have them all holding Leftovers so they get some good recovery in battle. Hope you like their new attacks and use them so they can be very strong in battle.

~Andrew

HoppinCretin
29th November 2003, 12:15 PM
Thanks so much man...that really helps ALOT...your like the one dude that I see helping people the most man...its appreciated. BTW I really wanna add my Registeel to my team...This is what it looks like:

Registeel@Leftovers

Metal Claw
Amnesia
Iron Defence
Toxic

It seems to work really really well but I don't know what to take out for him...can you help me here man? Also do you know where the Dragon Cave is or w/e..I can't find it anywhere and I really need to get a Dragon Claw. Thanks again man,

~Zach

andyizcool
29th November 2003, 12:43 PM
Registeel@Leftovers
Metal Claw
Amnesia
Iron Defence
Earthquake

This Registeel works pretty good as it needs no EVs in Defence or Special Defence with Amnesia and Iron Defence.

Dragon Claw is in that place where Team Aqua/Magmar were when they stole the Meteorite off the scientist. Go back there then Surf in the water and you need Waterfall to go up the Waterfall and get into the hidden back bit of the cave. Once in there search everywhere and there are a few Trainers too.

Hope that helps!

~Andrew

titandude21
29th November 2003, 01:08 PM
ninetales: spite/roar/filler over safeguard

groudon: fire blast/eruption over flamethrower @ leftovers

lanturn: t-wave over ice beam @ leftovers

regice: t-bolt, ice beam, toxic, rest @ leftovers... little if any dispute here

sceptile: leaf blade, dragon claw, crunch, hp fire/protect/endeavor

grumpig: substitute/calm mind over light screen

if you want to use registeel:
Registeel @ leftovers
Toxic
Iron Defense
Amnesia
Rest

or

Registeel @ leftovers
Curse
EQ
Amnesia/HP Rock/HP Steel/Return
Explosion/Rest/Toxic

metal claw isn't worth it... try to get hp rock or steel, if not, then don't bother with HP

HoppinCretin
30th November 2003, 10:57 AM
Thanks guys...BTW Im going:

Registeel@Leftovers

Return/H-Beam
Amnesia
Iron Defence
Toxic

I have tried different movesets and that one seems to be the most helpful. The reason for H-Beam is that this dude has average atk...and I need his atks..when he makes them to make a difference. Also, the stall wont matter all that much when I have built up a high defence and the opponent is toxicated.

andyizcool
30th November 2003, 11:11 AM
Don't have Hyperbeam or Return use his attack power on a move that's good on other Pokemon like Earthquake because that could cause some serious damage.

~Andrew

HoppinCretin
1st December 2003, 05:02 PM
I wish I could..I used my Earthquake on my Armaldo...I wasn't thinking..I know.

andyizcool
1st December 2003, 05:10 PM
Get another Pokemon RuSa and use it to keep starting again and again to get those rare TMs that what I do. Or you could always borrow a friend's game or something and keep doing that until you have like 3 Earthquake TMs and every other rare TM.

~Andrew

HoppinCretin
1st December 2003, 05:12 PM
oh man...are you serious? How much spare time do you have on your hands man?

Victreebong
7th December 2003, 10:24 PM
or, a better investment would be in a PAR. since you can't cheat unavailable moves onto your pokemon, (unless you know of a popular program which is a hacker's poke-god...) you can just use the already programmed codes to get those certain TMs you want, which are legally available to them of course.

with the addition of the IVs and fighting certain pokemon to raise certain points, breeding is more of a hassle than a privelage comparred to how it was in GSC. so PAR is a relief, especially with the immense amount of effort you can potentially put into your pokemon.