PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding "Skitty and assist! Numel's Pasture!"

Chris 2.1
29th November 2003, 06:36 PM
In this episode, fillergirl owns a Numel farm, so to speak. She owns a Ferret, which May fights against with Skitty. However, while battling Skitty fires an attack which looks like Ember...is it using assist with Torchic or something, or is this a different attack? (if so, what is it?)
Also, did it use Mega punch? the screen i've seen looks so.

Thankyou in advance. (wehay, a pun!)

Gravy
29th November 2003, 06:43 PM
I'm pretty sure the fire attack Skitty uses is Ember.
As for Mega Punch...um, I don't think any of her team can learn it ^_^0 It looked kinda like Silver Wind to me...

Pewter City Geodude
10th December 2003, 02:43 AM
What you think is Mega Punch might actually be Assist. Skitty can't learn Mega Punch anyway.

Chris 2.1
10th December 2003, 12:57 PM
ive read the guide, and Skitty uses assist anmd can use attacks her other team members have; Torchic's ember and Beautifly's something else ^^

Pewter City Geodude
10th December 2003, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Brit Chris
Torchic's ember and Beautifly's something else ^^

Gust.

Zak
10th December 2003, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Pewter City Geodude
Gust.

Actually, I'm pretty sure that was Silver Wind. Gust is KazeOkoshi, and Silver Wind is something Kaze, and I heard the name for Silver Wind... plus, notice it sparkles a bit. However, I think Skitty used Beautifly's Gust once as well.

~Zak

Pewter City Geodude
10th December 2003, 02:14 PM
I guess it could easily have been both...the guide I read said Gust all the time...and I wouldn't be surprised if the writers kept it at just one attack from each Poke to keep things simple for the kids (surprise, surprise) or because they're lazy...but it could easily have been both. Good point.

Nikku-San
10th December 2003, 09:33 PM
Wow, this is going to make Skitty a lot more versatile and useful than before. I'm really looking forward to this episode. Glad the kitten Pokemon can be more than just cute. ^_^