PDA

View Full Version : Chrono Cross RAQ and Help

Mew Master
31st December 2002, 05:15 PM
Although I'm in really no poisition to offer help, I hope someone else who has the game can help out a newbie like me and help me get past a certian boss. I also this will help others who have Chrono Cross to get through some areas that are, well, tough. But why ask about Chrono Cross now when it's for Playstation? Uh, my girlfrined got it for me last year for my birthday (Dec 10) and thought I had a PS1 (her brother told her that) when I didn't. So it's been collecting dust up in my room for over a year untill my bosses son recived an X-Box for Christmas and decided to get rid of his PS1. So Kent (<-Boss) asked me if I wanted it. I was undecided untill my mom reminded me of the game Sarah got me, for Playstation. So that's how I got the Playstation. That was also last Saturday! I've been playing Chrono Cross for the past four days straight!!!

Anyway, onto my problem...

I'm up against Garai, the two sword weilding ghost who enjoyes blasting us to pieces. Anyone have any choice elements for us to use? Stratagies too?

Also could someone make the Element field and effect thing make sense? Thanks.

Metal Claw
31st December 2002, 06:53 PM
I really am in no position to help you either...I haven't played the game in soooooooooooooooo long! However, if I were stuck, I'd check:

www.gamefaqs.com

Go to Systems>Playstation>Chrono Cross>Then look for a FAQ/Guide to help ya' out!

I hope that is of assistance to you...I just hate when you have a question and no one replies to your post!