PDA

View Full Version : [Sub-game] Dragon Tamers Reward Center v. 10 (MA by Pidgeot)

Pages : 1 [2]

Knight of Time
31st May 2003, 08:43 AM
Hi!

I'd like to buy a Slash TM for Morton please.

'hands over 10 stamps'

Lady Vulpix
31st May 2003, 10:31 AM
Great sig, Jay! :) You can have the clover.
Kyle gets the Slash TM.

*Hands items.*

Jay
1st June 2003, 06:45 AM
Thanks for the compliment, Gabi 8)

I have a question about the Striped Juice, but are you allowed to pick what coloured stripes a Pokèmon has?

While i'm here burning my stamps, I'm going to buy a Pokèmon Collar for Bugsy :) Thanks *Hands over 25 Stamps*

I have 55 stamps left *note to self*

Lady Vulpix
1st June 2003, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by Faithless
I have a question about the Striped Juice, but are you allowed to pick what coloured stripes a Pokèmon has?

I don't see why not.

here, you can have the collar.
*Hands Jay a Pokemon Collar.*

MarshmallowEgg
1st June 2003, 11:30 AM
I'd like to buy a Pokemon Earring for my Meowth, Akia. *hands over 25 stamps*

Lady Vulpix
1st June 2003, 11:43 AM
Here you are.
*Hands Marshmallow Egg a Pokemon Earring.*

Sheik
2nd June 2003, 02:20 PM
Gabi, I've decided, after some critical thinking, that I don't want a Dratini. In fact, I have a feeling that I'm one of the only people that doesn't around here. Instead of getting one, I'm going to put all of my efforts into raising the Pokemon I have. Ya know, with 9 adopted Pokemon, and three Captured Pokemon, it gets tough.

With that said, I'd like to buy a Pokemon Earring for Ebony, and a Fire Stone for Domino. Let's see.... that'd be......... 45 Stamps.

I'm just going to use the rest of my stamps.... I'd like a Pokemon Collar for Ieal... that's 65 stamps. I have 24 stamps left.

Hmm.... then I'll take a Mermaid's Curse for my Vaporeon, Aquarius. Whew, got all that?

(pays 85 stamps)

Lady Vulpix
2nd June 2003, 03:22 PM
Well, it would actually be 90 stamps, but I'll let you keep those extra 5 because of the massive amount of items you're taking.

*Takes 85 stamps and hands J the items.*

Sheik
2nd June 2003, 05:22 PM
If you want, Gabi, I can give you the other stamps.

Jay
3rd June 2003, 03:24 AM
Wow i'm back to 104 stamps thanks to a few redemptions and some lucky wins at the Goldenrod Tower hmm... what to buy

I'd really like to buy a type of juice, but it's quite unfair on the others (even though two of my pets are coloured different already).

I think if Pipasci will have a better chance in battle, I'm going to have to buy him a Pokémon Collar. Also i'd like to purchase the Deflection Coat for Trey as a present for his first win at the battle tower

(*hands over 45 stamps / down to 59*)

By the way, shouldn't the "Electric Stone" be "Thunder Stone"?

Lady Vulpix
3rd June 2003, 10:13 AM
It's ok, J. You can keep them.
And Jay (yes, you both have the same name), you can have the items. I'll check the inventory. It should be Thunder Stone, so if it says Electric I'll fix it. Thanks.

Mew Trainer Rose
3rd June 2003, 03:02 PM
I'll buy my Charmander a Pokemon Collar

*hands over 25 stamps*

Lady Vulpix
3rd June 2003, 03:07 PM
Alright, you can have it, Rose.
*Hands Rose a Pokemon Collar.*
By the way, you read a part of my fic, didn't you? Do you think I should post a new chapter these days?

Discothéque
4th June 2003, 08:00 PM
You can post items you want to sell/trade to anyone here, right?

Genetic Accelerator Gene (Set price - 25 stamps)
Everstone (Set price - 10 stamps)
Dragon Scale (Set price - 25 stamps)

Er... if the rules have changed, please delete this and kick me, or something. O_o

Mew Trainer Rose
4th June 2003, 08:26 PM
Quest of Twelve? I'd love to see a new chapter. :yes:

Frankly, I've been a silent reader. (bad me :( ) I never got around to replying, for one reason or another. but i have been reading, and i enjoy the fic :)

Lady Vulpix
5th June 2003, 07:26 AM
The rules haven't changed, Discothéque. I hope you find someone to trade with.

Thanks a lot, Rose. It's great to know someone's still reading my fic. :) For that, I'll give you... a new chapter. :D It's already up, so everyone can read it now.

Matt
7th June 2003, 02:48 PM
Can I have my birthday present now? I posted the shop!! Go here. (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17697) Please? :< If I may so happen to get my birthday present I want a custom juice for my nice little Umbreon! :D

Lady Vulpix
7th June 2003, 02:50 PM
Alright, Matt, you have earned it. :)
Thanks for posting the Kiosk, and enjoy your Custom Juice!

Lady Vulpix
10th June 2003, 08:54 AM
I got a Genetic Accelerator at the Goldenrod Tower (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=251224#post251224) (that's a link to the post where I got it). I'd like to trade it for any specific enhancer or TM that my pokemon can use. I can't use stamps, so if you can buy an item for me and trade it, it will be great (even the cheapest).

DarkPrincess
10th June 2003, 01:57 PM
May I please have one Shock Wave TM please? I'd like to give it to my little Skitty, Kawaii.

Lady Vulpix
10th June 2003, 02:16 PM
That will be 15 stamps.
*Takes the stamps and hands Rachel a Shock Wave TM.*

Dark Dragonite
10th June 2003, 02:26 PM
May I please have a Shiny Juice for my Nidoking, and a Status Coin??

*hands over95Stamps*
I have 45 Stamps left

Lady Vulpix
10th June 2003, 02:35 PM
Wow, 95 stamps spent all at once! Here you are, Steve! I hope that evil Nidoking of yours enjoys the Shiny Juice. ;)

Knight of Time
12th June 2003, 01:09 PM
Hi!

Chris (PP) and I have just agreed to a transaction that saw me selling him my King's Rock for 10 CCPs.

Chris, could you confirm this please?

Matt
12th June 2003, 03:21 PM
I would like to buy a Hidden Power TM. *gives 10 Stamps* Then I would like to trade it for Gabi's Gene Accelartor :D.

Lady Vulpix
13th June 2003, 09:42 AM
Thanks, Matt!
*Takes the stamps, hands Matt the Genetic Accelerator and gets the Hidden Power TM.*

Now, who to use it on?...

Pidgeot, Hero, Water Angel, Sylvan and Amber already have Hidden Powers...

I'll give it to Ventura, since she has few offensive moves.
*Picks 16-sided dice.*

And Ventura's Hidden Power is... Poison!! Thanks, Dice!

Discothéque
13th June 2003, 04:32 PM
Hello! I'd like to buy a White Juice for my Ninetales, Willow. *hands over 30 stamps*

Lady Vulpix
14th June 2003, 09:15 AM
Alright, the juice is yours, though I don't think the change will be too noticeable.

Discothéque
14th June 2003, 10:26 AM
Sure it will be! Ninetales is cream coloured and she'll be all pretty ivory. ^_^

*is stared at*

I'd also like to buy a Pokémon Earring for Eclipse, my Persian. *hands over 25 more stamps* *which leaves me with 10. O_o*

Rambunctious Jamirus
14th June 2003, 10:52 AM
I would like to ask if I give my Eevee, Rainbow, a regular colour changing Juice, would it turn her all blue or just the brown fur? I would like to keep her rainbow ruff which is why I'm asking such a question.

Lady Vulpix
14th June 2003, 12:10 PM
*Takes the stamps and hands Psiana a Pokemon Earring.*

AG, this is what a blue Eevee would look like: http://www.geocities.com/gsteren/BlueEevee.txt

Rambunctious Jamirus
14th June 2003, 12:13 PM
Okay... better not get the Juice for Rainbow.

I'll buy a White Basic Juice for Lavender the Espeon. *hands over 30 Stamps and is left with 1*

Lady Vulpix
14th June 2003, 12:34 PM
Alright, then.
*Hands AG a White Juice.*

Rambunctious Jamirus
14th June 2003, 12:35 PM
Thank you, Gabi! *goes off to change things and to use her White Juice on Lavender*

Lady Vulpix
14th June 2003, 12:37 PM
Alright. By the way, I have yet to catch up with your fic, but I think chapter 6 was great!

Silver_Umbreon
15th June 2003, 10:07 AM
I would like to sell my Water Stone for 20 Stamps, please.

Lady Vulpix
15th June 2003, 10:13 AM
Well, you can try to get someone to trade with you, but it could take some time. For that price, people can buy one. They won't need yours.

[Edit: fixed a typo.]

Silver_Umbreon
15th June 2003, 11:45 AM
So does that mean that I cannot sell my Water Stone directly to the Dragon Tamers, for 20 stamps?

Lady Vulpix
15th June 2003, 11:52 AM
No, you can't. We sell them. We don't buy them.

Everoy
17th June 2003, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by DarkPrince the Dark Knight
Hi!

Chris (PP) and I have just agreed to a transaction that saw me selling him my King's Rock for 10 CCPs.

Chris, could you confirm this please?

I'm confirming this :yes:

Lady Vulpix
17th June 2003, 02:40 PM
Alright, the trade is done. :)
By the way, Chris, do you have any idea of where Reptilius Pyrus is, and why she hasn't been on lately?

Everoy
17th June 2003, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Lady Vulpix
Alright, the trade is done. :)
By the way, Chris, do you have any idea of where Reptilius Pyrus is, and why she hasn't been on lately?

Actually, I don't :(

Dark Dragonite
25th June 2003, 09:49 AM
I would like a black potion for when I hatch my winged Charmander please!!
*hands over 30Stamps*

Lady Vulpix
25th June 2003, 09:53 AM
It's all yours, Steve!

Knight of Time
25th June 2003, 02:30 PM
Hi!

I'd like to buy a Pokemon Earring for Chamo please.

'hands over 25 Stamps'

Lady Vulpix
25th June 2003, 03:08 PM
Enjoy it!
*Takes the stamps and hands Kyle a Pokemon Earring.*

Knight of Time
26th June 2003, 12:55 PM
Okay, thanks Gabi. :)

I'd like to buy an Icy Wind TM for Chamo please.

'hands over 15 Stamps'

Lady Vulpix
26th June 2003, 01:11 PM
Chamo will be happy. :)
*Takes the stamps and hands Kyle an Icy Wind TM.*

*Hates programming in TSQL.*
I'm at university now and my awful project isn't working. :(
On the bright side, I think I did well in my exam yesterday.

Jay
27th June 2003, 04:07 AM
Wow. Today I just realized i've been mentally sick for months :O Anyway...

Only two of my adoptees are without items now, so let's clear up this dilemma first

With 68 stamps (or is it 69? I forget ;_; Let's just say 68 to be safe, k) I can clearly clear this tragic problem up. First, I'm going to burn 20 Stamps on the On-Off Socket for Zip, my Raichu. He will get a nice boost out of Dynamicpunch from it :)

A tough decision, but I've decided to buy the Four Leaf Clover for my Gastly, Shriek

Altogether that is 40 Stamps, down to 28

What the heck, let's burn the rest

Sunny Day TM for both Popokko and Spiff to benefit their traits nicely *Hands over 20 more stamps*

There isn't anything useful to buy with 8 stamps except the cheapest TMs which are all useless on my pokémon later on. Hmm, so .... *thinks, thinks...... got it!* I'll burn the rest on 4 berries

That all totals to 68 stamps (I hope)
*Hands em over, left with none* Wwah :'(

Knight of Time
27th June 2003, 10:18 AM
Hi!

I'd like to buy the following items please:

1 Thunderbolt TM (for Chamo)
1 Icy Wind TM (for Cybertron)

'hands over 45 Stamps'

Avian Freeze
27th June 2003, 06:55 PM
Hmm...could I buy a Beach Ball for my Mudkip, Tsunami and a Four-Leaf Clover for my Shroomish, Warrior please? *pays 40 Stamps* Thanks :).

Wolfsong
28th June 2003, 10:31 PM
Ok, *takes in a deep breath* Ouch >.<

Ok, *takes stamps from Jay and hands over the on-off socket, the four leaf clover, sunny day TMs, and berries*

*Takes stamps from DPDK, and hands over the two TMs*

*takes stamps from AF and hands over the beach ball and four leaf clover*

Avian Freeze
28th June 2003, 10:36 PM
Thanks Amy. Are you ok? Hope you feel better :).

And could I buy a Pokemon Earring for my Houndour, Wolfwood please :).

Matt
28th June 2003, 10:40 PM
I would like to buy 3 pokemon collars please. One for Atomos, one for Ark, and one for Yojimbo. *hands over 75 stamps* Thanks :)

Wolfsong
28th June 2003, 10:49 PM
I'm feeling some better now. I was sore up until yesterday, and now it only hurts when i take in a deep breath, laugh, or bend or get up too quickly. Hernias are not fun.

*Takes stamps and hands AF the earring*

*takes stamps from Matt and hands over the collars*

I'm going to bed now. night everyone.

Lady Vulpix
29th June 2003, 07:25 AM
Thanks for covering for me, Amy. I haven't been able to see you since Monday. I hope you're feeling better. I have too many things to do for Uni, so while I'll be as active as I can, I don't think I'll be able to get on much until Friday. I'll do my best to pay this back as soon as I can. Once more, thanks a lot.

Jay
29th June 2003, 10:17 AM
May I buy an Ice Beam TM please?

*Hands over 30*

Lady Vulpix
29th June 2003, 10:24 AM
Yes, Jay; you may.
O_o that rhymed!

andyizcool
29th June 2003, 01:13 PM
Are there any HMs you can teach to your Pokemon because I like moves like Surf and Strengh?

~Andrew

Jay
29th June 2003, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by andyizcool
Are there any HMs you can teach to your Pokemon because I like moves like Surf and Strengh?

~Andrew

Muddy Stream is the closest you'll get to Surf, if you're interested. The reason has to do with "If that TM is priced, then why can't this be a TM sold here... and this, and this... etc.'

andyizcool
29th June 2003, 01:34 PM
This may sound a bit stupid but could you have a competition like a Pokemon Battle Tornament or something like that some sort of competition? The prizes of this competition could be rare TMs that you teach to your Pokemon like Surf and only a few people win them. Does this idea sound ok to you guys?

~Andrew

Jay
29th June 2003, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by andyizcool
This may sound a bit stupid but could you have a competition like a Pokemon Battle Tornament or something like that some sort of competition? The prizes of this competition could be rare TMs that you teach to your Pokemon like Surf and only a few people win them. Does this idea sound ok to you guys?

~Andrew

You ask hard questions :yes: Or I'm just so tired I can't think properly

I'm not exactly sure, but I think there have been a few battling tournaments, but not many to my memory. If there wasn't, then the battle range tournaments will always be the more popular ones to be created. I think it is kinda unfair on people who are totally bad at writing

Avian Freeze
29th June 2003, 01:54 PM
About the HMs, are you allowed to choose an HM as your TM moves for every ten levels?

andyizcool
29th June 2003, 01:57 PM
As a free TM I think you can only choose the TMs they have to offer because no one else has learnt HM moves.

Hope that helps!

~Andrew

Avian Freeze
29th June 2003, 02:14 PM
Actually, if I'm not mistaken, I believe some people have HMs on their Pokemon.

Oh, and btw, when I bought the Pokemon Earring, I had to use two of the Stamps I earned at the Battle Range, lowering it to five. Since you need to earn 50 Stamps from the Battle Range to breed a Dratini, do I still have seven stamps towards my total, or has that lowered to five now?

Lady Vulpix
30th June 2003, 07:11 AM
I'm late, so I'll make this fast.
Tyler, you have 5 Battle Range stamps.
There have been 9 such tournaments, and there will be more. Just not right now because I'm way too busy and I don't see anyone else lining up to judge one now.
HMs work just like TMs here, so you can give your pokemon a free HM instead of a free TM when they reach a level that's a multiple of 10. Many of my adopted pokemon have HM moves. Amber knows Strength, while Lagi, Tsunami, Water Angel and Caledor know Surf.

Matt
1st July 2003, 12:24 PM
MMK, I think I'm going to buy a Flamewheel TM for my Houndour, and a Blizzard TM for my Sneasel.

*hands over 65 stamps* :O

Lady Vulpix
1st July 2003, 12:32 PM
Alright, Matt, the TMs are yours.

Discothéque
1st July 2003, 03:49 PM
I have 21 stamps, and I'd like to spend 15 of them on an Icy Wind TM for Hawkmoon, my Murkrow. ^^

*hands over the 15 stamps*

Lady Vulpix
1st July 2003, 04:03 PM
Enjoy it, Discothéque!

Knight of Time
8th July 2003, 07:55 AM
Hi!

I'd like to buy a Moonlight TM and a Sunny Day TM (both for Morton) please.

'hands over 60 Stamps'

Lady Vulpix
8th July 2003, 08:43 AM
Alright.
*Takes the stamps and hands Kyle both TMs.*

Crystalmaster Mike
9th July 2003, 05:46 AM
Of the Double Shield, what are the defensive and offensive types? And can I use Stamps earned at say, the Goldenrod Tower?

Jay
9th July 2003, 05:56 AM
Originally posted by Crystalmaster Mike
Of the Double Shield, what are the defensive and offensive types? And can I use Stamps earned at say, the Goldenrod Tower?

I can answer the last question, and yes you can buy items for your adopted pokémon here with your hard earned stamps from places such as the Goldenrod Tower, Buena's Radio Show and the Battle Range. (There's probably more but I can't think of them right now).

Lady Vulpix
9th July 2003, 07:50 AM
Yes, Jay, there's one more way, and it's the way you've just earned a stamp. By helping other people here. :) ¢

As for the Double Shield, I think it will be easiest if I explain it with an example.

I have a Double Shield which has Electric as its defensive type and Ground as its offensive type (when you buy one, you can choose the types). If my shield is attached to a pokemon and that pokemon receives an Electric attack, the shield absorbs half the power of that move, and sends it back to the attacker as a Ground-type attack.
For a more specific example, if the pokemon is attacked by a Thunder (120 base power), it will take only half the damage from the attack, and the attacker will be hit by a 60 base power Ground attack.

Crystalmaster Mike
9th July 2003, 08:59 AM
Thanks Gabi, I'll buy one of those! And for the types, I'll use those in your example: Electric as Defensive, Ground as Offensive. Here are 30 Stamps.

Lady Vulpix
9th July 2003, 10:39 AM
Alright, Mike. The shield is yours.

Avian Freeze
9th July 2003, 08:23 PM
Hey, I'd like to buy a Flame Wheel TM for my Vulpix, Belisama please :).

Lady Vulpix
9th July 2003, 08:31 PM
Enjoy it!
*Takes 15 stamps and hands Tyler a Flame Wheel TM.*

Jay
10th July 2003, 11:05 AM
I would like a Shiny Juice please.

For whom? I dunno yet =o

*Hands over 75 stamps*

*Left with zero, again*

Wolfsong
10th July 2003, 12:01 PM
Takes stamps and hands over the juice

Knight of Time
11th July 2003, 11:01 AM
Hi!

I'd like to buy a Hidden Power: Electric TM for Sheldon please.

'hands over 10 Stamps'

Lady Vulpix
11th July 2003, 05:25 PM
*Hands our most frequent customer a Hidden Power TM.*

Knight of Time
14th July 2003, 10:00 AM
'giggles at Gabi'

I'd now like to buy a Moonlight TM for Clover, and a Thunderbolt TM for Sparky please.

'hands over 80 Stamps'

Lady Vulpix
14th July 2003, 01:26 PM
Wow! That's a lot!
*Takes stamps and hands Kyle the TMs.*

Knight of Time
15th July 2003, 11:19 AM
Hi!

I'd like to buy a Sunny Day TM for Clover please.

'hands over 10 Stamps'

Lady Vulpix
15th July 2003, 11:41 AM
Alright, you can have the TM. How many stamps do you have left?

Knight of Time
15th July 2003, 11:44 AM
Alright, you can have the TM. How many stamps do you have left?

I have just three Stamps left.

Hexae
16th July 2003, 07:23 AM
Gabi, Matt asked me to ask you this because he didn't know. It's referring to the Inverted Juice.

Originally posted by Hexae
A question, what does the inverted juice do? For example, would it make an Umbreon yellow with black rings or white with blue rings (the hex colour-inverted form). So basically, does it switch the colours or actually invert them like photoshop does?

Crystalmaster Mike
16th July 2003, 09:57 AM
While we're on the subject of Juices, what does the Mystical Auro one do? And can you choose the exact color of a Juice you want to give to a Pokémon? (i.e. light blue, dark blue, indigo...)

Knight of Time
16th July 2003, 10:40 AM
Hi!

I'd like to buy a Thunderbolt TM for Clover please.

'hands over 30 Stamps'

I just have one Stamp left...

Jay
16th July 2003, 11:15 AM
I answered Hexae's question in the kiosk.

I asked the same question about the Mystic Aura juice. Basically it just creates a brilliant glow that shrouds the pokémon in whatever colour your pokémon is, I believe.

As for your other question, yes. Different shades of the juices are acceptable (depending on how much you use. Use a little you'll get a brighter red - Use a lot you get a darker red. Though they can only be used once, so using a little doesn't mean you can use it again. ;))

Lady Vulpix
16th July 2003, 01:48 PM
Thanks for your creative replies, Jay. You can have a stamp. ¢

And Kyle gets his TM.

Jay
16th July 2003, 01:56 PM
Gabi you spammer you. =P

Thanks. =)

That totals 20 stamps now. May I buy a Giga Drain TM?

Lady Vulpix
16th July 2003, 01:59 PM
As you can imagine, that was an accident. And I've deleted all my repetitive posts.
Yes, you can have a Giga Drain TM.

Crystalmaster Mike
17th July 2003, 06:05 AM
Thanks for the explanation, Jay! Now I'd like to buy a Blue Juice for my Espeon, Nemo, so he can blend in with the water...

Lady Vulpix
17th July 2003, 09:12 AM
As long as the water or whatever's under it is blue.

Alright, Mike, you can have the Blue Juice. *Takes 30 stamps.*

Crystalmaster Mike
18th July 2003, 02:26 AM
Umm, yeah. I just hope they don't have too much pollution in Ulthuan... Water that isn't a shade of blue... o_O

Jay
18th July 2003, 04:09 AM
You're welcome, Mike. And as you could imagine Gabi, I was being funny. I can't say I haven't done it myself.

Though I was never good with entertaining others.

Lady Vulpix
18th July 2003, 09:27 AM
Well, you're good at entertaining others at Expedia. Which reminds me, we should talk about an update one of these days.

Mike, where I live, water is transparent.

Discothéque
18th July 2003, 11:09 AM
I've finally got around to thinking about what item I wanted, thanks to the help of Jay. xD I'll take a Pokemon Earring for War, my Jolteon. ^^

Crystalmaster Mike
18th July 2003, 01:26 PM
Gabi: Well, being blue, he'll atleast blend in better than if he would remain his current purple. And now he won't become Vaporeon, there's no Acid Armor for him...

Dark Dragonite
18th July 2003, 01:33 PM
I have a question, say I have a collar on my charmander, can I use the status coin I have with him too??

EDIT: Also, is the status coin considered using a turn??

Knight of Time
18th July 2003, 01:38 PM
Hi!

I'd like to buy a Flamethrower TM for Pyro please.

'hands over 30 Stamps, leaving him with 5'

Lady Vulpix
19th July 2003, 11:01 AM
Amanda gets a Pokemon Earring.
Mike, it's ok.
Steve, you're the one who holds the coin, so you can use it while your pokemon attacks, and he can still hold an item.
Kyle gets a Flamethrower TM. How do you get stamps so fast?

Crystalmaster Mike
19th July 2003, 11:30 AM
How do you get stamps so fast?

Scratchcards, Gabi, scratchcards... (I think)

Knight of Time
19th July 2003, 11:57 AM
Kyle gets a Flamethrower TM. How do you get stamps so fast?

Mainly from the Scratchcards these days, but I also get some from Buena's Radio Show. The former is just based on luck, that's all.

Sheik
19th July 2003, 05:17 PM
Gabi, I would like to buy a certain juice that will change Rain (my new Feebas, soon to be Milotic) from this color:

http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs141.png

to this:

http://www.geocities.com/firerose1146/angelmilotic.txt

I assume that would be a custom juice?

(BTW, the Milotic won't have wings, of course...)

Lady Vulpix
19th July 2003, 05:37 PM
Well, custom juice only works for details, so I'm afraid you'd need 2 juices for that. Either white or yellow for most of the body, and then custom for the details.

Sheik
19th July 2003, 06:42 PM
Ok, I'll buy the Custom Juice now, since it is the most expensive, and probably the easiest to get out of the way, and then I will buy the yellow/white juice later. Maybe I could write the next scenario to be able to afford the other juice faster..... now that's an idea.

*Pays 50 stamps*

Lady Vulpix
19th July 2003, 06:53 PM
Alright, J! :)
Here's your custom juice.

Knight of Time
19th July 2003, 06:57 PM
Hi!

I'd like to buy a Flamethrower TM for Hector please.

'hands over 30 Stamps, leaving him with none'

Lady Vulpix
19th July 2003, 07:03 PM
Well, at your rate, you'll have 30 new stamps tomorrow or the day after.
*Hands Kyle a Flamethrower TM.*

Discothéque
20th July 2003, 05:50 PM
I'm trading one of my three Genetic Accelerator Genes to Angel Blossom for 3 CCPs.

Angel Blossom
20th July 2003, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Discothéque
I'm trading one of my three Genetic Accelerator Genes to Angel Blossom for 3 CCPs.

Yes, I'll be trading with Discotheque. I'll give her 3 CCP's, which will leave me with 3 CCP's.. lol. ^^

*hands over 3 CCP's to Discotheque*

Dark Dragonite
21st July 2003, 01:29 PM
I hope it's ok to post this here:

If anyone is looking to buy:

Dragon Scale(to get Kingdra)
Fire Stone
4 Leaf Clover(2X D on Grass types/ Poison can't be put to sleep)
Accelerator Gene (have 2 for sale)

PM me please, we'll discuss prices, thanks!!

Charizard04621
21st July 2003, 03:09 PM
Now that I have a wonderful Dratini, I'll give her the Mystical Aura Juice I've been saving. Enjoy it, Elwing! ^_^

DarkPrincess
21st July 2003, 10:06 PM
I'm still pondering if I should get Echo a White Juice or not.. What would a white Growlithe look like? o.o

Lady Vulpix
22nd July 2003, 08:54 AM
Well, Rachel, it would depend on how much juice you used, but here are some possibilities:

http://www.geocities.com/gsteren/WhiteGrowlithes.txt

Matt
22nd July 2003, 11:46 AM
If I bought a white juice for my Poochyena, could she look like this:

http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/linksocarina2003/images/rs010colored.txt

Espeon12
22nd July 2003, 12:11 PM
I'll have a Shiny Juice, please, although I'm not entirely sure who I'll be using it on. Probably Kione when she evolves; shiny Pidgeots look beautiful...

*Hands over 75 Stamps, leaving me with 25*

Lady Vulpix
22nd July 2003, 02:35 PM
Christina gets the Shiny Juice. I agree, Shiny Pidgeots look nice.
I was offered a juice when we first brought juices here, and I thought of using one on my Pidgeot, but he preferred to look normal, not to draw too much attention. Well, I won't go against that...

And Matt, yes, I guess she could.

Matt
22nd July 2003, 03:22 PM
Ok, I'm going to make some purchases today :>

Ok, going down the list..

I would like to buy 1 Powdered Snow TM for my Sneasel.
1 Hidden Power TM for my Houndour. I'm going to make the type Psychic.
1 Shock Wave TM for my Abra.
1 Icy Wind TM for my Sneasel.
1 Giga Drain TM for my Natu.
2 Slash TMs for my Umbreon and Espeon.
1 pokemon earring. For my Houndour.

That comes to 103 stamps I believe o_o;.

Lady Vulpix
22nd July 2003, 03:26 PM
It's actually 108, but you can have them for 103 because you're taking a lot of TMs!

Angel Blossom
22nd July 2003, 05:54 PM
Hey guys! I'm willing to make anyone an Adopted Pokemon page and/or a Captured Pokemon page. One page is 5 Stamps, while 2 is 10 Stamps. If you want to see some of the pages I have made, click on the links below:

http://www.geocities.com/firerose1146/adoptees.html

http://www.geocities.com/firerose1146/capturedpkmn.html

http://www.geocities.com/firerose1146/espowereon.html
^ That one belongs to little Hunter, AKA powermudkip. (Atleast I think that's his TPM name. XD)

So, if you're interested, please send me a Private Message! ~_^

DarkPrincess
23rd July 2003, 12:26 AM
I'm still thinking about the White Juice.. Need a bit more time. If I was going to get a color changing juice, I'd either make my Growlithe, White or maybe Custom Juice for my Rapidash to make her flames, hooves and eyes silver. I'm still thinking about it.

Anyway, I'd like to purchase a Sunny Day, Hidden Power and Slash TM please *gives 30 stamps* That'll leave me with 28. The Sunny Day and Hidden Power TM will go to my Growlithe, Echo and the Slash TM will go to my Jolteon, Peace. I want Echo to fit in and I think Slash would be good for Peace :)

Matt
23rd July 2003, 12:36 AM
I'm back again :o~ Time for me to buy more :D

I would like to buy an Ember TM, a Water Gun TM, and a Clean Nappies item please. All for my new Cleffa :D

Then I would like to buy an inverted juice for my Drowzee. And I think I got this right. Would it look like this: http://www.angelfire.com/anime5/linksocarina2003/images/rs266inverted.PNG

If so I would still like to buy it please :>. Plus I would like to buy a Recover TM for Drowzee.

Then I would like to buy a Moonlight TM for my Poochyena. And also a Sunny Day TM for her.

There, if my math serves me right it then that should be 196 stamps altogether o_o. If it's not please correct me :D.

Lady Vulpix
23rd July 2003, 02:09 PM
Rachel gets all the TMs she requested.
Matt, you got everything right. All of a sudden, lots of images of coloured pokemon are showing up at the Reward Center! I'll take only 186 stamps from you this time, since this is a massive sale.

Discothéque
23rd July 2003, 02:22 PM
I just have a question, as I'm always curious about everything.

Say you have an already rare-coloured Pokemon, and an Inverted Juice. If you gave them the Inverted Juice, would it be as if inverting the normal colour of the species, or the own Pokemon's unique colour?

Lady Vulpix
23rd July 2003, 02:39 PM
Strange question. According to all the responses given so far about combining juices, it would invert the current colors of the pokemon, not the original ones.

Sorry for the delay, Amy! I didn't know you were waiting for me (2nd time today I'm making ammends for something like this). The Spotted Juice is yours. Enjoy it! :wave:

Angel Blossom
23rd July 2003, 10:22 PM
Hey guys! I'll be selling the following items:

Stun Spore TM
Vine Whip TM

I'll sell them for a decent price. Stamps only, please! ^_^

Charizard04621
24th July 2003, 09:56 AM
If anyone wants to buy a Spark TM, you can PM me and we'll set a suitable price...

Oh, and I'll buy a Hidden Power Ghost TM for my mystical aura Dratini, Elwing.

[EDIT]: Crystalmaster Mike gave me 10 Stamps for the Spark TM. ^_^

Lady Vulpix
24th July 2003, 11:32 AM
The Hidden Power TM is yours, Karin. Enjoy it!

DarkPrincess
24th July 2003, 02:52 PM
Whee! Time to spoil another newcomer on my team! ^____^

I'd like to get a Thundershock, Water Gun and Slash TM all for my Charisma's baby Meowth =3

Lady Vulpix
24th July 2003, 02:55 PM
Alright.
*Takes 26 stamps and 3 TMs go to the spoiled Meowth.*

Discothéque
24th July 2003, 03:05 PM
Heh, I'm buying stuff for my Meowth too.

I'd like to buy a Pokemon Collar and a Slash TM for my Namir. ^_^; *hands over 35 stamps, leaving me with 4*

Lady Vulpix
24th July 2003, 03:19 PM
Oh, the Meowths will be happy. :)
*hands Amanda the Pokemon Collar and the Slash TM.*

DarkPrincess
24th July 2003, 03:24 PM
I decided to spend my last few stamps to get my Aerodactyl an Ember TM. He's never gotten a TM present before when he came to my team and I wanna make that up to him =3

*hands over 8 stamps* Now I have 2 stamps.. xD *hugs all my spoiled youngsters who all got TMs these past few days xD*

Lady Vulpix
24th July 2003, 03:51 PM
Here you are, Rachel.
*Hands Rachel an Ember TM.*

Charizard04621
25th July 2003, 02:56 PM
Okay, I have this obsessive compulsive thing that requires me to put an earring on Eevees, so, um, I'll buy a Pokémon Earring for Lune. ^_^;; *hands over 25 Stamps* Now I have 5 left. :D

Wolfsong
25th July 2003, 03:03 PM
*takes stamps and hands over the earring* Hope he enjoys it ^^

Jay
26th July 2003, 06:05 AM
I'd like to buy a Deflection Coat please for a donation. Thanks. :)

*Hands over 20 Stamps, left with 1 Stamp*

Lady Vulpix
26th July 2003, 11:51 AM
Make that 2 stamps left because you're helping a lot. :)
*Hands Jay a Deflection Coat.*

Charizard04621
27th July 2003, 11:37 AM
I'll buy a Hidden Power Water TM for Elendil, my Minun, please.

Lady Vulpix
27th July 2003, 11:46 AM
Here you are.
*Takes 10 stamps and hands Karin a Hidden Power TM.*

The Pet Keeper
27th July 2003, 02:36 PM
(you maybe have seen me online the last days, my internet is back up again, yay! :))

anywayz, I would like to buy 1 Striped Juice for 50 stamps. I have no idea what the homepage in my sig. says, but i curently have 54 stamps, and that leaves me with 4 stamps.
I'm poor but happy :)

Pidgeot
27th July 2003, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by The Pet Keeper
(you maybe have seen me online the last days, my internet is back up again, yay! :))

anywayz, I would like to buy 1 Striped Juice for 50 stamps. I have no idea what the homepage in my sig. says, but i curently have 54 stamps, and that leaves me with 4 stamps.
I'm poor but happy :)

Sure, here you go :)

*hands over a Striped Juice*

You have alot more Stamps then me :rolleyes:

MarshmallowEgg
27th July 2003, 05:06 PM
I'd like to buy a Hidden Power - Ice TM for my Eevee, Laurenor. He has the least moves of any of my Pokemon, so I figured I'd buy him a TM. *hands over 10 stamps*

Pidgeot
28th July 2003, 05:48 AM
*takes the Stamps and hands over the TM*

Awesome website! You should add Laurenor to it ;)

MarshmallowEgg
28th July 2003, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Pidgeot
*takes the Stamps and hands over the TM*

Awesome website! You should add Laurenor to it ;)

Thanks! And I added Laurenor to it just now. I'm a little slow with updating it sometimes ^_^;;

Knight of Time
28th July 2003, 06:25 PM
Hi!

I'd like to buy an Icy Wind TM and a Thunderbolt TM (both for Morton) please.

Lady Vulpix
29th July 2003, 08:54 AM
That will be 45 stamps.
*Takes stamps and hands Kyle an Icy Wind TM and a Thunderbolt TM.*

Dark Dragonite
29th July 2003, 10:19 AM
I would like to buy a Blue Juice, and a Flamethrower TM please!!
*hands over 60 of his 86 Stamps*

Lady Vulpix
29th July 2003, 10:31 AM
*Hands Steve the juice and the TM.*
Enjoy them!

SilverMachop
29th July 2003, 02:19 PM
I have a couple questions about the products.

1.) Does Clean Nappies work for Wynaut too?

2.) How come there is no Orange Juice? Do you have to buy Red and Yellow Juice, mix them up, and then give your Pokémon the results? ... That's about 60 Stamps.

Just curious. May the Force be with you all!

Lady Vulpix
29th July 2003, 03:47 PM
I guess we must have skipped that one. Weird. Orange juice is everywhere else. ;D I'll add it to the list of plain juices and give you a sample for pointing it out.

And yes, Clean Nappies work on Wynaut too. All baby pokemon: Elekid, Pichu, Tyrogue, Magby, Smoochum, Azurill, Cleffa, Igglybuff, Togepi and Wynaut.

Hexae
29th July 2003, 03:56 PM
Along the same lines.. would you have to buy a Blue and Green Juice to make your pokemon Turquoise?

Oh.. and a couple more things; For example, the shiny ditto is blue. Could you technically 'trick' your way out of paying 75 Stamps/CCPs by just buying a Blue Juice, or would it not be the same?

Also, I have an Uproar TM for sale if anyone's interested. None of the pokemon in the adoption centres can use it, so I've opted to sell it. ^_^

I'm just full of questions today.

Lady Vulpix
29th July 2003, 04:20 PM
Turquoise is not such a common collor, though I'd thought about it before. I'll discuss it with Amy, and possibly Connor if I find him.

And you can give Blue Juice to a Ditto and it would turn blue, but it wouldn't shine.

SilverMachop
29th July 2003, 04:25 PM
Do I really get a sample of Orange Juice? I can turn one of my Pokémon orange? Woo-hoo! Thanks, Lady Vulpix!

Gimli - "Don't even think about it, human."

I wasn't going too. Oh, and for a suggestion, LV, maybe for 30 Stamp juices, you should add "Other Simple Colors" at the bottom to make it simple. Seeing that no 50 or 75 Stamp Juices would make a Pokémon a solid color, this could work. Just a suggestion, mind you. Thanks again!

Jay
29th July 2003, 10:53 PM
What about Purple and Brown Juice?

I wasn't going too. Oh, and for a suggestion, LV, maybe for 30 Stamp juices, you should add "Other Simple Colors" at the bottom to make it simple. Seeing that no 50 or 75 Stamp Juices would make a Pokémon a solid color, this could work. Just a suggestion, mind you. Thanks again!

... or you could simply use an item called Rainbow Juice.

Edit: ... forget that first part. Post deleted so it's no longer being refered to anyone. *thawps that person*

Anyway I have 3 Clean Nappies that I bought a long, long while ago (as in a year +) that I had attached to my Pichu, Cleffa and ... someone else I disowned, regardless, both my Pichu and Cleffa have grown fully and the nappies don't fit them anymore.

I'd prefer to just give all three away if it's possible. I saw someone give an Accelerator Gene away in the Goldenrod Tower so I don't see how this is different. If it is approvable, then I'll give one to each person who asks for it. Not all three to one person. If not then I don't mind a small cost.

Avian Freeze
29th July 2003, 11:40 PM
Hm...okay, I think I will buy an Extra Spicy Herb ^^;. *pays 20 Stamps* I want to use it for a Battle Range story :).

Mew Trainer Rose
30th July 2003, 07:21 AM
I'd like a Hidden Power TM for my Eevee, Myst. *hands over 10 stamps*

Dark Dragonite
30th July 2003, 11:26 AM
My two cents would be the following:

Put up something like a "first solid color the Poke thinks about it will turn it." juice

And for things like Turquoise, just make any shades of blue, from navy to sky obtainable through the blue juice, the same with pink-red, etc...

Also, My Nidoking is shiny, as in in the game, and cartoon, when they first appear, you see the sparkles, you won't get this with just a blue juice, or else I would have saved a bit of money.

MarshmallowEgg
30th July 2003, 12:25 PM
I'd like to buy a Slash TM and a Hidden Power TM, please. *hands over 20 stamps, leaving me with 96*

Lady Vulpix
30th July 2003, 01:27 PM
Everyone gets the items they requested.
And yes, Jay, you can give your items away to others.

Dark Dragonite
30th July 2003, 01:50 PM
I would like to buy a Flamewheel TM for my rattata, who at one point will have a fire,ice, and electric move!!

*hands over 15 Stamps*

Lady Vulpix
30th July 2003, 01:55 PM
Nice plans, Steve. The power is yours... I mean the TM.

Avian Freeze
31st July 2003, 12:48 AM
Okay, I'm going to buy a Hidden Power TM for my Houndour, Wolfwood ^^;. I'd like to make it the Ground type. *pays 10 Stamps*

Wolfsong
31st July 2003, 01:00 AM
*takes stamps and hands over the TM* I hope he enjoys it ^^

Avian Freeze
31st July 2003, 09:48 PM
I'd like to buy a Flame Wheel TM for Wolfwood, since he won't be learning Flamethrower anytime soon, I'd like him to have a stronger move than Ember ^^;. *pays 15 Stamps*.

Discothéque
31st July 2003, 09:54 PM
If I may suggest another juice, I think Starry Juice would be cute. ^_^;;

Jay
1st August 2003, 09:58 AM
I have 34 Stamps, so I'll colour one of the pets at the adoption center as a donation. White Juice please. *Hands over 30* *Left with 4*

Lady Vulpix
1st August 2003, 10:21 AM
*Takes the stamps and hands Tyler the ice-melting TM, and Jay the White Juice.*

Amanda, I think starry pokemon would look too much like Neopets. Don't you think so?

Whoa, this topic has grown a lot! Time for a new version!