PDA

View Full Version : 5 More days!

Zak
1st December 2003, 03:46 AM
Yep, 5 more days till we find out the focus of the 7th movie:

www.pokemon2004.jp

:D

So who do you think it'll be about? The Regi's? Rayquaza? Kyogre? Deoxys? Ho-oh? Time will tell! ^_^

~Zak

Rocketboy
1st December 2003, 06:52 AM
I voted at least 2 above, which I believe are Rayquaza and Deoxy

Animelee
1st December 2003, 03:13 PM
Great topic! I didn't even know the producers would start the site this early!

Since the first movie was about Mewtwo, a man-made Pokemon, and the sixth movie was about a man-made Groudon, and the second movie was about Lugia and the three Kanto legendary birds, then, in my opinion, the seventh movie will be about the Regi's and Rayquaza (like the Kanto birds and Lugia). I hope that made sense.

In my opinion, Hoenn is sort of a "re-telling" of Kanto -- like how Transformers Armada and Transformers Energon are a re-telling of Transformers Generation 01.

Light_Togetic
1st December 2003, 04:42 PM
I believe it will be Rayquazza. It's a very popular pokemon; it's cool-looking; and it resides in a different setting. It's really my best guess. If I had it my way; I would have done a movie centering around the real Groudon and Kyogre.

Animelee
1st December 2003, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Light_Togetic
I would have done a movie centering around the real Groudon and Kyogre.

I have a feeling that they're saving those two for the showdown between Aqua and Magma in the TV series. :o

have a stammer
2nd December 2003, 12:11 PM
It really could go any way. All would make a great movie. I also thought Rayquaza and the regi's would be most likely. Yet Deoxys is such a mystery that his story would be great. Or maybe Deoxys and the regi's, like if deoxys came to earth and decided to create havoc on the world. He could learn of the Regi's and control them as they were still sleeping (they would be slumbering in there tombs) Each Regi smashing out of there tomb controlled by Deoxys would be awesome. The regis would start destroying everything and every one would be confused why there doing this, not knowing there under deoxys control. Then later on in the movie Ash and co. would discover that it is Deoxys who is controlling them. A battle would occur with deoxys using the mind controlled regi's to attack. As the battle progressed something would happen to the regis so that they could break free of the hold on them by actually waking up. Attacking Deoxys they would not be strong enough and when it seems all is lost a flaming streak of light comes from the heavy dark clouds. In a flash it's Ho-oh we only see him as bright and glowing figure, in a huge ending battle he blasts deoxys back into space.
and then flies off, regi's return to slumbering and Ash and co. minds are wiped clean of what they just saw because there minds are never left alone. Legends most always erase.

Bit of a long bumbling ramble, I really think all of it sounds possible and exciting except im not so sure they would have Ho-oh. I just thought of it real quick to wrap it up and to provide excitement.

Mikey
2nd December 2003, 07:37 PM
Call me crazy, but I think it will be about Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza.

My hypothesis- Team Aqua and Team Magma's fighting will finally be decided when they obtain the orbs. After, they somehow manage to resurrect the two gods which pits them against each other once more. Now it is up to Ash and co to save the day by finding Rayquaza's orb and summoning it to appease the two fighting Pokegods before their clash destroys the world.

Gravy
4th December 2003, 01:04 PM
I'm not too sure actually...this could go any way really.
I'm hoping its not about Deoxys. Don't get me wrong, I want to see it in animation (not to mention finally seeing what the thing actually looks like), but I'm not too sure they could pull off a good plotline with it. They might make it too sci-fi, if you catch my drift.
Some scientists accidentally give the space virus intelligence and awareness, possibly wanting to wipe the human and pokémon race off the face of the earth so it can create the perfect bacterial race...meh, summinc like that.

Erm...the Regi's could be interesting, but I just hate their appearence. They seem too robotic to me, and I can image them animating Regice just floating there half the time 0_o Meh...the obvious plotline would be something awakening them from their slumber (possibly Relicanth and Wailord...hey, just tying in the games in a subtle way :P ) and then they wreck revenge on the humans because their ancient ancestors sealed them away in the 3 braille tombs...

Meh, looking at the other choices, I'd say the Regi trio or the combined forces of Groudon, Kyogre or Rayquazza will be the stars of he films. Meh, come to think of it, I don't really want to see any of these legendaries @_@ I'm just hoping Haruka gets a decent role in the film :P

Wild Eevee
4th December 2003, 08:22 PM
I'd like to see a movie that has someone other than Ash save the world for once cause he's already saved the world one to many times and I think someone else should have a turn,like Harrison and his Blaziken for example or Gary.
But I would like to see Rayquaza and the Regi's in the movie.

Bacl
4th December 2003, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Wild Eevee
I'd like to see a movie that has someone other than Ash save the world for once cause he's already saved the world one to many times and I think someone else should have a turn,like Harrison and his Blaziken for example or Gary.
But I would like to see Rayquaza and the Regi's in the movie.

Heck, I'd just like a movie that did not involve ANYONE saving the world.

Here's a wild idea:

A Pokemon movie and POKEMON! The movies never have Pokemon battles, competitions, evolutions, etc except in the openings or as quick one minute fillers.

Let's have a Pokemon movie about Ash becomming a Pokemon master. We don't need some giant save the world baloney. I want to see him fight in a major competition on the big screen.

JazzJazz
4th December 2003, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by Bacl
Heck, I'd just like a movie that did not involve ANYONE saving the world.

Here's a wild idea:

A Pokemon movie and POKEMON! The movies never have Pokemon battles, competitions, evolutions, etc except in the openings or as quick one minute fillers.

Let's have a Pokemon movie about Ash becomming a Pokemon master. We don't need some giant save the world baloney. I want to see him fight in a major competition on the big screen.

Evolutions, captures and the like might make plot holes in the anime for people who don't see the movies. They could take care of this with a flashback to the events of the films... but it'd still be a bit confusing for some. I like the idea though, make the films more exciting!

Craig
7th December 2003, 04:31 PM
We know what the movie is going to be now :o

closed