PDA

View Full Version : [GSC] Restarting crystal

Primworm
1st December 2003, 04:40 PM
Im restarting crystal and i want to know how i should go through the game. I know some people do themes. Any sugestions?(remember, i have a shark to fit my needs)

Number1ChanseyFan
1st December 2003, 04:52 PM
Well, if you are going to go through the game with a themed team, then maybe you will want to make a team that has your favorite Pokémon in it, or maybe you could make a team that is based around your favorite Pokémon type, such as Water, Psychic, Fire, or whatever type that you like. I do not recommend sharking to get strong/legendary Pokémon at the start of the game, because it takes a lot of the fun out of going through the game, because for one reason, the battles will not be any challenge at all, and also, catching the legendaries is one of the more challenging, and rewarding experiences of the game. So just make sure to keep the game fun, and not to go overboard with the Gameshark, and take all of the fun out of the game. :)

Primworm
1st December 2003, 05:02 PM
see, im ok when it comes to sharking. Sharking legendarys is something i never do.unless they are like celibi and mew, but only after the 1st 8 badges.i think im gonna go with a pidgy for sure(please note, i love pidgiot, but i wanna put a six after its name. but i cant)