PDA

View Full Version : Bulbasaur, Chikorita and Treeko

Kasumi Chan
31st December 2002, 08:41 PM
Hiya! :wave: Before I do anything I wish you a:
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Here's a pic I drew sometime ago. Today I was kind of bored in the afternoon and decided to give color to it. I hope you like it. Please tell me what you think.

http://www.strike9.com/file.aspx/path=/Kasumi_Chan/fullsize/BCT.jpg

PS: The image is big. It will take sometime to load.

100FangCroconaw
31st December 2002, 08:53 PM
Hehe, lucky me I have a fast internet service.

Very good picture, I really liked it.Maybe you can make one of the fire starters and one of the water starters.I think its great!

Keyblade Master
31st December 2002, 11:25 PM
uh....er......um..... *speechless* THAT IS GREAT!!!!!!!! My best pic is of an onix........ but the head is kinda messed up i'm trying to draw..........

Yuki
1st January 2003, 02:31 PM
Incredible,
On of the best pictures I've seen on the internet.
The coloring is great and I don't see any mistakes.

I agree will 100FangCroconaw, it would be cool to see the other starters.

Satoshi_Tajiri
1st January 2003, 05:42 PM
That's awesome!

You should so one with the water and fire starters!

It gives me an idea, I might do one!

Topaz
1st January 2003, 06:31 PM
Wow, that's really good. The shading on each is fantastic! Great of you doing the theme of the begininng grass types!

Kasumi Chan
1st January 2003, 10:04 PM
Thanks everybody for you kind words. Yup! That's not a bad idea. I'll do a pic for the other starters.

Lightning
2nd January 2003, 03:01 PM
*Looks at it once again* :o *Dies once again* How can you shade so wonderfully!?!?!?!? X____X I rated this over at PC, but I'll do it here again (the sad part about going to too many forums XD). You picture is p-e-r-f-e-c-t. I can't find any flaws other than that Bulbasaur's head looks weird.. but I can't figure out why.. maybe it's just me. XD The shading and lighting on them all, as I said, is wonderful. It's especially noticable on Chikorita. ^_^ You're an amazingly talented artist.. I can't wait to see the other starters!! :)

Bai,
Lightning

Kasumi Chan
2nd January 2003, 09:52 PM
Arigatou!

Bulbasaur's head looks weird because I made it too small compared to its body...
lol... I can't do Bulbasaur well proportionated... T_T
But on the other hand, I must say I'm really pleased how Chikorita turned out to be.