PDA

View Full Version : Yugioh: Unknown Chaos

fugelot
3rd December 2003, 03:58 AM
Yugioh Unknown Chaos

Prolouge: Some mysterious man walked by Yugi's House and uses a mysterious item and seals it into a different area, Trusdale relised that some of his boosters were stolen, then the mysterious man instantly knocks out Trusdale. Yugi cant get out but also same with his friends, they slept over for a tounament tomorrow which they were all going to duel with kaiba battle city rules.

1st Chapter: Joshua, The Duelist

fugelot
3rd December 2003, 08:31 AM
Chapter 1: Joshua the Duelist

Well, First off there was a guy called Joshua, He lived near the king of games and was so excited, that he might be able to vs him but first he had to beat everyone or he would not be able to vs yugi, Joshua knew his deck was good due to being the best in the class, Not in the school as Yugi has watched but never challenged him he replied with some encouragement to Joshua but Once Joshua watched Yugi, He was surprised and also thought he had no chance.

Joshua was nervously walking into the tounament when he met some of his friends, when they looked at the listings, Joshua was about to duel some guy called Thomas, His friend, Mike told him that Yugi and some other people can only beat him, Mike whispered, " I even lost to him".
Joshua replied," Gotta look confident, ey", As Joshua walks to his first match
Thomas laughed, " Pathetic Duelist i've seen all your moves ".
Joshua replied," Calling me pathetic, If your so good take me down ".
Thomas s******ed, The Duel started as Thomas played Harpies Bro in ATK mode, Thomas looked confident and taunting Joshua but Joshua had a good hand playing 2 face down, (Curse of Royal and Light of Invertartion) Joshua played SKilled Dark Magician and destroyed Harpies Bro. Thomas laughed again," Haha your falling into my trap ".
Thomas plays 1 face down and a defence monster, Joshua chains with Light of invertation then he plays mystical space typhoon then Joshua chained with curse of royal and stopped MST from getting through as Joshua saw it being stopped in the vitural Arena.
Joshua played Pot of greed and flipped sangan and played horn of the unicorn on it then sacraficed his skilled dark magician, Thomas yells, " JUDGE, thats a illegal move he cant sac one monster for Dark Magician ".
Joshua replies, " Read the effect i have played 3 spell cards, And behold my Dark Magician, Dark Magician attack the Facedown card, Revealing the mystical elf destroying it then he attacked with sangan Thomas LP:2200 Joshua LP: 4000
Thomas laughs, " You have fallen for it", Chains with Call of the Haunted and brings back harpies bro, He sacrafices it for Jinzo then equips it with a malviolent nuzzler and destroys Sangan as Joshua takes out his Injection fairy lily from his deck Thomas LP: 2200 Joshua's LP:2600
Joshua draws his horn of unicorn and plays it on his dark magician, Thomas chains with another MST thus destroying his horn of unicorn as Joshua is powerless to stop it and plays one card facedown (octiclops), Jinzo destroys Dark Magician, Thomas then plays 1 facedown, Joshua draws Dark Necrofear and plays IFL in attack which destroys Jinzo and attacks directly with Octiclops, Thomas LP: 100 Joshua's Lp: 600
Thomas laughs loudly, " I play Gemini Elf and attack IFL".
Joshua replies, " Activate Trap Card, Mirror Force", Destroying Thomas and winning the first round now its 8000 lp not 4000lp as Joshua told himself.
Joshua had not seen Yugi yet, weirdly enough he knew he should of been here by now, maybe hes running late, Round 2's Listings were up and Joshua was about to duel Weevil. Joshua had never got past the 2nd Round before but he was confident he would this tournament as 1st round is always a pushover.
Weevil: 8000 Joshua: 8000
Weevils Turn
Weevil Draws and smiles and plays Heart of Clear water on
his Petit moth with cocoon in defense.
Joshua's Turn
Joshua didnt know what to do as first hand couldnt help him so he plays his Skilled Dark Magician in his attack with horn of unicorn then activating pot of greed then drawing one of his friend's card, Mike, His Buster Blader
Weevils Turn
Weevil drew and played 3 cards face down and plays another thing facedown
Joshua's Turn
Draws Jinzo and plays another card face down when weevil chains with pyro clock of destiny making next turn when his great moth would hatch, Joshua switched his skilled Dark Magician to defense
Weevils Turn
Weevil has Utimately Great Moth and destroys his facedown card, A feral imp, Joshua relises he has no chance unless he can destroy the moth but Weevil plays another facedown card
Joshua's Turn
Joshua draws Dark Necrofear and plays scapegoat and tributes is Skilled Dark for Dark Magician and shoves a trap facedown (Waboku)
Weevils Turn
Weevil summons his Insect Queen and uses his Perfectly Uitmate Great Moth to attack, Joshua chains with Waboku and then Weevil chains with DNA surgery turning everything to insects then using insect barrier afterwards
Joshua's Turn
Joshua draws Ryukishin Powered but Weevil plays Drop Off sending his Ryukishin to the Graveyard then Weevil plays defense paralysis
Weevils Turn
Attacks With Insect Queen and Utimately Great Moth to His scapegoats,So weevil is winning by 4100 lp Joshua 3900 and Weevil 8000
Joshua's Turn
Joshua draws Graceful Charity and plays it, Draws Polymisation, Heavy Storm and another fiend discards 1 fiend and his curse of royal. Joshua plays Heavy storm whacking the Insect Barrier, Defense Paralyis and DNA Surgery of the board, Joshua summons Dark Necrofear and Dark Paladin and switches his scapegoats to defense and Dark Paladin kills Insect Queen, Weevil 7500 Joshua 3900
Weevils Turn
Weevil equips a axe of despair to perfectly utimate and destroys his dark necrofear, Joshua 400 Weevil 7500, Weevil taunts Joshua
Joshua laughs," Hahahaha you didnt know Dark Necrofear's Effect as a evil spirit takes over his moth ,"
Joshua's Turn
Joshua draws and he draws Spear Dragon and plays it in attack mode as now he has 3 monsters Dark Paladin, Spear Dragon and Perfectly Utimate Great Moth (4400 Atk), And he knows hes going to win and finishes off weevil Joshua 400 Weevil 0

After Game
Weevil gets mad as Joshua gives back his Insect Queen, Weevil vows, " Next Time i'll win Joshua Next time".
Then he advances to the 3rd round for the first time, Joshua hasnt seen Yugi yet but next he knew he had to duel some harder duelists, all of his friends were already out and there was 1 more round to the quarter final but Joshua knew after every 2 matches, the was a interval as he started to wriggle money around in his pocket, His friends didnt leave due to that they wouldnt leave since Joshua never left if he was out but he usually watched his friends.
Joshua was thinking about the next Duel
Next Time
Chapter 2: Joshua vs Mysterious Guy

fugelot
4th December 2003, 04:12 AM
Chapter 2: Joshua vs the Mysterious Duelist
Joshua saw Round 3's listings putting him against a mystery duelist, Joshua didnt know what his oppenant's deck was putting him at a extreme disadvantage but he heard two other kids talking that this round, no one would get out if they lose once, if they lose twice they are out.
Joshua was happy as if he could beat this mysterious guy he could just win once more and he would be in since there was only going to be 3 duels.
Joshua and Mysterious Duelist were up first but the mysterious duelist gave up before they have been even playing, He said, " Wait till later i'll beat this punk in the finals".
Joshua was happy as ever, Needing only one win to send him to the finals as he saw they mysterious man just beat 2 kids in about 4 turns each, Joshua saw a glimpse of a card that looked like Yugi's Slifer.
Joshua was about to duel some guy who competed in the regionals and looked and it was Rex Raptor, He looked different with his eye color and stuff so he dueled him, Joshua thought he looked like he was being controlled and decided to take him seriously.
Rex vs Joshua
Rex's Turn
Rex won the toss and went first, Unusually he played Jam Breeding Machine and a revival Jam.
Joshua's Turn
Joshua played Skilled Dark Magician in attack with the horn of the unicorn and attacked revival jam, It didnt work all it did was regenerate again, But Joshua had a little smirk that he had a Dark Ruler Ha Des in his hand.
Rex's Turn
Rex laughed like he was controlled, " Hahahaha pathetic, i'll have my best card ready to bring you down, Hahaha". Plays another Jam Breeding machine and one monster face down.
Joshua's Turn
Sacrafices his skilled dark magician and plays Dark Ruler Ha Des and destroys his Reviaval Jam and plays 1 card face down
Joshua 8000 Rex 6550
Rex's Turn
Rex yelled " I sacrafice my 2 SLime tokens and my face down card for SLIFER THE SKY DRAGON", As a huge dragon came out and roared at Joshua.
"Attack his face down card slifer", yelled Rex
"Activate Trap Card, Waboku", Joshua yelled and stops the attack from going through
Joshua's Turn
I switch Dark Ruler Ha Des to defence and i play Pot of Greed, Joshua thinks that he can turn it around and plays graceful charity and discards 2 fiends and plays 1 card facedown in defence
Rex's Turn
"HAHAHAHA", Rex laughed," Go Slifer destroy Dark Ruler Ha Des", As a big blasts instantly kills Ha Des as his wine glass shatters.
Rex yells, " I play infinte cards making my Slifer's Attack go Higher and Higher".
Joshua's Turn
"Just gotta draw Dark Necrofear," Joshua thought.
Joshua yells, "I play this face down", Joshua knew he would win if he killed newdoria (the one he played face down), Joshua also plays a card facedown.
Rex's Turn
Rex is blinded by power and attacks Newdoria, Losing his Slifer but Joshua knew something was wrong he saw slifer as it fell and Joshua chained instantly by shift, shifting the effect to the slime token and destroying it.
Rex Laughed, " Bad Mistake, Joshua now you'll pay".
Joshua's Turn
"Wanna make a bet, If you win you get my Dark Ruler Ha Des and My Dark Necrofear and If i win i get your Slifer", Joshua yelled.
"Okay then", Rex replied.
Joshua had outsmarted rex but Joshua drew his Dark Necrofear as he removed his 2 fiends and Dark Ruler Ha Des from the game summoning it in defense, Also then he played another shift face down, Also he summons Summoned SKull by risking his face down card also Joshua is thinking about if he could fuse all his Summoned Skull and see what it would make.
Rex's Turn
Rex uses SLifer to destroy Summoned Skull as Joshua chained with shift destroying his Dark Necrofear as Rex yells," Oh no my Dragon oh no".
Rex yells, " YOU'LL PAY RIGHT NOW ", Summoning a card called Lava Golem taking out A face down card and Slifer.
Joshua's Turn
"Also Joshua, you lose 1000 lp due to lava Golem's Effect, Joshua: 7000 Rex: 6550
Also i flip Ring of Destruction and Chain with Barrel behind the door. "Oh no, SUCH A DEADLY COMBO," Joshua yells.
Joshua: 1000 Rex: 6550
Rex yells," Next turn you'll lose".
Joshua sacrafices Lava Golem for Summoned Skull and flips utimate offering plays mysterious puppeteer then sacrafices it for another summoned skull
Joshua: 500 Rex: 6550
"I PLAY POLYMISATION ON ALL 3 SUMMONED SKULLS TO SUMMON, MY NEW GOD CARD", yelled Joshua
"What you cant fuse them", Rex interupted, As he watched the 3 summoned skulls fuse
"Joshua, Help me", A mysterious voice said.
Joshua wondered who said that and looked around but no one was there as a new creature lay on the field, Rex looked frightened at the new creature who looked really evil but his back side was really nice.
"This is Skull the God of Heaven and Hell", You'll fall to him and his attack of 7500", Joshua yells, As his attack boosted very high because of how much cards were in his graveyard but every god card gives SKull 3000 so rex had 4 in his graveyard which equals 7500 (500 is normal attack).
"GO SKULL THE GOD OF DEATH FINISH, REX OFF BY DESTROYING HIS LP AND HIS MONSTERS", Joshua yelled furiously as a big Ball of energy wiped out Rex's Monsters and his lifepoints making Joshua the winner
Joshua: 500 Rex: 0 (Lost due to destrution of his 2 slime tokens in attack)
Rex gives Joshua, Slifer saying what a great game he had played and also has to tell Joshua what had happened to him during the duel.
Next Chapter
Chapter 3: Chaos Revealed
Card revealled today
Skull, The God of Heaven and Hell 10 Stars
Summoned SKull + SUmmoned SKull + Summoned Skull
Effect: When this card is on the field, It gets boosted by 1000 Atk and Defence for each creature in the oppenants graveyard also if its a god card this monster's attack is increased by 3000 Atk and Def also if you discard 1 card, All oppenant monsters are destroyed but you must remove 1 card for each monster destroyed.
Attack: 500 Defence: 3200

Shadow Djinn
4th December 2003, 06:19 PM
First off...Slifer requires 3 Monsters...--;, and Jam Breeding Machine prevents special summons, sets, summons...And Jam Breeding machine special summons a slime token each turn. Secondly...I won't complain about the massive overpowered fusion.,..but you need to work on punctuation. I see lots of present tense switched to past tense, and misplaced periods/quotations marks/commas. Work on that stuff...and try to put it in fic format....Use some description too...:/ Btw...Dark Necrofear requires 3 fiends from the graveyard...

SWAMPERT1
4th December 2003, 10:02 PM
Waboku wouldnt of stoped Slifers Attack. Gods are not affected by traps. also you should see some other YGO fics and see how duels are writen

fugelot
5th December 2003, 03:06 AM
thanks man ill edit it