Ayla: I think i know how it will end.

No comments form the vaporeon gallery please

Yumemiru
3rd December 2003, 09:17 PM
3 on 3
Standard DQ
My arena
I choose first, you attack first
Ref: Must be approved by both battlers. At least some experience is required. The more, the better.

I'll choose once we get a ref.

Jay
8th December 2003, 04:04 PM
I've been offered to ref this -- I believe both battlers have agreed to me; if not then no trouble.

Yumemiru
10th December 2003, 08:21 PM
Go go Rizzo.

Clefable, female.

Wolfsong
13th December 2003, 04:59 PM
I choose my female arcanine Flare.

Ok, Flare, I want you to start out with a nice safeguard. Next, I want you to make a medium sized substitute. Finally finish with body slam.

Safeguard ~ Substitute (medium) ~ body slam

Yumemiru
4th January 2004, 01:12 PM
Encore, Water Gun, Counter.

Jay
7th January 2004, 11:11 AM
Little amounts of light remain in the sky, until, a few short moments later, the sky turns into a dazzling twilight vista. As this revolution takes place, the murkiness encircles the profligate antidiluvian theatre... the location of where two erudite colleagues, ASHarris and Nala98, will do battle for the chance to either snatch a medallion, or to defend their title of being one of the most paramount fighters.

Each enter the arena together, and both of them gaze at the theatre for a brief moment, not-so familiar to one. Once finished examinating the site, they ponder on which combatants to use. Each deliberate over a lengthy period, and finally, they're both ready and set.

Nala98 selects her fighter first, and chucks the pokéball out into the centre of the Ancient Greek theatre. Bursting out of that ball is that ever so popular legendary pokémon, Flare the Arcanine, who stretches her legs after a long rest in her pokéball, eagerly waiting for ASHarris' selection. After deliberating a bit more, she finally chooses her female Clefable, Rizzo. She launches the pokéball into the median also, and there emerges the cute, but fierce looking normal-type.

Both Flare and Rizzo gaze into each other's eyes, both demanding for victory here at the Theatre at Epidauros. As both commandants wish each other good luck, so do the combatants (as much as they don't want to).

Nala98 vs. ASHarris, Round 1
Flare the Arcanine vs. Rizzo the Clefable

They're done with their preparation for this medallion battle, and both are set to fight as I give them and everyone the okay. Without wasting a precious second, Flare commences first and spends a couple of moments setting up a nicely produced protective barrier to shield away any nasty status inflicting moves, as the azure aura encircles the fiery canine.

Rizzo applauds Flare on her excellent work, and the legendary pokemon does the exact same motion again, wasting more energy and more time, which gives Rizzo the chance to attack. She squirts out a small portion of water from her mouth, which quickly jets towards the fire-type and splashes everywhere on her, leave Flare moderately drenched.

After setting up that elongated safeguard, Flare resumes fighting and rushes up to Rizzo while she glows a strange crimson red, and slams Rizzo onto the floor. Hard. Unfortunately for Flare, she is sent flying across the theatre's floor, dealing back double what she had done to Rizzo. Both get up off the ancient floor, and aqcuire their former stance.

Status at End of Round 1:
Flare the Arcanine: 70%, safeguarded for four more rounds. (80% energy)
Rizzo the Clefable: 90%, normal. (85% energy)

Yumemiru
19th January 2004, 04:34 PM
Double Team, Present, Bubblebeam.

Yumemiru
19th January 2004, 04:36 PM
Not meaning to Double Post, but I can't edit my attacks...

Just wanted to say sorry for the wait and point out that that's an insanely long Safeguard.

Wolfsong
21st January 2004, 06:06 PM
[color=skyblue]All right Flare, not the greatest start but we can still do this. I want you to use two double teams then use a swift to get rid of the clones and hit the real opponent

Double Team ~ Double Team ~ Swift

Yumemiru
27th January 2004, 09:44 PM
Jay's gone, so we need a new ref.

The new ref must be approved by both battlers before he or she may take the position.

Dark Phoenix
28th January 2004, 07:34 PM
I'm a new ref if ya'll don't mind. I'd liek the experiance, currently reffing one other battle

Pichu
2nd February 2004, 04:12 PM
Meh... I've have a reffing spot open, and soon two spots will be open, so I don't mind finishing Jay's battle.