PDA

View Full Version : The Awnune Chosen! (no LSU) Er PG-13

Twilight Lune
3rd December 2003, 08:54 PM
Ok time to start this! The following is a random list of who's with who in terms of Aia and Awnune. This was random drawing and it stays!

Twilight Lune: Sara Olander(Stardancer)~Light Togetic: Destiny Fairbrooks
Light Togetic: Darren Skylar(Silverfang)~crimson_flygon: Kairi Hyiyami
Crystal Tears: Alyss Nightsky(Nightstrike)~Et Infinitum: Kori White(Blueflame)
Samchu: Sam Omaras(Thunderbolt)~Mystic_clown: Vega Gemini(Raven)

Alright here (http://pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24093&perpage=15&pagenumber=1) is the sign-ups to save some time clicking around. Oh and size chart (http://dimar.org/SizeChart.jpg) cause I found one hehe. Warrior is Warbreed on there and the rest is obvious. Ignore anything else on there that has nothing to do with the sign-up. So on to posting!(PS~ADD LOCATION!)

Awnune
Name: Sara Olander(changs to Stardancer)
Personality: Rather reserved and keeps to herself. Not many friends and is rather cold. Doesn't look down on others really just not worth her time to befriend. Won't talk unless spoken to and then it is short to the point answer. After the change and she gets her rider however she opens up and becomes more friendly. Her sentances are still to the point however unless she is speaking with her rider or a friend. She is a lot more kind.
Description: This (http://www.animeshrine.com/gallery.php?series=ateliermarie&image=51) but she wears black jeans and shoes. Keeps part of her hair up in a low ponytail. She wears a read belly top and black vest. A blue chain necklase with a orb at the end of ever changing colours.
Breed: Ranger
Description after Change: Over all like this (http://www.dreslough.com/main/dimar/megansfreebie.jpg) but with this (http://www.dreslough.com/main/dimar/greenandpurpledimar.jpg) coloring. She has still has the same light brown eyes though. The chain was lengthend to fit her neck.
Spells: Tree Change~Creates a house from warping trees
Earthquake~Creates a crack in the Earth that enemies may fall into
Sky Strike~A blast of wind tears through the enemy injuring them or killing them.
Ruin Wind~ Takes debries and wipes them around destroying anything in its path, avoiding Awnune and their riders
Whip Lance~Vines come up from ground or trees and cause to trap the enemy, strangle, or cause some minor whiplash injury.
Relations: None yet.
Other:

~~~~~~~~

Jack O'Mally sweated nervously and taped his pen on the desk. He wiped his brown curly hair from his brow his hazel eyes a little to wide. All the scientists that had worked on Project Awnune were here along with various generals and the heads of Genetic Departments. There were more but he didn't know where they were from and didn't care to know. He just wanted this over with so he could go back to a normal life.

The echoing of brisk foot steps could be heard and he immediantly straightened in his chair along with everyone else. He looked across the table at th woman sitting there. Her name was Karen Kavaslaknova. She looked back at him and gave a small smile her emerald eyes showing calm. They had worked togeather on the underwater capabilities of the Awnune and Aia and had become close friends.

The door flung opena and Jack jumped a little. The woman standing there was named Hanna Laval. She didn't take sh*t from anybody or on anything. She took her seat at the head of the table and gave each of them a leveling gaze. Jack looked away when she came to him. She smirked, just wast she wanted, obediance.

"Well where are we? Ready for soldiers?" he tone was sharp and no nonsense. "Kevin?"

Kevin Lee stood and gave her a short bow. He looked very nervous and gulped deeply. His already poor english getting worse with each word."We are ready . . . but . . . small problem."

"What?!? I thought you all said we would be ready today! Am I surrounded by imcompetents! Why I otta --

"Excuse me miss but it is not that they are unable to preform the necessary changes its just the ages." It was one of the generals who said this. As he stood Kevin quickly took his seat.

Hanna looked ready to kill but nodded to him. They one thing she hated most was to be interrupted but she could hold her temper if this was good. "Explain." she growled.

"We cannot have soldiers. The DNA transformation will only work if they are between 15 to 25. Otherwise it breaks down and . . . well its not pretty." he looked very confident in himself as he said this.

Hmm have to fix that. she thought to herself. "Alright do you have the chosen people then?"

"Yes here." he slid a folder down to her and she opened it and flipped through it quickly.

"Good then proceed and bring them here. I would like to speak with them before it happens. Dismissed."

She got up and strode from the room. She turned to the general and motioned for him to follow. He gathered his things and followed her down the hall.

Hanna turned down several halls before coming to her destination. She stepped into the darkened room and he followed, no worries at all. She probably just wanted to discuss something she didn't want the others to hear.

To his surprise she slamed the door locked it and shoved him to a wall knife in hand. All in one fluid motion.

"Now I want to make one thing clear. I AM THE BOSS. Do NOT show that sort of arrogance again." She pressed the knife into his neck drawing some blood to get her point across. "I can have you killed at anytime. I'll forgive you this time because your new but remember this."

She smiled cruely and let him go. He gulped, he knew very well what she could do. People had disappeared in here, he had never believed it before but now . . . No weapons were aloud in the building but she obviously could avoid such things.

"Now go your lucky you caught me on a good day." She flicked her hand to the door and her heard the lock click. He went to the door and practically ran out. She sighed and sat on the desk in the room. She had gone to a storage room so not to be caught. She might be the leader but romours were better then facts.

She looked over at a mirror in the room and fixed her hair. It had been shifted a bit in the little commotion. She flicked invisble dust from her bussiness suit and left the room. Opening and closing the door with flicks of her hands. Time to deal with more idi*ts.

"ENOUGH!" Tara leapt from the side of the pool, furious, but wanting to quickly defuse the situation. "Yttea, Wrarthim...you are both fired! Demoted! Report to the relocation commission for new quarters...as of today, you are no longer acolytes...you are MUCK ROOM PARTNERS."
One of the other Mulkol acolyte's eyes widened in surprise, and then narrowed in fury. Tara caught her attitude before she could block it, and turned. "Do YOU want to join them, Olitar?" The Mulkol bowed her head, saying nothing. "I didn't think so."
Tara surveyed the crowd, catching vibrations from all around the room. Discord, shock and fury echoed from most present - all except Luuko, and a handful of Dimar who'd made the adjustment to the co-barryd situation, who seemed more confused than negative about the demotion.
Suddenly, like a bright dapple of sunlight on a dingy wall, she felt the psionic echoes of someone in the room who was actually laughing. She turned to regard the Mulkol first, Olitar, who might be celebrating the unexpected rise to the power of being the only first-rank acolyte left in both Barryds, but she was still fuming over Tara's threat to demote her. She scanned the room, not angry that someone was amused in the midst of all the tension, but curious.
Giving up on her psi senses, she resorted to just plain looking around. Freia and Karti sat far in the back of the crowd among several other fourth level acolytes. Tara scrutinized Karti closely. His ears were trembling with the effort to keep from wiggling, and Freia had simply resorted to clamping her paws to the sides of her head.
"Frick and Frack back there...is there something you'd like to share with the rest of the class?" Tara smiled at Freia, who looked mortified to have been noticed.
"No, Great Leader! Our apologies!" She bowed her dun colored head low, but continued to hold her ears to stop their uncontrollable wiggling.
"Apologies for you and who else?" Tara already knew it was Karti, but wanted to see if Freia would readily admit having a Telkan compatriot.

"Mommy is it safe?" asked a little kid with much to high a voice.

"Of course dear see that girl over there she's reading. It takes a long time to read so she had to be sitting there a while. It must be safe." said the woman beside the kid.

I sighed and looked over. I hated to be disturbed when reading, it was just getting interesting to. It was a little girl and she was clutching her moms hand looking over the solid floor to the glass.

In case your wondering I had been reading on the glass floor of the CN Tower. I found I can really delve into the stories with the ground so far away benith the pages of the book.

I got up and headed for the elevator putting my book in my bag. I worked here but my shift was over so I was just spending some time reading. I felt like leaving now though getting to crowded. I weaved through the crowd and stepped in the elevator.

"Hey Sara good book? You were there for a while." said Steve the elevator man. Well that's what everyone else knew him as. I knew him as Talkwaytomuchwhydoyoubotherme? man.

"Yes." I answered. We quickly reached the bottom and I stepped out. Along with the rest of the people.

"Seeya Sara!" he called and I raised my hand but didn't turn. I just wanted to get home.

I had just reached the really city streets when I felt a tiny prick in my neck, barely noticable. I reached up and felt a small feather like thing in my neck.

I immediatly toke off into the alleys I knew so well. Someone wanted me asleep and I was going to hide if I could before I collapsed; if I could.

I hadn't gotten far when my legs gave out and I heard the footsteps coming up. Things were growing dimmer and dimmer and I just heard someone says something about run and fight off before darkness consumed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok just post something on where you were and getting caught. The beggining part os some extra stuff.

crimson_flygon
4th December 2003, 08:19 PM
Name:Kairi Hiyami, and after the change, she calls herself Dream
Personality:Kairi tends to be distant and far from others, and this gives people the feeling that they have to reach really deep to find her. She doesn't seem to trust in herself and ends up looking to others for answers and that is one of the main reasons that she acts this way. She doesn't have high enough self esteem and sometimes tries a little to hard to fit in with others in hopes of feeling accepted but when she does this she only ends up making a fool of herself and drives herself into denial. When meeting new people she is afraid of what they will think and will act falsely around them, trying to get a good image, even though that isn't really the way she feels, she only gets that way because of peer pressure around her. The only way she really consoles herself is by drawing, she takes it very seriously and finds it one of the only ways she can console herself. After the change she is still disbelieving in herself, and that is why she needs her own Awnune that she can rely on to help her feel more open to herself. But she is definatley a bit more relaxed and less uptight, this gives her a naive and almost childish outlook on things, but she can swing into seriousness very unexpectedly.
Description:She is fairly tall, at around 5"7, most of her height coming from her legs. Her hair is a pale blond that appears almost white at times, and it goes down to her shoulders in thin waves that make it almost always be with the shape of her neck and all clean like in shampoo commercials. Her eyes are a faint blue that is mixed with hues of grey, giving them a shadowey look. She is fairly tan, but not exactley crispy brown. Her stance itself is very flowing and angular, thin and flowing with her own elegant figure. She wears a pastel light blue sleeveless shirt with a fragile looking magenta flower on it, and a simple loose pair of jeans. Usually topped off with a simple pair of sandals or comfortable pair of tennis shoes.
Description after Change:Most of her basic physical traits stay the same, her height is about the same, as well as her body shape except she gets alot more muscular, and yet she still retains her basic body shape. Her hair seems to get a bit longer but is still thin and flowing, she wears the top layer of her hair in a ponytail while the bottom falls down her back. Her ears are longer and pointed (think zelda here) and her eyes are still a homely shadowy blue color, but they seem a bit sharper at times. She has gills on her neck, to add to the differances in the change. And she wears a dark green tunic and matching pants, that are loose fitting and comfortable.
Spells:
Healing-pretty self explanitory, Kairi is able to heal wounds that are anywhere from minor to pretty severe in less then two minutes.
Home hide-Creates a boundry, hiding tree houses
Animal fluency-Kairi telepathically communicates with nearby animals and can ask them for assistence,
After image-During midflight, Kairi and Awnune make a swift blast forward, leaving behind a image of themselfs that fools the enemy, the image lasts for about 10-30 seconds.
Diamond barrier-Kairi can create a sheild around herself and/or any objects nearby that is quite powerful, with a hardness equal to more then diamonds, though it isn't exactley the easiest thing to keep up and she can only hold it for a certain amount of time, and that is when it isn't taking damage. She can also materialize the sheild as a boomerang or arrow like shape that can be launched at enemies.
Energy counter-This can only be done when she has her diamond sheild, when the sheild is taking damage by any ranged attack, Kairi can focus the energy into one place and then force it back at something else.
Cellular breakdown-Kairi can force an extreme amount of energy into one object/thing causing it to break down by it's atomic structure.This is difficult to perform on large living things, due to their atomic structure being more complex then a rock or a tree.
Psych up-Kairi can increase the physical stats of herself and.or an awnune near her, and make them faster, stronger, etc for some time before this wears off.
Weapon:Twin daggers, and six pointed shurikens
History:Kairi didn't really live the high life, she was found on the doorstep of an orphanage at 2 and was raised there. She was never adopted and as she grew up, watched all the others around her go. She recieved education mostly from people volenteering at the orphanage and donations sending her to special schools. She really didn't have a lot to do with herself so took pleasure in daydreaming, and always seemed to have her head in the clouds. She eventually moved out of the orphanage when she was to old and lived more or less on the street, staying in old sheds or abandoned buildings, one of the reasons she has pretty good survival skills. She was found by police and put in an orphangage for older kids until she was adopted by an old woman who was very fond of her. She sent her to school and other things where she didn't fit in due to her backround and appearance, she is basically your average outcast kid.
Relations:None at the moment
Other:Never turn back...

>-->Kairi Hiyami-Dream<--<

My hand moved like clockwork over the paper before me, each line was layed in place to create each shape and form, I ran the pencil lightly at the edges of the lines I had created, measuring the thickness of every small mark and running it through my mind, anaylizing them carefully and letting them become the picture I wanted. Hastily I erased a mistaken line, replacing it with a quick movement of the pencil and fixing the shape to become one with the others. I worked with all focus on the paper, my mind hot with the anxiety to complete it and my eyes sharpened on it, scanning the work in an urged rush that replaced and fixed every mark, each danced through my mind's eye that quickly routed them as the goal of my labor. I almost leaped out of my seat when a light rapping came from my door. I leaned back and inhaled sharply, trying to unerve myself before manging to calm down.

"Come in,"I said watching as the door creaked open, letting a sudden light to fill the room. Geneva stepped in smiling, her hand still clutching the doorknob.

"Sorry if I spooked you Kairi," She said closing her eyes in aknowledgement to my surprised look, "I just came here to check on you."

"No it's okay Gram,"I said sighing and leaning back towards my work, semi trying to hide it from her while still trying to look unsuspicous, "I was just working and it happened so suddenly I got really surprised."

"Well no wonder, you have your shades down, you should be in the sunlight," She said walking carefully over to the windows and pulling up the shades. I squinted at the sudden sunlight that came in from the window.

"No it's okay Gram, I like to work in the dark," I said hoping she would reconsider and close the shades again.

She smiled and walked over to my side,"Nonsense, you shouldn't even be in your room on such a beautiful day, why don't you go outside and 'hang out' with the other kids." The way she said hang out was a little funny, I could tell she was trying to act 'cool' and that was a little impossible for her.

"But I like to work in here, and I really don't want to go outside anyway," I said trying to lean over my drawing again, she peeked over to look at my latest work.

"Well that is nice," she said picking up my sketch book and adjusting her glasses,"what is this, some kind of girl?"

"well yeah...it is kind of an anime style girl,"I said trying to hold back the annoyance in my voice,"I am trying out some differant hair styles and clothes."

"Well that is...interesting,"she said politely but it was obvious she was a little sad,"why don't you go outside and play instead of doing this though?"

I sighed,"just...because,"I said nervously wishing she would just return it and leave my room so I could return to my work.

"Would you please go outside? At least draw outside, you can use that one bag that I got you last year, you could put your sketch book and pencils and everything in it."She said hoefully holding my shoulder with a soft hand, the scent of her old perfumes filled my head and I sighed knowing that it would make her happy.

"Oh alright I will,"I said in a annoyed voice, I stood up and she hugged me, her wilted face glew with a youthful happiness and I smiled too, picking up my things and walking down the hall. Geneva reminded me knowingly not to talk to strangers and stay away from and suspicous characters and I rolled my eyes, closing the closet door after pulling out the thick brown bag and putting my things in it.

"Remeber, be careful honey," she said kissing me on the cheek and I rolled my eyes again.

"Don't worry about me, I'll be fine," and I closed the door and hurried off before she could tell me any more safety reminders. I walked down the hard dirt path away from the tiny house that me and Geneva lived in, it was like a whisp of white plotted out against the ocean and beach that it overlooked. I breathed in the salty smell of the ocean and walked down the path until I reached a place that led down to the beach, a small patch of grass with a large tree that spread out in viney tangles. I located myself under it and sat against the large trunk, and began to draw again, adding expression to my girls face, and more details into her dress.

I compared her to my other drawings, flipping through the pages upon pages of people and animals that I had created. Each had it's own story to tell me and I carefully looked over each one before putting it back into place in my bag and just staring up at the waving branches of the tree that swayed in rythm with the slow ocean breeze. Small diamonds of sunlight speckled through the canopy and the rustling noise that came from the leaces was lazy and relaxing. "maybe this wasn't such a bad idea after all?"I thoght to myself drifting into a lazy awakeness. But it was at that exact moment a quick sting poked into my neck, at first I though an ant or some bug that was crawling up the tree had bit me but as I brushed my hand over my next a tiny feather was found, and a solid dart connected.

My head drooped, the world around me grew fuzzy. I would have gotten up but my limbs were like they were glued to the ground. I felt myself being lost, falling until it all was gone...

Mystic_clown
5th December 2003, 04:15 AM
Name: Vega Gemini (It later becomes Raven)
Personality: Cold, dark, mysterious and mean. He doesn’t want to make any friends; he just wants to be alone. He doesn’t care for anyone except himself.
Description: He has long, scruffy, brown hair and cold blue eyes. He’s got an average build and a nice tan. He wears a white shirt, a black leather jacket, jeans and sneakers.
Description after Change: He looks like Raven from Zoids Guardian Force. In other words, he has short, messy, raven black hair and cold, piercing blue eyes. He’s got an average build and a pale complexion. He has a red marking underneath his left eye. He wears a black shirt, torn jeans, black boots, an old, worn cloak with a hood and a black glove on his left hand.
Spells:
Healing
Home Hide
Darkness Flame: He fires a stream of black fire from his left hand. It’s so hot that it can burn through solid steel easily. It can easily be nullified by ice magic.
Thunder Stroke: He fires a powerful blast of powerful electric energy from his left hand. Not only is this spell powerful, it drains the enemy of some of their energy too.
Black Ice: A ball of dark blue energy appears in the palm of his left hand. He then fires a barrage of knife-sharp black ice shards at the enemy.
Negative Energy: A dark aura surrounds Raven. His strength, speed and magic power increases significantly. This lasts for 30 minutes and leaves him completely drained.
King’s Right Hand: His right hand merges with his lance. The blades on the lance turn gold and he uses it like a sword. This lasts for 15 minutes.
King’s Left Hand: His left hand glows with a dark aura and he fires a spell that’s a combination on Darkness Flame, Thunder Stroke and Black Ice.
Weapon: Lance (see Attachment)
History: He’s always been cold and solitary ever since he was five. He never tries to make any friends and he never shows any compassion for anyone. He’s gained a reputation as a cold, mean, loner. He was picked to be an Aia due to his athletic abilities.
Relations: He grew up with and has feelings for her (he hides them well).

I'll post his intro later.

Light_Togetic
5th December 2003, 01:56 PM
Would've posted sooner, but I haven't been feeling well... stupid flu...

Awnune:

Name: Darren Skylar (changes to Silverfang)
Personality: Darren's always been alone in his life. He has no real family, no friends, and when he was little, used to live life on the streets. So he tends to have a 'I can take care of myself' attitude about things. He can be at some times cold, and at other times very sweet. He has a pessimistic view of the world, and doesn't trust people easily. You kind of have to 'prove' yourself to him.
Description: He was an average height, with black hair and brown eyes. He typically wore a large, dark blue shirt and jeans.
Breed: Warrior
Description after Change: This (http://www.dreslough.com/main/dimar/mukol.jpg), but with a silvery tint to the scales. His eyes change to a crystal blue color.
Spells:
Firesky- will rain down small fireballs from the sky.
Waterfall- will propel the water from any nearby source at opponent with great force.
Flareup- will concentrate great amounts of energy in order to power up his final attack.
Volcanoblast- after charging with Flareup, he can release all the energy into a 'beam' of fire.
History: Like I said before, Darren was one of the lucky many kids whose parents abandoned him when he was a baby. An orphanage took him in, but he hated it there, and ran away to live on his own. At times it was really hard for him, and sometimes he barely escaped death. However, somehow he survived through both life and a bit of schooling (he enrolled himself) to become a healthy 18 year old.
Relations: None.
Other: Erm... ^^; nothing

Aia

Name: Destiny Fairbrooks
Personality: Destiny is a really happy girl. She loves life, loves flowers, loves, well, everything! She wants to be friends with everyone, and doesn't resist to meet new people. To everyone she meets, it seems as if the part of her brain that stops her from saying things is broken. If she thinks it, she says it. However, when bad things happen, Destiny just ignores it. She hides all of her bad feelings and doubts inside, and always tries to act happy. But if the problems she has persist, she ends up shutting down completely and giving up hope.
Description: Destiny is a blond girl with bright blue eyes, and her hair is always done in pigtails. She typically wears a light pink shirt, and a lot of that sparkly body glitter stuff. She wears a pair of white shorts. She has the look of the most annoying girl you've ever known in your life... O.o ... just kidding. ^_~
Description after Change: Pretty much the same, except she keeps her hair down after the change in a pathedic attempt to hide her pointy ears. She likes the fact that her body is more muscular, but she's kinda freaked out by the gills...
Spells:
Healing- Can heal wounds and even broken bones with a bit of effort.
Home Hide- Can make a boundary so that the tree houses are hidden.
Animal Talk- Can ask animals simple questions, and can sense strong emotions in them.
Pick-Up- Can use her mind to pick up an enemy for about a minute to give Awnune time to attack.
Flower Power- Can make huge flowers grow out of the ground in a circle around the enemy to confuse them for a moment.
Freeze- Can cause the body temperature of the enemy to drop drastically.
Energy Addition- If Destiny picks up any object to throw at her opponent, then she can concentrate power to it, and when she throws it, the speed at which it flies is greatly increased so that it does more damage.
Cheer- If she cheers on her Awnune, he/she will become more confident, and their attacks more accurate.
Weapon: Erm, a small dagger.
History: Destiny is the baby of the family. She has two older brothers, and she's always been the baby. She was spoiled when she was little, but for some reason she never got that bratty attitude; she's just a little hyper. She had a pretty boring life, and was one of the most popular girls in school. Notice how I said, 'was'. Her friends were all of the popular girls of the school, but Destiny just couldn't stand them. She hated the way they all stabbed each other in the backs, and spread nasty rumors. So she decided to tell them what she thought of them-- and now she has no friends. But that's okay to her. She didn't like 'em anyway.
Relations: She knows Vega Gemini, but hasn't gotten to know him well; yet.
Other: Why can't you just leave me alone Other?!!

~~~~~~~~
Darren Skylar- Silverfang
~~~~~~~~

It was another one of those days. The sky was covered up in a varitable blanket of dark, looming clouds. The atmosphere was heavy with the smell of rain; and you could almost feel the sense of depression that the wintery feel brought.

A few kids sat around a covered porch of a what looked like just another tall house on the street. Two boys and a girl. They sadly and quietly watched as the clouds dared to rain on their city. The boy clutched his basketball tighter, and stood up suddenly.

"Let's do it anyway!" he said, raising a fist to rouse his two commrades.

The girl looked unsure, but the other boy was quick to agree. What was a little rain? The girl looked for reassurement from the two boys, and then stood up in agreement too. They ran past me in a wind of excitement; for they knew they were breaking the rules by playing when it was rainy. I watched them dissapear off to the courts across the street, and secretly wished that all of life could be so simple...

I stood staring at the door to the building that the three kids had been siting in front of. An old tattered sign on the side of the building next to the paint peeled door read an all-too familiar name...: "All-Smiles Orphanage" I touched the sign with my fingers, following the now damp letters. I had hated this place, this building had always seemed more like a prison to me, but now I had returned. I wanted to show these simpletons that I was not a failure, and that I was going to make something of myself.

I had reharsed what I would say to them over and over in my mind. I almost chuckled at the idea of telling my old caregivers off. I reached for the door and--

"Ow!" I said, feeling a sting on my neck, "F***ing bloodsucking bugs!" I reached for my neck in an attempt to kill whatever it was that hurt me when I felt a feathery puff.

'Huh?' I thought, my eyebrows now forming a confused look instead of the previous angry one.

Suddenly my stomach began to feel as if it were spinning, my head became heavier than usual, and I couldn't keep my eyes open. 'No!' my head hurt, 'No I can't... leave... yet.....'

---------------
Destiny Fairbrooks
---------------

"Did you hear about the way she wears her hair?"

"I KNOW! It's so ridiculous!"

"I heard that she stuffs her bra!"

"NO way!"

The second hand on the clock seemed to be going slower than usual. And the girls behind me seemed to be whispering louder than usual. I rolled my eyes. It was obvious they were talking about me, and even though I knew what they were saying was nothing but their own made-up lies; I couldn't help but feel annoyed.

"And to think; she USED to be our FRIEND!" they all giggled together.

That was it.

I whirled around in my seat, the other teens next to me all stopping their various activities to watch the excitement.

"Hey guys!" I said cheerfully to them. They all stopped talking and their six pairs of eyes came to meet my fake smile.

"What'cha talkin' about?!" I said with even more fake sugar in my voice.

"Oh just one of those losers in our class. You know the type Destiny, you know, the betrayers," said Malorie, the new leader of the group of six.

"Oh really?" I said, still smiling, "Well, that's the nicest thing I've ever heard of in my life! It's totally the right thing to do! You know, to keep those backstabbers in their places... Which is why I must do this--!"

I stood up to face her, formed an O with my forefinger and thumb, and flicked her on the nose. I smiled, as her face contorted with both malice and pain, and turned around just as the bell rang.

"Ta-ta Malorie!" I said, waving like a prom queen, "See ya' later gals!"

I walked out of the classroom, noting the other teens walking around me. I sighed. If I had just won the argument between Malorie and I, then why did I feel so empty? I looked around the hallway to other groups of threesomes, foursomes, and larger groups. They all had someone to hang out with, while I...

"Forget it," I whispered to myself, it had been a choice I made, and it was for the best. Wasn't it?

In all of my thoughts, I hadn't realized that I had walked so far from school. I peered around my unfamiliar surroundings. Some old garbage cans that looked as if they had been sitting there for millions of years caught my attention, and then the buzzing of power lines overhead made a chill go up my spine.

"Hello?" I said cheerfully as I heard a noise behind me. Then I felt a sting in my neck.

"OWW!!!" I yelled, grabbing at it. My fingers ran over something fuzzy and smooth.

"Feathers..." I said, as my head swam; and before I could react, my body felt limp, and everything went black...

EDIT: Gah! Stupid code screwed up and made half my post in iltaics...

Crystal Tears
11th December 2003, 07:27 PM
Awnune
Name: Alyss Nightsky (NightStrike)
Personality: Very out going, loves to fight, and hardly ever backs down from a challenge, has a fear of heights, though has always longed to get over it.
Description:This (http://www.animeshrine.com/gallery.php?series=darkangel&image=41) But wears a normal black sweater, and black baggy jeans. A a gold chain.
Description after Change: This (http://www.dreslough.com/main/dimar/mukol.jpg) but on its neck is a golden ring where her necklass used to be.
Spells:
Flame Ring: Creates a ring of fire around her rider for protection if he or she is on the ground.
Geyser: More of a distraction, can appear anywhere within 1 - 9 feet away from NightStrike.
Flood: Most devistating, makes a great flood that can easily become a problem if not properly control by The Awnunes.
HellFire: After a Ranger creates a crack in the earth, NightStrike has the ability to make Magma come spurting out of it.
ShinobiLake: Like flood, but any living thing it touchs catches onto fire. Does not affect The Awnunes or the riders.
History:TBR
Relations: none..
Other:

Alyss
~~~~
"Mine!" I called as a white ball came towards me, putting my arms together and pushing upwards on a 45 degree angle, I watched the ball fly back over and hit the ground.
"Thats it girls! See ya on Thrusday." The coach called out above the roar of my team, we had won, our 5 time in a row.
"Hey Aly! See ya next game!"
"Yeah." I called out to one of my teamates, I had to get home, I didn;t even have time to change, I just had to get home before my parents.
I rushed home, on my bike, the trees zipping by my head, I felt a light prick on the back of my neck, I paid no attention to it, until I realized I was slowly down, my body refused to work, and I was alot more tired.
Last thing I saw was a car pull up, and all went blank.

Mystic_clown
11th December 2003, 08:33 PM
Vega Gemini
-----------------------------------------
I leaned against the wall of a run down building. I always came here when I wanted to be alone, which was most of the time. I looked around to see if there was anything new. There was. I lookedover and saw Destiny walking around.
Destiny?
I had grown up with Destiny and to be honest, I had a bit of a crush on her. I tried denying it, but I couldn't. The best I could do was hide it. And that was pretty easy. She seemed scared. Suddenly, she screamed and fell to the floor. I ran over to her to find her unconcious. I looked at the back of her neck.
A dart?
Suddenly, there was a sharp pain in my neck too. I reached for it and surprise, surprise. It was another dart. I looked around to see who shot it, but my limbs started to get heavier.
"Come...out...here....and...fight...you...coward!" I graoned weakly, before collapsing.

Samchu
12th December 2003, 05:15 PM
Awnune
Name: Sam Omaras (Thunderbolt)
Personality: Out-going and very cocky. He is overconfident in his abilities which is his main weakness. If there's something he wants badly he'll go out of his way completely to get it.
Description: About 6 feet tall with a pretty good muscular build. Blue eyes and short brown. Wore a black t-**** with ripped sleeves and jeans with trainers.
Description after Change: The usual wings, etc but is originally yellow in colour. He has blood red eyes and has a gold chain around his neck. (It was a necklace he wore when he was human but is grew due to the experiments and now it's more like a chain)
Spells:
Aqua burst (short blast of water)
River Rage (powerful form of aqua burst)
Fireball (launches ball of fire at opponent)
Molten fireball (barrages the enemy with fireballs)
Blazing River (fire/water-thrower)
History: TBR
Relations: none
Other: none

Sam
~~~
I leant back against the wall counting up the money I'd manage to steal so far. I was doing well, especially as I hadn't been caught yet.
I ducked behind some bins when i heard some cops come pass then stuffed the notes into my back pocket and started walking in the other direction.
i was just walking casually, fiddling with my necklace again-when suddenly I felt a sharp pain in the back of my neck. "What the f***!?" I asked out loud, pulling the object out.
It was a dart of some sort. Cops don't use this kinda stuff so who's after me now. I took off at top speed and was doing well to fight off the sleepiness coming over me but I soon became aware of the black van chasing me (ooooh conspiracy!). I had to hide! I don't care who they were they weren't taking me down!
I didn't count of the recently cleaned pathway was I? The second I hit that ground I lost the fight. I heard the van stop and the doors open...then everythign went black...