PDA

View Full Version : Movie 7 Official Site Opened -Rayquaza!!!!!

Pokejello
5th December 2003, 08:18 AM
I just checked!!

www.pokemon2004.jp

It shows Rayquaza

Kojiro
5th December 2003, 08:36 AM
And Deoxys! Look closely and you will see a Shadow of Deoxys, with glowing yellow eyes!

And the mini movie is gonna be with Pluse and minum!

I just wish I could get the japanese text to work so i could translate..........

Zhen Lin
5th December 2003, 08:43 AM
裂空の訪問者

Looks like Invader from Space... Checking dictionary...

'Visitor of Split Space'... Hmm.

つぎの夏もみんなのところにやってくる!劇場版ポケモンAG第二弾!最新ポスターを大発表!今回はなんと、 宇宙からきたポケモン!?
最新情報が届き次第、このHPで公開していくよ。ぜったいにみのがさないでね!

Next summer, everyone's place (role?) will arrive! Theaterical Edition Pokemon AG #2! The newest poster is published! This time what, (North?) Pokemon from outer space!?
The latest situation arrived first, that it will premiere (?) in HP. Absolutely not to be overlooked!

Pokejello
5th December 2003, 08:44 AM
Hmm what's the movie title?

Pokejello
5th December 2003, 08:46 AM
Also a trailer!

http://www.pokemon2004.jp/movie/info.html

Kojiro
5th December 2003, 09:00 AM
On Serebii it sasys it is called the Sky Splitting Invader, and Rayquaza is a good guy, and Doxys is the bad guy,supposedly.

Kojiro
5th December 2003, 09:05 AM
Whoa just saw the Trailer, how come it uses the American song,that goes "Pokemon mon" over and over like that?

Also I saw Cyndaquil,Blastoise, and even the Aerodactly from Movie five, but hmm,all those shots looked like scenes from old movies.

Nevermind some of those clips in the Trailer are from the other movies.

Zhen Lin
5th December 2003, 09:15 AM
Wow... That was vague. As usual... Ash just so happens to be right where the Deoxys meteor lands. Interesting shot of Pikachu crying though... Last time that happened was... Movie 1?

As I recall, the first Movie 4 trailer had a black figure up at the end of a tunnel that looked like Mewtwo...

I think that the first trailer rarely has any scenes that gets into the movie though.

Bacl
5th December 2003, 09:40 AM
Unless it's recycled, there's a quick shot of Ash on Charizard in that trailer. And there's also a Cyndaquil that very well may be Ash's. I sure hope those aren't some recycled images, because that means we may at least get to see some of Ash's old Pokemon in this film. Hooray!

Kojiro
5th December 2003, 09:43 AM
Sorry but both those pictures are from 3! And the blastoise is from 1!Also I think the one of Ash And May battling is from 6!!!

Bacl
5th December 2003, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Kojiro
Sorry but both those pictures are from 3! And the blastoise is from 1!Also I think the one of Ash And May battling is from 6!!!

That stinks. I forgot to mention the shot of Ash and May battling, but it looked cool. Looks like every cool looking scene they showed us is from another movie! D'oh!

There was something tantilizing about them bring back a smaller, less popular Pokemon like Cyndaquil for an epic film like this. I figured, under the now debunked premise that Charizard was going to be in it, that Ash wound up in a battle with Deoxys where he really needed some fire power.

Ah well.

Gravy
5th December 2003, 11:25 AM
Heh...I never remember seeing that shot of Ash and Haruka-chan in a double battle before. That would certainly be great to see, if not a little odd...

Well....looks like I was wrong this time. I'm interested to find out how in the world they'll pull of a decent plot with Deoxys and Rayquaza. AG has been great, but...I dunno, I can't see this being my favourite by any means.

Quick note: Did anyone notice at some parts of the trailer Deoxys had two hands instead of tentacles on one side? Just a theory, but I'm guessing its able to change the shape of its arms/hands to suit its needs. Seeing as its a DNA pokémon, I guess it must have the ability to rearange its cells in some way...

Animelee
5th December 2003, 11:52 AM
Best. Movie. Ever.

Seriously, it looks like an awesome movie, so far.

I think I need to use the washroom...

So, do you guys think Kazuchi's Plusle and Minun are back for the seventh Pikachu the Movie?

If they make Ash go into space, then, that's it, I declare Pokemon THE BEST creation ever.

Wait... I think I did that before...several times.

Imagine this: Ash, in space, riding on Rayquaza, fighting Deoxys on the moon! OMG! It'd be a stretch, but it'd kick even more butt if Optimus Prime came out of no where to help Ash, hehe.

OMG! I WANT TO SEE IT! I WANT IT! I WIWIAWIAWOAWOAWIOAIOSASOP I WANT IT! !!!I!I!II IEIWANNWANTTI IIITIIEI!!!!

Gravy
5th December 2003, 12:04 PM
Animelee has officially gone insane XD

Just noticed Plusle and Minun...nooo! I hate those things with all my heart. Oh well, guess it could be good *shrugs*
Anyways, space battles? Hmm, I suppose it could be done. Maybe Rayquazza forms a forcefield around it so Ash can breathe in space? Meh...
I still want to know about the arm thing :P

Animelee
5th December 2003, 12:15 PM
Arm thing? I've watched the trailer a few times, but I can't find the part you're talking about.

*Keeps watching*

Gravy
5th December 2003, 12:18 PM
Oh, I was refering what I said in an above post...y'know, the quick note thing I left :P Its arm seems to change quite often. One time Deoxys has normal arms/hands, the nest its tentacles, and finally, they look a little like claws.

Animelee
5th December 2003, 12:19 PM
You mean at this part (attachment)?

Man, I'm lost. @_@

[attachment deleted by admin]

Gravy
5th December 2003, 12:22 PM
Yeah, thats one of 'em. In the mainfeatures poster his tantacles remain of you look at the left arm. Meh, if Deoxys is able to get rid of those things, I'll like him a whole lot more than I do now ...

Animelee
5th December 2003, 12:24 PM
Ah, I see.

I guess Deoxys and Metamon/Ditto are one in the same, since they're both based on cells -- which is why Deoxys can at least change the shape of its arms.

Edit: You guys see how they show the Space Station from Tokusane/Mossdeep City in the trailer? It looks like Satoshi/Ash will get his seventh badge in July.

So, now we're at badge four, so it looks like he'll get a badge every 2.25 months, or, every ten episodes, or so. Not bad, it's a pretty good pace.

Rocketboy
5th December 2003, 01:45 PM
HA! I GUESSED RIGHT! It looks like a seriously cool movie!! I mean seriously! the metior crashing looked so realistic! Deoxys looks a bit scary, but hopefully Team Rocket will appear in it!

Kojiro
5th December 2003, 01:48 PM
But,no,Team Rocket or Max/Brock was seen.

Gravy
5th December 2003, 01:50 PM
Well, it is a VERY early teaser trailer, so they're not going to release too much revealing trailer fottage just yet. TR are always in the films, and of course, Brock and Masato will be in there too.

Light_Togetic
5th December 2003, 02:35 PM
Yeah, come on, TR always makes a cameo in the movies! How can you even suggest such a thing?!

Well, the first trailers always dissapoint me. Um, yay, it has a meteor, Deoxys, and Rayquazza in it. Yay. Sorry, but I'll be much more excited when the second trailer comes out, and shows more of what takes place in the movie.

Rayquazza did look mighty cool though...:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Nikku-San
5th December 2003, 10:17 PM
Holy freaking Pikachu!!! It looks so real when the meteor crashes! And Rayquaza is even more awesome than I imagined him! Mossdeep City is the perfect setting for this movie, exactly the place I'd imagine Deoxys to debut. The trailer was short and used scenes from old movies, but just from the bit we got to see I have but one thing to say: CHO SUGGOI!!!! :D

GoldenDragonite
6th December 2003, 09:37 AM
Holy crud, thats awesome! It's neat to see Rayquaza show off his whole body, not just being curled in a circle. I've seen some websites have posted junk like "Ash gets charizard back!" but there were a lot of scenes from the previous movies in the trailer. I wonder why that is. I saw scenes from the first, 3rd, and 5th...

Totodilemew
6th December 2003, 09:50 AM
Wow. The CG at the beginning is really...great. This looks to be a high action movie. I bet Deoxys will be destroyed though, seeing as how it is an evil space virus.

*Murkrow
6th December 2003, 10:58 AM
Even though I haven't seen the trailer, and only found out about this movie five minutes ago, this has got me as excited as when I realised Pokémon 4 featured Sneasel and Suicune^_^
Rayquaza looks excellent in that picture, and it looks much better than it does in it's official picture, heh, I like it much more already^_^ Can't wait to see it in action.
Deoxys is bugging me though, it looks really, well, stupid in that still, more human than I'd have imagined, or maybe that's just because it's got the extra arm.
*Shrugs*
Still, doesn't stop me being excited about it^_^

Water Pokemon Master
6th December 2003, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Totodilemew
Wow. The CG at the beginning is really...great. This looks to be a high action movie. I bet Deoxys will be destroyed though, seeing as how it is an evil space virus.

Since when have any Pokemon been destroyed? Ash will probably befriend Deoxys and he'll say something like I realize I should not have done this and that and then will go on his marry way back into space.

Also, how much do you guys want to make a bet that Deoxys will be able to speak Japanese/English even though it has just landed on Earth? Either that or it will not talk at all. I mean, it would be kind of funny if it went screaming around "Deoxys."

Another thing, should Deoxys even be considered a Pokemon? Maybe it should be called an "alien" or "virus."

Light_Togetic
6th December 2003, 07:14 PM
Personally, I'd like to see Deoxys be completely and utterly evil. All of the "evil" pokemon Ash and co. come across seem to turn nice in the end. I'm tired of that! I want to see some evil pokemon. I know they've made it a point in saying that there's no "evil" pokemon (probably so that freak parents wouldn't be able to say "AHHH! Pokemon's EVIL!), but I think we can make an exception...

Personally, I think it would be cool if they had a guest star or two in the movie of recurring characters (Gary, Misty, Casey, etc.). I get kind of tired of meeting five new people every movie, and it would be nice to see what those guys are up to. Of course that's just me.:P

Team Rocket's Lugia
6th December 2003, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Light_Togetic
Personally, I'd like to see Deoxys be completely and utterly evil. All of the "evil" pokemon Ash and co. come across seem to turn nice in the end. I'm tired of that! I want to see some evil pokemon. I know they've made it a point in saying that there's no "evil" pokemon (probably so that freak parents wouldn't be able to say "AHHH! Pokemon's EVIL!), but I think we can make an exception...
Sigh, yes, I agree, I mean TM/TA/TR are supposed to be evil right? But they don't look tooo evil. Well I guess the kid thing is right, the even had to change the EVIL type in the games to DARK. :mad:

Originally posted by Light_Togetic
Personally, I think it would be cool if they had a guest star or two in the movie of recurring characters (Gary, Misty, Casey, etc.). I get kind of tired of meeting five new people every movie, and it would be nice to see what those guys are up to. Of course that's just me.:P

Heck, agree again, say if GARY was working in the space center or something, and TODD just was there as a reporter, it would be so nice. But, I bet(like said above) they'll make 5 new people like "Prof Spaceguy" or Mr Regporter.

Jash Thor
6th December 2003, 10:01 PM
The point of this trailer i think wasn't to showcase a lot of new stuff that will be shown in the movie (with the exception of the cool meteor scene and those scenes of Rayquaza and Deoxys), but was just there to let you all know...its coming. Although it did show Pokemon like Cyndaquil and Blastoise, and although they are from previous movies, possibly could it mean that they are planning to have Ash bring back some of his old Pokemon just for the movie? Like mabye Oak comes over and brings them, or mabye they insisted on coming??? Who knows, the possibilites are endless, although the odds dont look good.

This movie is definetely gonna be awesome.

Animelee
6th December 2003, 10:18 PM
I wish they'd bring back some of the older Pokemon for the movie, but the producers are notorious for putting older movie scenes, or scenes that never make it into the movie, into the newest trailers. :(

Like, I just watched the third and fourth movie trailers in Japanese, and the third movie trailer had shots of Blastoise, Dewgong, and Rapidash, and then some made of scenes. The fourth movie trailer had shots of Charizard flying around from the first and third movie. :(

Oh well, we could dream...

Legends-Kuja
6th December 2003, 10:50 PM
Sweet. And I thought the Pokemon movies couldn't get any better.

It's just too bad we don't get that shining Mewtwo rivalry we've been asking for against Deoxys... it looks Like Rayquaza gets that honor.

And MAYBE Team Aqua and the rarer members of TR might show up?

CURSES! First Sonic Heroes and now this. BADDDDD luck, I SWEAR... I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT ALL!

Rei_Zero
7th December 2003, 01:03 AM
I doubt Deoxys will be "friendly". IF Deoxys truly is a virus born pokemon/alien, which I really get the impression of, then I'm more than sure it is not going to be a Mewtwo esque movie. In all those bad guys turn good, the guy had good first, and then went bad. Somehow, I get the feeling that being created from a virus means that it started out bad, which has near no chance of turning good. Besides, if Deoxys doesn't get irradicated, they'll probably send him back to whence he came and make sure he doesn't come back, or if he does get destroyed, it's highly likely that if the producers wanted a new story of Deoxys after this, they'll make it that one odf Deoxys' cells survived or something. I think Deoxys will be a facinating, powerful, and adaptable character.

Chris 2.1
7th December 2003, 10:57 AM
This all sounds very exciting. I can't wait! Rayquazza is a very suiting Pokemon for the lead role, or the heroic role as it were. I really like him as a legendary! Hopefully this will be a good film

Water Pokemon Master
7th December 2003, 12:44 PM
Should Deoxys even be considered a Pokemon? After all, it is from space and was a space virus. Maybe it should be called an "alien" or "virus."

Maybe since it is not from earth, the "no-bad-Pokemon" rule doesn't apply to it. After all, it does look pretty evil from the poster shot.

Another thing, Deoxys can probably regenerate itself and change into different forms. I think that no matter how hard they try to kill it, it will just keep popping out a new arm or leg. It's main weakness will probably be the organ on it's stomach/chest.

(Okay, I am just shooting out ideas now) In the movie, Rayquaza will probably have some sort of special power we have never heard about, like turning a Pokemon good, sending it back where it came from, whatever. The power is what will probably ultimately stop Deoxys from doing whatever bad thing it is doing.

From the poster where it shows the meteor hitting the earth, if you think about it, that is a big section of the planet it is hitting, such as the size of California or something. I would find it almost impossible that no one would have died, not to mention the whole smoke goes up in the atmosphere thing and blocks out the sun.

Speaking of the whole smoke goes up in the atmosphere thing, maybe Rayquaza will have to clean up the air using a special power.

After watching the trailer again, Rayquaza is up in the air firing the hyper beam but it is all cloudy, which could mean my theory about the whole smoke goes up in the atmosphere thing could happen in the movie.

Okay, I have thrown out all I can think FOR NOW.

BTW, I looked at all of the website's HTML and found the link to the trailer that you can download:

http://www.pokemon2004.jp/swf/trailer.swf

Jash Thor
8th December 2003, 08:09 PM
I can seriously see a Space Battle here.

They realize that Deoxys rode the comet express to penetrate earth's atmosphere, and for it to have survived in space makes people make the assumption that it can survive in space conditions (such as a vaccuum). They realize that the only way to get rid of this thing is by sending it back into space, and somehow make it unable to return (Ash finds all of this out at the space station). One of the scientits, whose plan is not recognized by the higher ranking memebers of the Mossdeep Space Station, befriends Ash. He tells of his plan on how they can use another passing meteor to carry Deoxys away. The only problem is that they have to get Deoxys in position in only a short amount of time. They then decided to hijack the space shuttle in an effort to lure Deoxys back into space so that it will collide with the meteor and be taken away. Unfortunately, the terrible wrath of the creature results in the Space Ship being blown apart by his powers before it can be used. THey then notice that something else is trying to stop this beast. It is none other than Rayquaza. Through a series of events (i dont know for this part), Ash is able to befriend Rayquaza, and lets Rayquaza know of the plan. Since Rayquaza has the power of air, it forms a protective shield around them that allows them to breath and survive in space. They lure Deoxys into the path of the meteor, only minutes before its arrival. A massive battle ensues, and Ash and Rayquaza narrowly escape from the meteor as it rockets by, taking Deoxys with it. Ash returns to earth, and everyone learns of the Deoxy's loss, and that it now is gone. Unfortunately, no-one believes the group (Ash, May, Brock, Max, and the scientist) about the story of Rayquaza, for the dragon is believed to be a mystical beast, only legend. And so the group continues on, having only memories. ANd then you end with one of those scenes of Rayquaza watching the lem leave from the clouds, only to fly away into the sun.

hahaha...that was long...anyways...thats what I think it wil be about.

Water Pokemon Master
8th December 2003, 10:44 PM
I think your story is a little extreme. I doubt they would ever actually go into space space, but perhaps in the rocket into space.

Nikku-San
9th December 2003, 06:41 AM
Hmmm... This is a very long shot, but a battle on the moon orn an asteroid is a possibility. Okay, not a very probable one, but it would be cool. They could detonate the asteroid with Deoxys on it and escape on Rayquaza! It could happen! ^_^;;

Kojiro
9th December 2003, 03:50 PM
I hope Deoxys does not turn good, Iwant him to belike Mephistomon from Digimon pure evil, with no reason.

Nikku-San
12th December 2003, 06:00 PM
12/12/03 UPDATE: Pokemon2004.jp has been updated with some interesting info though it doesn't have much to do with the 7'th movie... Nothing, actually, but it's still Pokemon-related and quite interesting.

"セレビィ" and "ラティアス and ラティオス" to BS-J appearance! Checking broadcast schedule! The theater edition 2 work which is released in 2001 and 2002, in how BS-J continuing from New Year's Day, it is appearance! New Year's Day rising early, checking absolutely, don't you think?. 2004 January 1st (Thursday) AM 9: 00? "The encounter AM 10 which exceeds theater edition pocket monster at the time of セレビィ": 30? "ドキドキ of theater edition pocket monster ピカチュウ it is to hide the ぼ" 2004 January 2nd (Friday) AM 9: 00? "Protection God ラティアス and ラティオス AM of capital of theater edition pocket monster water" 10: 30? Theater edition pocket monster "ピカピカ starry sky camp"

It seems Celebi: A Timeless Encounter, as well as Pikachu's Hide and Seek will be airing January 1'st at 9 and 10:30 AM while Water Gods of the Capital: Latios and Latias will be airing with Pika Pika Starlit Camp at the same time on the 2'nd. Anyone with access to TV Tokyo (I'm assuming that will be the station) should tune in. That makes what, MAYBE a couple of you? :P

Edit: The translation is by Babelfish, so don't blame me for the crappiness. You can link me to a better translator though. :D

Totodilemew
13th December 2003, 09:51 AM
Want a better translation? Here you go then. I used Excite.

"SEREBII", and "RATIASU and RATIOSU" appear in BS-J!
A broadcast schedule is checked!
Theater version 2 work exhibited in 2001 and 2002
It is an appearance from the New Year's Day succeeding what and BS-J!
Does the New Year also rise early and does it check absolutely?

Thurs., January 1, 2004
AM9:00~ The theater version Pocket Monsters
"An encounter beyond the time of SEREBII"
AM10:30~ The theater version Pocket Monsters
"PIKACHUU is hide-and-seek excitedly."
Fri., January 2, 2004
AM9:00~ The theater version Pocket Monsters
"Tokyo Œě_ RATIASU and Tokyo RATIOSU" of water
AM10:30~ The theater version Pocket Monsters
"PIKAPIKA starlit sky camp"

Nikku-San
16th December 2003, 12:39 PM
Thanks, I'll be sure to use Excite for now on. :)

Legends-Kuja
6th February 2004, 08:43 PM
Saw some updates.

No change in the trailer, but they now have new pics FROM that trailer, and I just now noticed the Pichu rejects are in the main movie. Damn.

Anyone capable of translating the second 1/29 upate... please do. I cannot select the text...

Rudoku
17th February 2004, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Kojiro
I hope Deoxys does not turn good, Iwant him to belike Mephistomon from Digimon pure evil, with no reason.

It also has to sound like Japanese Freeza, because he sounded like a maniac (at least, when he was torturing everyone and not getting killed).