PDA

View Full Version : [GSC] Where do you find HM01?

darkprince dk
6th December 2003, 02:09 AM
I'm having lots of difficulty and it's giving me a headache. Could someone help me out here?

Thanks very much.

Number1ChanseyFan
6th December 2003, 08:21 AM
Next time that you have a bunch of questions to ask at the same time, it wouldn't be a bad idea to put them all in the same topic lol.

Anyways, HM 01 (Cut) is in the Ilex Forest. To find it, you have to chase the Farfetch'd that is running around back to it's trainer. Simply walk up to the Farfetch'd, talk to it, and it will run away from you. When it stops, go around it, you should find a PokéBall with a Revive in it. Now, talk to the Farfetch'd again. This should send it towards the entrance. Now, just keep chasing the Farfetch'd until you make it run into it's owner. Once you get the Farfetch'd back to the owner, he will give you HM 01 (Cut).

Also, go back to Azalea Town, and go to the Charcoal house. It is the house south of the PokéMart. The Farfetch'd owner will be in there, and if you talk to him, he will give you Charcoal. When Charcoal is held by a Pokémon, all of it's Fire type moves will do 10% more damage.

EDIT: LOL fixed the mistake. Thanks X1337!! ;)

Kyl3
6th December 2003, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by Number1ChanseyFan
Next time that you have a bunch of questions to ask at the same time, it wouldn't be a bad idea to put them all in the same topic lol.

Anyways, HM 01 (Flash) is in the Ilex Forest. You mean Cut ;)

Strider
6th December 2003, 09:24 PM
Seeing how you are new here, I'll make this an informal warning: post all your questions in one thread, like Number1ChanseyFan said. No need to clutter up the forum like that.

I will delete the other topics, since you already have one thread asking for a list and location of the TMs/HMs.