PDA

View Full Version : [GSC] Could I please have a list of TMs and their locations?

darkprince dk
6th December 2003, 02:21 AM
This might help me on my journey to collect every GSC TM there is available! If anyone could provide me a link I will greatly appreciate it, with a steady and stern eye.

Thank you. :)

Number1ChanseyFan
6th December 2003, 10:10 AM
TM 01-Dynamic Punch-Given to you by Chuck after you beat him at the Cianwood City Gym.

TM 02-Headbutt-A man in the Ilex Forest will give you the TM when you talk to him. After you recieve it for the first time, you can purchase more at the Goldenrod Department Store.

TM 03-Curse-Go in the back entrance of the mansion in Celadon City. A man will give it to you after you talk to him.

TM 04-Rollout-Found on Route 35.

TM 05-Roar-Found on Route 32, you will need a Pokémon that knows Cut with you to get to it.

TM 06-Toxic-Given to you by Janine after you beat her at the Fuchsia City Gym.

TM 07-Zap Cannon-The manager of the Power Plant in Kanto will give you TM 07 after you return the Machine Part to the Power Plant.

TM 08-Rock Smash-A man on Route 36 will give it to you when you talk to him after you have caught/defeated the Sudowoodo that is blocking the paths.

TM 09-Psych Up-Trade an Abra that was caught in R/B/Y from R/B/Y to G/S/C, and it will be holding TM 09.

TM 10-Hidden Power-Found at the Lake of Rage. You can also buy TM 10 at the Celadon City Department Store.

TM 11-Sunny Day-After you defeat Team Rocket at Goldenrod City, talk to a person on the 3rd floor of the Goldenrod Radio Tower, they will give you TM 11. TM 11 is also sold at the Goldenrod Department Store.

TM 12-Sweet Scent-A person inside the little "guard house" between Ilex Forest and Route 34 will give TM 12 to you.

TM 13-Snore-Feed 7 Berries to the sick Miltank on Route 39. The Miltank's owner will give you TM 13 after you cure Miltank. There is another TM 13 inside the Dark Cave.

TM 14-Blizzard-Prize at the Goldenrod Game Corner. TM 14 costs 5500 Game Coins.

TM 15-Hyper Beam-Prize at the Celadon Game Corner. TM 15 costs 7500 Game Coins.

TM 16-Icy Wind-Given to you by Pryce after you beat him at the Mahogany Town Gym.

TM 17-Protect-Purchase at the Celadon Department Store.

TM 18-Rain Dance-Found in the Slowpoke Well. You will need Surf and Strength to get to it. It can also be purchased at the Celadon Department Store.

TM 19-Gigi Drain-Given to you by Erika after you beat her at the Celadon City Gym.

TM 20-Endure-Found in Ecruteak City's Burned Tower. You will need a Pokémon that knows Strength to get to it.

TM 21-Frustration-Every Sunday, a woman will be on the 5th floor of the Goldenrod Department Store. if the Pokémon at the top of your lineup is unhappy, then she will give you TM 21. You can get one TM from her every Sunday.

TM 22-Solarbeam-Found on Route 26.

TM 23-Iron Tail-Given to you by Jasmine after you beat her at the Olivine City Gym.

TM 24-Dragonbreath-Given to you by Clair after you beat her at the Blackthorn City Gym.

TM 25-Thunder-Prize at the Goldenrod Game Corner. TM 25 costs 5500 Game Coins.

TM 26-Earthquake-Found on the 2nd floor of Victory Road.

TM 27-Return-Every Sunday, a woman will be on the 5th floor of the Goldenrod Department Store. if the Pokémon at the top of your lineup is happy, then she will give you TM 27. You can get one TM from her every Sunday.

TM 28-Dig-Found outside of the fence in National Park. To get to it, go to the northern park of the National Park. There will be a guy standing against the fence. You can walk through a part of the fence right next to him, and get to the other side.

TM 29-Psychic-Given to you by a guy in Saffron City. TM 29 is also a prize at the Celadon Game Corner. TM 29 costs 3500 Game Coins.

TM 30-Shadow Ball-Given to you by Morty after you beat him at the Ecruteak City Cym.

TM 31-Mud Slap-Given to you by Falkner after you beat him at the Violet City Gym.

TM 32-Double Team-Prize at the Celadon Game Corner. TM 32 costs 1500 Game Coins.

TM 33-Ice Punch-Can be purchased at the Goldenrod Department Store. Also, if you trade a Staryu/Goldeen/Krabby/Horsea that was caught in R/B/Y from R/B/Y to G/S/C, it will be holding TM 33.

TM 34-Swagger-Found in the Olivine City Lighthouse.

TM 35-Sleep Talk-Found in the Goldenrod City underground.

TM 36-Sludge Bomb-After you beat Team Rocket in Mahogany Town, talk to a guy in the "guard house" on Route 43, he will give you TM 36.

TM 37-Sandstorm-A woman in a house Route 26 will give you TM 37. Also, TM 37 can be purchased at the Celadon City Department Store.

TM 38-Fire Blast-Prize at the Goldenrod Game Corner. TM 38 costs 5500 Game Coins.

TM 39-Swift-Found inside the Union Cave.

TM 40-Defense Curl-Found inside Mt. Mortar.

TM 41-Thunderpunch-Can be purchased at the Goldenrod Department Store.

TM 42-Dream Eater-Talk to a guy in Viridian City.

TM 43-Detect-Found at the Lake of Rage

TM 44-Rest-Found inside the Ice Cave.

TM 45-Attract-Given to you by Whitney after you beat her at the Goldenrod City Gym.

TM 46-Thief-Found inside the Team Rocket underground hideout in Mahogany Town.

TM 47-Steel Wing-Found inside the Rock Tunnel. You can also get another TM 47 by talking to a lady in a house on Route 28.

TM 48-Fire Punch-Can be purchased at the Goldenrod Department Store.

TM 49-Fury Cutter-Given to you by Bugsy after you beat him at the Azalea Town Gym.

TM 50-Nightmare-Talk to a guard on Route 35. He will give you a Spearow that is holding a letter. Take the Spearow to a man on Route 31, he will give you Nightmare.

Poryhedron
6th December 2003, 11:49 AM
One thing you left out: TM 47 teaches Steel Wing...

bjerni
6th December 2003, 12:08 PM
You n00b why do you need that list I'm 1337 and I know everything.

Caz129
6th December 2003, 08:41 PM
Bjerni, follow my directions...

1. Take your keyboard in your hands

2. Unplug it from your computer

3. Throw it away

4. Never buy another one

5. Go back to your rock

6. Hide under it

Number1ChanseyFan- very nice and elaborate guide! How do you get the patience to sit down and type that up for someone?

Strider
6th December 2003, 09:30 PM
bjerni - Heed this warning: cut the flaming and spamming or you'll be banned.

darkprince dk - You can find FAQs over at GameFaqs for whatever suits you. But there's the list of TMs and HMs, courtesy of N1CF.