PDA

View Full Version : gameshark codes

ryandude713
6th December 2003, 11:02 PM
does anyone know where i can get gameshark codes for ruby?
i checked gamefaqs but could only find codebreaker codes
i also checked the gameshark website and there werent any
does anybody have any sites?

andyizcool
7th December 2003, 03:15 AM
Should you search the web and not ask for them here because here we help people with teams and in game stuff not cheating. Cheating is a bad thing because it messes with your cartiage and when your save is deleted you find out it wasn't worth it.

~Andrew

Caz129
7th December 2003, 12:58 PM
Andyizcool, don't take this post the wrong way, I don't want it to have a mean tone, but...

Cheating is not looked down upon by everybody. Lots of people, including me, enjoy playing with unobtainables. To get those, I use an AR. There are plenty of cheat-device users here, as well as plenty of cheat-device haters. If you don't want to help Ryandude, don't reply. I respect you and your views, but this is not the thread to express them. If I remember right there was a disscusion around here somewhere about cheating...

Ryandude- gamefaqs does have AR codes (AR is gameshark, if you have a literally labled "gameshark", you may not be able to find codes for pokemon R/S.

Poryhedron
7th December 2003, 01:11 PM
There are Game Shark codes for RS on GameFAQs. I know there are because I got mine from there and am quite satisfied with their performance. Good luck finding them.