PDA

View Full Version : Yugioh: Battle City 2

fugelot
8th December 2003, 05:11 AM
Yugioh: Battle City 2

Prologue

After the first battle city as Yugi emerged Victor over Marik (is that right), Gods were forbidden to enter due to their unstopple power which only a few people could wield the gods. So they were about to prepare for another classic battle in the city once again as Yugi and Joey entered, Also some others entered including Bakura who had came back after Marik banished him, Also Ishizu decided to compete again after almost beating Kaiba, Kabia stopped using Obelisk and trusted in his blue eyes once more, Yugi also built his deck in a different way by taking out Slifer his beloved god out of his deck after giving Ra to joey and Obelisk back to Kaiba, Joey on the other hand had been with the chicks and got him a girlfriend and shes been following him ever since. Also Mokuba is now playing duel monsters with his deck and also particpating with Kaiba but theres a problem, Some other darkness is taking place, Yami is telling Yugi to be careful.
Also a new duelist is taking place he is called, Joel. He is a very good duelist but was too young to enter last year as he was tricked by Bonz and his gang.
He had Fiend deck and had a Injection Fairy Lily and some other good cards he got, Also he had a XYZ Dragon Cannon Deck after scavanging most of the pieces to make it.

Chapter 1: Battle City Starts!!

fugelot
8th December 2003, 06:21 AM
Chapter One: Battle City Starts!!!

One Day, Where everyone from the world would come to this city where cards could be brought and only duelists could enter and some spectators too as food and drinks were easy to see and very cheap, most kids came around to see the older kids duel each other for their locator cards, Kaiba on the other hand thought the tournament would be a challenge since he didnt use obelisk, Yugi was relying on the heart of the cards to help him through the tournament with out Slifer, Joey thought he would breeze through it as he showed off infront of his girlfriend. Joel on the other hand found a group of mysterious people and also saw Yugi and found Bakura, Bakura didnt seem nice and stayed away from himas many other people did fear him.
Joel got his duel disk from the registars after he registered himself as he saw the Battle City Champ (YUGI), Wondering around waiting for a person to duel when some young punk knocks over Joel spilling his cards on the floor.
"Hey watch where you going," Joel yelled.
"Huh??, Wanna duel now so i can pummel your monsters into the graveyard," The Punk said," I bet i could beat you with my weak deck but im not taking you easy".
"Okay lets go, You are going to fall you know," Joel replied
"Ooooooh, i'm shaking, Big talk by the little man," The punk replied nastily
"Shut up get to a free space and duel me", Joel yelled.
"Hahahaha, Lets duel now", The Punk snorted
"Lets Duel", Both of them yelled.
Joel and The Punk were dueling in the middle of the crowd of people waiting to enter when everyone moved out the way to watch the duel, Yugi and Co were watching as only they were watching that duel.
Joel drew his 5 cards after losing the toss, Joel thought,"Thats the only thing this punk will ever win".
The Punk bluffed," I'll beat you in 5 turns"
"Hmmmm, With this hand i dont think it will be 5 turns, it might be a hour", Joel replied smartly.
The Punk yelled," I play Battle Ox in attack mode and I play this face down and end my move".
Joel thought," Perfect, Now lets attack him".
Joel looks at his hand, Mystical Space Typhoon, Luster Dragon(1900), Mirror Force, Summoned Skull, Ryu Kishin Powered and Dark Ruler Ha Des.
Bakura was actully watching the duel as he knew he liked fiends but people started to back away while Bakura was watching Joel play and he was the only one behind him.
"I play Mystical Space Typhoon to wipe away your trap", A big tornado wipes out a magical Cylinders, Joel yelled," But thats not all i play Luster Dragon (1900) in attack mode and I destroy your Battle Ox, Go Luster Dragon, Flaming Sapphire Ball Attack!", A big sapphire ball came out of Luster Dragon's Mouth destroying the Battle Ox on sight. Joel: 8000 Punk:7800
"Hahahaha, Think your going to win I play this Premature Burial to get my Battle Ox from the graveyard then sacrafice it for the Beast of Talwar in attack mode and Destroy your Luster Dragon, Go Darkness Swipe!!", The Punk yells as the Luster Dragon Spilts in half. Joel: 7550 Punk: 7000
Joel draws, He draws a Spear Cretin,"I play this face down and this face down also, Your move, Punk", Joel speaks loudly.
"Hahahaha, Go Beast of Talwar cut that face down card in half, Hahhahahah", The Punk laughs hysteicly
"Activate Trap Card Mirror Force", Joel yells,"It destroys your beast of Talwar and leaves you open for attack".
"No way, You will pay for that, Also i play this face down", The Punk says weakly.
Joel draws and he enjoys it as he drew pot of greed, "I use pot of greed, Punk", Joel yells.
Joel draws a Jinzo and horn of the Unicorn. "I flip Spear Cretin and Tribute it for Jinzo", Joel yelled once more as a Short Spear Man went off the board to turn into a big strong android,"Also i special summon a monster which is my Luster Dragon and Special summon your monster."
"Hahahhahaha worst mistake ever i reborn my Beast of Talwar", The Punk yells hystercty again," You have dug your own Grave".
"I play horn of the Unicorn on Jinzo," Joel yells.
"Activate Trap Card...........", The Punk yells.
"Jinzo destroy the trap card," Joel orders as the trap is destroyed on sight as the Punk cowers," Jinzo attack Beast of Talwar and Luster Dragon attack his lifepoints.
Joel: 7550 Punk:4950
The Punk grins," I play the magic card, Raigeki and clear your field of Jinzo and Luster Dragon to play my Harpies Bro in attack mode and destroy 1800 of your lp", The Punk shouts.
Joel:6750 Punk:4950
Joel draws Call of the Haunted and plays it Facedown and plays Ryu-Kishin Powered in Defence
"Your turn, Punk", Joel yells
"Hahahah i sacrafice Harpies Bro for my Vampire Lord in attack mode", The Punk yells
"Activate Trap Card, Call of the Haunted", Joel yells and Jinzo comes back behind him.
The Punk yells," Chain it with Boulder Attack!!, If you play a trap card i can take 1 card out of your hand, *takes card out of hand*, Hahahah i got your summoned skull".
"No way!", Joel shouts.
"I won't attack you this turn its pointless, I play this facedown", The Punk yelled
Joel Draws Dark Necrofear
"You know i sacrafice my facedown card for Dark Ruler Ha Des in attack Mode", Joel yells as his Ryu-Kishin powered is offered for Dark Ruler Ha Des," And i special summon my Dark Necrofear in attack mode *removes three fiends*, Also i looked at your boulder attack!! card and it says you must kill 1 monster to use it and i get to choose unless you have a monster in your hand".
"NO I DONT HAVE A MONSTER NO NO NO", As Vampire Lord falls and dies, As the Punk shouts," But its effect brings it back to life next turn".
"There wont be a next turn, JINZO, DARK NECROFEAR AND DARK RULER HA DES finish this Punk off", Joel orders loudly as a Big Blast destroys the Punk's Lifepoints
Joel: 7550 Punk: 0
The Crowd cheers as the Punk walks home as everyone threw weak cards at him while Bakura came up to Joel, "Great Duel".
Joel looked bewildered about Bakura being nice to Joel maybe it was because how well he played.
Most people has left and Joel decided to get some food as he was starving and found a resturant where he decided to eat his lunch when he finds a guy wanting to duel Yugi as it disturbs him when YUGI and him duel outside the bar, Joel decides to go out side and take a look when a Little Kid and his Big Bro want to duel Bakura, A Tag Team when Bakura asks Joel to be his partner.
Bakura was actully very nice, "Maybe he had a change of heart", Joel thought
The Duel started but we have to cut out and this bit, Who will win??
Find out in the Next Chapter

Chapter 2: The Fiendish Duo

fugelot
10th December 2003, 04:18 AM
Chapter 2: The Fiendish Duo

Bakura and Joel vs Little Bro and Big Bro
The Duel started as everyone yelled, " Lets duel".
Little Bro yells,"I play the Harpies Bro in Attack Mode with this face down.
Bakura draws his card which he shows off, A Dark Ruler Ha Des.
"I play this face down in defense and this face down which ends my turn," Bakura yells like hes evil.
Big Bro draws and looks all happy as he must drawn a card he needed.
"I play Goblin attack force in attack mode", Big Bro yelled As a Strong Mob of Goblins appeared.
Joel drew his cards getting a skilled Dark Magician, Mystical Space Typhoon, Ryu Kishin Powered, Giant Orc and a Summoned Skull
"I play mystical space typhoon on that face down card pointing at little bros face down card", Joel yells as a Old Man is destroyed (Imperial Order), Little Bro cries," Also i play the Giant Orc in attack mode and destroy your Harpies Bro and that ends my turn", As a Big Orc whacks the Harpie and instantly destroys it.
Bakura and Joel: 8000 8000 Lil and Big Bro: 7600 8000
"Hahaha Big Orc has to switch into defense well, I play this face down in defense, Your Turn, Bakura," Little Bro yelled
"Pathetic Card, You should of killed my face down card while you had a chance, I flip man eater bug and destroy that face down card", Bakura yells as Cyber Jar is destroyed, " Also no effect and i sacrafice my Man Eater Bug for Dark Ruler Ha Des and I destroy Goblin Attack Force", As the Goblins scatter by one Dark Blast from Dark Ruler Ha Des.
Joel and Bakura 8000 8000 Big Bro, Lil Bro: 7850 7600
"Hmmmm, Pathetic i play monster reborn and i sacrafice my Goblin attack force for Airknight Parsith and destroy your Giant Orc" Big Bro yells, " And i play this face down".
Joel and Bakura: 6100 8000 Big Bro Lil Bro: 7850 7600
Joel draws and gets a Graceful Charity
" I play Graceful Charity", Joel yells as he draws, he draws Dark Necrofear, Mirror Force and Waboku, He discards Ryu Kishin and Summoned Skull," I play Dark Necrofear after removing 3 fiends and Attack Airknight Parsith then play these two cards facedown".
Joel and Bakura 6100 8000 Big Bro Lil Bro 7550 7600
"No way i guess i have to summon this, Go Injection Fairy Lily", yells little bro as a beautiful nurse appears, "I play Raigeki to wipe your field off and play this, Revenge, For 1500 lp i can summon a lvl 6 monster from my deck and choose Jinz0 and attack Joel's Lp, Bakura Joel 8000 300 Little Bro Big Bro 5100 7550
"Well i use Dark Necrofear's Effect on Jinzo", Joel yells
"I play scapegoat on Joel's Side of the field and sacrafice his Jinzo for the Earl of Demise in attack mode and beat up lily", Bakura yells.
"He'll Boost it, Bakura", Joel yells.
"Hahahaha die Earl of Demise go Lily boost up", Lil Bro replies
Lil Bro Big Bro: 3100 7550 Bakura Joel 6600 300
"Bakura, You're finished Big Bro yells i play Goblin Attack Force and attack your lifepoints", Big Bro yells
"Activate Trap Card, Waboku, 3 maidens will protect Bakura's Lifepoints", Joel yells.
"I draw...., Aha, I play pot of greed, (draws Call of the haunted and Dark Ruler Ha Des), I play this face down and end my turn", Joel yells
"I switch Lily to defense and play this face down and end my turn", Lil Bro yells
"Hahahaha, What!??", Bakura Laughs
"I play this Emergency Switch which switches every monster from attack to defence and vice versa", Lil Bro laughs.
"I play Demon Soldier in attack mode," Bakura yells
"Hmmmm, I play this face down", Big Bro shouts
"I draw..... Chain my draw with call of the haunted to bring back my summoned skull in attack mode, Also I play Raigeki and attack little bro's Lifepoints".
Lil Bro Falls as he wont draw a monster meaning bakura will attack him finishing him off, As the Two will gang up on Big Bro.
Few Seconds later.......
"HAHAHAHA, Go Dark Ruler Ha Des and Summoned Skull and Giant Orc finish Big Bro off", Joel yells as the last of Big Bro's Lifepoints fades away as Joel gets his 3rd locater card and has a new friend called Bakura, Bakura didn't care and still went his serparate ways to duel some tougher oppenants besides the embarrasments Joel and Bakura faced.

Next Chapter: Death of Toon World