[1] White Dragon Ritual
[1] Megamorph

Trap Cards [5 Cards]

[1] Mirror Force
[1] Imperial Order
[1] Waboku
[1] Destruction Ring
[1] Seven Tools of the Bandit

Pretty much standard Kaiba deck and I don't mean to try and post the same topic as SWAMPERT1 who has been my inspriation for this deck. But there are some changes and I feel that it needs to be rated before I start constructing it.
Any questions about the card choices please feel free to post.
P.S. Does anyone know when Crush card and Vorse Raider and going to be translated as they are instumental in Seto' deck.

Dark-San
10th December 2003, 08:27 AM
To tell you Kabia Structure Deck 2 has just been recently released and I just got the information about its deck content. There is a card that helps in your deck but...

Shrink *Instant Magic*
Reduces a monster's attack by half

Its in Japanese -_-" In any sense, I don't see the Call of the Haunted inside the trap list... And also if you want to play the virus combo be sure to add more dark monsters with attack 1000 or below!

SageofDarkness
10th December 2003, 10:51 AM
Unfortunatly the Crush Card hasn't been translated yet, i'll look into Shrink.

SWAMPERT1
10th December 2003, 09:44 PM
wow...i inspired sum 1...:P any who i have herd that Blood Vors and the Crush card may be released in either the next set after Dark Crisis or 2 sets after Dark Crisis. For deck help u should go to my deck rate and see tips. Sagi(spll???) is a good card also for your your card crush

SageofDarkness
16th December 2003, 02:46 AM
I need Vorse Raider.
(*) I attach Megamorph to Vorse Raider (Atk=3800)
(*) Set Crush Card
(*) Attack (Atk 950)
(*) Activate crush card by scarificing Vorse Raider.

I would use Sangan also and chain Crush Card with sangans effect... IF ONLY it was translated :(

Andrew
16th December 2003, 03:05 AM
In the game for the GBA the Crush Card is something liek this.

By sacrificing one dark type monster with an attack under 1000, for the next three turns, all monsters in with an attack equal or over 1500 in your opponant's hand or on their side of the field are instantly destroyed.

Its not really that good :\

SageofDarkness
16th December 2003, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by OzAndrew
In the game for the GBA the Crush Card is something liek this.

By sacrificing one dark type monster with an attack under 1000, for the next three turns, all monsters in with an attack equal or over 1500 in your opponant's hand or on their side of the field are instantly destroyed.

Its not really that good :\

Not really that good?! It not only kills all high powered monsters in their hand and on the field but it will also destroy any chance they have at assembling their forces again for three turns! And all it costs is one pathetic low level dark type monster!

The Muffin Man
16th December 2003, 02:41 PM
and you see there hand when they draw. Use it with Duo, and then the randomness is slimmed down.