PDA

View Full Version : Animal Crossing Thread

Crazy
9th December 2003, 05:11 PM
Hello all of you Animal Crossing lovers!! I want to know why you like this game and if you have a monment for uprgarding your house to the maximum. I also want to see what you think about Animal Crossing . I love this game, I don't know why but I just do. No I have no monument and I think it is a great game.

Razola
9th December 2003, 05:15 PM
Excellent game, but I haven's played it in about a year.

It's about three months of solid fun, especially when you have friends who are into it. But once the three Holidays end (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas) you start to grow weary of it.

Getting the Golden Statue is time-consuming. I have 500,000 Bells left to get it.

Lorelei
9th December 2003, 05:35 PM
I'm upgraded to the max. I have that hideous little statue infront of the station. Trust me, its not all its cracked up for. Once you do that, collect all the bugs/fish, and complete the various holidays, you really do lose time for it. I might trade it in soon, it was fun for a while, but then I realized how sickeningly mickey-mouse it is. You walk around all day, doing the same bloody thing. It was fun for a short while. Then the only thing to do is push people into pitfalls.

=\ *glances at her neardead town* Its for little kids, I say.

PNT510
9th December 2003, 06:49 PM
I think Animal Crossing is the best game for gamecube, I played it for about 4 months playing at least a couple of hours each day, then I played about an hour a day for 2 more months before forgetting about it. About 2 months ago I got back into it because I got an e-reader and GBA/GC Link cable, but the fun for that ended when my little brother started playing and ended up chasing all the animals I had forever out of my town.