PDA

View Full Version : [GSC] Rate my team....

Saruman_the_White
10th December 2003, 01:21 PM
Okay, this team was designed more carefully than my usual ones, but still I like opinions on it please.

Tyranitar @leftovers

-Pursuit
-Rock slide
-Curse
-Rest

Catches starters by surprise sometimes. No roar so a p-hazer screws it, but if the P-hazers are taken out this thing can clean. Curse isn't necessary but it helps to sweep later on, although rock-slide on it's own causes enough damage. Covers fire and flying types mainly, and takes out pokes with defense shortages and anything weak to dark and rock. A physical attacker and sweeper if need be.

Starmie @leftovers

-Rapid-spin
-Reflect
-Surf
-Recover

Spinner, reflecter. Pretty much a support pokemon, covers anything weak to water. Anti-spikes or seed.

Skarmory @leftovers

-Sand attack
-Drill peck
-Rest
-Whirlwind

Due to the increased use of pseudo-hazers using curse, sand attack has really become necessary. Physical absorber, and covers the weaknesses to bug given by tyranitar and Starmie.

Blissey @leftovers

-Growl
-Heal bell
-Softboiled
-Light screen

Support poke and beller. Anti-cursers and special absorber/screener.

Zapdos @leftovers

-Drill-peck
-Thunderbolt
-Rest
-Sleep-talk

Anti-heracross, because my team has a kind of weakness to it. Sleep talker, and my electric offense.

Snorlax @leftovers

-Curse
-Double edge
-Flamethrower
-Rest

Due to me needing a good electric absorber and also wanting another sweeper, I found this the best option (I'm not too fond on curse donphan etc.) Standard curselax, anti skarm.

Pokefan Stock
17th December 2003, 07:53 PM
Its a good team, but what are you using zapdos for?

Green_Pikachu
25th December 2003, 05:40 PM
hmmm...interesting. i'm liking everything up until flamethrower on snorlax. what IS that? don't know how well of a sleep talker zapdos is. i'd prefer thunder-wave any day. and maybe even hp ice over rest too. like the ttar idea. i would never use it but it's worth a shot. it's amazing how many standard teams are weak to heracross/machamp. it's a shame heracross didn't get cross chop in gsc. you have no spikes on the team, but you are able to defend it well enough with the 2 flying pokemon, and the rapid spinner.

p.s.- i hate bellresting. :(