PDA

View Full Version : POLL: Look! I'm on TV!!

Wild Female Machoke
10th December 2003, 02:20 PM
1.) Have you even been on television? If so, where? (Excludes security cameras and home videos)

2.) Do you want to be on television? If so, what program? (i.e. sitcoms, reality shows, talk shows, etc.)

3.) Do you prefer to be an actor/actress or a voice actor for a cartoon character? Or do you want to be a host of your own TV show?

4.) Excluding cartoons and anime, are there any favorite television show(s) of yours that you want to be on?

1.) Yes, I've been on television a LONG time ago. I'm on a local how-to-draw program and my cousin still have it on tape. It aired on the Chinese channel and I totally freaked when I saw myself. :D

2.) I am a little nervous, but I don't mind playing a part in a sitcom or tv movie.

3.) Either one is fine, although I am a little shy. So a voice actor for a cartoon suited me more.

4.) Hmmm... It's hard to choose. I would probably want to act in a few crime dramas myself. (i.e. CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Without a Trace, Law & Order, etc.)

Agent Elrond
10th December 2003, 02:55 PM
1.) Have you even been on television? If so, where? (Excludes security cameras)[/b]

No. *sigh*

2.) Do you want to be on television? If so, what program? (i.e. sitcoms, reality shows, talk shows, etc.)[/b]

Not really, only if they did a rerun of Global Extremes for Juniors then I'd definitely try out. My friend was on the original show and she had a lot of fun.

3.) Do you prefer to be an actor/actress or a voice actor for a cartoon character? Or do you want to be a host of your own TV show?

Probably a voice actor, because then I wouldn't have to get a ton of cosmetic makeup and diet all the time. Ick.

4.) Excluding cartoons and anime, are there any favorite television show(s) of yours that you want to be on?

Bill Nye the Science Guy. Too cool. :wave:

homeofmew
10th December 2003, 03:13 PM
1.) Have you even been on television? If so, where? (Excludes security cameras)

Yeah, 2 Taekwondo-Karate commercials.

2.) Do you want to be on television? If so, what program? (i.e. sitcoms, reality shows, talk shows, etc.)

I was weird, i don't really mind :o

Veronica Taylor (the person who does ASH)

CSI would be cool :o~
Survivor :o..

Royal_Goddess_Tina
10th December 2003, 04:20 PM
1.) Have you even been on television? If so, where? (Excludes security cameras)
-Yes, I was on t.v. lol... For a few seconds you could see me sitting down at school when we had this actor guy come talk to us... I was on the news... lol... I think it was only the side of me though... :(

-I don't think I would really want to be because I am pretty shy around cameras...

-If I had to chose, I would be an actress...

-The district, CSI, CSI:Miami, Hack, Days of Our Lives, and Without a Trace...

titandude21
10th December 2003, 04:29 PM
1. no

2. Sunday NFL Countdown/College Gameday/Baseball Tonight... basically, most ESPN shows or NFL pregame shows will do

3. Late Night Talk Show, like the Tonight Show

4. see #2, and add American Dreams (yes I am a guy and I watch it) and Dog Eat Dog

DarkTemplarZ
10th December 2003, 06:50 PM
1) No, sadly. I've been in newspapers a lot of times, but never on TV.

2) Star Trek!!!!!!! I'd give just about anything to be in a Star Trek episode :) Sportscenter and NBA Matchup would be nice too.

3) Dunno really, any of the above would be great.

4) Star Trek, most ESPN shows, ect.

Cheesey
12th December 2003, 12:51 PM
1.) Have you even been on television? If so, where?
I have. Well, sortof. Our primary school did a thing of the most people playing with yo-yo's in one minute at the same time in the one place. xD The news people came to film it, and my shoes and my yo-yo were on television!! I was so proud.

2.) Do you want to be on television? If so, what program?
Yes, but I don't know what programme I'd want to be on.

I'd like to be an actor, but I very much doubt I'd get the part. There's always someone who's better than me. I don't think I'd make a very good voice actor, and I'm not good enough with people to be a host.

Nope... can't think of anything... o_o

Deus Mortuorum
13th December 2003, 04:38 PM
1. Yeah, for a split second on CBS in sixth grade.
2. A guest appearance on Third Watch would be awesome :O Maybe some mugged kid who gets treated by Kim...she's preeeetty.
3. Voicing a cartoon character would be cool since I have absolutely no acting talent XP
4. Well if I was old enough and had the talent I'd wanna join Third Watch. I'm such a junkie.

Soneko
13th December 2003, 06:26 PM
1.) Have you even been on television? If so, where? (Excludes security cameras and home videos)

1. Not that I can remember...
2. I most certainly do not, for the time being.
3. A voice actor, by alot.
4. No. Being on TV is bad.

crimson_flygon
16th December 2003, 05:34 PM
Have you even been on television? If so, where?

Of course I have! The camera luvs meh! Well I haven't recently but when I was a little kid I was on TV all the time! In the news when they had reports I would always somehow be the main part in pictures. Especially at parades and stuff, they would always have me doing something on the camera. I think they did because I am just so darn cute :P

Do you want to be on television? If so, what program?

Ah, I dunno. My mom says I am a drama queen and I'd be good at acting but it isn't like my passion or anything. And if I was in a show I don't know what I would want to be on.

Do you prefer to be an actor/actress or a voice actor for a cartoon character? Or do you want to be a host of your own TV show?

Well I would never know. My voice is pretty adaptable and I would luv being a voice actor. But I wouldn't mind being a actress on a tv show either.

Excluding cartoons and anime, are there any favorite television show(s) of yours that you want to be on?

You had to say no anime! lol *stares longingly at Hiei*
well as for actual shows, no, I only watch cartoons and the real shows are to weird and I really wouldn't want to be on 'em. =P

mr_pikachu
9th January 2004, 07:33 PM
WFM, this is freaky. You and I have almost identical tastes in non-Pokemon shows. The only one of those I don't frequently watch is Without a Trace, and I still watch even it from time to time.

1. I've been on the local news for split-seconds before. we had a lemonade sale at our school that garnered me the corner of about 3 frames. The greatest accomplishment of my life. :rolleyes:

2. I want to be on "The Richest People in the World". :D Actually, I'd like to be on a drama, like Law and Order or CSI. I'm not much for reality or talk shows.

3. Hmm. I can be a lazy bum for a cartoon voice, but it doesn't offer the same potential as an actual acting role... ah, heck. Either would be fun, as long as I was a regular! :D I guess I'd prefer a cartoon character, since it's less work and more fun. :yes:

4. Law and Order, CSI... I don't really watch all that much else, since you excluded anime and cartoons. :P