PDA

View Full Version : The Crystal Caves Capture Center :: Version 8 :: MA

Pages : 1 [2]

Toxicity
16th January 2004, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey

« Gothic Latias »

Welcome back.. um... Laura? o.o

You return to the adventures you had started before, and decide to go to the chilly North Caverns. When you enter the first part, you see a Smoochum dancing about O_o. It's having a lot of fun, and has no idea that you're there. It's spinning in circles, attempting to waltz... o.o. There are a couple of Sneasel near the other wall, talking to each other and comparing their claws to see whose is sharper. What do you want to do?

~*^*~North Caverns~*^*~

I'll ignore the Smoochum, who seems okay on her own...and watch the Sneasel, interested why they wish to converse over their claws...I find it fascinating...and wish to listen without disturbing them...

Jay
16th January 2004, 10:34 PM
Green Lanturn » Steelix slams straight down on the Venomoth and screeches in pain. As the iron snake coils around the poor moth, she uses her mental capabilities to set herself free, and she is soaring over the silverish fiend again, but panting due to the extreme pressure she was put under. What would you like to do now?

Airen » You move onwards again around the fast-flowing river, not encountering what you had hoped for yet. Maybe this time? You notice a few Staryu swimming around peacefully in the water... and immediately, a Starmie pops up right in the middle of them and swims together with the Staryu lot. Also, as you continue to walk down the path, you notice an Azumarill crying next to a tree. I wonder why... What will you do?

Gothic Latias » You try and listen in but as soon as you try to, you hear a screech come from one of the Sneasel. And there, you see a huge gash on one of the Sneasel's arms. It seems one of them decided to slash the other =[ The one that got slashed backs off a bit, but the other appears very hostile and may strike again very soon. What will you do?

soggy_cardboard
16th January 2004, 10:39 PM
originally posted by Jay
soggy_cardboard » Pidgeotto swoops down near your head and swipes up the poor little Caterpie, ready for a nice snack. You continue onto the meadow with your newly acquired Tangela, not really caring about what Pidgeotto does to Caterpie. It isn't long until you see a ball of light near a couple of bushes. Curiousity comes over you, and you walk on closer to the mysterious light. As you reach it you see an Ampharos - The light was its tail. He's chatting to a Roselia, who looks very tired. What do you want to do?

Continue on pls =)

>Meadow<

Jay
17th January 2004, 02:00 AM
Soggy » You continue to keep on truckin' through the lush meadow in search for some cute pogeys to your evergrowing collection of normal types and such. You needn't go far as a group of Elekid come rushing up towards you, and crowd around you! They appear to like the attention, and they all try and give a group hug! Aww. A Farfetch'd that peers down on you from a nearby tree gets distracted from napping while the Elekid makes all that noise, and is becoming quite frustrated with the group. What would you like to do?

Knight of Time
17th January 2004, 12:03 PM

I'm really not feeling energetic, so I'll do a few updates at a time. ^^;

« DarkPrince The Dark Knight »

The Natu looks at you oddly when you ask it what the markings looked like, as it's just told you that it can't remember. She continues to hop around on the floor, for some reason you can't understand. What do you want to do?

South Caverns

Hmmm, I have a funny feeling that these markings might just be in the same area where I ran into a Lunatone back on the 21st of December, so I'm going to ask the Natu if she wants to follow me to where I found the markings (if I can "remember" the area well enough, that is).

*Murkrow
17th January 2004, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Sneasel(h)Obsessive » Kind of annoyed, you move onwards in the caverns. Your luck doesn't change with encountering weak pokemon, as you ecounter a Slugma and Cyndaquil playing in the next room next to a pile of garbage. What would you like to do?

West Caverns

Hmm..I'll send out Sho(Bagon L9 F) and have her walk over to Cyndaquil and see if she can get it talking.

Skye
17th January 2004, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Airen » You move onwards again around the fast-flowing river, not encountering what you had hoped for yet. Maybe this time? You notice a few Staryu swimming around peacefully in the water... and immediately, a Starmie pops up right in the middle of them and swims together with the Staryu lot. Also, as you continue to walk down the path, you notice an Azumarill crying next to a tree. I wonder why... What will you do?

River

I'll use a Master Ball on the Starmie.:wave:

soggy_cardboard
17th January 2004, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Soggy » You continue to keep on truckin' through the lush meadow in search for some cute pogeys to your evergrowing collection of normal types and such. You needn't go far as a group of Elekid come rushing up towards you, and crowd around you! They appear to like the attention, and they all try and give a group hug! Aww. A Farfetch'd that peers down on you from a nearby tree gets distracted from napping while the Elekid makes all that noise, and is becoming quite frustrated with the group. What would you like to do?
I'll get Tangela to use Sleep Powder, to help out the Farfetch'd, and continue on =)

>Meadow<

Cheesey
17th January 2004, 02:07 PM
DarkPrince The Dark Knight » You can't really remember very clearly where on earth the markings were, but you walk on with Natu with at least a vague idea. As you're walking down a passageway a Mr. Mime comes into view. You continue to walk, and as you get nearer, Mr. Mime pouts. Then he sets up a big, glassy barrier, obviously not wanting you to go any further. Natu stands beside your foot, looking rather worried as to what he might do. What do you want to do?

Sneasel(h)Obsessive » Sho plods over to the two firey pokemon, and starts chatting to Cyndaquil. Both of the pokemon stop playing, and the Slugma welcomes your little Bagon to what seems to be their area. Cyndaquil smiles warmly, and starts chatting to Sho quite happily. What would you like to do now?

Airen » You dig out a special ball from your pack, and toss it confidently into the river. The Staryu scatter, but the Starmie can't as it is drawn to the power of the ball. It opens up, and Starmie gets sucked in without a fuss. Congrats! Starmie, ~, Level 16 What are you going to do now?

soggy_cardboard » Tangela doesn't really know what he's meant to be using Sleep Powder on, but nevertheless she lets one loose and it spreads through the air, driving all the pokemon to the land of nod. =P As you continue on, you see a couple of Seedot engaging in a friendly conversation with a Lotad. There also seems to be a Grovyle sleeping in a rather tall tree overhead. What would you like to do?

Originally posted by Jay

Cheesey » Houndour doesn't want to be picked up, so he just walks alongside you around the place as you search for a decent pokémon. The next room contains a Ponyta chasing a flying Natu, who obviously isn't having much luck. What will you do?

» South Caverns «

I don't want to interfere, so I'll continue on.

Knight of Time
17th January 2004, 02:21 PM
DarkPrince The Dark Knight » You can't really remember very clearly where on earth the markings were, but you walk on with Natu with at least a vague idea. As you're walking down a passageway a Mr. Mime comes into view. You continue to walk, and as you get nearer, Mr. Mime pouts. Then he sets up a big, glassy barrier, obviously not wanting you to go any further. Natu stands beside your foot, looking rather worried as to what he might do. What do you want to do?

South Caverns

I'm going to politely tell the Mr. Mime that I am just looking for something in order to hopefully help out the Natu.

Say, just wondering, but is a person not allowed to ask a Pokemon if they had seen an object the person previously noticed in the same place the Pokemon was found (e.g. South Caverns)?

Toxicity
17th January 2004, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Jay

Gothic Latias » You try and listen in but as soon as you try to, you hear a screech come from one of the Sneasel. And there, you see a huge gash on one of the Sneasel's arms. It seems one of them decided to slash the other =[ The one that got slashed backs off a bit, but the other appears very hostile and may strike again very soon. What will you do?

~*^*~North Caverns~*^*~

Realizing the one with the gash might soon be critically injured, I'll attempt throwing a Great Ball, leaving me with 1.

Plague
17th January 2004, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Plague » Assuming you're saying farewell, you bid the Chimecho your goodbyes and move onwards in the mysterious caverns. Before you can really move on, there's a couple of Smoochum blocking your way into the next room. What will you do?

South Caverns

I'll edge around them and continue on.

Green Lanturn
17th January 2004, 09:19 PM
originally posted by Jay
Green Lanturn » Steelix slams straight down on the Venomoth and screeches in pain. As the iron snake coils around the poor moth, she uses her mental capabilities to set herself free, and she is soaring over the silverish fiend again, but panting due to the extreme pressure she was put under. What would you like to do now?

Forest
Ill throw a great ball at Venomoth!

~GL

Skye
17th January 2004, 10:14 PM
Airen » You dig out a special ball from your pack, and toss it confidently into the river. The Staryu scatter, but the Starmie can't as it is drawn to the power of the ball. It opens up, and Starmie gets sucked in without a fuss. Congrats! Starmie, ~, Level 16 What are you going to do now?

River

YAY! I'll go to the South Caves.

soggy_cardboard
18th January 2004, 02:32 AM
soggy_cardboard » Tangela doesn't really know what he's meant to be using Sleep Powder on, but nevertheless she lets one loose and it spreads through the air, driving all the pokemon to the land of nod. =P As you continue on, you see a couple of Seedot engaging in a friendly conversation with a Lotad. There also seems to be a Grovyle sleeping in a rather tall tree overhead. What would you like to do?
Hmm...I'll send my Tangela over to the Lotad, and see what they are talking about.

>Meadow<

*Murkrow
18th January 2004, 04:47 AM

Sneasel(h)Obsessive » Sho plods over to the two firey pokemon, and starts chatting to Cyndaquil. Both of the pokemon stop playing, and the Slugma welcomes your little Bagon to what seems to be their area. Cyndaquil smiles warmly, and starts chatting to Sho quite happily. What would you like to do now?

West Caverns

I'll just sit around for a while to let them get to know each other better, then I'll motion Sho over to me and ask her to ask Cyndaquil if it wants to join my team or have a battle.

Wild Eevee
18th January 2004, 11:39 PM
Wild Eevee » The Sneasel doesn't really want anything in particular. "These are quite dangerous caverns, you know. Why are you here?" He asks you curiously, and Machop looks up at you, waiting for you to answer the Sneasel. What are you going to say?

East cavern

" The reason I'm here" I reply "Is because I wanted to see the Fighting type Pokemon that live in this cave."

*Murkrow
19th January 2004, 03:15 PM
Seeing as it's Monday today could I please have one of those free Ultra Ball and Great Ball? I'm running kinda low^_^

homeofmew
19th January 2004, 05:57 PM
by Cheese:

Mrs Virtual Reality -

The Mantine is under the water by the time Pikachu unleashes its attack, so only the Corphish get hit. When the attack stops, they are so shocked that they just fall to the ground. You wander along the River some more, and then a Luvdisc pops up out of the flowing waters. It swims over near the side, and then squirts you with a Water Gun! What do you want to do?

<RIVER>

Go and and continue near the RIVER

Jay
19th January 2004, 09:59 PM
Cheesey » Not wanting to interfere, you move onwards in these creepy caverns. After sucessfully making it into the next room, it's covered in large boulders! There's so many in the room you have to get on top of them to walk around here. While walking around, you notice a Metang who appears to be trapped between two boulders. It tries to move out but it can't. =[ What will you do?

DarkPrince the DarkKnight » For your question, yes. But the longer you wait to go back to that location the better the chance that pokemon would have just wandered off somewhere else.

You keep searching for this 'object' and you find no luck. You immediately hear cackling coming from behind you, and discover three Sableye, one, of which is a very unusual ruby colour, that is the middle one. It seems very powerful and neither of them appreciate your presence. What will you do?

Gothic Latias » You chuck a pokeball at the injured Sneasel before it gets hurt even more by the other Sneasel, it has no choice but to be captured before it.. well, collapses in an unpleasant way. You quickly pick up the pokeball before the other Sneasel can get to it, and it doesn't appear to have liked what you have done! What will you do?

Plague » A glow comes from two of the Smoochum, and they evolve into Jynx before you can move onwards. Now they've really blocked your path! Both move up to you, as well as the other Smoochum, as they begin to freak you out. What are you going to do now? x-x

Green Lanturn » You discharge your Great Ball at the Venomoth, as it gets absorbed inside, it shakes and shakes and eventually, she's been captured. Congratulations! Venomoth (F) Level 18. What would you like to do now?

Airen » Very happy with your new capture, you decide to switch locations and venture one of the caverns. The South Caverns to be exact. You enter the gloomy and ghastly place, and instantly you find a Shiftry and an Umbreon playing with each other peacefully in one corner of this room. They look cute together -- what would you like to do?

soggy » You tell your Tangela to see what the Lotad and Seedot are talking about. You wait a while as it goes off to listen in to the conversation, but in the meantime, you discover a Shroomish and a Teddiursa walking together, and they're coming your way! What would you like to do now?

Sneasel(h)Obsessive » You can have your Ultra and Great Ball ^^

Sho (your Bagon, right?) walks up to you and finds out what you want, and you tell it to ask the Cyndaquil if it wants to come along or have a battle. It nods and walks back over to Cyndaquil and they begin to chat a little bit more, before they both return back to you, and Cynda is very happy to come along! What ball would you like to use to capture the quil?

Wild Eeve » The Machop smiles as you say you want to see the fighting pokemon, and he directs you towards a part of the caverns which contain a few strong fighting types that might be of interest to you, leaving Sneasel behind to look after the room. You walk quite a bit to find these pokemon, but it's worth it, as you finally end up in a room with a Machamp, Breloom, and Primeape! They all look at you weirdly, but the Machop reconciles with them, and they now appear quite friendly and welcoming. What would you like to do?

Mrs. Virtual Reality » As you continue to walk near the river, you continuously look back down in the water to see if there are any interesting pokemon in there... But all you see are Surskit just gliding peacefully on the top of the water. You look a little further down, and you see a Lapras in the distance who's swimming your way! What will you do?

soggy_cardboard
19th January 2004, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Jay
soggy » You tell your Tangela to see what the Lotad and Seedot are talking about. You wait a while as it goes off to listen in to the conversation, but in the meantime, you discover a Shroomish and a Teddiursa walking together, and they're coming your way! What would you like to do now?
I'll send out Ditto, and get it to transform into my Tangela, and get her to use Sleep Powder on Teddiursa and Shroomish!

>Meadow<

KinkyAdidas
19th January 2004, 11:36 PM
I'd like to start at the meadow please :D

*Murkrow
20th January 2004, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by Jay

Sneasel(h)Obsessive » You can have your Ultra and Great Ball ^^

Sho (your Bagon, right?) walks up to you and finds out what you want, and you tell it to ask the Cyndaquil if it wants to come along or have a battle. It nods and walks back over to Cyndaquil and they begin to chat a little bit more, before they both return back to you, and Cynda is very happy to come along! What ball would you like to use to capture the quil?

Thanks^_^

West Caverns

Yep, Sho's my Bagon. I'll hug Cyndaquil and hold out my new Great Ball for it^_^

Green Lanturn
20th January 2004, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Green Lanturn » You discharge your Great Ball at the Venomoth, as it gets absorbed inside, it shakes and shakes and eventually, she's been captured. Congratulations! Venomoth (F) Level 18. What would you like to do now?

Forest

OK..ill withdraw steelix and move to the southern caverns, thanks.

~GL

Skye
20th January 2004, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Airen » Very happy with your new capture, you decide to switch locations and venture one of the caverns. The South Caverns to be exact. You enter the gloomy and ghastly place, and instantly you find a Shiftry and an Umbreon playing with each other peacefully in one corner of this room. They look cute together -- what would you like to do?

South Caverns

Umbreon!:D I'll send out Astari(My Starmie) to use two Ice Beams on it. Then I'll see how its health is then.

Pikachu101
20th January 2004, 06:16 PM
Pikachu101 » Pyro and Wildfire gather up lots of firey strength in their bodies and unleash it at the dazed Misdreavus! She fries like a marshmallow in the heat of the flames, and as the blazing fire attacks finally stop, she drifts to the ground, tired and weak. Tossing an Ultra Ball over at her she can't retaliate, and lies vulnerably as the red light sucks her in. ~ Misdreavus, F, Lv 14 ~ Congratulations! What would you like to do now?

Missy, hurray!

North Caves

I'll pick up the pokeball and go over to the Poochyena and see how it is and if it would like to join me (if you remember, I tripped and it flew over to the other side of the room)

Plague
21st January 2004, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Plague » A glow comes from two of the Smoochum, and they evolve into Jynx before you can move onwards. Now they've really blocked your path! Both move up to you, as well as the other Smoochum, as they begin to freak you out. What are you going to do now? x-x

South Caverns

I have really bad Human/Pokemon relations. Either that or I am jynxed. Anyway, I'll ask them to let me by.

homeofmew
22nd January 2004, 08:17 AM
BY JAY

Mrs. Virtual Reality » As you continue to walk near the river, you continuously look back down in the water to see if there are any interesting pokemon in there... But all you see are Surskit just gliding peacefully on the top of the water. You look a little further down, and you see a Lapras in the distance who's swimming your way! What will you do?

{RIVER}
Send out Pikachu to Thunderbolt the Lapras and ULTRA BALL!

Wild Eevee
22nd January 2004, 08:21 PM
» The Machop smiles as you say you want to see the fighting pokemon, and he directs you towards a part of the caverns which contain a few strong fighting types that might be of interest to you, leaving Sneasel behind to look after the room. You walk quite a bit to find these pokemon, but it's worth it, as you finally end up in a room with a Machamp, Breloom, and Primeape! They all look at you weirdly, but the Machop reconciles with them, and they now appear quite friendly and welcoming. What would you like to do?

East Cavern

I'll go over and say hello.

Cheesey
25th January 2004, 01:27 PM
soggy_cardboard » Ditto loyally turns into Tangela, and in a quick morph he turns from a pink blob into a vine-covered grass pokemon. The Shroomish and Teddiursa continue to walk on towards you and Ditto, but then they fall over in a deep snooze when a Sleep Powder that blows gently through the air gets into their system. You take a look at them, and they both seem to be dreaming peacefully. What would you like to do?

KinkyAdidas » You start off your journey in the Meadow, a lush and sunny place, which is a perfect introduction to capturing pokemon. Immediately a couple of Zigzagoon catch your eye - They are dashing about playfully. Then, one of them catches the other, and they fall in a heap in the grass, giggling helplessly. A Bulbasaur is looking on curiously, but can't stop himself from bursting out laughing when he sees the two raccoons. What do you want to do?

Sneasel(h)Obsessive » Hugging the warm little Cyndaquil, he nestles in your arms warmly for a few moments before getting sucked into the shiny Great Ball. ~ Cyndaquil, M, Lv 10 ~Ecstatic about your new capture, you feel the ball shake a little in your pack. What would you like to do now?

Green Lanturn » Withdrawing from the Forest, you go down to the most southernly caverns. The environment feels slightly weird after being surrounded by towering trees for so long, but you quickly get used to it. You step into the big, wide doorway and look around the first room. There's a light glow in the corner - You look over and see a Ponyta sleeping peacefully. There's also a Baltoy floating about the room, not really doing anything much. What do you want to do?

Airen » Astari fires two bolts of glistening, crystalline ice at Umbreon, who is startled and gets knocked into the stone wall. He slides down, and sits there, panting for breath. There is a slightly red mark on his side where the attack hit, too. Shiftry is not at all amused, and gives you a very irritated expression. Then he starts to walk towards you slowly... Cautiously, but ready to attack! What are you going to do?

Pikachu101 » Walking over to the Poochyena, it looks up at you with a rather annoyed look on his face. He doesn't want to join you after that happened to him. He gets up rather shakily, but manages to run off into the depths of the caverns once more. Oh well... What would you like to do now?

Plague » Asking them politely if they'll move out of the way, one of the Jynx responds by kissing you on the cheek. Ewww. x_x You feel drowsy after she does so... And then the other one kisses you on your other cheek. Feeling too tired after this, you fall down and lie on the ground, sleeping deeply. When you wake up, you rub your head - You must've bumped it when you hit the ground. Thankfully, the Jynx aren't around anymore. You sit up and rub your head, and you see a Numel chatting to a Torchic nearby. They don't seem to have noticed you're awake again. What would you like to do?

Mrs. Virtual Reality » Yelling out for Pikachu to use Thunderbolt, he gives you a puzzled expression before doing so. Unfortunately, Lapras is too far away to hit, so the poor Surskit is shocked instead. She falls over and floats about on the water, dazed. After realising you should probably only command your pokemon to use attacks when the enemy is in range, Lapras ends up only a few metres away. You grin evilly and Pikachu sends a bolt of electricity into Lapras' face - She's a bit too startled to respond and doesn't do anything when an Ultra Ball comes her way. ~ Lapras, F, Lv 18 ~ Congratulations. What would you like to do?

Wild Eevee » Going over to the fighting pokemon, you say hello to them, and they say hi back. Before long, they start a competition on who can lift the most rocks in a shortest amount of time, Machamp starting off. What would you like to do?

Originally posted by Jay

Cheesey » Not wanting to interfere, you move onwards in these creepy caverns. After sucessfully making it into the next room, it's covered in large boulders! There's so many in the room you have to get on top of them to walk around here. While walking around, you notice a Metang who appears to be trapped between two boulders. It tries to move out but it can't. =[ What will you do?

East Caverns »

I'll send out Faithless (Aerodactyl) and Ragnarok (Camerupt) to work together to move one of the boulders out of the way so Metang can get out; Then, I'll continue on. ^^

*Murkrow
25th January 2004, 02:42 PM

Sneasel(h)Obsessive » Hugging the warm little Cyndaquil, he nestles in your arms warmly for a few moments before getting sucked into the shiny Great Ball. ~ Cyndaquil, M, Lv 10 ~Ecstatic about your new capture, you feel the ball shake a little in your pack. What would you like to do now?

West Caverns

Yay^_^ His name will be Flash and he will have Hidden Power: Grass as his Bred on move and Flamethrower as his L10 TM.
Now just to evolve him and get the Quilava I want....

Er, seeing as I've now got 15 Pokémon, I think I'll stop exploring the CC now^_^

Wild Eevee
25th January 2004, 08:30 PM
Wild Eevee » Going over to the fighting pokemon, you say hello to them, and they say hi back. Before long, they start a competition on who can lift the most rocks in a shortest amount of time, Machamp starting off. What would you like to do?

East cavern

I'll watch the competition just to see who'll win.

Green Lanturn
25th January 2004, 08:54 PM
Green Lanturn » Withdrawing from the Forest, you go down to the most southernly caverns. The environment feels slightly weird after being surrounded by towering trees for so long, but you quickly get used to it. You step into the big, wide doorway and look around the first room. There's a light glow in the corner - You look over and see a Ponyta sleeping peacefully. There's also a Baltoy floating about the room, not really doing anything much. What do you want to do?

South Caverns

Ill continue and leave these two alone.

~GL

Pikachu101
26th January 2004, 11:53 AM
Pikachu101 » Walking over to the Poochyena, it looks up at you with a rather annoyed look on his face. He doesn't want to join you after that happened to him. He gets up rather shakily, but manages to run off into the depths of the caverns once more. Oh well... What would you like to do now?

North Caves
grr... I'll congradulate Pyro and Wildfire on a job well done and take my new Missy and head home for now. (I'm leaving for now.)

It's been fun, and I'll come back later, good bye all. Oh and Tina, don't attack any more Pokes unless you want to catch them, it's mean.

Knight of Time
26th January 2004, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Jay
DarkPrince the DarkKnight » For your question, yes. But the longer you wait to go back to that location the better the chance that pokemon would have just wandered off somewhere else.

You keep searching for this 'object' and you find no luck. You immediately hear cackling coming from behind you, and discover three Sableye, one, of which is a very unusual ruby colour, that is the middle one. It seems very powerful and neither of them appreciate your presence. What will you do?

South Caverns

I'll sincerely apologize to the Sableye trio as I backtrack.

soggy_cardboard
26th January 2004, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Jay
soggy_cardboard » Ditto loyally turns into Tangela, and in a quick morph he turns from a pink blob into a vine-covered grass pokemon. The Shroomish and Teddiursa continue to walk on towards you and Ditto, but then they fall over in a deep snooze when a Sleep Powder that blows gently through the air gets into their system. You take a look at them, and they both seem to be dreaming peacefully. What would you like to do?
Yay, I'll toss my Stun ball at the Teddiursa !

>Meadow<

Plague
26th January 2004, 07:56 PM
Plague » Asking them politely if they'll move out of the way, one of the Jynx responds by kissing you on the cheek. Ewww. x_x You feel drowsy after she does so... And then the other one kisses you on your other cheek. Feeling too tired after this, you fall down and lie on the ground, sleeping deeply. When you wake up, you rub your head - You must've bumped it when you hit the ground. Thankfully, the Jynx aren't around anymore. You sit up and rub your head, and you see a Numel chatting to a Torchic nearby. They don't seem to have noticed you're awake again. What would you like to do?

South Caverns

I'll continue on.

Cheesey
28th January 2004, 05:41 AM
Sneasel(h)Obsessive » Okay. It was nice having you around here. ^_^

Wild Eevee » They decide they'll see who can lift the most rocks in a minute, and so Machamp starts. They did decide he's only allowed to use two of his arms though, as all four wouldnt be particularly fair =P. He manages a grand total of 45, which is rather impressive. Then Primeape goes, but he only manages 37. Breloom has his shot too, and he only gets 40. Now that the competitions finished, they're about to continue with something else... Until Breloom accuses Machamp of cheating! Things start to get pretty rough, and they engage in a battle whilst Primeape watches on. What are you going to do?

Green Lanturn » Walking on so as not to disturb the snoozing Ponyta, you find yourself in a rather large room. Immediately you hear rather agitated and squeaky squawking noises. Looking down, you see a couple of Torchic's pecking each other on the nose! A nearby Spoink doesn't like them doing this, so in an attempt to stop the argument, he hops up and lands on one of their heads, and bounces onto the other! Neither of them take lightly to this, so they all end up chasing each other around the room, making a right racket! What do you want to do?

Pikachu101 » Alright, hopefully we'll see you some other time. ^^

DarkPrince The Dark Knight » Apologising to the ghostly pokemon, the ruby coloured Sableye gives you a piercing look before you backtrack out of the room. You continue on down a passage which seems to be the only way out of where you happen to be, and end up in a rather small, dark room, but it's light enough for you to look around. You see a Wobbuffet being teased by a group of Exeggcute - The eggy pokemon are knocking him back and forth while he wails out in irritation ;.;. What do you want to do?

soggy_cardboard » You toss a shiny ball to perform its special purpose, and it works successfully. ~ Teddiursa, M, Lv 9 ~ Congratulations! What would you like to do now?

Plague » Standing up and walking on through the caverns, you hear a faint whining from the upcoming room. Peering in, you see an unhappy Houndour near the doorway, howling quietly and somewhat longingly. A Wynaut is making its way towards him, in the hope of cheering him up. A Torkoal is sitting at the far end of the room, breathing softly, wispy smoke drifting out from his nostrils. What would you like to do?

Plague
28th January 2004, 08:04 AM
Plague » Standing up and walking on through the caverns, you hear a faint whining from the upcoming room. Peering in, you see an unhappy Houndour near the doorway, howling quietly and somewhat longingly. A Wynaut is making its way towards him, in the hope of cheering him up. A Torkoal is sitting at the far end of the room, breathing softly, wispy smoke drifting out from his nostrils. What would you like to do?

South Caverns

I would like to move on.

homeofmew
28th January 2004, 06:55 PM
BY CHEESEY 4 EAT
Mrs. Virtual Reality » Yelling out for Pikachu to use Thunderbolt, he gives you a puzzled expression before doing so. Unfortunately, Lapras is too far away to hit, so the poor Surskit is shocked instead. She falls over and floats about on the water, dazed. After realising you should probably only command your pokemon to use attacks when the enemy is in range, Lapras ends up only a few metres away. You grin evilly and Pikachu sends a bolt of electricity into Lapras' face - She's a bit too startled to respond and doesn't do anything when an Ultra Ball comes her way. ~ Lapras, F, Lv 18 ~ Congratulations. What would you like to do?

<RIVER>

Move on Along to the South Caverns Please :)
Note to cheesey
I have a lv 15 Pikachu
lv 15 Typhsion
lv 15 Septile
and a lv 17 Lapras.

kill kill kill strong pokes..

Green Lanturn
28th January 2004, 08:39 PM

Green Lanturn » Walking on so as not to disturb the snoozing Ponyta, you find yourself in a rather large room. Immediately you hear rather agitated and squeaky squawking noises. Looking down, you see a couple of Torchic's pecking each other on the nose! A nearby Spoink doesn't like them doing this, so in an attempt to stop the argument, he hops up and lands on one of their heads, and bounces onto the other! Neither of them take lightly to this, so they all end up chasing each other around the room, making a right racket! What do you want to do?

Southern Caverns

Ill send out Venomoth(F,Lv.18 ) and have it sleep powder them. Then ill move the spoink further away. And then continue walking, hoping the fights will stop.

~GL

soggy_cardboard
28th January 2004, 10:33 PM
soggy_cardboard » You toss a shiny ball to perform its special purpose, and it works successfully. ~ Teddiursa, M, Lv 9 ~ Congratulations! What would you like to do now?
Woo!
I'll return Ditto, and go over to where my Tangela was talking to the the Lotad. =)

>Meadow<

Skye
28th January 2004, 10:53 PM
Airen » Astari fires two bolts of glistening, crystalline ice at Umbreon, who is startled and gets knocked into the stone wall. He slides down, and sits there, panting for breath. There is a slightly red mark on his side where the attack hit, too. Shiftry is not at all amused, and gives you a very irritated expression. Then he starts to walk towards you slowly... Cautiously, but ready to attack! What are you going to do?

South Caverns

I'll have Astari use an Ice Beam on Shifty to back it off before I have Astari use another Ice Beam on Umbreon before I go up to Umbreon and use a Pokeball on him. If Shiftry tries to stop me at any point, Astari will Ice Beam it again.

Cheesey
29th January 2004, 05:56 AM
Plague » Continuing on at a steady pace, you continue to search for pokemon. You come to an average sized room, and immediately hear the sound of soft weeping. Looking over to a far corner, you see a very unhappy Numel crying, its shining tears making a miniature puddle on the stony floor. A Girafarig is sitting at its side, trying its hardest to cheer him up. Then you notice why Numel is crying - There's a Sableye making fun of him. Calling him names, singing rude chants... And poor Numel doesn't know what to do. What do you want to do?

Mrs. Virtual Reality » Moving your trek onto the most southern caves, you come to a doorway only to be blocked by a Slowpoke. It's rolling about rather dopily, exposing its belly and grinning in a sheepish manner. You try to step over it but whenever you do so it just rolls under your foot. You do manage to see what's in the room though - There seems to be a Crawdaunt scuttling about in there. Then, looking down, you see the stubborn Slowpoke, which is refusing to let you past. What would you like to do?

Green Lanturn » Venomoth bursts out of her pokeball, and immediately makes the 3 pokemon down below shut up. Then she shakes her wings, and a glittering powder is sprinkled all over the argumentative pokemon, putting them into a deep, dreamy sleep. Moving the Spoink away you continue on, finding a Drowzee hypnotizing a Charmander. The entranced lizard is swaying from side to side, gazing into a battered old medallion the Drowzee has in its hand. What would you like to do?

soggy_cardboard » You go over to where Tangela was chatting, and you see that both of them are still talking cheerfully. But suddenly a Pidgeotto snatches up the Lotad in its sharp talons! Lotad squeaks and dangles from Pidgeotto's tight grip, trying desperately to get free. It isn't working and Pidgeotto starts to soar even higher, and then swoop down again. It's like a rollercoaster ride for the poor little Lotad and he continues to squeal unhappily. What are you ging to do?

Airen » Astari fires an Ice Beam at Shiftry, puncturing his stomach and sending him flying into a stone wall. He falls on the ground but gets back up, holding his belly in pain. Then, Astari fires another bolt of ice at the Umbreon, and it whimpers faintly. You toss a ball at it, Shiftry coming up to you in the process - Thankfully, Astari keeps him at bay. The ball opens up and Umbreon is sucked inside... And he is successfully captured! ~ Umbreon, M, Lv 16 ~ Congratulations. What would you like to do?

Plague
29th January 2004, 10:32 AM
Plague » Continuing on at a steady pace, you continue to search for pokemon. You come to an average sized room, and immediately hear the sound of soft weeping. Looking over to a far corner, you see a very unhappy Numel crying, its shining tears making a miniature puddle on the stony floor. A Girafarig is sitting at its side, trying its hardest to cheer him up. Then you notice why Numel is crying - There's a Sableye making fun of him. Calling him names, singing rude chants... And poor Numel doesn't know what to do. What do you want to do?

South Caverns

I'll go up to the Sableye and ask it to stop.

Green Lanturn
29th January 2004, 03:40 PM
originally posted by Cheesey
Green Lanturn » Venomoth bursts out of her pokeball, and immediately makes the 3 pokemon down below shut up. Then she shakes her wings, and a glittering powder is sprinkled all over the argumentative pokemon, putting them into a deep, dreamy sleep. Moving the Spoink away you continue on, finding a Drowzee hypnotizing a Charmander. The entranced lizard is swaying from side to side, gazing into a battered old medallion the Drowzee has in its hand. What would you like to do?

South Caverns

Ill send Rhyhorn to horn attack the Drowzee, not hard though, just enough to scare him off.

~GL

Skye
29th January 2004, 08:20 PM
Airen » Astari fires an Ice Beam at Shiftry, puncturing his stomach and sending him flying into a stone wall. He falls on the ground but gets back up, holding his belly in pain. Then, Astari fires another bolt of ice at the Umbreon, and it whimpers faintly. You toss a ball at it, Shiftry coming up to you in the process - Thankfully, Astari keeps him at bay. The ball opens up and Umbreon is sucked inside... And he is successfully captured! ~ Umbreon, M, Lv 16 ~ Congratulations. What would you like to do?

South Caverns

Umbreon's name shall be Bishamon, bred-on-move Tickle and TM move is Hidden Power Flying. I'll move on.

Wild Eevee
29th January 2004, 08:35 PM
They decide they'll see who can lift the most rocks in a minute, and so Machamp starts. They did decide he's only allowed to use two of his arms though, as all four wouldnt be particularly fair =P. He manages a grand total of 45, which is rather impressive. Then Primeape goes, but he only manages 37. Breloom has his shot too, and he only gets 40. Now that the competitions finished, they're about to continue with something else... Until Breloom accuses Machamp of cheating! Things start to get pretty rough, and they engage in a battle whilst Primeape watches on. What are you going to do?

East cavern

I'll let them work it out themselves.

soggy_cardboard
29th January 2004, 10:15 PM
soggy_cardboard » You go over to where Tangela was chatting, and you see that both of them are still talking cheerfully. But suddenly a Pidgeotto snatches up the Lotad in its sharp talons! Lotad squeaks and dangles from Pidgeotto's tight grip, trying desperately to get free. It isn't working and Pidgeotto starts to soar even higher, and then swoop down again. It's like a rollercoaster ride for the poor little Lotad and he continues to squeal unhappily. What are you ging to do?
I'll send out Sableye out, and get him to use Aerial Ace on the Pidgeotto, and try to save the lil Lotad =)

>Meadow<

Cheesey
30th January 2004, 05:15 AM
Plague » You go up to the rude ghost and ask him to stop. He looks up at you with big, crystalline eyes, with Numel and Girafarig watching intently. Then he blows a big raspberry at you and giggles in a somewhat irritating fashion. He's definitely a bit of a troublemaker. What would you like to do?

Green Lanturn » Rhyhorn attacks the Drowzee with a few horns, hitting it in the side. The Drowzee looks over and the old medallion stops swaying, and Charmander topples over off its feet. Rubbing its head, Charmander watches as Drowzee ponders the thought of running away, battling Rhyhorn, or hypnotising him. It doesn't seem to take that long to make his decision, as he stands up in front of Rhyhorn and starts to swing that medallion in his hypnotic way. Rhyhorn gazes at it, as it seems pretty, somehow... What are you going to do?

Airen » Wandering on through the caverns you come to a long passageway. You start to walk down it, and your footsteps echo. There are blazing torches on the walls, and as you glance at one, you see that it looks slightly different from the rest. Something seems to be wedged behind it... Peering at it side-on, you see that there's a Cyndaquil. It tells you to be quiet, as it's playing a game of hide and seek! Then it tries to shrink as small as possible to hide itself, and you look round to see a Houndour - That must be the seeker. What do you want to do?

Wild Eevee » The fighting pokemon are not going to be peaceful about settling the winner - They seem to care greatly about who came out on top. Then Primeape whacks Machamp in the head! The Machamp stares at him rather blankly, and then whacks him back. Just before a battle can engage Breloom stops them, and tells them what she thinks they should do. After a few minutes, they come over to you for you to settle who won! What are you going to say?

soggy_cardboard » Sableye manages to whap Pidgeotto's wing which impairs her flight, making it slightly easier to get Lotad. He hits her with another Aerial Ace on her left foot, which knocks Lotad out of her grip. Giving out a little squawk she decides you can save him, and she goes off to her nest to tend for her wing. Lotad is plummeting down through the air fast, and it's going to hurt when he lands! What do you want to do?

homeofmew
30th January 2004, 11:10 AM
by: Cheesey
Mrs. Virtual Reality » Moving your trek onto the most southern caves, you come to a doorway only to be blocked by a Slowpoke. It's rolling about rather dopily, exposing its belly and grinning in a sheepish manner. You try to step over it but whenever you do so it just rolls under your foot. You do manage to see what's in the room though - There seems to be a Crawdaunt scuttling about in there. Then, looking down, you see the stubborn Slowpoke, which is refusing to let you past. What would you like to do?

<SOUTHERN CAVES>
Move on past the slowpoke,
if not I zap it with Pikachu.
continue.

Green Lanturn
30th January 2004, 07:06 PM

Green Lanturn » Rhyhorn attacks the Drowzee with a few horns, hitting it in the side. The Drowzee looks over and the old medallion stops swaying, and Charmander topples over off its feet. Rubbing its head, Charmander watches as Drowzee ponders the thought of running away, battling Rhyhorn, or hypnotising him. It doesn't seem to take that long to make his decision, as he stands up in front of Rhyhorn and starts to swing that medallion in his hypnotic way. Rhyhorn gazes at it, as it seems pretty, somehow... What are you going to do?

South Caverns

Ill yell at rhyhorn to snap out of it and attack with another horn attack. Ill also plead to the charmander to help and ember the drowzee.

~GL

Skye
30th January 2004, 09:51 PM
Airen » Wandering on through the caverns you come to a long passageway. You start to walk down it, and your footsteps echo. There are blazing torches on the walls, and as you glance at one, you see that it looks slightly different from the rest. Something seems to be wedged behind it... Peering at it side-on, you see that there's a Cyndaquil. It tells you to be quiet, as it's playing a game of hide and seek! Then it tries to shrink as small as possible to hide itself, and you look round to see a Houndour - That must be the seeker. What do you want to do?

South Caverns

I'll move on. I don't want to disturb them.

soggy_cardboard
30th January 2004, 10:19 PM
soggy_cardboard » Sableye manages to whap Pidgeotto's wing which impairs her flight, making it slightly easier to get Lotad. He hits her with another Aerial Ace on her left foot, which knocks Lotad out of her grip. Giving out a little squawk she decides you can save him, and she goes off to her nest to tend for her wing. Lotad is plummeting down through the air fast, and it's going to hurt when he lands! What do you want to do?
I'll Get Tangela to use its vines to grab it, and keep it from falling.

>Meadow<

Toxicity
30th January 2004, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Gothic Latias » You chuck a pokeball at the injured Sneasel before it gets hurt even more by the other Sneasel, it has no choice but to be captured before it.. well, collapses in an unpleasant way. You quickly pick up the pokeball before the other Sneasel can get to it, and it doesn't appear to have liked what you have done! What will you do?

~*~Northern Caverns~*~
I glare evily as I snatch back the Poke'Ball, millimeters from getting gashed myself. I'll try to ward off this 'evil' Sneasel, so I'll send out Bender(M, L10, Bagon) and Tsukasa(F, L14, Umbreon) to attack...Tsukasa using Sand Attack, and Bender using Rage

Cheesey
31st January 2004, 06:26 AM
Mrs. Virtual Reality » The stubborn Slowpoke is still refusing to let you go past, so good old Pikachu comes out and zaps him with a jolt of electricity. The Slowpoke rolls out of the way, dazed, and you walk into the intricate caverns. As you walk down through a short tunnel, you come to a room with a couple of Charmander chasing each other about in it. Then, looking over to another side of the room, you see two Meditite practising their fighting skills on one another. What would you like to do?

Green Lanturn » Your loud yelling manages to wake Rhyhorn up a bit, and he attacks Drowzee with another horn attack, puncturing his belly. Pleading to the little Charmander, he nods, because he's not entirely happy with what Drowzee tried to do to him. Unleashing a flurry of little shots of fire, it distracts Drowzee and makes him turn to Charmander again. Rhyhorn fires another Horn Attack worriedly, and it drives Drowzee away. Charmander comes up to you, and thanks you and Rhyhorn. What would you like to do?

Airen » Wandering down the passageway you come to a room that isn't very large, but not particularly big either. It seems to feel slighter warmer in here, and you cast your eyes over to a bright glow to your left. You gasp quietly in wonder - There's a beautiful Rapidash sleeping there. It's large, and the flames that decorate its sleek body are rippling peacefully. Breathing lightly, it's a magnificent sight to behold. What would you like to do?

soggy_cardboard » Tangela hurls its vines over to where Lotad is plummeting downwards, and with a squeak the living lilypad is caught. Tangela reels him in carefully, and lies him down on the grass again. Thanking you several times, the Lotad then gives out a squeal of pain - Pidgeotto's sharp talons have given him a nasty gash on his side. What do you want to do?

Gothic Latias » You try to grab the ball back, but the rude Sneasel kicks it out of reach from your hands. Sighing, you watch as the ball rolls into the darkness of a passageway ahead. Turning back to the Sneasel, you glare as you toss out two pokeballs. Sneasel pouts in a somewhat worried sort of way, before whining as Tsusaka blinds him with a blast of sand. Then, Bender smacks him in the side with a Rage attack. Sitting down, the Sneasel rubs its eyes whilst trying to make his side feel better at the same time. What would you like to do?

homeofmew
31st January 2004, 07:50 AM
By Cheesey
Mrs. Virtual Reality » The stubborn Slowpoke is still refusing to let you go past, so good old Pikachu comes out and zaps him with a jolt of electricity. The Slowpoke rolls out of the way, dazed, and you walk into the intricate caverns. As you walk down through a short tunnel, you come to a room with a couple of Charmander chasing each other about in it. Then, looking over to another side of the room, you see two Meditite practising their fighting skills on one another. What would you like to do?

(Southern Caves)
Master Ball @ Meditite
Move on in Southern caves.

Knight of Time
31st January 2004, 12:07 PM
DarkPrince The Dark Knight » Apologising to the ghostly pokemon, the ruby coloured Sableye gives you a piercing look before you backtrack out of the room. You continue on down a passage which seems to be the only way out of where you happen to be, and end up in a rather small, dark room, but it's light enough for you to look around. You see a Wobbuffet being teased by a group of Exeggcute - The eggy pokemon are knocking him back and forth while he wails out in irritation ;.;. What do you want to do?

South Caverns

I'll keep going on.

Green Lanturn
31st January 2004, 12:08 PM
Green Lanturn » Your loud yelling manages to wake Rhyhorn up a bit, and he attacks Drowzee with another horn attack, puncturing his belly. Pleading to the little Charmander, he nods, because he's not entirely happy with what Drowzee tried to do to him. Unleashing a flurry of little shots of fire, it distracts Drowzee and makes him turn to Charmander again. Rhyhorn fires another Horn Attack worriedly, and it drives Drowzee away. Charmander comes up to you, and thanks you and Rhyhorn. What would you like to do?

South Caverns

Ill offer the charmander a Crystal Ball, considering i have no more pokeballs, lol.

~GL

soggy_cardboard
31st January 2004, 02:35 PM
soggy_cardboard » Tangela hurls its vines over to where Lotad is plummeting downwards, and with a squeak the living lilypad is caught. Tangela reels him in carefully, and lies him down on the grass again. Thanking you several times, the Lotad then gives out a squeal of pain - Pidgeotto's sharp talons have given him a nasty gash on his side. What do you want to do?
I'll use Spinda's Wish to heal him :yes:
Then ask if he knows Nature power.

>Meadow<

Moonlight Espeon
31st January 2004, 04:36 PM
Haven't posted here in a while.. Oh well.

Originally posted by pokemasterfrank
Kelly

Remember to put the location next time :o

The Spheal shakes its head, its memory not too good. It begins to wander though, motioning for you to follow along to help it find it's parents. You all wander along the riverside, hoping to find the parents. You see a Swinub sunbathing on the shore and a Lapras softly singing to itself as it swims around. A group of Totodile are playing tag using water gun on the shore. One of them notice you and blast you. What do you do?
I'll go over to the Lapras with Spheal and Shelgon and tell it that I'm searching for the Spheal's mother because it's lost. Then I'll ask it if it can help us and if I can hitch a ride on it. If it says yes, we'll all board Lapras' shell and swim downstream, searching for Spheal's mother.

pokemasterfrank
31st January 2004, 06:24 PM
@_@ Comcast is a pain.

Tina
Having your eye on the Meditite, you reach into your pocket and brandish a Master Ball. The Meditite turns to you, watching the Master Ball. Seeing his impending capture, he makes a dash for it. You quickly toss the Master Ball and the Meditite is sucked in by a blinding purple light. The Master Ball wiggles on the ground, as the Meditite struggles against it's inevitible capture. The ball settles, and you pick it up.

You caught Lv. 5 Male Meditite{/center]

[center]Soggy
You send out your Spinda and it uses Wish to heal the Lotad. Spinda's hands glow as warm, healing rays emit from them. When the Lotad is all better, you ask it if it knows Nature Power. It stares at you blankly, not understanding. What do you do now?

Kelly
You politely ask the Lapras if it can help find the Spheal's mother. It nods and you jump on. The Lapras crys out and tosses you off. It dives downward. You stare at the water puzzled. The Spheal tells you that the Lapras agreed to help look, not give you a ride. Anyway, you have some free time waiting for Lapras. What do you want to do now?

Toxicity
31st January 2004, 06:56 PM

Gothic Latias » You try to grab the ball back, but the rude Sneasel kicks it out of reach from your hands. Sighing, you watch as the ball rolls into the darkness of a passageway ahead. Turning back to the Sneasel, you glare as you toss out two pokeballs. Sneasel pouts in a somewhat worried sort of way, before whining as Tsusaka blinds him with a blast of sand. Then, Bender smacks him in the side with a Rage attack. Sitting down, the Sneasel rubs its eyes whilst trying to make his side feel better at the same time. What would you like to do?

~*~North Caverns~*~
I, ignoring my old Poke'Ball, recall Bender and Tsukasa quickly and run on to the next corridor before the other Sneasel comes back at me...

Cheesey
31st January 2004, 06:58 PM
O_o Since Frank skipped you two...

DarkPrince The Dark Knight » Wandering on through the caverns, you come to a room with a rather odd honking noise coming out from it. Peering over you see a Lunatone with an exceptionally large nose... well, honking. It continues to make its odd noise and a Torkoal watches in confusion - Why on earth is this creature making such strange noises? After a while, the noise attracts a couple of Unown too, who peer in from the doorway at the opposite end of the room. What would you like to do?

Green Lanturn » Offering the cute little lizard a shimmering, glassy ball, it opens up to suck him inside, but as soon as it shuts, it breaks and Charmander comes back out again! Blinking, you sigh quietly as the shards of the failed Crystal Ball lie in your hand. What would you like to do?

EDIT~

Gothic Latias » Running at a steady pace from the dark pokemon, you reach a rather small room which is very brightly lit. A Glalie is in the centre of the room conversing with a Snorunt, and a few Smoochum are dotted around the walls, most of them napping. A faded Misdreavus is drifting around the room, seemingly bored and not knowing what he wants to do. What would you like to do?

homeofmew
31st January 2004, 07:25 PM
By Frank
Tina

Having your eye on the Meditite, you reach into your pocket and brandish a Master Ball. The Meditite turns to you, watching the Master Ball. Seeing his impending capture, he makes a dash for it. You quickly toss the Master Ball and the Meditite is sucked in by a blinding purple light. The Master Ball wiggles on the ground, as the Meditite struggles against it's inevitible capture. The ball settles, and you pick it up.

You caught Lv. 5 Male Meditite

[Southern Caves]
Move along in the Southern Caves

Moonlight Espeon
31st January 2004, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by pokemasterfrank
Kelly

You politely ask the Lapras if it can help find the Spheal's mother. It nods and you jump on. The Lapras crys out and tosses you off. It dives downward. You stare at the water puzzled. The Spheal tells you that the Lapras agreed to help look, not give you a ride. Anyway, you have some free time waiting for Lapras. What do you want to do now?

Whoops.. x_x I'll advance in the River while telling Spheal that it's alright and we're going to find its mother as soon as possible.

Skye
31st January 2004, 08:55 PM
Airen » Wandering down the passageway you come to a room that isn't very large, but not particularly big either. It seems to feel slighter warmer in here, and you cast your eyes over to a bright glow to your left. You gasp quietly in wonder - There's a beautiful Rapidash sleeping there. It's large, and the flames that decorate its sleek body are rippling peacefully. Breathing lightly, it's a magnificent sight to behold. What would you like to do?

South Caverns

I'll use my Master Ball on it. After catching it, I'll move on.

Linux
31st January 2004, 10:43 PM
Ok im back :o I remember catching a level 19 male breloom

I'll go to the east caverns :)

soggy_cardboard
1st February 2004, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by pokemasterfrankSoggy

You send out your Spinda and it uses Wish to heal the Lotad. Spinda's hands glow as warm, healing rays emit from them. When the Lotad is all better, you ask it if it knows Nature Power. It stares at you blankly, not understanding. What do you do now?
I'll smile, and offer it a Pokeball ^^

>Meadow<

Green Lanturn
1st February 2004, 12:51 PM
Originally postd by Cheesey
Green Lanturn » Offering the cute little lizard a shimmering, glassy ball, it opens up to suck him inside, but as soon as it shuts, it breaks and Charmander comes back out again! Blinking, you sigh quietly as the shards of the failed Crystal Ball lie in your hand. What would you like to do?

Southern Caverns

Ill ask the Charmander if it wishes to come or not. Iff it says no ill go on, but if it says yes, then ill assume that the last crystal ball was a failure one and offer him another.

~GL

Wild Eevee
1st February 2004, 08:08 PM
The fighting pokemon are not going to be peaceful about settling the winner - They seem to care greatly about who came out on top. Then Primeape whacks Machamp in the head! The Machamp stares at him rather blankly, and then whacks him back. Just before a battle can engage Breloom stops them, and tells them what she thinks they should do. After a few minutes, they come over to you for you to settle who won! What are you going to say?

East cavern

Caught off guard by this I'll ask Machop to see what he thinks.

Cheesey
2nd February 2004, 03:32 PM
feztra » WB Clark =o

Wandering into the East Caverns, you can't see anything in the first room that you arrive in. Walking onto the next room, you see a Heracross sitting down against a wall, with what looks like a sore horn. He has his hand in the way, but when he reveals his horn in full there's a deep purple bruise on it. It is trying to tend to it, but isn't doing very well as it's impossible to see his own horn properly. On the other side of the room there's a Sneasel with chipped claws, and its whining very, very softly. It seems like they've just had a battle. What would you like to do?

soggy_cardboard » When you hold out a shiny red and white ball, Lotad blinks briefly and then smiles. Allowing herself to be sucked in, you smile as you've had another successful capture. ~ Lotad, F, Lv 8 ~ Congratulations! What would you like to do?

Green Lanturn » When you ask Charmander if it wants to come along, he nods his little head. Shaking the glassy shards of the failed ball off your hand they tinkle on the stony floor, and you offer another ball to the firey lizard. It opens, and wobbles a little, rather worryingly... But it's a success! ~ Charmander, M, Lv 9 ~ Congratulations! What would you like to do now?

Wild Eevee » Machop blinks in cluelessness, and then ponders over the matter. After making a descision, he decides that Breloom was the winner. Grumbling, Machamp wanders off, not very proud of himself for losing the little competition. Primeape stays though, and goes a few meters away to start practising his fighting moves on thin air. He's a very agile creature, and his muscles are very apparent when you see his in action. What would you like to do?

Nala98 will update me, Tina, Kelly and Airen. ^_^;

soggy_cardboard
2nd February 2004, 03:48 PM
soggy_cardboard » When you hold out a shiny red and white ball, Lotad blinks briefly and then smiles. Allowing herself to be sucked in, you smile as you've had another successful capture. ~ Lotad, F, Lv 8 ~ Congratulations! What would you like to do?
Go onwards to the Forest!

>Forest<

Wolfsong
2nd February 2004, 04:16 PM
Cheesey

The metang continues to struggle without making any progress, so you send out your pokemon to help and they set to work. Faithless lifts up rocks with his claws as camerupt uses his head to push the boulders out of the way, eventually freeing the metang who thanks you before floating off. As you continue on through the Eastern caverns, you continue looking around, as you hear a scratching noise. At first you don't see anything, squinting, you can make out a sneasel cratching at a block of ice. A sableye appears out of nowhere in front of you, and shouts scaring you and making you jump up in the air. A machamp lifting boulders as weights. What will you do?

Mrs. Virtual Reality

As you continue on through the south caverns you feel something wet land on your head. Lookign up, you notice that it was a stalactite that was the cause. While you were distacted, a group of unowns surround you as a Mr. Mime claps. What will you do?

Aquatic Fury

As you look around the river, the current continues to flow down stream. A curious quagsire emerges underneath you, causing you to fall backwards into the water. Spheal giggles as she waits for you to get up. The quagsire apologizes, as a totodile floats past on its back smiling. What will you do?

Airen

Originally posted by Airen
River

I'll use a Master Ball on the Starmie.:wave:

You already used your masterball, so what will you do instead?

Plague
2nd February 2004, 04:26 PM
Plague » You go up to the rude ghost and ask him to stop. He looks up at you with big, crystalline eyes, with Numel and Girafarig watching intently. Then he blows a big raspberry at you and giggles in a somewhat irritating fashion. He's definitely a bit of a troublemaker. What would you like to do?

South Caverns

What's a rasberry? Anyway, I'll mutter something about his mom and a slugma and will then go over to the Numel and Girafig.

Skye
2nd February 2004, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by Nala98

Airen

You already used your masterball, so what will you do instead?

South Caverns

Sorry, I forgot. I'll have Astari use Water Gun to weaken the Rapidash, and Bishamon use Sand Attack to blind it so it can't escape.

Green Lanturn
2nd February 2004, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by CheeseyWhen you ask Charmander if it wants to come along, he nods his little head. Shaking the glassy shards of the failed ball off your hand they tinkle on the stony floor, and you offer another ball to the firey lizard. It opens, and wobbles a little, rather worryingly... But it's a success! ~ Charmander, M, Lv 9 ~ Congratulations! What would you like to do now?

South Caverns

Good. Firstly, ill take advantage of that get a free ultra ball on mondays, or great ball, whichever, but ultra is preffered,lol. And then Ill continue on in the caverns with Rhyhorn at my side.

~GL

Knight of Time
3rd February 2004, 11:13 AM
O_o Since Frank skipped you two...

DarkPrince The Dark Knight » Wandering on through the caverns, you come to a room with a rather odd honking noise coming out from it. Peering over you see a Lunatone with an exceptionally large nose... well, honking. It continues to make its odd noise and a Torkoal watches in confusion - Why on earth is this creature making such strange noises? After a while, the noise attracts a couple of Unown too, who peer in from the doorway at the opposite end of the room. What would you like to do?

South Caverns

I'll keep going onward.

Wild Eevee
4th February 2004, 11:13 PM
Machop blinks in cluelessness, and then ponders over the matter. After making a descision, he decides that Breloom was the winner. Grumbling, Machamp wanders off, not very proud of himself for losing the little competition. Primeape stays though, and goes a few meters away to start practising his fighting moves on thin air. He's a very agile creature, and his muscles are very apparent when you see his in action. What would you like to do?

East Cavern

I'll watch him for a little then wander away.

Cheesey
7th February 2004, 03:12 PM
Plague » A raspberry is when you blow you tongue out at someone. =P

Murmuring, you go over to the Numel and Girafarig. The little camel isn't crying anymore, but his eyes are red from all the tears. Looking up at you, he smiles faintly, and Girafarig thanks you for making him feel better. What would you like to do?

Airen » Astari fires water at the Rapidash, who wakes up instantly after being hit in the side with the cold blast. Getting up rather irritated, it trots into a good position and gets ready to attack, but doesn't get the chance to as Bishamon blinds her with sand. Blinking with difficulty, she tries to get the grainy substance out of her eyes, but she isn't doing awfully well. Coughing a little, she sighs as she continues her attempt to get the sand out of her system. What would you like to do?

Green Lanturn » *gives you an Ultra Ball*

Continuing on with Rhyhorn at your side, you stop in your tracks as you hear a rather wicked sound of laughter echoing from the walls around you. Taking a couple of steps backwards, you shiver as the laughter continues to echo creepily. It sounds rather masculine, but as the sound gets louder it seems to sound more feminine. You continue to look around, and then look straight ahead to see a Jynx laughing her head off. When you see this it seems hard to believe it creeped you out before! What would you like to do?

DarkPrince The Dark Knight » Wandering on through the South Caverns, you come to a rather average room. Suddenly, a couple of Ponyta dash past you in rather a hurry. Walking on a little further, they end up coming back round and dashing past you again! Walking through the next doorway, you see a Meditite who seems to be conducting a race between the two! There's also an Abra who is meant to be helping, but is fast asleep instead. What would you like to do?

Wild Eevee » Watching the Primeape in interest for a little while, you decide to walk away through the caverns to see some more pokemon, with Machop by your side. You end up walking through a rather empty part of the place. After a rather long while, you hear a barking and a Poochyena runs into the room, being chased by a Houndour. They're playing a game of tag, and run around the place energetically. What would you like to do?

Cheesey

The metang continues to struggle without making any progress, so you send out your pokemon to help and they set to work. Faithless lifts up rocks with his claws as camerupt uses his head to push the boulders out of the way, eventually freeing the metang who thanks you before floating off. As you continue on through the Eastern caverns, you continue looking around, as you hear a scratching noise. At first you don't see anything, squinting, you can make out a sneasel cratching at a block of ice. A sableye appears out of nowhere in front of you, and shouts scaring you and making you jump up in the air. A machamp lifting boulders as weights. What will you do?

East Caverns

Machamp... Tempting, but no. I'll move on.

Knight of Time
7th February 2004, 04:07 PM
DarkPrince The Dark Knight » Wandering on through the South Caverns, you come to a rather average room. Suddenly, a couple of Ponyta dash past you in rather a hurry. Walking on a little further, they end up coming back round and dashing past you again! Walking through the next doorway, you see a Meditite who seems to be conducting a race between the two! There's also an Abra who is meant to be helping, but is fast asleep instead. What would you like to do?

South Caverns

I'm going to help out the Meditite by politely waking up the Abra, and telling it that the Meditite needs its help. I'll then move on.

Sonic
7th February 2004, 11:59 PM
Greetings. I would like to search at the Lake.

homeofmew
8th February 2004, 08:27 AM
Nala98

Mrs. Virtual Reality

As you continue on through the south caverns you feel something wet land on your head. Lookign up, you notice that it was a stalactite that was the cause. While you were distacted, a group of unowns surround you as a Mr. Mime claps. What will you do?

{Southern Caves}

ok, Master Ball @ Mr Mime: Note I did have 3 Master Balls
Down to 1 now. Blame Jay.
Pikachu, Thundershock the unowns for fun.

continue in Sothern Caves.

Cheesey
8th February 2004, 09:08 AM
DarkPrince The Dark Knight » Walking up to the Abra, you tell it that it should be helping its partner. He doesn't respond, and Meditite just tells you to move on - Not much can get him out of his deep sleeps! So, you walk on, and after a little while you see a round brown... thing. Edging closer, you recognise it as a Girafarig's tail. Suddenly, it goes mad! It seems to have caught your scent. The Girafarig backs out of the shadows so you can see her whole body, and gently calms her tail down. Noticing you, she walks up and apologises for her tails behaviour, just in case you got a fright. What would you like to do?

Sonic » Hi there!

Walking to the Lake, everything is peaceful and still, perfect for a start to your journey. It isn't long until you hear a playful splashing, and looking over, you see a Totodile swimming about through the waters. A Chinchou is sitting on a lilypad watching her, and suddenly gets splashed by the playful little Totodile. Giggling, the Chinchou jumps in the water and the pair of them start splashing each other. What would you like to do?

Mrs. Virtual Reality » Yes, I know you have those Master Balls.

As the Mr. Mime continues to clap with his big, broad hands, he is rather taken aback when you toss the ball at him. It lands on the ground in front of him, opens up with a sparkle, and sucks him in successfully. ~ Mr. Mime, M, Lv 13 ~ Congratulations! Pikachu zaps the Unown with a jolt of electricity - They can take a hint, and float away silently. Continuing on through the caverns, you find a Torchic and a Vulpix shooting embers into the air, having what looks a bit like a miniature fireworks display. What would you like to do?

Green Lanturn
8th February 2004, 10:55 AM
Green Lanturn » *gives you an Ultra Ball*

Continuing on with Rhyhorn at your side, you stop in your tracks as you hear a rather wicked sound of laughter echoing from the walls around you. Taking a couple of steps backwards, you shiver as the laughter continues to echo creepily. It sounds rather masculine, but as the sound gets louder it seems to sound more feminine. You continue to look around, and then look straight ahead to see a Jynx laughing her head off. When you see this it seems hard to believe it creeped you out before! What would you like to do?

South Caverns

O.o, scary. Ill walk on and leave the terrifying sight behind.

~GL

Sonic
8th February 2004, 02:00 PM

Sonic » Hi there!

Walking to the Lake, everything is peaceful and still, perfect for a start to your journey. It isn't long until you hear a playful splashing, and looking over, you see a Totodile swimming about through the waters. A Chinchou is sitting on a lilypad watching her, and suddenly gets splashed by the playful little Totodile. Giggling, the Chinchou jumps in the water and the pair of them start splashing each other. What would you like to do?

Lake

I'll call over at the two pokemon and wait to see their reaction.

Cheesey
8th February 2004, 02:20 PM
Green Lanturn » Wandering on through the caverns, you manage to walk right past the scary Jynx without her noticing because she's laughing so much! Shivering slightly, it isn't very long until you see a Ralts sitting on a rock, trying to lift up a few pebbles into the air. A Vulpix is sitting in the corner, cheering her on energetically. They seem to be good friends. What would you like to do?

Sonic » Calling over the two pokemon, they immediately turn at the sound of your voice and dash over. Totodile seems a little more playful, and splashes you in the face with a swipe of his hand. The Chinchou giggles, and her antennae gives of little sparks. Both of them seem to be very happy and slightly hyperactive, and happy to talk to you. What would you like to do?

Sonic
8th February 2004, 02:24 PM

Sonic » Calling over the two pokemon, they immediately turn at the sound of your voice and dash over. Totodile seems a little more playful, and splashes you in the face with a swipe of his hand. The Chinchou giggles, and her antennae gives of little sparks. Both of them seem to be very happy and slightly hyperactive, and happy to talk to you. What would you like to do?

Lake

I'll smile a bit and show a pokeball to the Totodile, asking if he wants to come with me.

Wild Eevee
8th February 2004, 10:27 PM
Watching the Primeape in interest for a little while, you decide to walk away through the caverns to see some more pokemon, with Machop by your side. You end up walking through a rather empty part of the place. After a rather long while, you hear a barking and a Poochyena runs into the room, being chased by a Houndour. They're playing a game of tag, and run around the place energetically. What would you like to do?

East cavern

I'll watch them for awhile.

soggy_cardboard
8th February 2004, 10:48 PM
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go onwards to the Forest!

>Forest<
Er, anyone gonna update me??

Knight of Time
9th February 2004, 10:13 AM
DarkPrince The Dark Knight » Walking up to the Abra, you tell it that it should be helping its partner. He doesn't respond, and Meditite just tells you to move on - Not much can get him out of his deep sleeps! So, you walk on, and after a little while you see a round brown... thing. Edging closer, you recognise it as a Girafarig's tail. Suddenly, it goes mad! It seems to have caught your scent. The Girafarig backs out of the shadows so you can see her whole body, and gently calms her tail down. Noticing you, she walks up and apologises for her tails behaviour, just in case you got a fright. What would you like to do?

South Caverns

I'll say "It's okay, I'm fine." to the Girafarig before I go onward again.

Cheesey
9th February 2004, 11:02 AM
Sonic » Holding out a shiny red pokeball, it glints in the sunlight as Totodile ponders over whether to join you on your journey. After a while it agrees, and Chinchou smiles at you. Congratulations! You've just caught your first pokemon! ~ Totodile, M, Lv 12 ~ What would you like to do now?

Wild Eevee » As the two little dogs continue to run about the room, you watch them for a while, until they dart out of the room. Then a Heracross comes into the room, and slumps down against a wall, twiddling his fingers. He doesn't seem very happy - It looks like he was trying to get away from some other pokemon. Then, a big group of Geodude and Mankey come into the room, laughing and jeering at the poor Heracross. What would you like to do?

soggy_cardboard » As you enter the forest, you immediately get greeted by a pair of wings flying past you. Looking over as it moves past, you see that it's a Masquerain. You can also see a Gligar up in a tall fir tree, looking down with a rather curious expression on his face. You can see why, because as you look to where his gaze penetrates there's a large purple blob floating in the air. Soon enough it splits, and two Gastly float out to fly among the trees. What do you want to do?

DarkPrince The Dark Knight » After telling the Girafarig you're okay, you continue to travel through the murky caverns. When you reach the next room, you see two glowing auras radiating heat. As your eyes focus, you see that it's a couple of Magmar, seemingly having a staring contest. A Baltoy is the referee. What would you like to do?

Knight of Time
9th February 2004, 11:09 AM
DarkPrince The Dark Knight » After telling the Girafarig you're okay, you continue to travel through the murky caverns. When you reach the next room, you see two glowing auras radiating heat. As your eyes focus, you see that it's a couple of Magmar, seemingly having a staring contest. A Baltoy is the referee. What would you like to do?

South Caverns

I'll keep going.

BTW, could I have an Ultra Ball please?

soggy_cardboard
9th February 2004, 02:38 PM
soggy_cardboard » As you enter the forest, you immediately get greeted by a pair of wings flying past you. Looking over as it moves past, you see that it's a Masquerain. You can also see a Gligar up in a tall fir tree, looking down with a rather curious expression on his face. You can see why, because as you look to where his gaze penetrates there's a large purple blob floating in the air. Soon enough it splits, and two Gastly float out to fly among the trees. What do you want to do?
I'll send my Ditto out, get it to transform into the Masquerain, and ask, what the hurry is to the Masquerain.

>Meadow<

Plague
9th February 2004, 04:59 PM
Plague »
Murmuring, you go over to the Numel and Girafarig. The little camel isn't crying anymore, but his eyes are red from all the tears. Looking up at you, he smiles faintly, and Girafarig thanks you for making him feel better. What would you like to do?

I'll somehow attempt to make the numel laugh, although I'm not sure how.

Skye
10th February 2004, 07:41 AM
Airen » Astari fires water at the Rapidash, who wakes up instantly after being hit in the side with the cold blast. Getting up rather irritated, it trots into a good position and gets ready to attack, but doesn't get the chance to as Bishamon blinds her with sand. Blinking with difficulty, she tries to get the grainy substance out of her eyes, but she isn't doing awfully well. Coughing a little, she sighs as she continues her attempt to get the sand out of her system. What would you like to do?

South Caverns

Astari will use another Water Gun, being careful not to wash away the sand. Bishamon uses Hidden Power-Flying. After that, I'll chance a Poke Ball.

Wolfsong
10th February 2004, 05:56 PM
Cheesey

Though tempted, you leave without attempting to catch any of them. You cautiously head into the next room, not knowing what you will find. You soon here the sounds of a battle going on and as you cautiously creep closer you find a poochyena and a houndour battling a makuhita. At first you're not sure whether to help or not, but as you watch, you realize that they are helping the makuhita train. What will you do?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight

*gives you the ultra ball* You continue on and spy a small passage way, you cautiously go through it and come across a cave filled with poochyenas and growlithes sleeping. YOu sigh in relief, only to draw attention to the one pokemon that is awake. A mightyena, and he snarls at you and wakes the others up. As the growlithes and poochyenas climb to their feet they start snarling as well. What will you do?

soggy_cardboard

You send out your ditto and ask it to transform into the Masquerain. It nodds, and happily does as you ask. As it nears the masquerain, they begin to chatter. Soon ditto returns and as you look at it, it smiles. From what you can gather from it, the pokemon are just having fun going as fast as they can. You start to say something else but something startles you by jumping on your head. Within seconds it peeks down and looks into your eyes, giggling. It's a Minun. ^^ What will you do?

Plague

http://www.boomspeed.com/nala98tpm/Location.gif ^^;; You pace back and forth along the cave foor trying to think up a way to make the numel laugh. Unfortunately, you have no idea how. Also, you weren't paying attention to where you were going and walk right into a slick puddle of water and skidd across the room and fall face down in front of the wall. The numel starts laughing. Seems that did the trick. ^^;; What will you do now?

Airen

You have Astari to use another water gun and it does so further weakening the rapidash who snorts still tryingto get the sand out of her eyes. Her vision somewhat improved tries attacking with a tackle but narrowly misses. Meanwhile, Bishamon uses his hidden power of flying, and the tannish brown orbs slam into the rapidash bringing her to her knees. You chance a poke ball, and it sucks the rapidash in. You hold your breath while it wobbles for what seems like ages, until it pops open. You look at the weakened rapidash who stands there panting and know that it won't be much longer now. What will you do?

Knight of Time
10th February 2004, 06:18 PM

*gives you the ultra ball* You continue on and spy a small passage way, you cautiously go through it and come across a cave filled with poochyenas and growlithes sleeping. YOu sigh in relief, only to draw attention to the one pokemon that is awake. A mightyena, and he snarls at you and wakes the others up. As the growlithes and poochyenas climb to their feet they start snarling as well. What will you do?

South Caverns

Uh oh, I trespassed again... o_O

I'm going to send out Mystic (my male Abra), and ask him if he could Teleport me out of this room to another area in the South Caverns. If this can't be done, I am going to quickly tell the Mightyena that I didn't mean to tresspass into the room (while backtracking on foot of course).

Green Lanturn
10th February 2004, 06:27 PM
Green Lanturn » Wandering on through the caverns, you manage to walk right past the scary Jynx without her noticing because she's laughing so much! Shivering slightly, it isn't very long until you see a Ralts sitting on a rock, trying to lift up a few pebbles into the air. A Vulpix is sitting in the corner, cheering her on energetically. They seem to be good friends. What would you like to do?

South Caverns

hm, a vulpix is tempting, but seeing as how these two are good friends, and considering that I already adopted a ralts :yes: ,i think ill pass on.

~GL

Skye
10th February 2004, 06:54 PM

Airen

You have Astari to use another water gun and it does so further weakening the rapidash who snorts still tryingto get the sand out of her eyes. Her vision somewhat improved tries attacking with a tackle but narrowly misses. Meanwhile, Bishamon uses his hidden power of flying, and the tannish brown orbs slam into the rapidash bringing her to her knees. You chance a poke ball, and it sucks the rapidash in. You hold your breath while it wobbles for what seems like ages, until it pops open. You look at the weakened rapidash who stands there panting and know that it won't be much longer now. What will you do?

South Caverns

Astari will use another Water Gun, and Mishamon will use another Hidden Power Flying. I try another Pokeball then. *Hopes she didn't over do it*

Linux
10th February 2004, 09:47 PM
Wandering into the East Caverns, you can't see anything in the first room that you arrive in. Walking onto the next room, you see a Heracross sitting down against a wall, with what looks like a sore horn. He has his hand in the way, but when he reveals his horn in full there's a deep purple bruise on it. It is trying to tend to it, but isn't doing very well as it's impossible to see his own horn properly. On the other side of the room there's a Sneasel with chipped claws, and its whining very, very softly. It seems like they've just had a battle. What would you like to do?

[East caverns]

I will move on thanks

Wild Eevee
10th February 2004, 10:48 PM
As the two little dogs continue to run about the room, you watch them for a while, until they dart out of the room. Then a Heracross comes into the room, and slumps down against a wall, twiddling his fingers. He doesn't seem very happy - It looks like he was trying to get away from some other pokemon. Then, a big group of Geodude and Mankey come into the room, laughing and jeering at the poor Heracross. What would you like to do?

East cavern

I'll send Machop over to see what's going on.

classy_cat18
10th February 2004, 11:20 PM
I should start over with this. I'll go to the South Cavern, please!

soggy_cardboard
11th February 2004, 12:45 AM
soggy_cardboard

You send out your ditto and ask it to transform into the Masquerain. It nodds, and happily does as you ask. As it nears the masquerain, they begin to chatter. Soon ditto returns and as you look at it, it smiles. From what you can gather from it, the pokemon are just having fun going as fast as they can. You start to say something else but something startles you by jumping on your head. Within seconds it peeks down and looks into your eyes, giggling. It's a Minun. ^^ What will you do?
I'll smile back at the Minun, and then challenge the Masquerain to a flying pokemon race with Ditto.

>Forest<

Sonic
11th February 2004, 05:09 PM
Sonic » Holding out a shiny red pokeball, it glints in the sunlight as Totodile ponders over whether to join you on your journey. After a while it agrees, and Chinchou smiles at you. Congratulations! You've just caught your first pokemon! ~ Totodile, M, Lv 12 ~ What would you like to do now?

Lake

I'll continue along.

Plague
11th February 2004, 05:45 PM

Plague

http://www.boomspeed.com/nala98tpm/Location.gif ^^;; You pace back and forth along the cave foor trying to think up a way to make the numel laugh. Unfortunately, you have no idea how. Also, you weren't paying attention to where you were going and walk right into a slick puddle of water and skidd across the room and fall face down in front of the wall. The numel starts laughing. Seems that did the trick. ^^;; What will you do now?

South Caverns

I'll tell him that I hope he feels better and will continue on.

Wolfsong
14th February 2004, 07:00 PM

Sweatdropping, you begin backing away slowly, while trying to tell the Mightyena that it was an accident, but he doesn't believe you. You quickly send out Mystic and ask him to teleport you out of the room which he does immediately. It isn't a moment too soon, as the mightyena pounces on nothing but thin air. You sigh in relief as the two of you emerge into another room. As you look around, you see a Meditite and a Kirlia staring at something, awestruck. Cautiously inching forward, you peer around a corner and see that it is a metagross. What will you do?

Green Lanturn

Though tempted by the vulpix, you continue your trek through the south caverns. You try not to make much noise as you hear your footsteps echoing through the caverns. Soon you spy another small room and, as you enter, you spy a natu sleeping on a poochyena's head. The poochyena looks like it needs to sneeze but is trying not to in order to not wake up the natu. There's also a torchic in a corner. You watch it a few minutes and realize that its practicing its attacks. What will you do?

Airen

Not giving up, you ask your pokemon to perform their attacks agian. As Astari soaks the rapidash with its water gun, Bishamon closes his eyes as he concentrates on a long dormant power. The rapidash growls trying to intimidate Bishamon, but is unsuccessful, and neighs in pain as his attack hits. She seems to be very weak by now and you toss another poke ball. You hold your breath as it rolls around before finally coming to a stop and a ding sounds. Congratulations. Rapidash Level 12. What will you do now?

feztra

Not seeing anything that interests you, you continue your trek through the East Caverns. At first you don't see any pokemon, and as you begin to wonder if anything happened, you hear faint sounds coming from nearby. You follow the sound to a small room, and look inside. There you find a hitmonchan and a meditite sparring against each other. There's also an absol lying in a corner, watching them. What will you do?

Wild Eevee

Curious about what's going on, you decide to try and find out. Sending your machop over in hopes of getting some answers, Heracross looks up in shock that someone approaches it without laughing. They talk for a few minutes before machop returns to you, and begins to explain. It seems that the geodudes and the mankeys were making fun of the heracross, and were soing so because they just didn't like him. What will you do now?

classy_cat18

You notice a chill, as you enter into the southern caverns, and shiver instinctively. Noticing you, a cyndaquil curiously looks up as you as a poochyena chases its tail. There's also a beldum just floating starting into space. What will you do?

soggy_cardboard

You smile up at the minun who hops down from you head onto your shoulder. Then you turn back to the masquerain. It looks at you curiously and when you challenge it to a flying race, it happily accepts. The minun offers to judge the race for you as your little group searches for a good spot to hold it. Soon, you come across a little clearing, that has a couple bellsprout and chikorita in it who decide to watch the race. What will you do now?

Sonic

Having caught totodile, you continue on your search of the lake. You feel a small breeze behind you, and turn around to see a wingull and a surskit playing a game of tag. A lapras swims through the lake, enjoying herself. Its rather peaceful and you smile watching them. What will you do?

Plague

Telling the numel that you hope he feels better, he nodds and thanks you. As you continue on, you come to another small room where you find a pair of poochyena's nuzzling each other. There's also an absol that looks as if he might get sick watching the pair. What will you do?

Skye
14th February 2004, 08:07 PM

Airen

Not giving up, you ask your pokemon to perform their attacks agian. As Astari soaks the rapidash with its water gun, Bishamon closes his eyes as he concentrates on a long dormant power. The rapidash growls trying to intimidate Bishamon, but is unsuccessful, and neighs in pain as his attack hits. She seems to be very weak by now and you toss another poke ball. You hold your breath as it rolls around before finally coming to a stop and a ding sounds. Congratulations. Rapidash Level 12. What will you do now?

South Caverns

I smile happily and continue on.:D

Wolfsong
14th February 2004, 10:58 PM
Airen

Smiling at having finally captured rapidash, you continue your trek through the South Caverns. Occasionally making a splashing sound whenever you step into a puddle, things seem relatively quiet. Soon you emerge into a room, where you see a vulpix and poochyena playfully wrestling with each other laughing. A natu watches them curiously. What will you do?

Wild Eevee
14th February 2004, 11:17 PM
Curious about what's going on, you decide to try and find out. Sending your machop over in hopes of getting some answers, Heracross looks up in shock that someone approaches it without laughing. They talk for a few minutes before machop returns to you, and begins to explain. It seems that the geodudes and the mankeys were making fun of the heracross, and were soing so because they just didn't like him. What will you do now?

East cavern

I'll have Machop talk to the Geodude's and Mankeys.

soggy_cardboard
15th February 2004, 02:54 AM
soggy_cardboard

You smile up at the minun who hops down from you head onto your shoulder. Then you turn back to the masquerain. It looks at you curiously and when you challenge it to a flying race, it happily accepts. The minun offers to judge the race for you as your little group searches for a good spot to hold it. Soon, you come across a little clearing, that has a couple bellsprout and chikorita in it who decide to watch the race. What will you do now?
Continue with the race!

>Forest<

Skye
15th February 2004, 10:47 AM

Airen

Smiling at having finally captured rapidash, you continue your trek through the South Caverns. Occasionally making a splashing sound whenever you step into a puddle, things seem relatively quiet. Soon you emerge into a room, where you see a vulpix and poochyena playfully wrestling with each other laughing. A natu watches them curiously. What will you do?

South Caverns

Hm, tempting, but I'll move on.:D

Green Lanturn
15th February 2004, 01:25 PM
Green Lanturn

Though tempted by the vulpix, you continue your trek through the south caverns. You try not to make much noise as you hear your footsteps echoing through the caverns. Soon you spy another small room and, as you enter, you spy a natu sleeping on a poochyena's head. The poochyena looks like it needs to sneeze but is trying not to in order to not wake up the natu. There's also a torchic in a corner. You watch it a few minutes and realize that its practicing its attacks. What will you do?

South Caverns

Ill send out my Spheal (m) Lv.3 to use a yawn on the poochyena, putting it to sleep as well. Then I'll continue on.

~GL

classy_cat18
15th February 2004, 05:40 PM

classy_cat18

You notice a chill, as you enter into the southern caverns, and shiver instinctively. Noticing you, a cyndaquil curiously looks up as you as a poochyena chases its tail. There's also a beldum just floating starting into space. What will you do?

South Caverns

The Beldum and Poochyena seem very tempting, but I want the Cyndaquil. I'll ask if it wants to go with me. If it does, I'll capture it with a Great Ball.

Knight of Time
16th February 2004, 02:09 PM

Sweatdropping, you begin backing away slowly, while trying to tell the Mightyena that it was an accident, but he doesn't believe you. You quickly send out Mystic and ask him to teleport you out of the room which he does immediately. It isn't a moment too soon, as the mightyena pounces on nothing but thin air. You sigh in relief as the two of you emerge into another room. As you look around, you see a Meditite and a Kirlia staring at something, awestruck. Cautiously inching forward, you peer around a corner and see that it is a metagross. What will you do?

South Caverns

I'll go on.

Sonic
17th February 2004, 12:32 AM

Sonic

Having caught totodile, you continue on your search of the lake. You feel a small breeze behind you, and turn around to see a wingull and a surskit playing a game of tag. A lapras swims through the lake, enjoying herself. Its rather peaceful and you smile watching them. What will you do?

A Lapras, cool. But I don't want to ruin her fun... hmm. I know, I'll let the Totodile play with her and maybe have him convince her to come with us so we can all have fun.

Cheesey
19th February 2004, 12:52 PM
Wild Eevee » Machop jogs over to the Geodude's and the Mankey's and starts to talk to them. Asking why they were making fun of poor Heracross, Geodude responds with "Ugh, he's really stupid, and he can't fight to save himself." Machop blinks, and asks him what he means. "I'm not even evolved and I totally wiped him out!!" Mankey pipes up. Nodding, Machop comes back to you and tells you the story whilst the Geodude and Mankey continue to snicker. What would you like to do?

soggy_cardboard » Minun hops up onto a molehill and whistles - The race has begun! Masquerain and Ditto both flap their wings furiously, both eager to win their little competition. Suddenly they both give out a squeal as they can see the finishing line, and Minun hops up and down in anticipation. They're both neck and neck until Masquerain just squeezes into the lead, and eventually wins the race. Being a good sport, Ditto congratulates him. What would you like to do?

Airen » As the two fire pokemon continue their game, you walk on past, Natu chirping as you go by. Slipping through a narrow passageway you come to a narrow room, and you look around, guided by dim light from torches on the wall. Then, you notice a little fire on the ground, which actually appears to be a Cyndaquil's tail. The little firey mole is curiously poking a Wobbuffet and watching him sway from side to side. What do you want to do?

Green Lanturn » Just as Poochyena is about to let his nose blow, Spheal lets out a huge yawn and he falls asleep after just a few blinks. Then you continue on, and you see a couple of Natu sitting on what looks like an old stone shelf on the wall. There's a Lunatone straight ahead of you, and suddenly one of the Natu jump off the shelf and onto Lunatone's head. He gives out a little noise of surprise, and the Natu titters mischeviously. What would you like to do?

classy_cat18 » The curious looking Cyndaquil ponders over coming with you for about 5 minutes, and then agrees to join you. You hold out the Great Ball and it pokes the button with its nose, sucking him up. The soft ping of your successful capture makes you smile happily. ~ Cyndaquil, M, Lv 9 ~ Congratulations! What would you like to do?

DarkPrince The Dark Knight » The Metagross shifts slightly uncomfortably as it isn't fond of being stared at with expressions such as those on the faces of Kirlia and Meditite. Walking past them to sort it out themselves, it's not long at all until you find a Houndoom and Arcanine snarling at each other viciously. "It was you! I know it was!" yells the ferocious Houndoom, baring his horiffically sharp teeth. "I didn't do a thing! It was Aretha!" Arcanine hisses back. You have no idea who Aretha happens to be, but you can tell that someone has done something to offend the Houndoom. What are you going to do?

Sonic » Location, please. ^^;;

The Lapras glances at you with her warm eyes, and then looks down at the happy little Totodile. After they talk for a little while, she's not entirely sure about it, but is willing to travel alongside you in the water until she's made up her mind. Then, thinking, she offers you a ride on her back through the Lake. Totodile hops on happily. What are you going to do?

Cheesey

Though tempted, you leave without attempting to catch any of them. You cautiously head into the next room, not knowing what you will find. You soon here the sounds of a battle going on and as you cautiously creep closer you find a poochyena and a houndour battling a makuhita. At first you're not sure whether to help or not, but as you watch, you realize that they are helping the makuhita train. What will you do?

East Caverns

Well, given that they're helping and not annoying each other, I'll continue.

Knight of Time
19th February 2004, 01:44 PM
Wild Eevee »DarkPrince The Dark Knight » The Metagross shifts slightly uncomfortably as it isn't fond of being stared at with expressions such as those on the faces of Kirlia and Meditite. Walking past them to sort it out themselves, it's not long at all until you find a Houndoom and Arcanine snarling at each other viciously. "It was you! I know it was!" yells the ferocious Houndoom, baring his horiffically sharp teeth. "I didn't do a thing! It was Aretha!" Arcanine hisses back. You have no idea who Aretha happens to be, but you can tell that someone has done something to offend the Houndoom. What are you going to do?

South Caverns

I am going to politely ask the Houndoom and Arcanine who this Aretha is, and also ask them if there is anything I can do to help them out with this problem.

classy_cat18
19th February 2004, 02:01 PM

classy_cat18 » The curious looking Cyndaquil ponders over coming with you for about 5 minutes, and then agrees to join you. You hold out the Great Ball and it pokes the button with its nose, sucking him up. The soft ping of your successful capture makes you smile happily. ~ Cyndaquil, M, Lv 9 ~ Congratulations! What would you like to do?

South Caverns

I'll call him Cinder and move on. His bred on move will be Sunny Day.

Wild Eevee
19th February 2004, 08:22 PM
Machop jogs over to the Geodude's and the Mankey's and starts to talk to them. Asking why they were making fun of poor Heracross, Geodude responds with "Ugh, he's really stupid, and he can't fight to save himself." Machop blinks, and asks him what he means. "I'm not even evolved and I totally wiped him out!!" Mankey pipes up. Nodding, Machop comes back to you and tells you the story whilst the Geodude and Mankey continue to snicker. What would you like to do?

East Cavern

I'll suggest that Heracross stay away from the Mankey and Geodude .

Sonic
19th February 2004, 11:47 PM
Sonic » Location, please. ^^;;

The Lapras glances at you with her warm eyes, and then looks down at the happy little Totodile. After they talk for a little while, she's not entirely sure about it, but is willing to travel alongside you in the water until she's made up her mind. Then, thinking, she offers you a ride on her back through the Lake. Totodile hops on happily. What are you going to do?

Lake

I'll get on her back, sure.

soggy_cardboard
20th February 2004, 01:44 AM
soggy_cardboard » Minun hops up onto a molehill and whistles - The race has begun! Masquerain and Ditto both flap their wings furiously, both eager to win their little competition. Suddenly they both give out a squeal as they can see the finishing line, and Minun hops up and down in anticipation. They're both neck and neck until Masquerain just squeezes into the lead, and eventually wins the race. Being a good sport, Ditto congratulates him. What would you like to do?
I'll tell it:
"Woah, your the fastest Pokemon I've ever seen! I could really use a Pokemon with your superior speed on my team.:yes:
With your speed, and my...er...pokeball, we would win every race there is!
So, what ya say? Wanna join me and my Pokemon?
+I'll offer it a Pokeball

>Forest<

Green Lanturn
20th February 2004, 02:36 PM
Green Lanturn » Just as Poochyena is about to let his nose blow, Spheal lets out a huge yawn and he falls asleep after just a few blinks. Then you continue on, and you see a couple of Natu sitting on what looks like an old stone shelf on the wall. There's a Lunatone straight ahead of you, and suddenly one of the Natu jump off the shelf and onto Lunatone's head. He gives out a little noise of surprise, and the Natu titters mischeviously. What would you like to do?[/quote]

South Caverns

Ill send out my Venomoth(f) Lv.18 and have it use Silver Wind to knock the natu off. Then I'll approach the lunatone.

~GL

Cheesey
21st February 2004, 11:12 AM
DarkPrince The Dark Knight » Asking them a polite question, Arcanine responds with "She's a Magmar" but gets cut off by Houndoom, who sneers. "You're honestly going to bother telling a complete stranger about this problem? I really don't know what on earth is going on through your tiny little brain." Arcanine narrows his eyes, before shouting "I'm not the stupid one. You just cornered me accusing me of taking it with no proof at all. It was Aretha - You know what a sneaky little worm she is." You blink, and softly ask if there's anything you can do to resolve the conflict. "Hell no. Leave yourself out of it." replies the Houndoom, in more restrained tones. What would you like to do?

classy_cat18 » Wandering on through the caverns, you feel a little body bump into your leg. You look down, and see the small blue face of a Wynaut looking back up at you. It apologises for walking into you, but suddenly a couple of Smoochum appear out of the door directly ahead of you and start to chase the poor little Wynaut about the room! They pout in a very scary manner, and Wynaut squeals whilst running away. What would you like to do?

Wild Eevee » Suggesting to Heracross that it should stay away from the two mean spirited fighters, it blinks and says "But that's what I've tried to do." It seems that even though he stays his distance from the two, they follow him about and tease him even more. What would you like to do?

Sonic » Clambering up onto the Lapras' back, Totodile can hardly continue his excitement as they start to move into the centre of the lake. She drifts through the waters very smoothly and swiftly, and before long a couple of Poliwag are tagging along at the back. Lapras hums softly, and it seems to attract a Golduck over. She swims alongside you, enjoying the sunny day. What would you like to do?

soggy_cardboard » Smiling at the thoughts of winning every race there could be, Masquerain ponders for a while before deciding that it would indeed like to come along with you on your journey. ~ Masquerain, M, Lv 12 ~ Congratulations! What would you like to do?

Green Lanturn » Venomoth appears out of her pokeball with a burst, and flapping her wings powerfully she whips up a sparkling silver wind. It blows Natu off of Lunatone, who bounces back onto the ground as if she has springs in her feet. Then, approaching the Lunatone side-on, the eye that is facing you pings into you direction, and the crescent-shaped pokemon glares are you in a piercing way. You stop dead in your tracks, your heart pounding. What would you like to do?

soggy_cardboard
21st February 2004, 03:00 PM
soggy_cardboard » Smiling at the thoughts of winning every race there could be, Masquerain ponders for a while before deciding that it would indeed like to come along with you on your journey. ~ Masquerain, M, Lv 12 ~ Congratulations! What would you like to do?
YAY! ^^

Um...I'll go to the Lake i guess...

>Lake<

Skye
21st February 2004, 07:30 PM
Airen » As the two fire pokemon continue their game, you walk on past, Natu chirping as you go by. Slipping through a narrow passageway you come to a narrow room, and you look around, guided by dim light from torches on the wall. Then, you notice a little fire on the ground, which actually appears to be a Cyndaquil's tail. The little firey mole is curiously poking a Wobbuffet and watching him sway from side to side. What do you want to do?

South Caverns

I'll tell Cyndaquil I might catch it and see what it does. :P

classy_cat18
21st February 2004, 08:19 PM

classy_cat18 » Wandering on through the caverns, you feel a little body bump into your leg. You look down, and see the small blue face of a Wynaut looking back up at you. It apologises for walking into you, but suddenly a couple of Smoochum appear out of the door directly ahead of you and start to chase the poor little Wynaut about the room! They pout in a very scary manner, and Wynaut squeals whilst running away. What would you like to do?

South Caverns

I'll let out Cinder and get him to Tackle the Smoochum

Cheesey
22nd February 2004, 05:26 AM
soggy_cardboard » Grinning about your new capture, you travel to the lake with a beaming smile. A Luvdisc pops up by the side of the bank and eyes you curiously - It seems to be wondering why you look so happy. Then, just a few seconds later, another Luvdisc pops up! They both look at you with the same curious gaze, making you shift uncomfortably. Then something large and blue catches your eye - You can see a Poliwrath jogging towards you! You can't make out its expression from here, though. What do you want to do?

Airen » Telling the Cyndaquil that you might capture her, she immediately runs up to your foot and bites it! Then she looks up at you, her face a bit scrunched up in irritation. Your foot is stinging painfully, and you rub it to try and soothe it a little. The Cyndaquil softens her face a little and says "Sorry I did that, but I really don't wish to be caught." Then Wobbuffet gives out a large wail, which makes both you and Cyndaquil jump in surprise! What do you want to do?

classy_cat18 » Sending out your feisty little Cyndaquil, he runs up to the Smoochum and smacks them in the side with a rough Tackle! The little kissing pokemon turn around with a look of fire in their icy eyes, and then set their sights on your poor little Cyndaquil! Then he ends up being chased around the room, and Wynaut hops up and down in unhappiness - He didn't want that to happen! What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
22nd February 2004, 02:22 PM
DarkPrince The Dark Knight » Asking them a polite question, Arcanine responds with "She's a Magmar" but gets cut off by Houndoom, who sneers. "You're honestly going to bother telling a complete stranger about this problem? I really don't know what on earth is going on through your tiny little brain." Arcanine narrows his eyes, before shouting "I'm not the stupid one. You just cornered me accusing me of taking it with no proof at all. It was Aretha - You know what a sneaky little worm she is." You blink, and softly ask if there's anything you can do to resolve the conflict. "Hell no. Leave yourself out of it." replies the Houndoom, in more restrained tones. What would you like to do?

South Caverns

I'll say "It's okay, I understand." to the Houndoom as I wave to both him and the Arcanine before going on again.

Plague
22nd February 2004, 03:36 PM

Plague

Telling the numel that you hope he feels better, he nodds and thanks you. As you continue on, you come to another small room where you find a pair of poochyena's nuzzling each other. There's also an absol that looks as if he might get sick watching the pair. What will you do?

South Caverns

I'll move on.

classy_cat18
22nd February 2004, 04:04 PM

classy_cat18 » Sending out your feisty little Cyndaquil, he runs up to the Smoochum and smacks them in the side with a rough Tackle! The little kissing pokemon turn around with a look of fire in their icy eyes, and then set their sights on your poor little Cyndaquil! Then he ends up being chased around the room, and Wynaut hops up and down in unhappiness - He didn't want that to happen! What are you going to do?

South Caverns

Grab the Wynaut, tell Cinder to use Smokescreen, and get the heck out of here!

MarshmallowEgg
22nd February 2004, 05:50 PM
Amy has decided that her captured Umbreon, Gloria, isn't fitting in with her team, so I offered to take care of her ^_^ Amy told me to post it here and she'd be along to confirm, so... yeah.

Wolfsong
22nd February 2004, 06:10 PM
Cheesey

Not wanting to bother the training pokemon, you continue on. As you continue through the caverns. At first it is quiet, but not long after, you can hear footsteps behind you. You turn around and see the makuhita that you had just left. Turns out that he just finished training and decided to follow you to curb his curosity. You shrug and continue on, coming across a Bagon cowering in fear as a heracross and mankey converging on him. What will you do?

You tell them that you understand, and wave at them. The arcanine nodds, as the houndoom just snorts. As you continue through the caverns, you come across an Exeggcute that is sleeping in a corner. Pausing, you look around and see a baltoy trying to get away from a magby. What will you do?

MarshmallowEgg

*confirms* Take care of her and enjoy the earring as well. Hope she fits in better on your team than she did on mine.

Franks should be updating the rest

Wild Eevee
22nd February 2004, 08:24 PM
Suggesting to Heracross that it should stay away from the two mean spirited fighters, it blinks and says "But that's what I've tried to do." It seems that even though he stays his distance from the two, they follow him about and tease him even more. What would you like to do?

East Cavern

I'll have Machop tell Mankey and Geodude to leave Heracross alone.

Green Lanturn
22nd February 2004, 08:38 PM
Green Lanturn » Venomoth appears out of her pokeball with a burst, and flapping her wings powerfully she whips up a sparkling silver wind. It blows Natu off of Lunatone, who bounces back onto the ground as if she has springs in her feet. Then, approaching the Lunatone side-on, the eye that is facing you pings into you direction, and the crescent-shaped pokemon glares are you in a piercing way. You stop dead in your tracks, your heart pounding. What would you like to do?
South Caverns

Ill say hi to the lunatone and try to get it, venomoth, and i into friendly conversation.

~GL

soggy_cardboard
22nd February 2004, 10:48 PM
soggy_cardboard » Grinning about your new capture, you travel to the lake with a beaming smile. A Luvdisc pops up by the side of the bank and eyes you curiously - It seems to be wondering why you look so happy. Then, just a few seconds later, another Luvdisc pops up! They both look at you with the same curious gaze, making you shift uncomfortably. Then something large and blue catches your eye - You can see a Poliwrath jogging towards you! You can't make out its expression from here, though. What do you want to do?

Arh! continue on pls :)

>Lake<

Skye
23rd February 2004, 08:26 PM
Airen » Telling the Cyndaquil that you might capture her, she immediately runs up to your foot and bites it! Then she looks up at you, her face a bit scrunched up in irritation. Your foot is stinging painfully, and you rub it to try and soothe it a little. The Cyndaquil softens her face a little and says "Sorry I did that, but I really don't wish to be caught." Then Wobbuffet gives out a large wail, which makes both you and Cyndaquil jump in surprise! What do you want to do?

South Caverns

I'll tell her that's okay and move on.8)

Knight of Time
24th February 2004, 08:29 AM

You tell them that you understand, and wave at them. The arcanine nodds, as the houndoom just snorts. As you continue through the caverns, you come across an Exeggcute that is sleeping in a corner. Pausing, you look around and see a baltoy trying to get away from a magby. What will you do?

South Caverns

I'll keep going.