PDA

View Full Version : The Crystal Caves Capture Center :: Version 8 :: MA



Pages : [1] 2

Jay
10th December 2003, 07:41 PM
The Crystal Caves Pokemon Capture Center


Mod Approved By: Lady Vulpix, Nala98 and Jay



The year was 2002 AD. War was sweeping the world, slowly enveloping everything in its path. The Dark Lord was rising, ready to take over everything in its path. The world’s only hopes were the Dragon Tamers and the Pokemon Avengers. They won many battles and hope began to dawn. The people began to think that they were saved, that the DT and the PA were going to win, and overcome the Dark Lord and his dark minions of evil. But some people didn’t foresee a victory; they doubted that anyone could overcome the Dark Lord. They thought that the Dark Lord had the power to crush them all, and then take the world for all it’s worth. They left by shiploads, looking for a place to hide overseas, a place that would be their sanctuary. The ships sailed off, leaving their homes behind, and moving on, to what they thought was, safety.

The journey was a troubled one; no one could have foreseen the results. The sea was against them, its waves tossing the boats around like limp wooden puppets. The waves crashed upon the sides of the boats, rocking them from side to side. The sea soon began to get rough, the waves getting stronger and taller, the raging waters splashing up onto the deck. Soon, the waves began crashing upon the boats, snapping their masts and taking the boats down with them, escorting them to their watery grave. Soon, only two ships were left. Led by their brave captains, Matt and Frank, they sailed onward, though the virulent storm. But no matter how long they sailed, it seemed that the Dark Lord willed them to fail, the storm following them wherever they go. Soon, the waves seemed to attack the two lone boats, the waves beginning to crack the hull of the ships. The Captains called all on board to the safest place in the boat…the storage room.

The storage rooms of the boat, being on the bottom of the boat, was covered with more layers, and has a water-proof seal on the door. The water bursted though the outer hull, sweeping away the panicked passengers, as they tried to get to safety. The water enveloped all who didn’t make in, and took their lives. The last of the survivors huddled around in the storage room and formed a close community. They were all that was left. The rest of the boats were ripped to pieces by the savage waves, but the storage rooms of the two boats were miraculously saved. The waves swept the metal rooms around the sea, tossing and turning all who was inside.

They spent weeks in this state, living off of the canned food in the storage. Days rolled by, and people began to die. Death was gnawing at them, slowly sucking their precious life away. Then, the whole room rumbled, both the storage rooms screeching to halt. The survivors of the journey stepped out of the room, and found themselves in an underwater cavern. On the sides of the metal enforced room, there were clusters of Dratini, who seemed to have pushed them to safety. They owed their lives to those blue, snake-like, Dragon Pokemon. The captains picked up what looked like the two who led the effort, and thanked them. They walked on, bringing the Dratini with them, and found…paradise.

The world they found was unlike any other. There were Pokemon everywhere, the land untouched by human feet, uncorrupted by human greed. The journeyed inward, and began to explore their new home. They began to build houses and live off the land. The food was plentiful, the lands lush. They began capturing the Pokemon, and starting a whole new civilization there…

--------------------
You are one of the last survivors, ready to explore The Crystal Caves and to find what wonders lie in this untouched place. To start, you will either post any Captured Pokémon that you own already in this topic, or forfiet the right to use them here. If you don't post any, you get a Master Ball to catch one. You will also be given 3 Pokeballs, 1 Great Ball, 1 Ultra Ball, and 5 Special Balls of your choice. To capture Pokemon, you will explore the each of the different locations.

--------------------


Locations

Desert
Pokemon: Ground (50%), Rock (25%), Steel (15%), Fire (10%)
A great light source brightens this location, leaving it sandy and barren, drying up all the surface water and withering away all life. In this location, you will most likely find Ground types because of the existence of groundwater deep underground. Rock types are also likely to be found here, as with steel and fire.

Meadow
Pokemon: Grass (40%), Normal (40%), Electric (20%)
A large plateau, covered with lush, vivid green grass. It is a cool area, not to hot and not too cold, the ideal place to find Pokemon.

Forest
Pokemon: Flying (40%), Bug (30%), Grass (20%), Ghost (10%)
The trees here provide cool shade, but block out most of the sunlight here. Flying-types find refuge here in the trees. The bug-types are also found in the shade. Don’t stay here after dark…

River
Pokemon: Water (85%), Ice (10%), Dragon (5%)
The rushing rapids of this long river is the blood line of the Crystal Caves, supplying fresh water directly from the fresh water lake, carrying many Water pokemon with it.

Lake
Pokemon: Water (95%), Dragon (5%)
A crystal clear lake that has the purest water in the world, it holds a high concentration of water types, enjoying the clean water unobtainable anywhere else.

North Caverns
Pokemon: Ice (60%), Dark (20%), Ghost (20%)
A cavern filled with icicles, it is the coldest place in the Crystal Caves.

South Caverns
Pokemon: Psychic (45%), Fire (30%), Dark (25%)
A cavern shrouded with psychic and dark illusions. Watch your step. You may end up falling into a hole. Yet, rumor has it that there is a mysterious pond somewhere in here. It may have rare pokemon in it...

East Caverns
Pokemon: Fighting (60%), Dark (30%), Dragon (10%)
A cavern filled with water, there is rumour that powerful Pokemon live there…

West Caverns
Pokemon: Poison (40%), Bug (30%), Fire (30%)
A wasteland, it is filled with tar pits, spewing out toxic gases, making it very much uninhabitable. Only few can survive here.
--------------------
State the location you wish to explore and one of our helpful workers will state what Pokemon you have found/stumbled upon. You then will post three actions that can trap, weaken, or whatever you can think of that could help capture the Pokemon. Then, one of the workers will state the results of the actions. You do not have to throw a Pokeball after three actions, but may see the results first. Also, throwing a Pokeball or using one of the many items you can buy takes up an action. Also, to make it more easier, I have designed a simple form for you to use.

--------------------
Post Form

<quote>Originally Posted by (Insert Ref’s Name Here)
(Insert Last Reffing Here)</quote>
(Insert Current Location Here)
(Insert Action Text)

Remember to replace the “<” and “>” with “[“ and “]”.

--------------------
Special Pokeballs

Fast Ball - Captures Faster Pokemon More Easily

Heavy Ball - Captures Heavy Pokemon More Easily

Lure Ball - Captures Water-Type Pokemon More Easily

Stun Ball - Captures Pokemon With Status Effects More Easily

Crystal Ball - Has An Equal Chance Of Being A Master Ball, Ultra Ball, Great Ball, Pokeball, Or Not Working
--------------------
DRATINIS MAY NOT BE CAUGHT ANYWHERE IN THE CAPTURE CENTER!!

You MUST post any Captees you want to keep in this topic with your first few posts, and forfieting your one Master Ball. Otherwise, your captees will be considered illegal.

When you catch a Pokemon, you get a free bred-on move OR TM (A TM can be GSC TMs/HMs, RBY TMs/HMs, Stadium 1/2 moves, and Crystal move tutor move). Then, at Levels 10, 20, etc., you get a free TM. If you start at or over level 10, you get your bred-on move/TM and your Level 10 TM.

--------------------
You can't repost unless we skip you.

Post where you are in the center every time you post.

Quote the reffing when you post, too. Don't quote the entire post, just your part.

Don't put where you are in the subject line.
If you do not follow these rules, we will skip you until you repost with the correct format (shouldn’t be too hard considering that I created a form to use).

Absolutely no hinting pokémon. (ie. I'll ask that Pikachu if he has seen a Flygon anywhere). That is not allowed. Doing it continuously could result in a permanent ban from the center. You'll be warned if you do it once, but do it again after the warning and you're at risk.

Also, no complaining/pestering the ref about how your update was done. Most of our workers use randomizers to choose Pokemon. And if things don't go your way, its for a good reason, since a game that's too easy isn't very fun, lol. Though, if you feel like a worker is constantly picking on you, please PM one of the owners.

Here's a rule that we had before but disappeared, and we don't know why.

Every Monday Poké, Great and Ultra Balls will be given out. You can have one of each if you wish. Just post to say what you wish to take. You can't have more than one of each kind, and we aren't forcing you to take them.


--------------------
List of Links

The Crystal Caves Battle Arena (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9981)
Buena's Radio Show (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23163)
Goldenrod Tower (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23867)
The Crystal Caves Kiosk (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17697)
--------------------
Founder- Link 10

Owners- Cheesey, pokemasterfrank

Workers- Nala98

The center wouldn't be here today if it weren't for our past and present employees: Link 10, pokemasterfrank, Aipom Of Doom, Jay, Cheesey and Nala98.

Jay
10th December 2003, 07:43 PM
Sliced update.

Mrs. Virtual Reality
You move onwards as you leave the Bagon to sleep. You encounter a couple of Spheal just swimming around freely, and as you take a closer look, you encounter a couple of Slowpoke further ahead on a few boulders stuck in the water. They look at you and wonder who you are. What will you do?

Ice_Maiden
Not interesting you, you continue onwards in hopes for more 'interesting' specimens. Maybe not as interesting, but they're specimens. You encounter a cople of Slowpoke just looking down into the flowing stream, as they watch a few Seel just swim by under the crystal blue waters. What will you do?

Sneaselh
You wave at the Larvitar, then signal to Donphan that they should speed out of the way before Onix comes and crushes each of them. So they do so, and the Onix speedily goes past in a flash. You find out the reason why it was running so fast, as a Nidoqueen comes up charging for her life, firing continuous Ice Beams at the snake pokemon. What will you do?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight
The Unown and the Meditite don't interest you, so you truck onwards in the caverns for other interesting species of pokémon. Without walking too terribly far, you discover an injured Poochyena and Exeggcute lying helplessly next to a bunch of rocks. They're alive, but very weak as they struggle to move. Coming out from behind those rocks is a smirking Vulpix who appears quite devilish in the face. What will you do?

soggy_cardboard
Returning Salamence, you dive a pretty long way from the sky to the ground... err, ocean, as you drop into the water, getting all soaked. Wigglytuff couldn't help you out, but she was sent out anyway if you needed her for anything. Next you send out Ditto and Kecleon from their PokéBalls to combat the Blastoise trio. They both shout a desperate plea to the heavens to make the sun shine down on the watery lands, and, emerging from the clouds, is the bright yellow sun. The rays beat down on the Blastoise, weakening their water-based attacks greatly as they ponder what's going on. Kecleon and Ditto then charge a Solarbeam to fire in the direction of the Blastoise, as you send out Aipom at the same time to thunderpunch them. Aipom speeds up and the Blastoise back off, or attempt to... but no use. He uses it's electric tail-hand to bring one of them down. Kecleon and Ditto are then ready to fire the Solarbeam, and it launches at both the Blastoise... and Aipom who is in the way, ready to thunderpunch another one of them! Without time to realise it, the beam strikes everyone in the way and wipes them all out. Seems like you succeeded in defeating the Blastoise trio, but you also made Aipom faint. What will you do?

pokemasterfrank
11th December 2003, 11:34 PM
Pikachu101
Bowie begins to run from the legion of angry Pokemon as they advance. You feel a something scurry up your pant leg and latch onto the back of your head, shaking in fear. You sigh in disbelief as your Pokemon is cowaring out. The Kingler shakes its claw at you, expressing its anger. It scuttles forward, and lashes out at you. You try to calm it down and apologize, but it unleases a blast of bubbles, shrouding you in an obsurd bubble beard and bubble tutu. What do you do?


Tidra
You say no to the Gengar. The Gengar begins to laugh hysterically, but stifles his laughter. He bows and gestures for you to pass. You smile at the Gengar, and you thank him. Too bad you didn't notice the outstretched foot. You fall flat on your face, the dirt in your mouth. You spit out some dirt, coughing it up by the truckload. The Gengars laugh, filling the room in insane laughter. You send out Banshee and command it to Screech. The Gengars quickly latch onto Banshee and begin to twirl her around. She quickly lets out a loud scream, the sound deafing to the...umm...hearing. The Gengars begin to cry out, holding their ears. You would smile, but you forgot to cover your own ears. Your vision goes red as the blood rushes to your head. The room spirals till you finally fade out...

When you awake, you find yourself in an empty crevass with Banshee's pokeball next to you, Banshee inside. What do you do?


Green Lanturn
You walk up to the lone Spheal. You find it crying by a rock. It begins rambling about how everyone hates him and how he never wins any games of "Hit the Duskull" or "Pin the Rock in the Lone Spheal's Backside". You offer it a Master Ball. It looks at you, crying stopped. It swims up to you...and uses your pant leg as a hankerchief o_o It then says it would be happy too and jumps into the Master Ball as you try to shake the snot off your leg.


You caught Level 3 Male Spheal


Steve
You continue on through the meadow, happy about your "blissful" catch. You smile as the sun shines brightly above you. A perfect day. The sun is out, you've caught a Blissey, and there isn't a cloud in the sky. You begin to hum a victory song as you walk along the grassy lands. Suddenly, you trip on a vine. A Bellsprout scurries over to you and apologizes for tripping you. What do you do?


Plague
You turn around and ask the Unowns what they want. They begin to swirl all around you and spell out some words. You idiot You look at them funny and ask them what that was for. Didn't you read the text? You think for a momemt and say that you never liked books. They all sigh and begin smacking you. You quickly say that it was just a joke, but they don't stop. I guess the prophecy is coming true :o What do you do?

I'll finish up the rest later...unless Jay, Cheesey, or Amy gets to them first :o

soggy_cardboard
12th December 2003, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by Jay
soggy_cardboard
Returning Salamence, you dive a pretty long way from the sky to the ground... err, ocean, as you drop into the water, getting all soaked. Wigglytuff couldn't help you out, but she was sent out anyway if you needed her for anything. Next you send out Ditto and Kecleon from their PokéBalls to combat the Blastoise trio. They both shout a desperate plea to the heavens to make the sun shine down on the watery lands, and, emerging from the clouds, is the bright yellow sun. The rays beat down on the Blastoise, weakening their water-based attacks greatly as they ponder what's going on. Kecleon and Ditto then charge a Solarbeam to fire in the direction of the Blastoise, as you send out Aipom at the same time to thunderpunch them. Aipom speeds up and the Blastoise back off, or attempt to... but no use. He uses it's electric tail-hand to bring one of them down. Kecleon and Ditto are then ready to fire the Solarbeam, and it launches at both the Blastoise... and Aipom who is in the way, ready to thunderpunch another one of them! Without time to realise it, the beam strikes everyone in the way and wipes them all out. Seems like you succeeded in defeating the Blastoise trio, but you also made Aipom faint. What will you do?
Awww...poor Mojo. Well, ill Ill send out Spinda to use wish on him, return him to his pokeball to rest. Then i'll laugh at the Blastiose, and move to....dundundun...North Caverns!

>North Caverns<

Jay
12th December 2003, 08:37 AM
Thanks a lot Frank.

soggy_cardboard
Spinda grants a wish to make Mojo feel heaps better, and he awakens from his beating, winking at you before shutting both eyes again, falling asleep in exhaustion. You return him to his PokéBall to rest and then you move to the, dundundun, North Caverns!

You travel a bit, and you feel a bit tired after traveling far. But nevertheless you walk onwards and venture these gloomy parts of this sector of the Crystal Caves. In a dark room you hear wails of a couple of ghosts that give you the creeps. In the room you also see the shimmer of a brilliant pond, and you listen to a bit of splashing. You can't see anything though. What will you do?

Ice Maiden
12th December 2003, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Not interesting you, you continue onwards in hopes for more 'interesting' specimens. Maybe not as interesting, but they're specimens. You encounter a cople of Slowpoke just looking down into the flowing stream, as they watch a few Seel just swim by under the crystal blue waters. What will you do?

River
I'll take off my shoes, sit down on the edge of the river and dip my feet in ^^ Then I'll let Alakazam, Camerupt and Torchic out of their Pokeballs so they can run around 'n stuff.

Kyl3
12th December 2003, 12:44 PM
It’s dubious if you grasp this or not, but there’s no telling whether a Crystal Ball will result the way you want it to. It’s a gamble on the dice.

The Raichu deliberates for a moment, questioning over what it should do. It doesn’t take much thinking at all to come to the conclusion that it would be very exultant to bond with you and your team. So it has been settled; you give your, with any luck, working Crystal Ball to the electric rodent. It goes inside and the ball squirms on the grassy floor. As all the Pikachu assemble to watch Raichu being captured, it worked without a doubt. Congratulations! What do you do now? Raichu [F] Level 18 Move on into the Meadow with my new Raichu at my side.

Cheesey
12th December 2003, 01:28 PM
I am alive... I think...

Ice_Maiden

You have sore feet, and as you dip your aching toes into the cool waters Alakazam and Camerupt start a conversation. They talk about their life bfore they evolved, and what it's been like to live in the South Caverns. Then they start talking about themselves, and they just take the time to get to know each other whilst you relax. As they talk, Torchic flies around in a hyper mood (again). The little bird always seems to feel sugar high =P. As the Seel swims through the waters peacefully and the Slowpoke gaze at them, a Growlithe walks up beside you and licks your hand to attract your attention. What do you want to do?

X1337

You walk into the Meadow with your newly captured Raichu trotting along by your side. It's a lovely day, with the sun shining, clear skies, and a warm breeze blowing. You walk on to a large, open area with tall grass, and you see an unusually calm Tauros grazing there. There's also a Snubbull who looks like he's aching, and he's lying on his back on the soft grass, sunbathing to make himself feel better. There's a Slakoth near him, but he's just fallen asleep because of the weather and he is softly snoring. What do you want to do?

soggy_cardboard
12th December 2003, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Jay
soggy_cardboard
Spinda grants a wish to make Mojo feel heaps better, and he awakens from his beating, winking at you before shutting both eyes again, falling asleep in exhaustion. You return him to his PokéBall to rest and then you move to the, dundundun, North Caverns!

You travel a bit, and you feel a bit tired after traveling far. But nevertheless you walk onwards and venture these gloomy parts of this sector of the Crystal Caves. In a dark room you hear wails of a couple of ghosts that give you the creeps. In the room you also see the shimmer of a brilliant pond, and you listen to a bit of splashing. You can't see anything though. What will you do?
I'll follow the splashing and hope its not a magikarp XD

>North Caverns!<

Pikachu101
12th December 2003, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by pokemasterfrank

Pikachu101
Bowie begins to run from the legion of angry Pokemon as they advance. You feel a something scurry up your pant leg and latch onto the back of your head, shaking in fear. You sigh in disbelief as your Pokemon is cowaring out. The Kingler shakes its claw at you, expressing its anger. It scuttles forward, and lashes out at you. You try to calm it down and apologize, but it unleases a blast of bubbles, shrouding you in an obsurd bubble beard and bubble tutu. What do you do?

Geez, he uses a master ball and you give him a level 3 poke, that's cruel.

Lake

That Little Kingler first I'll yell at him like on the show :D then I'll send out Odd Eye the Oddish to use Sweet Scent, and then I'll have him bash the Kingler with Solar Beam!

Knight of Time
12th December 2003, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by Jay
DarkPrince the Dark Knight
The Unown and the Meditite don't interest you, so you truck onwards in the caverns for other interesting species of pokémon. Without walking too terribly far, you discover an injured Poochyena and Exeggcute lying helplessly next to a bunch of rocks. They're alive, but very weak as they struggle to move. Coming out from behind those rocks is a smirking Vulpix who appears quite devilish in the face. What will you do?

South Caverns

Hmmm, I'm going to send out Ariana (my L10 female Vaporeon), and I'm going to ask her if she would ask the Poochyena and Exeggcute if the Vulpix here attacked them. If it did, then I'm going to send out Brutus (my L21 male Poliwrath), and have him use Earthquake on the Vulpix until it faints (in hopes it doesn't get Ariana, the Poochyena or the Exeggcute).

Jay
12th December 2003, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey

I am alive... I think...
**** off. Take a break or something lol, I don't care, you need it. This place won't die without you so just don't update here for a while please. =[ *hug*

soggy_cardboard
In the dark? Okay... You attempt to follow the splashing noises and try not to trip over or anything like that. But as you thought that you wouldn't, you bump into a rock on the ground and you fall over and right in the pond! You get drenched (again), making you doubly wet from when you fell in the lake. The place is still too dark to make out what's in the water. Maybe you should get out? What will you do?

Pikachu101
That's Frank for you.

Odd Eye spreads a lot of sweet smelling spores from its few leafs around the place to make the Kingler dazed. Once it has fallen under your spell, Oddish initiates a Solarbeam. The Kingler doesn't break from the sweet scent, and the beam of solar energy is fired and strikes the Kingler hard, making it almost faint as it just rolls around on the sandy floor trying to recover. What will you do?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight
Ariana asks the lot if Vulpix was the one who attacked them, but they just shake their heads saying no. Then, out from the rock, comes a very angry Growlithe. He peers down onto the Exeggcute and Poochyena and smirks. He looks at you and wonders what on earth you're doing here, and he tells you to get lost. What will you do?

Knight of Time
12th December 2003, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by Jay
DarkPrince the Dark Knight
Ariana asks the lot if Vulpix was the one who attacked them, but they just shake their heads saying no. Then, out from the rock, comes a very angry Growlithe. He peers down onto the Exeggcute and Poochyena and smirks. He looks at you and wonders what on earth you're doing here, and he tells you to get lost. What will you do?

South Caverns

I have a funny feeling it might have been the Growlithe that attacked the poor Poochyena and Exeggcute, so I'm going to have Ariana ask the Poochyena and Exeggcute if it was really the Growlithe who attacked them. If so, I want Brutus to use Earthquake on the Growlithe until he faints (without hitting the others of course).

Jay
12th December 2003, 09:08 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight
The Exeggcute and Poochyena don't have time to respond as the Growlithe unleashes a Flamethrower at you! You dodge it, or attempt to, as it singes a part of your hair. Errupting in anger, you send out Brutus to shake up things a bit. Not only is the Growlithe and Vulpix affected, but so are the Exeggcute and Poochyena who suffer more substantial damage the longer Brutus does this. Growlithe and Vulpix run off, leaving the other two injured pokemon in the middle hurting from the pain still. What do you do now?

Edit: Mind someone update me? =[


Jay

Mystique flaps her wings, and the wind blows the smoke away quickly and easily. The Torchic thanks you, and hops away. The Torkoal then plods into a corner, and starts to sleep. Continuing on you find a sparkling pond, right in the middle of the room. There's a Slowpoke snoozing near it, and when you walk over to look in the gleaming waters you see a lot of Carvanha swimming about, oddly calm. The Slowpoke gives a little snort, and then rolls over, going to sleep again. What do you want to do?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


<North Caverns>

No, move onwards. =\

Knight of Time
12th December 2003, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by Jay
DarkPrince the Dark Knight
The Exeggcute and Poochyena don't have time to respond as the Growlithe unleashes a Flamethrower at you! You dodge it, or attempt to, as it singes a part of your hair. Errupting in anger, you send out Brutus to shake up things a bit. Not only is the Growlithe and Vulpix affected, but so are the Exeggcute and Poochyena who suffer more substantial damage the longer Brutus does this. Growlithe and Vulpix run off, leaving the other two injured pokemon in the middle hurting from the pain still. What do you do now?

South Caverns

Ack...

I'm going to check to see if my backpack has any healing items (including those which might sting if used) as I apologize to the Exeggcute and Poochyena, telling them I didn't mean for Brutus to get them too...

Wild Eevee
12th December 2003, 10:11 PM
Shelgon just wanders off again as soon as you walk near it, and at a faster pace this time. Is it gone for good? While you think about that one you watch the Tyrogue sleep for some strange reason. You might be here for a few hours but you do so anyway.Five hours have passed and they are –still- snoozing. You get a little drowsy just watching them, so you lie to one side and try to go for a nap yourself… But right in front of you is the Shelgon again! It doesn’t appear to be scared this time, though it goes red in the face yet again. What will you do?

East cavern

I'll once again ask it what it want's then curl up next to the Tyrogue to nap.

Green Lanturn
12th December 2003, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by Pokemasterfrank

Green Lanturn

You walk up to the lone Spheal. You find it crying by a rock. It begins rambling about how everyone hates him and how he never wins any games of "Hit the Duskull" or "Pin the Rock in the Lone Spheal's Backside". You offer it a Master Ball. It looks at you, crying stopped. It swims up to you...and uses your pant leg as a hankerchief o_o It then says it would be happy too and jumps into the Master Ball as you try to shake the snot off your leg.


You caught Level 3 Male Spheal
North Caverns

Well its about time! Ill continue on through the Caverns here.

~GL

Dark Dragonite
12th December 2003, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by pokemasterfrank

Steve
You continue on through the meadow, happy about your "blissful" catch. You smile as the sun shines brightly above you. A perfect day. The sun is out, you've caught a Blissey, and there isn't a cloud in the sky. You begin to hum a victory song as you walk along the grassy lands. Suddenly, you trip on a vine. A Bellsprout scurries over to you and apologizes for tripping you. What do you do?[/B]

Meadow

I will twll the Bellsprout there is no harm done, and hand it a piece of food, leaving me with 17 I believe, and continue on.

Jay
12th December 2003, 11:42 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight
You have a Potion that you can share between them that you found in your pack, and you give them a bit each and they feel a little bit better. They both rise from the floor and thank you. The Poochyena then evolves into Mightyena in a matter of seconds -- it needed that extra boost to get up off the ground. He walks up to you and nudges at your legs. They seem sympathetic to you after helping them, and they don't mind what Brutus did. What will you do now?

Wild Eevee
Shelgon doesn't want anything, it just enjoys your company. It falls to the floor and goes to sleep beside you and Tyrogue, and you decide to take a nap also.

...

After a few hours, you awaken from your snooze and you find the Shelgon and Tyrogue gone. They must have awoken and went elsewhere, and you are left in an empty room. What will you do now?

Green Lanturn
After desperately waiting for the Spheal controversy to end, you continue onwards in the North Caverns. In the following room, it appears to be all icy and cold. You see a frozen pond with a few Spheal (XD) swimming around inside, as well as a couple of nearby Snorunt trying to sleep. What will you do?

soggy_cardboard
13th December 2003, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by Jay
soggy_cardboard
In the dark? Okay... You attempt to follow the splashing noises and try not to trip over or anything like that. But as you thought that you wouldn't, you bump into a rock on the ground and you fall over and right in the pond! You get drenched (again), making you doubly wet from when you fell in the lake. The place is still too dark to make out what's in the water. Maybe you should get out? What will you do?
I'll hop out, and send out kecleon to use a steady flamethrower to dry off which will also hopefully light up the "thing" in the water. If that doesn't work, ill send out Aipom, get him to charge up a thunder-punch and spin around in circles to light up the place a bit.

>North Caverns<

Ice Maiden
13th December 2003, 03:49 AM
Originally Posted by Cheesey
You have sore feet, and as you dip your aching toes into the cool waters Alakazam and Camerupt start a conversation. They talk about their life bfore they evolved, and what it's been like to live in the South Caverns. Then they start talking about themselves, and they just take the time to get to know each other whilst you relax. As they talk, Torchic flies around in a hyper mood (again). The little bird always seems to feel sugar high =P. As the Seel swims through the waters peacefully and the Slowpoke gaze at them, a Growlithe walks up beside you and licks your hand to attract your attention. What do you want to do?

River
I'll say hi to the Growlithe and ask how it is, then I'll pet it.

*Murkrow
13th December 2003, 04:48 AM
Originally posted by Jay


Sneaselh
You wave at the Larvitar, then signal to Donphan that they should speed out of the way before Onix comes and crushes each of them. So they do so, and the Onix speedily goes past in a flash. You find out the reason why it was running so fast, as a Nidoqueen comes up charging for her life, firing continuous Ice Beams at the snake pokemon. What will you do?



Desert

Hm. I'll look at the Nidoqueen and try and work out what sort of mood it's in. If it's angry then Onix probably did something that means it's deserving everything it's getting. If Nidoqueen looks like it's just doing this for fun though, I'll send out Farfuret(Sneasel M L13) and have him use his Ice Beam to hopefully stop Nidoqueen. I'll then leg it with Donphan because I don't want to be near to an angry Nidoqueen.

Cheesey
13th December 2003, 08:38 AM
Jay

As you walk through the caverns you hear a faint howling echoing through the darkness. As you walk on it gets slowly louder, and then you reach the room that the noise is coming from. Cautiously peering into the room, you see a Mightyena sitting beside a small pool of water, howling mournfully. You also feel a little colder, and then you look up to see a hole in the roof where moonlight is shining through. It's hitting the pool of water right in the centre, and the light seems to be flowing through the room. The Mightyena continues to sit there, howling in a somewhat longing tone. What do you want to do?

soggy_cardboard

Kecleon dries you off, whilst lighting up the area faintly. However it isn't enough to help you figure out what the splashing is, so you send out Mojo to help out. When he spins around in circles he doesn't have any control of where he's going, so he nearly falls into the water! Thankfully he stopped using Thunderpunch as soon as he realised he was at the edge, so the electricity didn't touch the water. Mojo hops out, and the splashing seems to get louder and more vigorous. Movement from the other side of the cavern also catches your eye, but you don't know what it is. What do you want to do?

Ice_Maiden

You greet Growlithe warmly, and then you pet it. Its warm fur is smooth yet somewhat fluffy when you touch it. Then it jumps up onto your lap and settles down. His fur warms you up, and you give it a little cuddle. Then Torchic darts over to the pair of you to see what you are doing, and she starts to hop up and down on your shoulder again x_x. Lifting her off quickly she sits on your head and doesn't hop up and down (thankfully). Then you hear a muffled noise, and a Sneasel appears several metres away from you, and she studies you cautiously. What do you want to do?

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

It's quite difficult to tell what sort of mood Nidoqueen is in, but by the time you have any idea the two pokemon are too far away to do anything about anyway. =/ You walk on through the Desert because there isn't much else to do, and it isn't at all long until you encounter a Diglett. It just popped up in front of you suddenly, but you manage not to step on it =P. Then you hear the beating of powerful wings above you, and you look up to see a Skarmory circling the area, seemingly looking out for something. What do you want to do?

Oh, can I go to the North Caverns please? :o

homeofmew
13th December 2003, 08:43 AM
BY JAY
Mrs. Virtual Reality
You move onwards as you leave the Bagon to sleep. You encounter a couple of Spheal just swimming around freely, and as you take a closer look, you encounter a couple of Slowpoke further ahead on a few boulders stuck in the water. They look at you and wonder who you are. What will you do?


RIVER

I move on as I don't want weak pokemon.
Continue @ River.

Dark Dragonite
13th December 2003, 09:17 AM
I was teh skipped :(

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by pokemasterfrank

Steve

You continue on through the meadow, happy about your "blissful" catch. You smile as the sun shines brightly above you. A perfect day. The sun is out, you've caught a Blissey, and there isn't a cloud in the sky. You begin to hum a victory song as you walk along the grassy lands. Suddenly, you trip on a vine. A Bellsprout scurries over to you and apologizes for tripping you. What do you do?[/B]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Originally posted by Dark Dragonite
Meadow

I will twll the Bellsprout there is no harm done, and hand it a piece of food, leaving me with 17 I believe, and continue on.

soggy_cardboard
13th December 2003, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Cheeseysoggy_cardboard

Kecleon dries you off, whilst lighting up the area faintly. However it isn't enough to help you figure out what the splashing is, so you send out Mojo to help out. When he spins around in circles he doesn't have any control of where he's going, so he nearly falls into the water! Thankfully he stopped using Thunderpunch as soon as he realised he was at the edge, so the electricity didn't touch the water. Mojo hops out, and the splashing seems to get louder and more vigorous. Movement from the other side of the cavern also catches your eye, but you don't know what it is. What do you want to do?
I'll now try Kecleon's Sunny Day attack to light up the area:yes:
And ill also ask Aipom if he wants to use his tail as bait for the splashing thing X)

>North Caverns<

Knight of Time
13th December 2003, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by Jay
DarkPrince the Dark Knight
You have a Potion that you can share between them that you found in your pack, and you give them a bit each and they feel a little bit better. They both rise from the floor and thank you. The Poochyena then evolves into Mightyena in a matter of seconds -- it needed that extra boost to get up off the ground. He walks up to you and nudges at your legs. They seem sympathetic to you after helping them, and they don't mind what Brutus did. What will you do now?

South Caverns

Okay, I want to go on again, but not without waving goodbye to the Mightyena and Exeggcute.

Tidra
13th December 2003, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by pokemasterfrank

Tidra

You say no to the Gengar. The Gengar begins to laugh hysterically, but stifles his laughter. He bows and gestures for you to pass. You smile at the Gengar, and you thank him. Too bad you didn't notice the outstretched foot. You fall flat on your face, the dirt in your mouth. You spit out some dirt, coughing it up by the truckload. The Gengars laugh, filling the room in insane laughter. You send out Banshee and command it to Screech. The Gengars quickly latch onto Banshee and begin to twirl her around. She quickly lets out a loud scream, the sound deafing to the...umm...hearing. The Gengars begin to cry out, holding their ears. You would smile, but you forgot to cover your own ears. Your vision goes red as the blood rushes to your head. The room spirals till you finally fade out...

When you awake, you find yourself in an empty crevass with Banshee's pokeball next to you, Banshee inside. What do you do?


North Caves


I let Banshee out of her pokeball and ask her what happened.

Kyl3
13th December 2003, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey


X1337

You walk into the Meadow with your newly captured Raichu trotting along by your side. It's a lovely day, with the sun shining, clear skies, and a warm breeze blowing. You walk on to a large, open area with tall grass, and you see an unusually calm Tauros grazing there. There's also a Snubbull who looks like he's aching, and he's lying on his back on the soft grass, sunbathing to make himself feel better. There's a Slakoth near him, but he's just fallen asleep because of the weather and he is softly snoring. What do you want to do? Just move on.

>MEADOW<

Cheesey
14th December 2003, 07:57 AM
Mrs. Virtual Reality

You wander on along the river bank in search of stronger pokemon, and you see a couple of Corphish having a playful battle. They're bonking each other with their claws, but not so as it would actually hurt one another. They notice you, but they seem to think that if they leave you alone you'll stay away. Then you notice a large splash to your right, and you see a Mantine that has leapt out of the water! Then it dives back in, and it swims around elegantly through the crystal blue waters. What do you want to do?

Dark Dragonite

You hand the Bellsprout some food in a friendly manner before continuing on through the Meadow. It's hard to believe the weather is so lovely, and just as you're thinking about it an Electrike dashes up to you. You notice it quite quickly, and it barks softly, but playfully. Then you notice a Zangoose sharpening its claws on a nearby tree. It's determined to get those claws very sharp o_o. There's a Treecko in the treetop, looking down on Zangoose, with no idea what it's doing. What do you want to do?

soggy_cardboard

Kecleon uses Sunny Day, but as you're in a cave and the sun doesn't go through the roof it didn't really work. Kecleon tries again hopefully, but again it fails. Mumbling, you ask if Mojo wants to use its tail to attract the splashing thing. It looks at you with a rather 'o_o' sort of expression, before sighing and nodding. Dipping his tail in with a rather sheepish look on his face, he waits for the splashing thing to come closer... But nothing happens. However, the moving thing you saw on the other side of the room comes closer to you, and you can just make out two shining eyes, like jewels... It's a Sableye! Then it lets out a ghastly shriek - That was probably the noise you heard earlier, but there are quite possibly more ghosts about... Mojo is just sitting there, his tail in the water, a shaky expression directed at the Sableye.

DarkPrince The Dark Knight

You wave to the two pokemon before continuing on through the dark caves, and soon you see what looks like a bit of metal floating. Curious, you walk closer to the shining, metallic thing... And realise it's a Beldum. It just hover there, its single eye fixed on you. It doesn't really look threatening, just rather... startled? It's hard to tell. There's a Chimecho near the wall, looking at the pair of you - Its eyes seem to gleam much more than a normal Chimecho's would. What do you want to do?

Tidra

Banshee doesn't really remember what happened, and she closes her eyes to try and bear the pain searing through her head. You give her a little hug because she's obviously in a fairly bad state - Then, a buzzing comes into earshot. You look around the area, puzzled as to what's making the sound. Then a Shedinja comes up beside you, the buzzing sound getting quieter and quieter... It looks up at you with a fairly glazed expression, but still somewhat friendly. What do you want to do?

X1337

You walk on through the Meadow, and suddenly an Igglybuff lands on your head! Giggling, she hops off and apologises. "I was in that tree, and I was jumping off, because I wanted to bounce about... But I landed on your head. Sorry again." Still giggling, she starts to go up the tree again. Then you see a Bellsprout running about in a panic for some reason - Its scrawny legs look funny when it's runnning. A Tangela is watching in curiousity, as it has absolutely no idea why the Bellsprout is acting like it is. What do you want to do?

And I still want to go to the North Caverns... Sorry, I'm just making sure I don't get skipped. :o

*Murkrow
14th December 2003, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by Cheesey


Sneasel(h)Obsessive

It's quite difficult to tell what sort of mood Nidoqueen is in, but by the time you have any idea the two pokemon are too far away to do anything about anyway. =/ You walk on through the Desert because there isn't much else to do, and it isn't at all long until you encounter a Diglett. It just popped up in front of you suddenly, but you manage not to step on it =P. Then you hear the beating of powerful wings above you, and you look up to see a Skarmory circling the area, seemingly looking out for something. What do you want to do?



Desert

Um, I'll watch Skarmory for a few minutes to make sure it's not going to attack me, then I'll look around to see if Donphan came with me. If it did I'll pull an empty Crystal Ball from my pocket and show it to it, and see how it reacts.
If Donphan isn't around I'll head back the way I came to se if I can find it.

Dark Dragonite
14th December 2003, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Cheesey
Dark Dragonite

You hand the Bellsprout some food in a friendly manner before continuing on through the Meadow. It's hard to believe the weather is so lovely, and just as you're thinking about it an Electrike dashes up to you. You notice it quite quickly, and it barks softly, but playfully. Then you notice a Zangoose sharpening its claws on a nearby tree. It's determined to get those claws very sharp o_o. There's a Treecko in the treetop, looking down on Zangoose, with no idea what it's doing. What do you want to do?[/center]

Meadow

I will smile, and pat the Electrike on the head gently, and sit down for a spell.

Kyl3
14th December 2003, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Cheesey


X1337

You walk on through the Meadow, and suddenly an Igglybuff lands on your head! Giggling, she hops off and apologises. "I was in that tree, and I was jumping off, because I wanted to bounce about... But I landed on your head. Sorry again." Still giggling, she starts to go up the tree again. Then you see a Bellsprout running about in a panic for some reason - Its scrawny legs look funny when it's runnning. A Tangela is watching in curiousity, as it has absolutely no idea why the Bellsprout is acting like it is. What do you want to do?
I'll just sit at the meadow with my Raichu watching the Pokémon go by for a bit.

Ice Maiden
14th December 2003, 12:12 PM
Originally Posted by Cheesey
You greet Growlithe warmly, and then you pet it. Its warm fur is smooth yet somewhat fluffy when you touch it. Then it jumps up onto your lap and settles down. His fur warms you up, and you give it a little cuddle. Then Torchic darts over to the pair of you to see what you are doing, and she starts to hop up and down on your shoulder again x_x. Lifting her off quickly she sits on your head and doesn't hop up and down (thankfully). Then you hear a muffled noise, and a Sneasel appears several metres away from you, and she studies you cautiously. What do you want to do?

River
I'll tell the Sneasle that I'm not going to harm it, and I'll ask if it wants to come over. If it does, then I'll pet it as well as the Growlithe. I'm starting to feel like a Pokemon playground ¬_¬;

Tidra
14th December 2003, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey

Tidra


Banshee doesn't really remember what happened, and she closes her eyes to try and bear the pain searing through her head. You give her a little hug because she's obviously in a fairly bad state - Then, a buzzing comes into earshot. You look around the area, puzzled as to what's making the sound. Then a Shedinja comes up beside you, the buzzing sound getting quieter and quieter... It looks up at you with a fairly glazed expression, but still somewhat friendly. What do you want to do?

North Caves



I say hello to the Shedinja, and see if I can help Banshee

Cheesey
14th December 2003, 12:30 PM
Sneasel(h)Obsessive

You make sure the Skarmory isn't intent on attacking you, and you just stand watching it for a while. It's just circling the area with no intention of disturbing you, so you turn around and see Donphan sitting behind you. You hold out a Crystal Ball and it gives a little triumphant grunt before pushing the button and getting itself sucked in. Donphan, M, Lv 17 Congratulations! Just as you're about to get up and walk on a little further a Sandslash comes up to you, and cocks its head at you curiously. Then it sneezes - It seems to have a cold. What do you want to do?

Dark Dragonite

You sit down and pat Electrike, and it settles down on the grass in a content mood. The Zangoose is still slashing at the tree, and Treecko hops down to the ground - Just as well, because Zangoose has been hacking away at the trunk for so long that it topples over! Treecko runs over to you and Electrike in shock, but it reassures you when it says there weren't any pokemon in that tree other than him. Zangoose stands there, rather startled as to what it just did, but glad that it didn't harm any pokemon. What do you want to do?

X1337

You watch the pokemon go by, and then Igglybuff lands on your head again. She's very much amused by this, and she goes up the tree to land on your head again, and bounce off. Bellsprout has now started making a weird honking sound, and Tangela is just staring at her. What on earth is wrong? There's no evidence of anything that it could be. o.o As you're looking at them a Chansey comes up behind you, and then it sits by your side. It doesn't even say a word, it just sits down there. What do you want to do?

Ice_Maiden

Growlithe sits on your lap, breathing softly and happily. Torchic starts to pad about in your hair, and then it sits down again. Alakazam and Camerupt start talking about something else completely - How much they want to get to higher levels. Just as you start listening to them Sneasel darts over to you and pats you on the arm. You continue to stroke Growlithe whilst petting the Sneasel, your feet still in the water. Then a Staryu brushes against you foot, giving you quite a surprise. What do you want to do?

Tidra

You say hello to the Shedinja, and it looks at you with that glazed expression. Since it's technically dead, it's quite hard to make expressions... Then it starts to wander the area, but it still stays within a few metres of you. You try to help Banshee, but she says that the pain will probably only go away if you let it run its course. You give her a little hug anyway, just to make her feel better, at you sit down for a moment because you still feel slightly dizzy. Shedinja comes up to you and taps you on the shoulder, whilst a big pair of eyes stare at you from the ceiling. You look at them for a while before realising it's a Gastly. It hovers there, looking at you. What do you want to do?

Dark Dragonite
14th December 2003, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey


Dark Dragonite

You sit down and pat Electrike, and it settles down on the grass in a content mood. The Zangoose is still slashing at the tree, and Treecko hops down to the ground - Just as well, because Zangoose has been hacking away at the trunk for so long that it topples over! Treecko runs over to you and Electrike in shock, but it reassures you when it says there weren't any pokemon in that tree other than him. Zangoose stands there, rather startled as to what it just did, but glad that it didn't harm any pokemon. What do you want to do?

Meadow
I will smile at Treecko, and offer Treecko, Zangoose, and Electrike a piece of food, leaving me with 14 now, and continue to enjoy the day.

Pikachu101
14th December 2003, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Pikachu101
That's Frank for you.

Odd Eye spreads a lot of sweet smelling spores from its few leafs around the place to make the Kingler dazed. Once it has fallen under your spell, Oddish initiates a Solarbeam. The Kingler doesn't break from the sweet scent, and the beam of solar energy is fired and strikes the Kingler hard, making it almost faint as it just rolls around on the sandy floor trying to recover. What will you do?

lol :D

LAKE

I'll throw an Great Ball at that Kingler

Wolfsong
14th December 2003, 04:43 PM
Wee, sorry i haven't been on much lately but hopefully soon i can be back and active. Week before last was a lot of group projects and last week was finals

Its been a while since i've been here, and I hate to do this, but I'm going to release Dixie. Then I'd like to head into the Meadow please.

Dark Dragonite

Zangosse takes the food and thanks you, before it heads off shaking its head still in a mild state of shock. Treecko and Electrike gladly accept the bit of food. Treecko wanders over to a nearby tree and climbs up it, while electrike settles down beside you and takes a nap, because it feels comfortable around you. As you sit there, enjoying the day, you feel somethign poke you in the back. At first, you ignore it, but it pokes you again. Still trying to ignore it, you continue to enjoy the day. However, it gets so annoying after a while that you can no longer ignore it and when you turn round, you see a playful little porygon. It just beeps at you and then turns around in a circle. What will you do?

Pikachu101

You toss a Great ball at the weakened Kingler and it is immediately sucked in. It barely even wobbles before the ding is heard signaling that it was caught. Congrats Kingler L.12 (M) What will you do?

Edit: fixed a few typos

Dark Dragonite
14th December 2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Nala98
[center]
Dark Dragonite

Zangosse takes the food and thanks you, before it heads off shaking its head still in a mild state of shock. Treecko and Electrike gladly accept the bit of food. Treecko wanders over to a nearby tree and climbs up it, while electrike settles down beside you and takes a nap, because it feels comfortable around you. As you sit there, enjoying the day, you feel somethign poke you in the back. At first, you ignore it, but it pokes you again. Still trying to ignore it, you continue to enjoy the day. However, it gets so annoying after a while that you can no longer ignore it and when you turn round, you see a playful little porygon. It just beeps at you and then turns around in a circle. What will you do?


Meadow

I will ask Porygon if it would like to battle, and ask Electrike as well. If both accept, ask Electrike if it wants to fight with Pory, or team up with pory against 2 of my pokes.

Kyl3
14th December 2003, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey



[b]X1337

You watch the pokemon go by, and then Igglybuff lands on your head again. She's very much amused by this, and she goes up the tree to land on your head again, and bounce off. Bellsprout has now started making a weird honking sound, and Tangela is just staring at her. What on earth is wrong? There's no evidence of anything that it could be. o.o As you're looking at them a Chansey comes up behind you, and then it sits by your side. It doesn't even say a word, it just sits down there. What do you want to do?

I'll throw my Master Ball at Chansey.

Knight of Time
14th December 2003, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey

DarkPrince The Dark Knight

You wave to the two pokemon before continuing on through the dark caves, and soon you see what looks like a bit of metal floating. Curious, you walk closer to the shining, metallic thing... And realise it's a Beldum. It just hover there, its single eye fixed on you. It doesn't really look threatening, just rather... startled? It's hard to tell. There's a Chimecho near the wall, looking at the pair of you - Its eyes seem to gleam much more than a normal Chimecho's would. What do you want to do?

South Caverns

I'll go on again.

soggy_cardboard
14th December 2003, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey
soggy_cardboard

Kecleon uses Sunny Day, but as you're in a cave and the sun doesn't go through the roof it didn't really work. Kecleon tries again hopefully, but again it fails. Mumbling, you ask if Mojo wants to use its tail to attract the splashing thing. It looks at you with a rather 'o_o' sort of expression, before sighing and nodding. Dipping his tail in with a rather sheepish look on his face, he waits for the splashing thing to come closer... But nothing happens. However, the moving thing you saw on the other side of the room comes closer to you, and you can just make out two shining eyes, like jewels... It's a Sableye! Then it lets out a ghastly shriek - That was probably the noise you heard earlier, but there are quite possibly more ghosts about... Mojo is just sitting there, his tail in the water, a shaky expression directed at the Sableye.
I'll tell Aipom to take his tail outa the water, And run up, and use Thunderpunch on the Sableye! and if he trys to attack back, ill use Counter!


>Lake<

Wild Eevee
14th December 2003, 10:24 PM
Shelgon doesn't want anything, it just enjoys your company. It falls to the floor and goes to sleep beside you and Tyrogue, and you decide to take a nap also. After a few hours, you awaken from your snooze and you find the Shelgon and Tyrogue gone. They must have awoken and went elsewhere, and you are left in an empty room. What will you do now?

East cavern

Saddened that the Tyrouge are gone I decide to see if they left a trail and if they did I'll follow it,if not I'll search for them anyways.

Interpol HQ
15th December 2003, 02:21 AM
Wow.. Long time no see. Well I got a new computer and I lost all the other pokemon I had. So i would like to restart with a Masterball and 5 stun balls. I would like to start in the Desert.

Ice Maiden
15th December 2003, 10:57 AM
Originally Posted by Cheesey
Growlithe sits on your lap, breathing softly and happily. Torchic starts to pad about in your hair, and then it sits down again. Alakazam and Camerupt start talking about something else completely - How much they want to get to higher levels. Just as you start listening to them Sneasel darts over to you and pats you on the arm. You continue to stroke Growlithe whilst petting the Sneasel, your feet still in the water. Then a Staryu brushes against you foot, giving you quite a surprise. What do you want to do?

River
I'll just continue petting Growlithe and Sneasle, because Staryu's don't really interest me. Oh, and I'll ask how they are as well (Growlithe and Sneasle).

Cheesey
15th December 2003, 01:38 PM
Nala98

Bye Dixie. ^^

You go to the Meadow, and it's a perfect day to search for pokemon. The sun is shining brightly, there isn't a cloud to be seen, and the greenery around you looks beautiful. You walk through the lush grasses and soon encounter a Dodrio sitting on the ground. Unsure if it's awake or not, you edge a little closer, and you see that its eyes are closed. It seems to be taking a nap in the sunshine. What do you want to do?

Dark Dragonite

The Porygon doesn't really feel like battling right now, as it just wants to enjoy the lovely weather whilst it's like it is. The Electrike, however, jumps up at the chance, and would like to know if he could battle one of your pokemon. His fur is bristling with electricity, because he's so excited. Porygon, however, starts to spin about in circles. It stops and wobbles dizzily, and repeats it again, greatly amused. What do you want to do?

X1337

You immediately throw the Master Ball at Chansey, and it clonks the poor little pokémon on the head before sucking her in. It works without fail, and you smile when the ball makes a soft pinging sound. Chansey, F, Lv 13 Congratulations! As you sit, the ball in your hand, the Bellsprout continues to run around, honking. Youd have thought you'd have a clue as to why it was doing this by now, but nope... What do you want to do?

DarkPrince The Dark Knight

You walk on through the South Caverns, but the light seems to dim slightly. Slowing your pace cautiously, you notice five pairs of eyes looking at you curiously. It's an Exeggcute, and there's a Magby coming up to talk to them. Just as she starts to chatter, you notice one large eye slowly coming down from the ceiling of the cavern - It's a G shaped Unown. It looks at you for a few minutes, before exploring the area a little. What do you want to do?

soggy_cardboard

Aren't you in the North Caverns, and not the Lake? o_O

Mojo is still a little nervous around Sableye, but nevertheless it loyally follows your command, and it runs up and powerfully strikes Sableye with a Thunderpunch! Sableye is not amused, and tries to punch back, but Mojo successfully Counters it. Sableye flies to the side of the cavern and hits a wall. It gets up, rubbing its back in pain. What do you want to do?

Wild Eevee

The Shelgon and Tyrogue don't seem to have left any sort of trail, so you just walk on through the East Caverns, looking for any sign of them. As you look ahead into the tunnel to the next room an Absol comes into view, its evil eyes gleaming. It's walking towards you, but it doesn't seem to have its eyes fixed on you... It seems to be looking at something else, but you don't know what. What do you want to do?

Interpol HQ

Welcome back to the CCCC. You used to be called The_Ledgendary_Himo, didn't you? o.O

You walk into the Desert, and you're rather surprised at the drastic change in temperature when you arrive. Just as you're about to start walking, a Diglett pops up in front of you and looks up at you, with a somewhat confused expression. You look at it for a bit, and as it continues to look at you, you look up and see a Sudowoodo desperately trying to look like a tree. But it isn't doing very well. A Lunatone is examining it curiously nearby, as it doesn't have any idea what it's trying to do. What do you want to do?

Ice_Maiden

You ask Growlithe how it's doing, but its expression tells you everything anyway. It's very comfortable, and very content with sitting on your lap. Then you ask Sneasel, and it seems happy enough. After sitting there for a while, something starts to clamber up your arm o_o. It look at your arm and see a Magby trying to get up to talk to Torchic. Then Torchic hops off your head to talk to the Magby anyway, because it seems easier than Magby climbing up your arm =P. What do you want to do?

I still want to go to the North Caverns...

*Murkrow
15th December 2003, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey


Sneasel(h)Obsessive

You make sure the Skarmory isn't intent on attacking you, and you just stand watching it for a while. It's just circling the area with no intention of disturbing you, so you turn around and see Donphan sitting behind you. You hold out a Crystal Ball and it gives a little triumphant grunt before pushing the button and getting itself sucked in. Donphan, M, Lv 17 Congratulations! Just as you're about to get up and walk on a little further a Sandslash comes up to you, and cocks its head at you curiously. Then it sneezes - It seems to have a cold. What do you want to do?



Desert

Yay, he'll have Earthquake as his bred-on move, and Hyper Beam as his L10 TM^_^

Aww. I'll send out Houndoom and get him to use Ember near the Sandslahs to help warm it up a bit.

Knight of Time
15th December 2003, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey

DarkPrince The Dark Knight

You walk on through the South Caverns, but the light seems to dim slightly. Slowing your pace cautiously, you notice five pairs of eyes looking at you curiously. It's an Exeggcute, and there's a Magby coming up to talk to them. Just as she starts to chatter, you notice one large eye slowly coming down from the ceiling of the cavern - It's a G shaped Unown. It looks at you for a few minutes, before exploring the area a little. What do you want to do?

South Caverns

'sigh' It could take quite a while before I find what I am looking for, so I'll keep going.

soggy_cardboard
15th December 2003, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey
soggy_cardboard

Aren't you in the North Caverns, and not the Lake? o_O

Mojo is still a little nervous around Sableye, but nevertheless it loyally follows your command, and it runs up and powerfully strikes Sableye with a Thunderpunch! Sableye is not amused, and tries to punch back, but Mojo successfully Counters it. Sableye flies to the side of the cavern and hits a wall. It gets up, rubbing its back in pain. What do you want to do?
I'll throw a Great-ball at the Sableye !

>North Caverns< ;o opps...hehe...

Wolfsong
15th December 2003, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey

Nala98

Bye Dixie. ^^

You go to the Meadow, and it's a perfect day to search for pokemon. The sun is shining brightly, there isn't a cloud to be seen, and the greenery around you looks beautiful. You walk through the lush grasses and soon encounter a Dodrio sitting on the ground. Unsure if it's awake or not, you edge a little closer, and you see that its eyes are closed. It seems to be taking a nap in the sunshine. What do you want to do?


Meadow

I'll leave it alone and carefully sneak past it and continue to look around.

Cheesey

You head to the North Caverns. After a couple of footsteps that echo, you begin to hear yips. As you get closer to the source of the sound, you see a sneasel chasing a poochyena. After a while the poochyena chases the sneasel and a sealeo watches on wistfully. What will you do?

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

You send out your houndoom and ask him to create a little fire using his ember. He nodds and gets to work. Soon, a nice warm fire is burning and the sandslash scoots close to it and sneezes once more before smilig. After a few minutes a small sandshrew sneaks up and settles down next to the sandslash (it looks obvious that they must be kin). After a few minues the sandshrew craws over to you and gives you a hug before returning to the sandslash. What will you do?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight

As you continue on through the Southern Caverns the light continues to dim as you get deeper into the caves. However, a flickering light causes you to blink. When you draw closer, you see a ponyta with an injured front leg lying down against a wall. To the left , you see a baltoy teasing a houndour by lowering itself to the ground then hovering just above the houndour's reach. What will you do?

soggy_cardboard

You toss a great ball at the Sableye, and it is sucked in. The ball rolls around a few minutes before the Sableye breaks free. Uh-oh. It doesn't look too pleased. In fact, it looks angry. What will you do?

Green Lanturn
15th December 2003, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Green Lanturn
After desperately waiting for the Spheal controversy to end, you continue onwards in the North Caverns. In the following room, it appears to be all icy and cold. You see a frozen pond with a few Spheal (XD) swimming around inside, as well as a couple of nearby Snorunt trying to sleep. What will you do?
North Caverns~Spheal

More spheal:o :o :o , um, ignore the snorunt and spheal and move on.

~GL

Knight of Time
15th December 2003, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by Nala98

DarkPrince the Dark Knight

As you continue on through the Southern Caverns the light continues to dim as you get deeper into the caves. However, a flickering light causes you to blink. When you draw closer, you see a ponyta with an injured front leg lying down against a wall. To the left , you see a baltoy teasing a houndour by lowering itself to the ground then hovering just above the houndour's reach. What will you do?

South Caverns

Hmmm, it looks like that Ponyta needs help, so I am going to go over and see if I can help its leg heal before saying goodbye and going in one of the directions behind me (that is, if I can help it).

Dark Dragonite
15th December 2003, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey

Dark Dragonite

The Porygon doesn't really feel like battling right now, as it just wants to enjoy the lovely weather whilst it's like it is. The Electrike, however, jumps up at the chance, and would like to know if he could battle one of your pokemon. His fur is bristling with electricity, because he's so excited. Porygon, however, starts to spin about in circles. It stops and wobbles dizzily, and repeats it again, greatly amused. What do you want to do?


Meadow

SHOW TIME...
I will first offer a little info, so it is a fair fight, ask Electrike if it wants to fight:
~Ninetails(Lv.16) F
~Lotad(Lv.12)F
~Raichu(Lv.18)M
While I await it's decision, I will toss Porygon a piece of food, see if it will jump for it.

Pikachu101
15th December 2003, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by Nala98
Pikachu101

You toss a Great ball at the weakened Kingler and it is immediately sucked in. It barely even wobbles before the ding is heard signaling that it was caught. Congrats Kingler L.12 (M) What will you do?[/center]

Lake

I'll have Odd Eye use Sweet Scent to distract the other angry pokes and run to the North Caverns.

Interpol HQ
15th December 2003, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Cheesy
Interpol HQ

Welcome back to the CCCC. You used to be called The_Ledgendary_Himo, didn't you? o.O

You walk into the Desert, and you're rather surprised at the drastic change in temperature when you arrive. Just as you're about to start walking, a Diglett pops up in front of you and looks up at you, with a somewhat confused expression. You look at it for a bit, and as it continues to look at you, you look up and see a Sudowoodo desperately trying to look like a tree. But it isn't doing very well. A Lunatone is examining it curiously nearby, as it doesn't have any idea what it's trying to do. What do you want to do?

Yea, i changed my name about a month before i left.

Desert

Ill throw a Great ball at the Diglett.

Tidra
15th December 2003, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey


Tidra


You say hello to the Shedinja, and it looks at you with that glazed expression. Since it's technically dead, it's quite hard to make expressions... Then it starts to wander the area, but it still stays within a few metres of you. You try to help Banshee, but she says that the pain will probably only go away if you let it run its course. You give her a little hug anyway, just to make her feel better, at you sit down for a moment because you still feel slightly dizzy. Shedinja comes up to you and taps you on the shoulder, whilst a big pair of eyes stare at you from the ceiling. You look at them for a while before realising it's a Gastly. It hovers there, looking at you. What do you want to do?

North Caverns



I'll say hello to the ghastly, and hope that it's freindly.

soggy_cardboard
15th December 2003, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Nala98 soggy_cardboard

You toss a great ball at the Sableye, and it is sucked in. The ball rolls around a few minutes before the Sableye breaks free. Uh-oh. It doesn't look too pleased. In fact, it looks angry. What will you do?
RIGHT! TIME TO OPEN A BIG CAN'A'WOOP-A$$ !

I'll get Aipom to use his new technique: Double Team and surround the Sableye, and keep using Thunder Punch on it!

After that, ill send out.......dundundun, Spinda!
I'll get it to use Calm Mind to power-up, then unleash a powerful Water Pulse attack ! arrrrhhhhh!

>North Caverns<

Wild Eevee
15th December 2003, 09:18 PM
The Shelgon and Tyrogue don't seem to have left any sort of trail, so you just walk on through the East Caverns, looking for any sign of them. As you look ahead into the tunnel to the next room an Absol comes into view, its evil eyes gleaming. It's walking towards you, but it doesn't seem to have its eyes fixed on you... It seems to be looking at something else, but you don't know what. What do you want to do?

East Cavern

I'll watch it and try to figure out what it's looking at ,and let out Machop just in case
and keep him out of his ball.

homeofmew
15th December 2003, 10:49 PM
by cheese

Mrs. Virtual Reality

You wander on along the river bank in search of stronger pokemon, and you see a couple of Corphish having a playful battle. They're bonking each other with their claws, but not so as it would actually hurt one another. They notice you, but they seem to think that if they leave you alone you'll stay away. Then you notice a large splash to your right, and you see a Mantine that has leapt out of the water! Then it dives back in, and it swims around elegantly through the crystal blue waters. What do you want to do?




[river]

i take out pikachu and shock 'em all (thundershock)
and move on continuing along the river..

Ice Maiden
16th December 2003, 10:35 AM
Originally Posted by Cheesey
You ask Growlithe how it's doing, but its expression tells you everything anyway. It's very comfortable, and very content with sitting on your lap. Then you ask Sneasel, and it seems happy enough. After sitting there for a while, something starts to clamber up your arm o_o. It look at your arm and see a Magby trying to get up to talk to Torchic. Then Torchic hops off your head to talk to the Magby anyway, because it seems easier than Magby climbing up your arm =P. What do you want to do?

River
Umm...I'll ask if any of them want to join my team. If so, I'll hold out a Pokeball...If not, I'll just carry on sitting there, enjoying the company!

*Murkrow
16th December 2003, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Nala98

[color=skyblue]


Sneasel(h)Obsessive

You send out your houndoom and ask him to create a little fire using his ember. He nodds and gets to work. Soon, a nice warm fire is burning and the sandslash scoots close to it and sneezes once more before smilig. After a few minutes a small sandshrew sneaks up and settles down next to the sandslash (it looks obvious that they must be kin). After a few minues the sandshrew craws over to you and gives you a hug before returning to the sandslash. What will you do?
color]


Desert

I'll smile at the two of them, and tell the Sandslash that I hope it gets better soon.
I'll then recall all of my Pokémon and head off to the West Caverns please.

Jay
16th December 2003, 09:33 PM
I'm banning Steve and Kyle (DarkPrince) from here. Until further notice and when I can talk to other workers you may no longer post here.

Please resume at Avengers, thank you.

EDIT: Nevermind Kyle, thanks.

Cheesey
18th December 2003, 11:48 AM
Nala98

You quietly and cautiously nip past the snoozing Dodrio, and continue to look about yourself. Then, something bumps into the back of your leg. You turn around and see a clumsy little Tangela standing there sheepishly, looking up at you. A Plusle edges out from behind a nearby bush to see what's going on. Then you hear a faint trotting which gets gradually louder - A Stantler comes into view. It walks over to the nearest patch of the nicest grass, and starts munching. What do you want to do?

Green Lanturn

You ignore the icy pokemon and continue to look around the chilly caverns. You hear a birds cry from the ceiling, and when you look up you see a Delibird, flapping its wings whilst carrying a large sack of food. It flutters down to you, and studies you fro a while. Then it decides you don't look very lost, so it flies up again and starts to explore the room. What do you want to do?

DarkPrince The Dark Knight

You walk over to the injured Ponyta and examine its leg for a little while. You start to rub it to see if it helps, and it seems to make Ponyta feel more relaxed. You can't heal her leg, but she thanks you for your help and you continue on through the caverns. Then you come to a fork. One passage has light that gets dimmer and dimmer, and the other passage gets lighter and lighter. There's a Torchic sitting in between the two, gazing at you, wondering what your desicion will be. What do you want to do?

Dark Dragonite

The Electrike thinks about it carefully before deciding that it would like to battle Lotad, because battling either of the other two would be difficult. You hold out some food, and it zips toward you and chomps it down. You stand there and gawp at it for a minute before turning round to Electrike. Then you send out Lotad, ready to do battle. What do you want to do?

Pikachu101

Odd Eye uses Sweet Scent which distracts the pokemon for long enough for you to make your getaway. You arrive at the North Caverns after a tiring trek, and you enter the (fairly) cold doorway. It isn't at all long until you encounter a Misdreavus drifting along the breeze in front of you. A nearby Mightyena is blind to how beautiful it looks, and it starts to bark loudly. What do you want to do?

Interpol HQ

You throw a Great Ball down at the Diglett and it bonks him on the head before sucking the mole in. It shakes worryingly, but then it stops and you know you've had a successful capture. ~ Diglett, M, Lv 10 ~ Congratulations! What do you want to do now?

Tidra

You say hello to the Gastly in a friendly fashion, and it just looks at you with its big, white eyes. Then it comes down a bit, and starts to circle the room for some reason. You watch it, and you're sure that it doesn't have any intention of interfering with your journey. Shedinja taps you on the shoulder again, harder this time, and you turn to look at him. He doesn't seem to actually want anything, so you just sit, looking at him. o_o Then he goes over to Gastly, curious as to what he's doing. What do you want to do?

soggy_cardboard

Aipom suddenly splits into many different clones, and he surrounds Sableye. He looks around himself in panic, and beads of sweat start to slide down his forehead. Then the real Aipom leaps forward and strikes him with a Thunderpunch. Sableye lets out a cry of shock and falls to the ground, clutching his arm where Aipom's fist struck. Spinda takes this chance to power up a decent deal, and lets out a Water Pulse right at the back of Sableyes head. He flies a few metres away, and lies on the ground, clutching his arm and trying desperately to get the headache that the Water Pulse attack gave him to go away. What do you want to do?

Wild Eevee

Absol strides closer, and you look into its eyes in the hope that you'll get some clue of what it's gazing at. You don't really figure anything out, and you let Machop out in case Absol has any intentions of messing with you in any way. Absol gets nearer and nearer, and your muscles grow tenser and tenser. Then it just brushes past you without further ado, still looking at whatever its looking at. You turn around to get a clue of what its eyes are fixed on, and then you see a shining jewel stuck in the wall! That must have been what Absol was looking at. It's beautiful... It gleams several different colours in the light. What do you want to do?

Mrs Virtual Reality

The Mantine is under the water by the time Pikachu unleashes its attack, so only the Corphish get hit. When the attack stops, they are so shocked that they just fall to the ground. You wander along the River some more, and then a Luvdisc pops up out of the flowing waters. It swims over near the side, and then squirts you with a Water Gun! What do you want to do?

Ice_Maiden

Before you even finish asking the pokemon if any of them would like to join your team Growlithe is on your chest licking your face. I think that just might be a yes. Sneasel is more reluctant, but enjoys your company. Growlithe then leaps up onto your shoulder and starts to nuzzle your ear affectionately. He seems to have taken a great liking to you. What do you want to do?

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

Kindly saying to Sandslash that you hope he gets well soon, you walk onto the West Caverns. Nobody's been here in ages... It's not that hard to tell - There's not the slightest bit of human evidence anywhere. You walk into the West Caverns carefully, as there seems to be some poison from the pokemon here dotted about. When you're in the caverns you see a Parasect scuttling around, seemingly trying to find something. There's a horrible smell coming from the next room - You take a sneaky peek and you see a Weezing... well, wheezing. o_O What do you want to do?


Originally posted by Nala98

Cheesey

You head to the North Caverns. After a couple of footsteps that echo, you begin to hear yips. As you get closer to the source of the sound, you see a sneasel chasing a poochyena. After a while the poochyena chases the sneasel and a sealeo watches on wistfully. What will you do?

North Caverns

I'll leave them be, and carry on.

Knight of Time
18th December 2003, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey

DarkPrince The Dark Knight

You walk over to the injured Ponyta and examine its leg for a little while. You start to rub it to see if it helps, and it seems to make Ponyta feel more relaxed. You can't heal her leg, but she thanks you for your help and you continue on through the caverns. Then you come to a fork. One passage has light that gets dimmer and dimmer, and the other passage gets lighter and lighter. There's a Torchic sitting in between the two, gazing at you, wondering what your desicion will be. What do you want to do?

South Caverns

I'll take the passage where the light is stronger.

Pikachu101
18th December 2003, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey

Pikachu101

Odd Eye uses Sweet Scent which distracts the pokemon for long enough for you to make your getaway. You arrive at the North Caverns after a tiring trek, and you enter the (fairly) cold doorway. It isn't at all long until you encounter a Misdreavus drifting along the breeze in front of you. A nearby Mightyena is blind to how beautiful it looks, and it starts to bark loudly. What do you want to do?

North Caves

I'll thwap the Mightyena over the head and run. mwahaha!!!

*Murkrow
18th December 2003, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey




Sneasel(h)Obsessive

Kindly saying to Sandslash that you hope he gets well soon, you walk onto the West Caverns. Nobody's been here in ages... It's not that hard to tell - There's not the slightest bit of human evidence anywhere. You walk into the West Caverns carefully, as there seems to be some poison from the pokemon here dotted about. When you're in the caverns you see a Parasect scuttling around, seemingly trying to find something. There's a horrible smell coming from the next room - You take a sneaky peek and you see a Weezing... well, wheezing. o_O What do you want to do?





West caverns

I'll ignore the Parasect, then hold my breath and run as fast as I can through the room with Weezing in. Neither of those Pokémon interest me much.

Ice Maiden
18th December 2003, 03:57 PM
Origianlly Posted by Cheesey
Before you even finish asking the pokemon if any of them would like to join your team Growlithe is on your chest licking your face. I think that just might be a yes. Sneasel is more reluctant, but enjoys your company. Growlithe then leaps up onto your shoulder and starts to nuzzle your ear affectionately. He seems to have taken a great liking to you. What do you want to do?

River
I'll ask Sneasle if it wants to walk along with me for a while...So I'll walk along for a while! Hopefully the Growlithe won't nuzzle my arm off, or something...Oh, and I'll recall Alakazam and Camerupt, then let Torchic sit on my shoulder as I'm walking along.

Wolfsong
18th December 2003, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey

Nala98

You quietly and cautiously nip past the snoozing Dodrio, and continue to look about yourself. Then, something bumps into the back of your leg. You turn around and see a clumsy little Tangela standing there sheepishly, looking up at you. A Plusle edges out from behind a nearby bush to see what's going on. Then you hear a faint trotting which gets gradually louder - A Stantler comes into view. It walks over to the nearest patch of the nicest grass, and starts munching. What do you want to do?


Meadow

I'll wave at the plusle, stantler, and tagela, before continuing on. I'll also send out my Jolteon Steve for company, but motion for hime ot be quiet.

Cheesey

You leave the playing pokes be, and continue on your trek through the North Caverns. As you walk, your footsteps echo. When you enter the next room, you see a absol and a houndour snuggled close together asleep. As you blink getting used to the dimming light, you make out a snorunt and a Glalie sneaking up behind them. What will you do?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight

You decide to take the passage that gets lighter and lighter. Almost as soon as you enter, you narrowly escape getting toasted by flames. As you look around, you see a typhlosion, torkoal, and a growlithe seemingly in the middle of a fire breathing contest. There is also a sableye, and a ralts who appear to be the judges. What will you do?

Pikachu101

You thwap the mightyena over hte head then run as if you life depended on it. You can hear the Mightyena's howl echo through the caverns and soon you come to a halt. O.O There in front of you is a whole pack of poochyenas and Mightyena's. They do not look very happy. It seems that the mightyen that you thwaped on hte head was their alpha. Also a few sneasels seem to join with the poochyenas and Mightyenas. What will you do now?

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

You take a deep breath and begin to run through the room with the reason. However, the looks as to the deistance were deceiving and soon you need to take a breath. You take a small one and soon feel slightly ill, but make it safley into the next room, albeit a little on the woozey side. You sit down to rest for a few minutes and soon you start to feel better. When you stand up you realize that you are not alone. You spy a charmander sleeping comfortably next to your right foot. As you glance around the room, you see an oddish running around in circles with its leaves on fire, seems it got to close to the charmander's tail flame. You hear splashing and look towards the source of the sound. There, you see a seaking splashing around in hte water trying to get the attention of a beautiful goldeen. What will you do?

Ice_Maiden

State your location please.

You ask the sneasel if it would rather tag along with you and your pokemon. It reluctantly agrees. Growlithe whines and you pick it up as your torchic perches on your arm. As you continue through the caerns, you footsteps echoing, you hear the sounds of a scuffle. As you draw closer to the sources of the sounds, you come across a torchic and a Meditite battling. A ralts is trying unsuccessfully to get them to stop. What will you do?

Knight of Time
18th December 2003, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Nala98

DarkPrince the Dark Knight

You decide to take the passage that gets lighter and lighter. Almost as soon as you enter, you narrowly escape getting toasted by flames. As you look around, you see a typhlosion, torkoal, and a growlithe seemingly in the middle of a fire breathing contest. There is also a sableye, and a ralts who appear to be the judges. What will you do?

South Caverns

I'll go further along the lighted passage.

Jay
18th December 2003, 05:07 PM
I can't perform tedious work in extreme heat (6 updates or more I lose track). Sorry for being inactive.


Nala98
The Stantler appears to notice you for the first time and doesn't like your presence here. You bring out Steve for a bit of company, but at that moment Steve is sent flying into the distant meadow! He yelps as he is swung very high and fast out of reach. The Stantler shows itself right next to you and looks at you seriously. What are you going to do?


DarkPrince the Dark Knight
You move onwards in the lit passageway, and along the way you encounter a Charmeleon squad coming directly your way. They appear to be quite happy and they wouldn't want to harm anything. What will you do?

Knight of Time
18th December 2003, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Jay

DarkPrince the Dark Knight
You move onwards in the lit passageway, and along the way you encounter a Charmeleon squad coming directly your way. They appear to be quite happy and they wouldn't want to harm anything. What will you do?

South Caverns

I'll wave to the Charmeleon squad as I continue.

Wolfsong
18th December 2003, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by Jay

Nala98
The Stantler appears to notice you for the first time and doesn't like your presence here. You bring out Steve for a bit of company, but at that moment Steve is sent flying into the distant meadow! He yelps as he is swung very high and fast out of reach. The Stantler shows itself right next to you and looks at you seriously. What are you going to do?


Meadow

Not good. I'll try to recall Steve if i can. I'll try telling it i mean no harm. IUf that doesn't work, then i'll send out my two strongest pokemon Ranec (L.30 umbreon) and Flare (L.20 Ninetales). I'll have Flare use roar in hopes of of scaring it away. If that doesn';t work. Have Flare and Ranec both use Confuse tay on it. Then recall them and run! If i was unable to recall steve, i'll head in the direction that he went.

DarkPrince the Dark Knight

You wave hello at the charmeleon who nodd in acknowledgement. As you continue down the passage way, you come across a wobbuffet who is babysitting a smoochum. The smoochum toddles over to you and hugs your leg. You try to walk on but she wont let go. The wobbuffet starts to get worried about the smoochum as a bouncing spoink adds to its worries. What will you do?

Green Lanturn
18th December 2003, 07:35 PM
[i]Originally posted by Cheesey[i]
Green Lanturn

You ignore the icy pokemon and continue to look around the chilly caverns. You hear a birds cry from the ceiling, and when you look up you see a Delibird, flapping its wings whilst carrying a large sack of food. It flutters down to you, and studies you fro a while. Then it decides you don't look very lost, so it flies up again and starts to explore the room. What do you want to do?
North Caverns

Um, ill ignore the delibird. Is there any way to switch places to the Desert? Just asking. If not, keep on walking.

~GL

Tidra
18th December 2003, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey

Tidra


You say hello to the Gastly in a friendly fashion, and it just looks at you with its big, white eyes. Then it comes down a bit, and starts to circle the room for some reason. You watch it, and you're sure that it doesn't have any intention of interfering with your journey. Shedinja taps you on the shoulder again, harder this time, and you turn to look at him. He doesn't seem to actually want anything, so you just sit, looking at him. o_o Then he goes over to Gastly, curious as to what he's doing. What do you want to do?


North Caverns



I'll say goodbye to the Ghastly and Shedinja, then continue on.

Wild Eevee
18th December 2003, 09:12 PM
Absol strides closer, and you look into its eyes in the hope that you'll get some clue of what it's gazing at. You don't really figure anything out, and you let Machop out in case Absol has any intentions of messing with you in any way. Absol gets nearer and nearer, and your muscles grow tenser and tenser. Then it just brushes past you without further ado, still looking at whatever its looking at. You turn around to get a clue of what its eyes are fixed on, and then you see a shining jewel stuck in the wall! That must have been what Absol was looking at. It's beautiful... It gleams several different colours in the light. What do you want to do?


East cavern


I'll go over to the jewel and try to pull it out so I can look at it.

soggy_cardboard
18th December 2003, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey
soggy_cardboard

Aipom suddenly splits into many different clones, and he surrounds Sableye. He looks around himself in panic, and beads of sweat start to slide down his forehead. Then the real Aipom leaps forward and strikes him with a Thunderpunch. Sableye lets out a cry of shock and falls to the ground, clutching his arm where Aipom's fist struck. Spinda takes this chance to power up a decent deal, and lets out a Water Pulse right at the back of Sableyes head. He flies a few metres away, and lies on the ground, clutching his arm and trying desperately to get the headache that the Water Pulse attack gave him to go away. What do you want to do?

Woo, Ill try another GreatBall now :yes:

>North Caverns<

Interpol HQ
19th December 2003, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by Cheesy

Interpol HQ

You throw a Great Ball down at the Diglett and it bonks him on the head before sucking the mole in. It shakes worryingly, but then it stops and you know you've had a successful capture. ~ Diglett, M, Lv 10 ~ Congratulations! What do you want to do now?

Desert

I'll journey farther into the desert.

Knight of Time
19th December 2003, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by Nala98

DarkPrince the Dark Knight

You wave hello at the charmeleon who nodd in acknowledgement. As you continue down the passage way, you come across a wobbuffet who is babysitting a smoochum. The smoochum toddles over to you and hugs your leg. You try to walk on but she wont let go. The wobbuffet starts to get worried about the smoochum as a bouncing spoink adds to its worries. What will you do?

South Caverns

I'm going to tell the Smoochum that I have an adopted Smoochum of my own, apologizing to her as I go further into the light.

Ice Maiden
19th December 2003, 09:29 AM
Originally Posted by Nala98
You ask the sneasel if it would rather tag along with you and your pokemon. It reluctantly agrees. Growlithe whines and you pick it up as your torchic perches on your arm. As you continue through the caerns, you footsteps echoing, you hear the sounds of a scuffle. As you draw closer to the sources of the sounds, you come across a torchic and a Meditite battling. A ralts is trying unsuccessfully to get them to stop. What will you do?

River
I'll continue on down the river.

*Murkrow
19th December 2003, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Nala98






Sneasel(h)Obsessive

You take a deep breath and begin to run through the room with the reason. However, the looks as to the deistance were deceiving and soon you need to take a breath. You take a small one and soon feel slightly ill, but make it safley into the next room, albeit a little on the woozey side. You sit down to rest for a few minutes and soon you start to feel better. When you stand up you realize that you are not alone. You spy a charmander sleeping comfortably next to your right foot. As you glance around the room, you see an oddish running around in circles with its leaves on fire, seems it got to close to the charmander's tail flame. You hear splashing and look towards the source of the sound. There, you see a seaking splashing around in hte water trying to get the attention of a beautiful goldeen. What will you do?



West Caverns

I'll send out my L10 Poochyena and have him use Yawn on Oddish. Once it's asleep I'll have Poochy gently stamp out the flames on it's leaves. Once they're out, I'll pick it up, place it in a safe place away from Charmander, then continue on.

Cheesey
20th December 2003, 09:16 AM
Nala98

You can't recall Steve since he is so far away, so you send out Ranec and Flare. Flare roars in an intimidating fashion, and the Stantler takes a few steps back - However, it doesn't run away. Then your two pokemon use Confuse Ray, and in a flash of blueish light Stantler isn't focused on you anymore. You return your pokemon and run to the direction Steve was thrown in; After about 20 minutes you find him lying on the ground, out of breath, with a Blissey frantically running around trying to find plants that might help him recover a bit quicker. What do you want to do?

Green Lanturn

Of course you can go to the Desert. I'll update you assuming you're going there. If you aren't, just say so and I'll update accordingly.

You head to the Desert, and as you near it the temperature rises a lot. When you're actually there you feel hot and sticky after a short amount of time. Ignoring that, you walk on and hear a faint stomping. Then a Rhyhorn comes into view, and it walks up to you and asks how you are o_O. It seems to be a very friendly pokemon, and it also asks you what you're here for. A Numel then bumps into the back of your leg, and it apologises - It wasn't looking at where it was going. What do you want to do?

Tidra

You wave to the Gastly and Shedinja and say goodbye, and continue on with Banshee through the caverns. Banshee seems to be feeling a lot better now. As she's telling you how she was feeling before, you encounter a large body of water. She stops talking, and she looks into the glistening pond curiously. Then a Walrein comes up to the surface! Its tusks are extra sharp, and its blubber makes it look huge! It starts to swim around a bit, ignoring you and the Misdreavus at your side. What do you want to do?

Wild Eevee

You go over to the jewel... Well, you nearly do. By the time you're about a metre away from it Absol gives you a piercing look, which suggests it wants you to leave the precious stone alone. Then it goes up to the wall, and examines the jewel closely. You can see from a side view that it is very similar to Absol's eye... They both appear to be a dark shade of red, but Absol's eye doesn't glisten in all the colours of the rainbow. It seems to be hypnotized by the beautiful jewel... What do you want to do?

soggy_cardboard

Sableye continues to clutch his arm as you throw a ball at him, and you watch tensely as the ghostly pokemon is sucked in. It doesn't wobble very much... And you breath a sigh of triumph when you hear the ping from the ball. You pick it up and attach it to your belt. Then the splashing from the nearby body of water sounds even more vigorous than it was before! What do you want to do?

Interpol HQ

You go on ahead farther into the desert, and you see a little ball laid on the sand. You kneel down and poke it gently, and a Sandshrew rolls out. It sits up and looks at you with big, innocent eyes. Then you hear a rather odd noise to your left, and you see a Lunatone hovering beside a cactus, trying to make it fall over with its psychic powers o_O. A Larvitar is near it, watching Lunatone with great interest, as it doesn't know what it's trying to acheive. What do you want to do?

DarkPrince The Dark Knight

You tell Smoochum that you already have a Smoochum and she pouts in an irritated (but funny) way. She jumps off your leg with force, and you leave it with Wobbuffet as you continue into the lighter part of the caverns. As you're walking you hear yapping noises, and a Poochyena comes over to you. It cocks its head at you, as it doesn't know what you're doing. Then a Drowzee comes up before you, and looks at you with hypnotic eyes. You pull your gaze away from it before you get hypnotized, though. What do you want to do?

Ice_Maiden

Before you get much of a chance to continue on down the River, Growlithe nudges one of your capturing balls longingly. It really wants to come along with you on your journey. Sneasel, however, feels comfortable around you, but doesn't want to be captured right now. It likes tagging along with you on your journey. Holding Growlithe tightly and affectionately, you walk down the riverbank and you see a Psyduck sitting on a rock, gazing at a Wartortle. The Wartortle doesn't really like being stared at, so it pokes Psyduck, who doesn't respond. o_o What do you want to do?

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

Even though the Oddish is running about, filled with energy, it soon feels drowsy and drops to sleep when Poochyena uses Yawn. Then Poochyena nervously stamps out the flames - Oddish's leaves are surprisingly strong, and they didn't all burn away. They should heal soon. You place it at the other side of the rather large room, and continue on. In the next room there is a Pinsir viciously ramming the wall with its pincers. There are also about 4 Spinarak hanging from the ceiling on their spidery silk, watching the Pinsir in interest. What do you want to do?


Originally posted by Nala98

Cheesey

You leave the playing pokes be, and continue on your trek through the North Caverns. As you walk, your footsteps echo. When you enter the next room, you see a absol and a houndour snuggled close together asleep. As you blink getting used to the dimming light, you make out a snorunt and a Glalie sneaking up behind them. What will you do?

I'll send out Bolt (Jolteon, M, Lv 9) out and use a Thunderbolt on the Glalie, hoping that the Snorunt will take a hint and not sneak up any more. Then I'll throw a Great Ball at both Absol and the weakened Glalie, and I'll cross my fingers.

*Murkrow
20th December 2003, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by Cheesey

accordingly.


Sneasel(h)Obsessive

Even though the Oddish is running about, filled with energy, it soon feels drowsy and drops to sleep when Poochyena uses Yawn. Then Poochyena nervously stamps out the flames - Oddish's leaves are surprisingly strong, and they didn't all burn away. They should heal soon. You place it at the other side of the rather large room, and continue on. In the next room there is a Pinsir viciously ramming the wall with its pincers. There are also about 4 Spinarak hanging from the ceiling on their spidery silk, watching the Pinsir in interest. What do you want to do?





West Caverns

I'll ignore all of them and continue on. I've got a specific Pokémon in mind and they're not it.

Wolfsong
20th December 2003, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Cheesey

Nala98

You can't recall Steve since he is so far away, so you send out Ranec and Flare. Flare roars in an intimidating fashion, and the Stantler takes a few steps back - However, it doesn't run away. Then your two pokemon use Confuse Ray, and in a flash of blueish light Stantler isn't focused on you anymore. You return your pokemon and run to the direction Steve was thrown in; After about 20 minutes you find him lying on the ground, out of breath, with a Blissey frantically running around trying to find plants that might help him recover a bit quicker. What do you want to do?


Meadow

I'll send out, Ranec (umbreon), Brianna (flareon), Shayna (vaporeon), Gloria (umbreon), and my shiny eevee twins Zale and Tiana to use their helping hands on Steve (jolteon) If that helps, I'll recall him for some rest in his pokeball, and thank the blissey for what help she provided before we got there. If it didn't help i'll ask blissey if there is anything i could do.

Cheesey

You release your jolteon, who's brimming with electricity. You tell him what to do and he nodds electricity building up in his fur. When he's ready he sends a thunderbolt straight at the Galie. The snount squeaks in surprise and runs out of that room as if there was a pack of houndooms hot on his tail. Quickly, you whip out a great ball and throw it at the surprised galie, and cross your fingers. After a few minutes of wiggling back and forth a soft ding is heard. You take out another great ball and toss it and immediately the absol is caputred. He wasn't even expecting it. Congrats. Glalie L.16 (F) and Absol L.15 (M) What will you do now?

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

Not seeing anything that interests you, you continue on to the next room in the caers. Soon you hear the sound of hoofbeats and see a rapidash galloping around the room at top speeds. A tiny squeak alerts you to a pair of nidorans backed into a corner and being tormented by a scizor. What will you do?

Knight of Time
20th December 2003, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey

DarkPrince The Dark KnightYou tell Smoochum that you already have a Smoochum and she pouts in an irritated (but funny) way. She jumps off your leg with force, and you leave it with Wobbuffet as you continue into the lighter part of the caverns. As you're walking you hear yapping noises, and a Poochyena comes over to you. It cocks its head at you, as it doesn't know what you're doing. Then a Drowzee comes up before you, and looks at you with hypnotic eyes. You pull your gaze away from it before you get hypnotized, though. What do you want to do?

South Caverns

I'll continue further into the lighted passage.

soggy_cardboard
20th December 2003, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey
soggy_cardboard

Sableye continues to clutch his arm as you throw a ball at him, and you watch tensely as the ghostly pokemon is sucked in. It doesn't wobble very much... And you breath a sigh of triumph when you hear the ping from the ball. You pick it up and attach it to your belt. Then the splashing from the nearby body of water sounds even more vigorous than it was before! What do you want to do?
What lvl and sex is he/she?!?
I'll get Aipom to thunderpunch the water and seee what happens:yes:


>north caverns<

Green Lanturn
21st December 2003, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by CheeseyGreen Lanturn

Of course you can go to the Desert. I'll update you assuming you're going there. If you aren't, just say so and I'll update accordingly.

You head to the Desert, and as you near it the temperature rises a lot. When you're actually there you feel hot and sticky after a short amount of time. Ignoring that, you walk on and hear a faint stomping. Then a Rhyhorn comes into view, and it walks up to you and asks how you are o_O. It seems to be a very friendly pokemon, and it also asks you what you're here for. A Numel then bumps into the back of your leg, and it apologises - It wasn't looking at where it was going. What do you want to do?
Desert

O_o,talking pokemon! Ill talk with them a while, stir up some coversation. Ill say im doing fine and that im here looking for some pokemon to come with me on my journey. Then, ill offer the Rhyhorn a partner, a chance to come along.*holds up a poke-ball*


~GL

*Murkrow
21st December 2003, 04:34 AM
Originally posted by Nala98



Sneasel(h)Obsessive

Not seeing anything that interests you, you continue on to the next room in the caers. Soon you hear the sound of hoofbeats and see a rapidash galloping around the room at top speeds. A tiny squeak alerts you to a pair of nidorans backed into a corner and being tormented by a scizor. What will you do?


West Caverns

I'll send out Deveus(Houndoom M L17) and have him use Ember on Scizor to give the two Nido's a chance to escape. I'll then wave at Rapidash and run into the next room.
If Scizor tries to attack, I'll have Deveus use Ember repeatedly, then leg it into the next room.

Ice Maiden
21st December 2003, 09:03 AM
Originally Posted by Cheesey
Before you get much of a chance to continue on down the River, Growlithe nudges one of your capturing balls longingly. It really wants to come along with you on your journey. Sneasel, however, feels comfortable around you, but doesn't want to be captured right now. It likes tagging along with you on your journey. Holding Growlithe tightly and affectionately, you walk down the riverbank and you see a Psyduck sitting on a rock, gazing at a Wartortle. The Wartortle doesn't really like being stared at, so it pokes Psyduck, who doesn't respond. o_o What do you want to do?

River
XD I just got this image of a Wartortle poking a Psyduck...
I'll go up to the Wartortle, and ask if it wants to battle my Alakazam. If it does, I'll release him and tell him to use Psychic. If not, I'll continue on down the river.

Interpol HQ
21st December 2003, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by Cheesy

Interpol HQ

You go on ahead farther into the desert, and you see a little ball laid on the sand. You kneel down and poke it gently, and a Sandshrew rolls out. It sits up and looks at you with big, innocent eyes. Then you hear a rather odd noise to your left, and you see a Lunatone hovering beside a cactus, trying to make it fall over with its psychic powers o_O. A Larvitar is near it, watching Lunatone with great interest, as it doesn't know what it's trying to acheive. What do you want to do?

Desert

I will keep moving.

Jay
21st December 2003, 07:49 PM
Sneasel(h)Obsessive
Deveus used a flurry of flames to combat the Scizor to get the message through its head, that it needs to leave the others alone. Its wing starts to burn up quickly and begins to sting the metal bug. Knowing it cannot win against the demon dog, it flies off speedily. The Nido's thank you as they walk off elsewhere to venture out, while the Rapidash also wanders off somewhere. Since you've done your job you walk into the following room ... you notice many Swalot all grouping around a pile of trash while a Torchic sits alone in the corner watching, looking pretty bored. What will you do?

Ice_Maiden
When you said "Alakazam", the Wartortle becomes very frightened and runs off leaving Psyduck there by himself, just standing there as he originally was. You giggle as you walk down the river. Looking out in the distance you see a large blue pokemon just walking around a bunch of rocks coming up to where you're walking. You can see a bit more clearly now, and it's a Feraligatr walking up and down the path out of boredom. The rocks appear to be Kabuto, and neither pokemon have noticed you yet. What would you like to do?

Interpol HQ
You move onwards as they don't interest you. You walk to your left and you encounter a Cubone wandering what you're doing out here. He walks out to you and nudges at your pants trying to get your attention. You look down and smile -- but the Cubone gets a little shy and backs off slowly. What will you do?

Cheesey
21st December 2003, 08:01 PM
Nala98

All of the Eevee family use Helping Hands on Steve, and it helps him to relax. You recall him into his pokeball so he can rest, and you thank the Blissey for her help. She looks up at you in a friendly way and says "I couldn't just stand there and watch him. Besides, I love helping others!" Then a you catch a movement from the corner of your eye - There's a Teddiursa scampering through the grass, searching for honey. What do you want to do?

DarkPrince The Dark Knight

Ignoring the two pokemon that came up to you, you wander on down the passage, your footsteps echoing surprisingly loudly. Then something dashes past you... And you have no idea what it was. Then it darts back, and catch it standing still - It's a Sneasel, and it continues to run back and forth. There's a Wynaut standing in front of you, sitting watching the Sneasel. A Lunatone is examining some engravements on the wall... You can't see them from where you are, though. What do you want to do?

soggy_cardboard

Woops. o_o; Sableye, M, Lv 10

Aipom Thunderpunches the water, and thankfully the body of water isn't big enough for the electricity to travel around in. The splashy thingy gets even more agitated, and it begins to splash viciously o_o. Then it calms down a little, enough for you to realise it's a Starmie. You see a shining metal hook caught in its leg, and it must be really painful. It continues to tr and shake it off. What do you want to do?

Green Lanturn

When you say that you're looking for pokemon to come along with you on your journey, Rhydon's eyes light up. It looks ecstatic when you hold out a pokeball, and it willingly goes in without further ado. ~ Rhyhorn, M, Lv 14 ~ Proud of catching such a strong pokemon, you are just about to continue on, but then a Gligar swiftly glides over your head and in front of you. It looks at you with suspicious eyes... What do you want to do?


Originally posted by Nala98

Cheesey

You release your jolteon, who's brimming with electricity. You tell him what to do and he nodds electricity building up in his fur. When he's ready he sends a thunderbolt straight at the Galie. The snount squeaks in surprise and runs out of that room as if there was a pack of houndooms hot on his tail. Quickly, you whip out a great ball and throw it at the surprised galie, and cross your fingers. After a few minutes of wiggling back and forth a soft ding is heard. You take out another great ball and toss it and immediately the absol is caputred. He wasn't even expecting it. Congrats. Glalie L.16 (F) and Absol L.15 (M) What will you do now?

North Caverns

Yay~ I'll just continue on through the caverns.

Wild Eevee
21st December 2003, 09:10 PM
You go over to the jewel... Well, you nearly do. By the time you're about a metre away from it Absol gives you a piercing look, which suggests it wants you to leave the precious stone alone. Then it goes up to the wall, and examines the jewel closely. You can see from a side view that it is very similar to Absol's eye... They both appear to be a dark shade of red, but Absol's eye doesn't glisten in all the colours of the rainbow. It seems to be hypnotized by the beautiful jewel... What do you want to do?

East cavern

I'll have Machop go over and ask Absol about the jewel.

soggy_cardboard
21st December 2003, 09:43 PM
Originally Posted by Cheesey
soggy_cardboard

Woops. o_o; Sableye, M, Lv 10

Aipom Thunderpunches the water, and thankfully the body of water isn't big enough for the electricity to travel around in. The splashy thingy gets even more agitated, and it begins to splash viciously o_o. Then it calms down a little, enough for you to realise it's a Starmie. You see a shining metal hook caught in its leg, and it must be really painful. It continues to tr and shake it off. What do you want to do?

I'll get Aipom to try and get the hook off, then Spinda out to use Wish on the Starmie:yes:

Then i shall move on to............the Forest =)

>Forest<

Green Lanturn
21st December 2003, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey
Green Lanturn

When you say that you're looking for pokemon to come along with you on your journey, Rhydon's eyes light up. It looks ecstatic when you hold out a pokeball, and it willingly goes in without further ado. ~ Rhyhorn, M, Lv 14 ~ Proud of catching such a strong pokemon, you are just about to continue on, but then a Gligar swiftly glides over your head and in front of you. It looks at you with suspicious eyes... What do you want to do?
al
Desert, Rhyhorn and Spheal

Um, I respect Gligars very much, ill greet it, but pass it on.

~GL

Ice Maiden
22nd December 2003, 04:24 AM
Originally Posted by Jay
When you said "Alakazam", the Wartortle becomes very frightened and runs off leaving Psyduck there by himself, just standing there as he originally was. You giggle as you walk down the river. Looking out in the distance you see a large blue pokemon just walking around a bunch of rocks coming up to where you're walking. You can see a bit more clearly now, and it's a Feraligatr walking up and down the path out of boredom. The rocks appear to be Kabuto, and neither pokemon have noticed you yet. What would you like to do?

River
I'll walk a bit closer to them and see if they notice me.

*Murkrow
22nd December 2003, 06:01 AM
Originally posted by Jay
Sneasel(h)Obsessive
Deveus used a flurry of flames to combat the Scizor to get the message through its head, that it needs to leave the others alone. Its wing starts to burn up quickly and begins to sting the metal bug. Knowing it cannot win against the demon dog, it flies off speedily. The Nido's thank you as they walk off elsewhere to venture out, while the Rapidash also wanders off somewhere. Since you've done your job you walk into the following room ... you notice many Swalot all grouping around a pile of trash while a Torchic sits alone in the corner watching, looking pretty bored. What will you do?



West Caverns

I'll smile and wave at Torchic as I pass it, then continue on to the next room.

Cheesey
22nd December 2003, 09:08 AM
Wild Eevee

Machop goes over to Absol and asks it about the jewel, but it seems to be too fascinated by it to answer. Machop asks it again, louder this time... nothing. Then Machop shouts it out, and Absol swipes a paw at him and Machop goes flying across the room. You hurry over to your poor pokemon, and you glare at the Absol for doing what he did. Absol then starts to try and claw the gem out of the wall. What do you want to do?

soggy_cardboard

Aipom manages to get the hook out of Starmie's leg without hurting it too much, and Starmie feels a lot better after Spinda uses Wish on it. It dives under the water, and you continue your journey in the Forest. As you enter, a couple of Ledyba flutter down from the trees and look up at you with big, curious eyes. A Chikorita also wanders over to you, and it brushes against your leg. What do you want to do?

Green Lanturn

You greet the Gligar, and then you continue on through the hot desert. Your shoes have so much sand in them it's difficult to walk, so you sit on a rock that isn't too hot and tip as much of the sand out as you can. A curious Trapinch walks over on its stubby legs to you and watches as the sand pours out. Then a Lairon runs over to the Trapinch and cries out breathlessly "Where have you been?!" What do you want to do?

Ice_Maiden

You cautiously tiptoe a bit closer to the pokemon and a couple of Kabuto hear you. They turn around and look at you with their creepy, glowing eyes. Soon all of them are looking at you suspiciously, and Feraligatr looks over to see what they're doing. Then he notices you, and stands up tall... Then he starts to stomp towards you. o_o What are you going to do?

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

You kindly wave at the Torchic who is bored out of his mind by now, and wander on into the next room, thinking about what might await you in it. You hear a slight buzzing sound, and see Yanma zipping about. Its the speed of their wings that's making the noise... You watch as they continue to fly about. The atmosphere is hectic but you have no idea why they're rushing... And neither does the little Bulbasaur who has just sat down beside your foot. What do you want to do?

Moonlight Espeon
22nd December 2003, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by Cheesey
Aquatic Fury

Throwing sand at the big beast to hold it up for a bit, you run over to the boulder and attempt to throw it at Aggron. However you can't lift it off the ground because it's so heavy, and after a few tries Aggron has already regained his sight. He starts to stomp over to you, causing you to tremble in fear. What do you want to do?

Er.. O_o I said to roll the boulder, not to throw it o_O
Anyway, I'll throw more sand at the Aggron to blind it again and buy me more time. Then, I'll see if Diglett is okay. If it isn't, I'll catch it in the Pokeball I've been using all along (I hope it works this time). After I'm done catching it, I'll keep throwing sand at Aggron constantly until it's either fully blinded or weakened.

Wolfsong
22nd December 2003, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Cheesey

Nala98

All of the Eevee family use Helping Hands on Steve, and it helps him to relax. You recall him into his pokeball so he can rest, and you thank the Blissey for her help. She looks up at you in a friendly way and says "I couldn't just stand there and watch him. Besides, I love helping others!" Then a you catch a movement from the corner of your eye - There's a Teddiursa scampering through the grass, searching for honey. What do you want to do?


Meadow

I'll leave it alone and continue looking around after i recall everyone into their poke balls.

Cheesey

You continue on through the North Caverns, happy with your recent captures. As you continue on, something drips on your head and you look up to see that it was a stalactite that had dripped on you. As you continue on into the next room, you find a young absol playing with a young sneasel. A walrein watches them with a look on its face as if remembering a time when it was young. A smoochum spots you and runs straight at you and jumps trying to reach your face. What will you do?

Cheesey
22nd December 2003, 12:06 PM
Aquatic Fury


Originally posted by Aquatic Fury

Desert
X_x;; I'll run over, chuck some sand at Aggron's eyes myself, and then I'll chuck the boulder at it. Then, once the Diglett is free, I'll catch it in my Pokeball.

'Chuck' doesn't mean 'roll' in my understanding.

You toss a pokeball at the Diglett after checking that it's alright, and it goes in without fail. ~ Diglett, M, Lv 8 ~ Congratulations. You continue to throw sand at Aggron to blind it, and it stops in its tracks. Seeing that you aren't going to stop any time soon, the enraged beast stomps off, furious to see such a rude trainer, determined to blind a pokemon. Then once he's away, a Numel waddles up to you on his stubby legs and asks you what happened. What do you want to do?

Nala98

You return everyone and continue through the Meadow. You can't find anything, but soon you encounter a surprisingly tall tree nearby. You go over to it, and find that there's a Tropius desperate to eat the leaves from it, but unfortunately he isn't big enough. A Treecko is up the tree, running about hurriedly for some reason. Then it climbs down and runs about some more, whilst Tropius continues to try and get leaves. What do you want to do?


Originally posted by Nala98

Cheesey

You continue on through the North Caverns, happy with your recent captures. As you continue on, something drips on your head and you look up to see that it was a stalactite that had dripped on you. As you continue on into the next room, you find a young absol playing with a young sneasel. A walrein watches them with a look on its face as if remembering a time when it was young. A smoochum spots you and runs straight at you and jumps trying to reach your face. What will you do?

North Caverns

I think I'll go to the South Caverns now.

Ice Maiden
22nd December 2003, 12:26 PM
Originally Posted by Cheesey
You cautiously tiptoe a bit closer to the pokemon and a couple of Kabuto hear you. They turn around and look at you with their creepy, glowing eyes. Soon all of them are looking at you suspiciously, and Feraligatr looks over to see what they're doing. Then he notices you, and stands up tall... Then he starts to stomp towards you. o_o What are you going to do?

I'll send out Alakazam and tell him to use Psychic if the Feraligatr tries to hurt me ;_;

Knight of Time
22nd December 2003, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey

DarkPrince The Dark Knight

Ignoring the two pokemon that came up to you, you wander on down the passage, your footsteps echoing surprisingly loudly. Then something dashes past you... And you have no idea what it was. Then it darts back, and catch it standing still - It's a Sneasel, and it continues to run back and forth. There's a Wynaut standing in front of you, sitting watching the Sneasel. A Lunatone is examining some engravements on the wall... You can't see them from where you are, though. What do you want to do?

South Caverns

I'll continue further into the lighted passage.

Moonlight Espeon
22nd December 2003, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey

Aquatic Fury


You toss a pokeball at the Diglett after checking that it's alright, and it goes in without fail. ~ Diglett, M, Lv 8 ~ Congratulations. You continue to throw sand at Aggron to blind it, and it stops in its tracks. Seeing that you aren't going to stop any time soon, the enraged beast stomps off, furious to see such a rude trainer, determined to blind a pokemon. Then once he's away, a Numel waddles up to you on his stubby legs and asks you what happened. What do you want to do?

I'll tell the Numel that an Aggron encountered me, and it tried to attack me so I threw sand at it to try to ward it away. Then I'll pet it and say that it's okay now and the Aggron isn't going to attack anymore.

soggy_cardboard
22nd December 2003, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey
soggy_cardboard

Aipom manages to get the hook out of Starmie's leg without hurting it too much, and Starmie feels a lot better after Spinda uses Wish on it. It dives under the water, and you continue your journey in the Forest. As you enter, a couple of Ledyba flutter down from the trees and look up at you with big, curious eyes. A Chikorita also wanders over to you, and it brushes against your leg. What do you want to do?

Continue looking pls

Green Lanturn
22nd December 2003, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey
Green Lanturn

You greet the Gligar, and then you continue on through the hot desert. Your shoes have so much sand in them it's difficult to walk, so you sit on a rock that isn't too hot and tip as much of the sand out as you can. A curious Trapinch walks over on its stubby legs to you and watches as the sand pours out. Then a Lairon runs over to the Trapinch and cries out breathlessly "Where have you been?!" What do you want to do?
Desert~Rhyhorn, Spheal

Um, 1 queation, is it possible to catch 2 pokemon at once?

Ill ask the Lairon what it means and send out Rhyhorn to talk with them. Ill have Rhyhorn ask if one(or both) want to come along and show a great ball and a poke-ball(or just the pokeball for trapinch if only one.)


~GL

Tidra
22nd December 2003, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey

Tidra

You wave to the Gastly and Shedinja and say goodbye, and continue on with Banshee through the caverns. Banshee seems to be feeling a lot better now. As she's telling you how she was feeling before, you encounter a large body of water. She stops talking, and she looks into the glistening pond curiously. Then a Walrein comes up to the surface! Its tusks are extra sharp, and its blubber makes it look huge! It starts to swim around a bit, ignoring you and the Misdreavus at your side. What do you want to do?

North Caves



Keep walking.

Wolfsong
22nd December 2003, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey

Aquatic FuryNala98

You return everyone and continue through the Meadow. You can't find anything, but soon you encounter a surprisingly tall tree nearby. You go over to it, and find that there's a Tropius desperate to eat the leaves from it, but unfortunately he isn't big enough. A Treecko is up the tree, running about hurriedly for some reason. Then it climbs down and runs about some more, whilst Tropius continues to try and get leaves. What do you want to do? [/B]


Meadow

I'll leave them alone and continue my search, since i'm after something specific ^^

Cheesey

Upon seeing the smoochum, you high tail it out of the north caverns leaving nothing but a path of smoke. You keep running till you have to take a breath, but by then you have reached the safty of the Southern Caverns. As you try to catch your breath a poochyena and a houndour look at you curiously. as a Caravanha flops around outside his tiny pool, seems he was a bit too curious. What will you do?

Ice_Maiden

Location Please

As the feraligater continues to stomp towards you, you send out your alakazam. However, the feraligater stops about a foot from you and picks up a hurt mudkip. He looks at you and then at the kabuto angerily as if trying to decide who hurt it. What will you do?

Dark Prince the Dark Knight

You continue through the lighted passage weaving through staligmites. After squeezing through a particular narrow pair you enter into a much roomier room. There you find a torchic running around exercising. You also find a pair of spoinks bouncing tryingto reach a sableye who is floating and laughing crazily. What will you do?

Aquatic Fury

Location please.

The numel nodds and appreciates your honest answer. It's curosity satisfied, it wanders off. As you continue looking around the area, you spy a growlithe that is asleep. You also notice an iritated looking phanpy. It tried following its nose to water, but it only found a mudkip. What will you do?

Moonlight Espeon
22nd December 2003, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Nala98
Aquatic Fury

Location please.

The numel nodds and appreciates your honest answer. It's curosity satisfied, it wanders off. As you continue looking around the area, you spy a growlithe that is asleep. You also notice an iritated looking phanpy. It tried following its nose to water, but it only found a mudkip. What will you do?

Location: Desert

I'll slowly walk over to the Phanpy and pick it up. Then, I'll ask it what's wrong. If it mentions that it needs water, I'll call out my newly acquired Diglett and ask it to search for water. If it finds any, I'll ask Phanpy to follow Diglett and I.

Ice Maiden
23rd December 2003, 04:35 AM
Originally Posted by Nala98
As the feraligater continues to stomp towards you, you send out your alakazam. However, the feraligater stops about a foot from you and picks up a hurt mudkip. He looks at you and then at the kabuto angerily as if trying to decide who hurt it. What will you do?

River ^^;
I'll tell the Feraligatr that I didn't hurt the Mudkip, then I'll see if there's anything I can do to help it.

Cheesey
23rd December 2003, 09:41 AM
soggy_cardboard

Remember your location. I know where you are and you're good with the rule, but just remember ^^

You continue walking on through the forest, the huge trees towering above all the pokemon. A Roselia totters across the path you're following and sits down, trying to make a small whirlwind to put leaves into. You don't have any idea why she'd want to do this, but as you're thinking a couple of Farfetch'd fly over your head and down onto the ground again. Then, just as they're looking quite calm, they start to bonk each other on the head with their celery! What do you want to do?

Green Lanturn

Yes, you can catch two pokemon at once.

Lairon replies indignantly "I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to Trapinch." Then Rhyhorn asks both of them if they'd like to come along with you on your journey - Trapinch thinks it sounds exciting, and nods his head before getting sucked up into the pokeball. ~ Trapinch, F, Lv 11 ~ Lairon pouts, and goes off to talk to some other pokemon. What do you want to do?

Tidra

You continue to travel through the North Caverns, and it isn't long until you hear a cautious whispering. o_o As you get nearer to the sound, you see a couple of Sneasel in a corner, whispering about something... You don't know what, though. Could be gossip, news, rumours, anything. As you're pondering over the matter a Smoochum hurries over to you and starts to stomp on your foot. x_o You try and get it to get off of you but it continues to stamp on you. What do you want to do

Nala98

You pass the Tropius and Treecko without interfering with their affairs, and encounter a couple of Zigzagoon playing tag soon after. They run round in circles round you, so near that you can feel their bristly fur. Then they stop for a while to catch their breath, and they roll about in the grass, enjoying the weather. A sudden flurry of sparks catches your attention from the corner of your eye, and you see a Plusle charging up its power. What do you want to do?

Aquatic Fury

You try and pick up the Phanphy, but it doesn't really want strangers picking it up at random. You ask it what's wrong anyway, and it says its thirsty... And it wants to drink water. You tell Diglett to search for water, but after about 15 minutes it comes back and it hasn't found anything. x_x Phanphy begins to whine pitifully... What do you want to do?

Ice_Maiden

You insist that you didn't touch Mudkip, and the Feraligatr seems to see in your face that you mean it. He then turns to the Kabuto, who only shuffle about a bit, not saying anything. The Feraligatr is about to swipe them, but you quickly ask if you can help the poor Mudkip, desperately trying to keep those Kabuto undamaged. Feraligatr turns round and says gruffly "If you can help her, go ahead. I can't bear to see her sad and there isn't anything I can do." What do you want to do?


Originally posted by Nala98

Cheesey

Upon seeing the smoochum, you high tail it out of the north caverns leaving nothing but a path of smoke. You keep running till you have to take a breath, but by then you have reached the safty of the Southern Caverns. As you try to catch your breath a poochyena and a houndour look at you curiously. as a Caravanha flops around outside his tiny pool, seems he was a bit too curious. What will you do?

South Caverns

I'll wave to the Poochyena and Houndour, before putting Carvanha back in his pool, but being careful of his Rough Skin. Then I'll continue on.

Moonlight Espeon
23rd December 2003, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by Cheesey
Aquatic Fury

You try and pick up the Phanphy, but it doesn't really want strangers picking it up at random. You ask it what's wrong anyway, and it says its thirsty... And it wants to drink water. You tell Diglett to search for water, but after about 15 minutes it comes back and it hasn't found anything. x_x Phanphy begins to whine pitifully... What do you want to do?
Location: Desert

;-; I'll call Diglett back into my Pokeball, and I'll ask if the Phanpy wants to come with me to search for water. I'll promise it that I'll find it water eventually if it would be willing to come with me. If it's willing to come for water, I'll transfer to the River XD

Wolfsong
23rd December 2003, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Cheesey

Nala98

You pass the Tropius and Treecko without interfering with their affairs, and encounter a couple of Zigzagoon playing tag soon after. They run round in circles round you, so near that you can feel their bristly fur. Then they stop for a while to catch their breath, and they roll about in the grass, enjoying the weather. A sudden flurry of sparks catches your attention from the corner of your eye, and you see a Plusle charging up its power. What do you want to do?


Meadow

I'mm wave at the zigzagoon, before continuing on

Cheesey

You wave at the poochyena and the houdour who run up and sniff you. Once their curosity is satisfied, the run off. You walk over to the flopping carvanha, and attempt to help him back into his pool. Tryingto be careful, you still get a scratch but the fact that the ccarvanha doesn't bite you seems to show that he is thankful. As you continue on into the next room, you come across a tired looking ninetales with a torchic fast asleep on her head. She sees you and gives you a pleading look. A spoink is aslo bouncing around the room. What will you do?

Aquatic Fury

Although wary of strangers, the phanpy's thirst wins over and he agrees to tag along with you. Smiling you chance location to the beautiful river. The phanpy squeals with delight and runs toward it and begins to drink the water. As you look around, you notice a shelgon watching protectively over a young spheal. A remoraid is happily swimming just under the surface of the water.. What will you do?

Knight of Time
23rd December 2003, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Nala98

Dark Prince the Dark Knight

You continue through the lighted passage weaving through staligmites. After squeezing through a particular narrow pair you enter into a much roomier room. There you find a torchic running around exercising. You also find a pair of spoinks bouncing tryingto reach a sableye who is floating and laughing crazily. What will you do?

I'll keep going deeper into the lighted passage.

*Murkrow
23rd December 2003, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey



Sneasel(h)Obsessive

You kindly wave at the Torchic who is bored out of his mind by now, and wander on into the next room, thinking about what might await you in it. You hear a slight buzzing sound, and see Yanma zipping about. Its the speed of their wings that's making the noise... You watch as they continue to fly about. The atmosphere is hectic but you have no idea why they're rushing... And neither does the little Bulbasaur who has just sat down beside your foot. What do you want to do?


West Caverns

I'll smile and reach down to pat Bulbasaur on the head, then continue onto the next room.

Moonlight Espeon
23rd December 2003, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Nala98
Aquatic Fury

Although wary of strangers, the phanpy's thirst wins over and he agrees to tag along with you. Smiling you chance location to the beautiful river. The phanpy squeals with delight and runs toward it and begins to drink the water. As you look around, you notice a shelgon watching protectively over a young spheal. A remoraid is happily swimming just under the surface of the water.. What will you do?

Location: River

I'll send out Diglett to play with Phanpy and to greet the Remoraid. When they're done playing, I'll go over to Phanpy and ask it if it would be willing to come with me. If it says yes, I'll use a Pokeball on it.
Once that's done, I'll go over to the Shelgon and greet it. Then, I'll ask it if there's something wrong with the little Spheal it's guarding or if it's just lost.

Tidra
23rd December 2003, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey


Tidra

You continue to travel through the North Caverns, and it isn't long until you hear a cautious whispering. o_o As you get nearer to the sound, you see a couple of Sneasel in a corner, whispering about something... You don't know what, though. Could be gossip, news, rumours, anything. As you're pondering over the matter a Smoochum hurries over to you and starts to stomp on your foot. x_o You try and get it to get off of you but it continues to stamp on you. What do you want to do.

North Cavern



Pick up the Smoochum and ask if it needs somthing.

Pikachu101
23rd December 2003, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Nala98

Pikachu101

You thwap the mightyena over hte head then run as if you life depended on it. You can hear the Mightyena's howl echo through the caverns and soon you come to a halt. O.O There in front of you is a whole pack of poochyenas and Mightyena's. They do not look very happy. It seems that the mightyen that you thwaped on hte head was their alpha. Also a few sneasels seem to join with the poochyenas and Mightyenas. What will you do now?[/color]

North Caves

I'll send out Odd Eye again to use Sweet Scent and then I'll grab him and start running the other way.

soggy_cardboard
23rd December 2003, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Cheesy
soggy_cardboard

Remember your location. I know where you are and you're good with the rule, but just remember ^^

You continue walking on through the forest, the huge trees towering above all the pokemon. A Roselia totters across the path you're following and sits down, trying to make a small whirlwind to put leaves into. You don't have any idea why she'd want to do this, but as you're thinking a couple of Farfetch'd fly over your head and down onto the ground again. Then, just as they're looking quite calm, they start to bonk each other on the head with their celery! What do you want to do?
XD I'll send out ditto, get it to transfom into Farfetch'd. I'll then tell it to bonk itself in the head, and continue on =)

>Forest ;)<

Girafarig
23rd December 2003, 06:30 PM
Hey! I'd like to join! Can I start out in the Desert? And, I'm supposed to get five special PokeBalls, correct? If so, I'll take 2 Fast Balls, 2 Heavy Balls, and 1 Lure Ball.

Green Lanturn
23rd December 2003, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey
Green Lanturn

Yes, you can catch two pokemon at once.

Lairon replies indignantly "I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to Trapinch." Then Rhyhorn asks both of them if they'd like to come along with you on your journey - Trapinch thinks it sounds exciting, and nods his head before getting sucked up into the pokeball. ~ Trapinch, F, Lv 11 ~ Lairon pouts, and goes off to talk to some other pokemon. What do you want to do?

Desert

Ill call the Lairon out and send out Rhyhorn to tackle it.

~GL

Angel Blossom
23rd December 2003, 10:08 PM
Hi again. I'm starting over, since I totally forgot where I left off.

I'd like to go to the desert, please. :D

Unfortunately, I'll have to let go of all of my Captees except for Auburn, the Charizard, and Kiera, the Aerodactyl. That means I'm letting go of a Feraligatr [F], 2 Eevees [M], and 1 Milotic [F]. So sorry for doing this..

Ice Maiden
24th December 2003, 09:19 AM
Originally Posted by Cheesey
You insist that you didn't touch Mudkip, and the Feraligatr seems to see in your face that you mean it. He then turns to the Kabuto, who only shuffle about a bit, not saying anything. The Feraligatr is about to swipe them, but you quickly ask if you can help the poor Mudkip, desperately trying to keep those Kabuto undamaged. Feraligatr turns round and says gruffly "If you can help her, go ahead. I can't bear to see her sad and there isn't anything I can do." What do you want to do?

River
I'll go over to the Mudkip and ask her what the matter is. If she won't tell me, I'll ask Alakazam to find out...

Cheesey
24th December 2003, 10:16 AM
Nala98

You wave to the adorable little raccoons, and then you carry on walking through the Meadow. As you're walking, you see what loks like some leaves walking across your path. O_o Under closer inspection you figure out it's an Oddish, just walking around in the grass. There's also an Azurill near a little stream, splashing its tail in it and giggling afterwards. It notices you, and gives you an '^_^' sort of expression. What do you want to do?

DarkPrince

You continue on, out of the spacious room and into a surprisingly small area. It's also very low, as you realise when you bump your head. x_x You rub your sore noddle in pain and then see a Houndoom lying in the corner, softly snoring. You cautiously study it, to make sure that it is asleep... Houndooms can be very vicious. Then it rolls over and your heart skips a beat, but it's still snoozing... What do you want to do?

Sneasel(h)Obsessive

You pat the Bulbasaur on the head (as you seem to do with quite a lot of pokemon =P) and continue on to the next room. This area has a small pond near the centre, and as you near the rippling waters you see lots of Tentacool swimming about. You look in for a while, and then you see a faint red glow... There is a Tentacruel right at the very bottom! None of the pokemon seem to be disturbed by you looking at them, thankfully. What do you want to do?

Aquatic Fury

Diglett and Phanphy go over and greet the Remoraid, whilst you go over and try to strike up a conversation with the Shelgon. It says that the Spheal doesn't know where its mother (a Sealeo) is, so he's taking care of it. She's too young to be left alone. She thinks you don't look too threatening either, thankfully. You ask Phanphy if it'd be willing to come along with you, but it shakes its head as it would rather live its life in the desert as a free animal. What do you want to do?

Tidra

You pick up the rather violent little Smoochum and ask it what's wrong. It pouts and says "You've come into our part of the caves!" Suddenly a massive group of Smoochum appear, ready to attack you in 'their own way' =P. Then even more Smoochum appear... And they all make their terrifying kissy lips faces. o_o What are you going to do?!

Pikachu101

Odd Eye uses Sweet Scent, which thankfully distracts the pokemon long enough for you to run away through a passage to your left. You run, your footsteps echoing until you think you've ran enough. Then you hear snuffles at your feet, and see a Swinub at your feet... well, snuffling. O_o It seems to be attracted by some sort of scent that comes from you, and continues to sniff you. o_o There's a Delibird nearby, waddling beside a wall, inspecting little ice crystals wedged in them. What do you want to do?

soggy_cardboard

Ditto transforms, bonks, and you continue on. =P You're perfectly cheerful until you walk into a Miltank pat. x_x Eeewww. You try looking for a body of water to wash your shoes in, and you see a stream with an Azurill splashing its tail in. You walk over, and also see a familiar sort of face - Nala98's on the other side of the stream! You smile, and then you wash your shoes. A Raticate stirs nearby a bush, and starts to chew on some twigs. O_o What do you want to do?

Girafarig

^^ Welcome.

You start off your journey in the Desert, a hot sandy place where you have to be careful not to get sunburn. You're just about to start walking through when a couple of Cubone run up to you and look at you through their skull helmets. Then they start to poke your leg with their bones. o.o As you're trying to stop them poking you, a nearby rock makes a noise. O_o You look at it closer, and realise its actually a Nosepass. It isn't moving, it just makes the occasional honk. What do you want to do?

Green Lanturn

O_o The Lairon went away to talk to other pokemon... So, I can't really update you. What are you gonna do? XD

Angel Blossom

Welcome back, Kris. I don't understand why you have to let them go, but bye anyway...

You go to the desert, making sure you don't cast your eyes too near the blazing sun - It'll hurt if you do. x_x You start walking, your footprints imprinted in the grainy sand with every step you take. It isn't long until you get the impression something is following you. o_o You turn around to look at what might be there, and see a body, decorated with a blazing mixture of red, orange and yellow. You look at its face, and it's a fully grown Magmar! What do you want to do?

Ice_Maiden

The Mudkip turns and shows you a huge red cut on his tail. It's bleeding badly, and she's crying pitifully. You give her a little cuddle to reassure her that it'll be okay, and Feraligatr's face softens when it sees that you're such a kind soul. What do you want to do?


Originally posted by Nala98

Cheesey

You wave at the poochyena and the houdour who run up and sniff you. Once their curosity is satisfied, the run off. You walk over to the flopping carvanha, and attempt to help him back into his pool. Tryingto be careful, you still get a scratch but the fact that the ccarvanha doesn't bite you seems to show that he is thankful. As you continue on into the next room, you come across a tired looking ninetales with a torchic fast asleep on her head. She sees you and gives you a pleading look. A spoink is aslo bouncing around the room. What will you do?

South Caverns

I'll carefully lift Torchic off of Ninetales head, being sure not to wake it, and put it down in a comfortable position. Then I'll ask Ninetales if it would like to come on my adventures. If she wants to I'll hold out an Ultra Ball. If she doesn't want to, I'll continue on.

Moonlight Espeon
24th December 2003, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Cheesey
Aquatic Fury

Diglett and Phanphy go over and greet the Remoraid, whilst you go over and try to strike up a conversation with the Shelgon. It says that the Spheal doesn't know where its mother (a Sealeo) is, so he's taking care of it. She's too young to be left alone. She thinks you don't look too threatening either, thankfully. You ask Phanphy if it'd be willing to come along with you, but it shakes its head as it would rather live its life in the desert as a free animal. What do you want to do?

;_; I'll frown after Phanpy says that, and then I'll go back over to the Shelgon. I'll tell it that I can go looking for its mother if it helped me. If it agrees, then I'll ask the little Spheal nicely if it remembers where its mom and it were separated. Then, Shelgon, Diglett and I will all follow Spheal to look for its mother.

Knight of Time
24th December 2003, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey

DarkPrince

You continue on, out of the spacious room and into a surprisingly small area. It's also very low, as you realise when you bump your head. x_x You rub your sore noddle in pain and then see a Houndoom lying in the corner, softly snoring. You cautiously study it, to make sure that it is asleep... Houndooms can be very vicious. Then it rolls over and your heart skips a beat, but it's still snoozing... What do you want to do?

South Caverns

I'll quietly (and very carefully) tiptoe past the Houndoom, but if it wakes up and decides to attack me, I'll send Brutus out to rattle the Houndoom with Earthquakes (not strong ones or weak ones, just roughly in between) until it is weakened enough so that I can easily get past with Brutus.

soggy_cardboard
24th December 2003, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey
soggy_cardboard

Ditto transforms, bonks, and you continue on. =P You're perfectly cheerful until you walk into a Miltank pat. x_x Eeewww. You try looking for a body of water to wash your shoes in, and you see a stream with an Azurill splashing its tail in. You walk over, and also see a familiar sort of face - Nala98's on the other side of the stream! You smile, and then you wash your shoes. A Raticate stirs nearby a bush, and starts to chew on some twigs. O_o What do you want to do?
I'll Wave to Nala98, and tell Ditto to fly over there, and give her a friendly bonk on the head. =P Then I'll continue lookin around...
=)

>Forest<

Wild Eevee
24th December 2003, 02:42 PM
Machop goes over to Absol and asks it about the jewel, but it seems to be too fascinated by it to answer. Machop asks it again, louder this time... nothing. Then Machop shouts it out, and Absol swipes a paw at him and Machop goes flying across the room. You hurry over to your poor pokemon, and you glare at the Absol for doing what he did. Absol then starts to try and claw the gem out of the wall. What do you want to do?

East cavern


First I'll make sure that Machop's ok then I'll see if Absol needs any help.

pokemasterfrank
24th December 2003, 02:48 PM
*plops in* No school (y)


Kelly
Remember to put the location next time :o

The Spheal shakes its head, its memory not too good. It begins to wander though, motioning for you to follow along to help it find it's parents. You all wander along the riverside, hoping to find the parents. You see a Swinub sunbathing on the shore and a Lapras softly singing to itself as it swims around. A group of Totodile are playing tag using water gun on the shore. One of them notice you and blast you. What do you do?


Kyle
Something that always befuddled me was the fact that people expect you to memorize what the Pokemon is by nickname o_O What is Brutus? O_o

You quickly tiptoe around the Houndoom, hoping to manuver around it without it waking up. You hear barking and you quickly turn around, fear overcoming you. You fall over as you see the Houndoom clawing at the air, eyes still closed. You wipe off the sweatdrops that have formed on your forehead and walk on. After your encounter with the Houndoom, you sit down on a rock and let out a big sigh, glad that that was over. A pack of Charmander wander through, staring at you with puzzled looks. What do you do?


Soggy
You watch as Ditto flutter over to Amy and bonks her on the head. You smile and wave at her as she waves back. As Ditto soars back, you step back and take in a whiff of the fresh forest air. The birds chirp all around you, busy soaring around in the air, gathering food for their young. You see a Paras pushing up a large berry up a tree, manuvering it into a hole in a treetrunk. What do you do?


Cheesey
The Ninetails thanks you for your kind act but says no to your offer. It does, however, point you toward a cave with many playful Vulpix. In the corner of your eye, you see a few Natu flying around. What do you do?

Wolfsong
24th December 2003, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey

Nala98

You wave to the adorable little raccoons, and then you carry on walking through the Meadow. As you're walking, you see what loks like some leaves walking across your path. O_o Under closer inspection you figure out it's an Oddish, just walking around in the grass. There's also an Azurill near a little stream, splashing its tail in it and giggling afterwards. It notices you, and gives you an '^_^' sort of expression. What do you want to do?

Meadow

I'll wave at the azurill, before continuing on searching for the elusive pokemon that i'm after XD

soggy_cardboard
24th December 2003, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by pokemasterfrank
Soggy

You watch as Ditto flutter over to Amy and bonks her on the head. You smile and wave at her as she waves back. As Ditto soars back, you step back and take in a whiff of the fresh forest air. The birds chirp all around you, busy soaring around in the air, gathering food for their young. You see a Paras pushing up a large berry up a tree, manuvering it into a hole in a treetrunk. What do you do?
Continue on...

>Forest<

Ice Maiden
25th December 2003, 12:42 AM
Originally Posted by Cheesey
The Mudkip turns and shows you a huge red cut on his tail. It's bleeding badly, and she's crying pitifully. You give her a little cuddle to reassure her that it'll be okay, and Feraligatr's face softens when it sees that you're such a kind soul. What do you want to do?

River
I'll take my, uh...jacket off and soak it in water from the river. Then I'll wrap the jacket around Mudkip's tail.

Green Lanturn
25th December 2003, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by Cheesey
Green Lanturn

O_o The Lairon went away to talk to other pokemon... So, I can't really update you. What are you gonna do? XD
Desert

Um, ok, well then Ill just skip along my merry way, lol. Continue going.


~GL

Cheesey
26th December 2003, 06:45 AM
Nala98

You give the Azurill a little wave before wandering on through the Meadow, wondering as to when you'll encounter the pokemon you're so desperate to get. As you're walking along you hear a bleating noise, and see a Mareep sniffing the air, his nose twitching cutely. Then he goes back to munching on sme tasty grass, as a couple of Hoppip drift over him and come to talk to you. One nestles in your hair, reminding you of that Jumpluff which did the exact same thing a while ago. The other just moves around in the breeze a bit, occasionally squeaking. O_o What do you want to do?

soggy_cardboard

You continue on through the forest, getting scents from the pine trees that surround you. You hear a twittering in your ear and turn to see a couple of Natu hopping about from branch to branch on a small tree, pecking at leaves. Then something cold brushes againt your back, and a shiver runs down your spine. Turning around slowly, you look to see what it was. You can't see anything, so you turn back and shout out in surprise. There's a Haunter right in front of you, its tongue hanging out, making you feel uncomfortable. What do you want to do?

Ice_Maiden

You dip your jacket in the water and wrap it round the poor little pokemons tail carefully, so as not to hurt it too much. The Mudkip takes deep breaths because the icy waters sting her wound, but she soon grows used to it and relaxes a bit more. After a little while you take of your jacket to see how her tail is coping - It seems to have stopped bleeding now. "Thanks for your help." The Feraligatr says graciously. "I don't know what I'd have done if you hadn't showed up. Thanks again." And with that, the caring father picks up his daughter and rocks her back and forth in his arms, reassuring her, making her feel comfy. What do you want to do?

Green Lanturn

You wander on through the hot hot desert, and you stop to take a breath. You're sweating like crazy, but there isn't much you an do about that. After you've stopped for a breather, you walk on and see a huge thing, gleaming in the sunlight. You shield your eyes so as not to get dazzled, and walk a little closer. Then you realise it's a gigantic Steelix, holding its head high and shining like nothing you've ever seen before. What do you want to do?


Originally posted by pokemasterfrank

Cheesey

The Ninetails thanks you for your kind act but says no to your offer. It does, however, point you toward a cave with many playful Vulpix. In the corner of your eye, you see a few Natu flying around. What do you do?

South Caverns

I'll continue walking. ^^

Wolfsong
26th December 2003, 06:58 AM
Originally posted by Cheesey

Nala98

You give the Azurill a little wave before wandering on through the Meadow, wondering as to when you'll encounter the pokemon you're so desperate to get. As you're walking along you hear a bleating noise, and see a Mareep sniffing the air, his nose twitching cutely. Then he goes back to munching on sme tasty grass, as a couple of Hoppip drift over him and come to talk to you. One nestles in your hair, reminding you of that Jumpluff which did the exact same thing a while ago. The other just moves around in the breeze a bit, occasionally squeaking. O_o What do you want to do?


Meadow

I'll wave at teh others and continue on with the hitch hiking hoppip. ^^

Cheesey

Not seeing anything that interests you, you conintue on but you hear footsteps padding after you. Seems one of the vulpix had spotted you and took a liking. Anyways, she is following you, when you both hear a yelp that sounds like its coming from a pokemon in pain. As you approach, you see a Camerupt pinning a houndour who looks to be in a very poor shape. The vulpix has a look of shock on its face. What will you do?

Knight of Time
26th December 2003, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by pokemasterfrank

Kyle
Something that always befuddled me was the fact that people expect you to memorize what the Pokemon is by nickname o_O What is Brutus? O_o

You quickly tiptoe around the Houndoom, hoping to manuver around it without it waking up. You hear barking and you quickly turn around, fear overcoming you. You fall over as you see the Houndoom clawing at the air, eyes still closed. You wipe off the sweatdrops that have formed on your forehead and walk on. After your encounter with the Houndoom, you sit down on a rock and let out a big sigh, glad that that was over. A pack of Charmander wander through, staring at you with puzzled looks. What do you do?

South Caverns

Brutus is the male Poliwrath I caught at the Lake (he is one level higher than the one he was at when caught (he is L21).

I'll wave to the Charmander group as I walk on.

Pikachu101
26th December 2003, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by Cheesey

Pikachu101

Odd Eye uses Sweet Scent, which thankfully distracts the pokemon long enough for you to run away through a passage to your left. You run, your footsteps echoing until you think you've ran enough. Then you hear snuffles at your feet, and see a Swinub at your feet... well, snuffling. O_o It seems to be attracted by some sort of scent that comes from you, and continues to sniff you. o_o There's a Delibird nearby, waddling beside a wall, inspecting little ice crystals wedged in them. What do you want to do?

North Caves

I'll ask the little Swinub what it smells on me.

Tidra
26th December 2003, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by Cheesey

Tidra


You pick up the rather violent little Smoochum and ask it what's wrong. It pouts and says "You've come into our part of the caves!" Suddenly a massive group of Smoochum appear, ready to attack you in 'their own way' =P. Then even more Smoochum appear... And they all make their terrifying kissy lips faces. o_o What are you going to do?!

North Caves


I'll put the Smoochum down and run out of those caves. Can I go to the Meadow?

Cheesey
26th December 2003, 10:58 AM
Nala98

You wander on through the Meadow, the Hoppip nestled in your hair, feeling very comfortable there. As you're walking you see a bright yellow glow. You walk on closer, convinced the glow must be good because it's so beautiful. When you reach it you see an Ampharos plodding about. It looks over at you, and smiles warmly. Then you look up to hear a twittering in a nearby tree - There's a Swablu there, chirping and singing to its hearts content. Then it flies down and starts to pad about on Ampharos' head, and he just laughs. What do you want to do?

DarkPrince The Dark Knight

You wave to the Charmander as you walk on through the South Caverns, hoping to encounter some strong pokemon. You hear a quiet hissing, and you look around yourself cautiously. Then you see a Kadabra bending a metal spoon, except it seems to be a lot more focused than you'd expect... It seems to want to bend it in a very precise way. Then you hear a clip-cop of hooves and notice a Girafarig trotting towards you. What do you want to do?

Pikachu101

The Swinub doesn't smell anything in particular on you, it's just sniffing you to see if it can tell where you were before. Then it starts to shuffle about on the floor, which seems rather random. O_o The Delibird continues to examine the wall, and then it suddenly starts trying to get one of them out. o_o It's furiously chiselling away at it, desperate to remove it. Swimnub walks over, and sees if a Powder Snow attack will help it come out, but it didnt work. What do you want to do?

Tidra

You run away to the meadow, a peaceful place where pokemon openly roam the area. You see a Snubbull eating some berries happily as soon as you enter, and it looks very cheerful. There's also what looks like a leaf walking through the grass... O_o But then you realise it's a Lotad which is looking for a pond to swim in. You also look around an see a Tropius munching on some leaves on a rather tall tree - It seems to be lunchtime for the pokemon. What do you want to do?


Originally posted by Nala98

Cheesey

Not seeing anything that interests you, you conintue on but you hear footsteps padding after you. Seems one of the vulpix had spotted you and took a liking. Anyways, she is following you, when you both hear a yelp that sounds like its coming from a pokemon in pain. As you approach, you see a Camerupt pinning a houndour who looks to be in a very poor shape. The vulpix has a look of shock on its face. What will you do?

South Caverns

X.x I'll send out Tourniquet [Absol, M, Lv 15] and tell him to use Shadow Ball on that Camerupt until he's off that poor Houndour. Then I'll send out Bolt [Jolteon, M, Lv 9] to use Wish on the Houndour while I ask if Camerupt would like to battle Tourniquet.

Wolfsong
26th December 2003, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Cheesey

Nala98

You wander on through the Meadow, the Hoppip nestled in your hair, feeling very comfortable there. As you're walking you see a bright yellow glow. You walk on closer, convinced the glow must be good because it's so beautiful. When you reach it you see an Ampharos plodding about. It looks over at you, and smiles warmly. Then you look up to hear a twittering in a nearby tree - There's a Swablu there, chirping and singing to its hearts content. Then it flies down and starts to pad about on Ampharos' head, and he just laughs. What do you want to do?



Meadow

Yay! XD If that swablu is shiny or unusually colored i'll send out steve my jolteon to use thunder wave on the swablu then i'll toss an ultra ball. If its normal, I'll just toss a crystal ball and see what happens

Cheesey

You send out your absol who has taken in the situation and nodds in undestanding ready to help his fellow dark type. He uses a single shadowball which immediately gets the camerupts attention as he approaches Tourniqut. They circle each other as you ask your jolteon to use wish on the houndour. It helps some but the poor houndour isn't fully healed as he staggers to his paws. He licks your hand in thanks and you ask the camerupt if its willing to your absol. The camerumpt snorts and nodds his head yes. What will you do now?

Knight of Time
26th December 2003, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Cheesey

DarkPrince The Dark Knight

You wave to the Charmander as you walk on through the South Caverns, hoping to encounter some strong pokemon. You hear a quiet hissing, and you look around yourself cautiously. Then you see a Kadabra bending a metal spoon, except it seems to be a lot more focused than you'd expect... It seems to want to bend it in a very precise way. Then you hear a clip-cop of hooves and notice a Girafarig trotting towards you. What do you want to do?

South Caverns

I'll wave to the Kadabra and Girafarig as I keep going.

Girafarig
26th December 2003, 12:59 PM
Girafarig

^^ Welcome.

You start off your journey in the Desert, a hot sandy place where you have to be careful not to get sunburn. You're just about to start walking through when a couple of Cubone run up to you and look at you through their skull helmets. Then they start to poke your leg with their bones. o.o As you're trying to stop them poking you, a nearby rock makes a noise. O_o You look at it closer, and realise its actually a Nosepass. It isn't moving, it just makes the occasional honk. What do you want to do?

Desert

I'll think I'll approach.

soggy_cardboard
26th December 2003, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey
soggy_cardboard

You continue on through the forest, getting scents from the pine trees that surround you. You hear a twittering in your ear and turn to see a couple of Natu hopping about from branch to branch on a small tree, pecking at leaves. Then something cold brushes againt your back, and a shiver runs down your spine. Turning around slowly, you look to see what it was. You can't see anything, so you turn back and shout out in surprise. There's a Haunter right in front of you, its tongue hanging out, making you feel uncomfortable. What do you want to do?
Arh, I'll ignore it and continue on....

>Forest<

Wolfsong
26th December 2003, 04:29 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight

You wave at the pokemon as you leave them alone, continuing on, your footsteps echoing. as you enter you see a meditite hugging a smoochum. An exeggcute watches on miildly intersted. The smoochum spots you and starts crying and the meditite gets angry. What will you do?

Girafarig

You decide to try and get closer to the nosepass. You silently approach amused by the occasional honk, yet annoyed by the cubones who still continue to poke and prod you with their bones. You are within touching distance of the nosepass and you still don't think that its seen you when all of a sudden it jumps up and cries out. The two cubones run off crying and you try to calm your racing heart down. The nosepass sits down again and chuckles to itself. What will you do now?

soggy_cardboard

You continue lookinig around the forest as the trees get more dense and you have to be careful not to walk straight into a tree. All of a sudden you hear a blood-curdling cry from behind you. You spin around and hit your funny bone on a nearby tree. Holding your elbow you look up to see a dusclops. A ledyba flies by tring to get home, as a treecko seings through the trees. What will you do?

Jay
26th December 2003, 07:12 PM
Nala98
The Swablu is just normal coloured unfortunately, but you decide to chuck the Crystal Ball anyway to see what happens · After being absorbed into the ball, it shakes around on the ground for a few moments and at least ,the light fades indicating you've caught her! Congratulations! What would you like to do now?

Swablu (F) Level 9

Ice Maiden
26th December 2003, 10:08 PM
Originally Posted by Cheesey
You dip your jacket in the water and wrap it round the poor little pokemons tail carefully, so as not to hurt it too much. The Mudkip takes deep breaths because the icy waters sting her wound, but she soon grows used to it and relaxes a bit more. After a little while you take of your jacket to see how her tail is coping - It seems to have stopped bleeding now. "Thanks for your help." The Feraligatr says graciously. "I don't know what I'd have done if you hadn't showed up. Thanks again." And with that, the caring father picks up his daughter and rocks her back and forth in his arms, reassuring her, making her feel comfy. What do you want to do?

River
I'll go over to the Kabuto (if they're still there) and ask them if they were the ones that hurt the Mudkip.

Girafarig
27th December 2003, 01:29 AM
Girafarig

You decide to try and get closer to the nosepass. You silently approach amused by the occasional honk, yet annoyed by the cubones who still continue to poke and prod you with their bones. You are within touching distance of the nosepass and you still don't think that its seen you when all of a sudden it jumps up and cries out. The two cubones run off crying and you try to calm your racing heart down. The nosepass sits down again and chuckles to itself. What will you do now?

Desert

Okay, that's it, I'm gonna try and capture the little thing. But, I have no captured Pokemon, and I can't hardly wrestle a rock. Ah what the heck. I'm attacking it with myself.

Knight of Time
27th December 2003, 05:18 AM
Originally posted by Nala98

DarkPrince the Dark Knight

You wave at the pokemon as you leave them alone, continuing on, your footsteps echoing. as you enter you see a meditite hugging a smoochum. An exeggcute watches on miildly intersted. The smoochum spots you and starts crying and the meditite gets angry. What will you do?

South Caverns

I'm going to "put on" a quite confused look as I ask the Meditite and Smoochum what happened between them (aka why the Smoochum is crying, and why the Meditite is angry).

Cheesey
27th December 2003, 05:36 AM
Ice_Maiden

You ask the Kabuto (who have been very wuiet the whole time) if they hurt the Mudkip. They shuffle around a bit uncomfortably before one of them admits they did. "We didn't mean it." Pointing to one of the other Kabuto, he continued on: "He tripped over on the rock and was nearly knocked into Mudkip. Mudkip wasn't expecting it, and he rolled over so he'd avoid being crashed into - Unfortunately he rolled into a sharp rock and his tail started to bleed. We didn't really know what to do so we stayed quiet about it." You look over to the Mudkip who nods his head to show that they're telling the truth. What do you want to do?

Girafarig

You run towards that Nosepass but its magnetic force somehow manages to make it feel that it's punctured your leg. X_x You rub it to soothe it, as it hurts quite a lot. You look at it carefully, and come to the conclusion that there wouldn't be any point in trying that again - He'd hurt you again somehow. The only choice seems to be using a ball or just leaving it alone and carrying on. =| What do you want to do?

DarkPrince The Dark Knight

You ask why the Smoochum is crying and the Meditite replies "Isn't it obvious? We were perfectly happy before you came in and interrupted us!" The Smoochum continues to sob pitifully, and the Meditite grows even more angry. He gives you a piercing look, which obviously tells you you shouldn't be in this room. What do you want to do?


Originally posted by Nala98

Cheesey

You send out your absol who has taken in the situation and nodds in undestanding ready to help his fellow dark type. He uses a single shadowball which immediately gets the camerupts attention as he approaches Tourniqut. They circle each other as you ask your jolteon to use wish on the houndour. It helps some but the poor houndour isn't fully healed as he staggers to his paws. He licks your hand in thanks and you ask the camerupt if its willing to your absol. The camerumpt snorts and nodds his head yes. What will you do now?

South Caverns

I'll tell Bolt to use Wish on Houndour again, before telling Absol to use a Quick Attack on Camerupt, and before he can retaliate, use a quick Aerial Ace on him.

Knight of Time
27th December 2003, 05:44 AM
Originally posted by Cheesey

DarkPrince The Dark Knight

You ask why the Smoochum is crying and the Meditite replies "Isn't it obvious? We were perfectly happy before you came in and interrupted us!" The Smoochum continues to sob pitifully, and the Meditite grows even more angry. He gives you a piercing look, which obviously tells you you shouldn't be in this room. What do you want to do?

South Caverns

I'll keep on going (unless my path ends up blocked by the Meditite and/or Smoochum, forcing me to backtrack out of the room) as I apologize to both the Meditite and Smoochum, telling them both sincerely I didn't mean to bother them.

Green Lanturn
27th December 2003, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by Cheesy
Green Lanturn

You wander on through the hot hot desert, and you stop to take a breath. You're sweating like crazy, but there isn't much you an do about that. After you've stopped for a breather, you walk on and see a huge thing, gleaming in the sunlight. You shield your eyes so as not to get dazzled, and walk a little closer. Then you realise it's a gigantic Steelix, holding its head high and shining like nothing you've ever seen before. What do you want to do?

Desert

OOH! Ill greet him. If he attacks Ill send out Spheal to attack it with Ice Beam. If it doesnt attack and tries to get away, ill send Rhyhorn after it. If its chats with me(like all the strange pokemon have been before,lol) ill talk with it and send Trapinch to talk to it with me,lol.

~GL

Cheesey
27th December 2003, 09:53 AM
DarkPrince The Dark Knight

You apologise to the two pokemon, and Smoochum slowly begins to stop crying. The Meditite glares at you for a few moments before turning back to Smoochum and leaving you to carry on with your journey. You quietly walk on through the next passageway, which seems to be considerably longer than the ones you're used to. At the end of it you see a rather large pond situated in a huge domed room. You walk over to the glistening waters edge and look down into the depths. You can see a Starmie, easily recognisable because of its glittering crystal that shines several different colours. As you're looking in you here a clunking sound against a wall nearby, and look up to see a Metang who is hitting a wall rather violently. What do you want to do?

Green Lanturn

You greet the enormous pokemon, and he looks down at you. Realising he's not going to be able to hear anything you say if he continues to stand at such a great height he brings his head down to the ground. "What did you say?" You repeat the greeting, and he greets you back. Then you send out Trapinch to talk to the massive beast too. The Steelix is curious as to why you're here, and says "Not a lot of people tend to travel here because of the heat. Unless they're adventurers or something, but still, not a lot of travellers come here either. Tell me, what are you here for?" What are you going to say?

Knight of Time
27th December 2003, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey


DarkPrince The Dark Knight

You apologise to the two pokemon, and Smoochum slowly begins to stop crying. The Meditite glares at you for a few moments before turning back to Smoochum and leaving you to carry on with your journey. You quietly walk on through the next passageway, which seems to be considerably longer than the ones you're used to. At the end of it you see a rather large pond situated in a huge domed room. You walk over to the glistening waters edge and look down into the depths. You can see a Starmie, easily recognisable because of its glittering crystal that shines several different colours. As you're looking in you here a clunking sound against a wall nearby, and look up to see a Metang who is hitting a wall rather violently. What do you want to do?

South Caverns

I'll wave to the Starmie and Metang as I continue on past them.

soggy_cardboard
27th December 2003, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Nala98
soggy_cardboard

You continue lookinig around the forest as the trees get more dense and you have to be careful not to walk straight into a tree. All of a sudden you hear a blood-curdling cry from behind you. You spin around and hit your funny bone on a nearby tree. Holding your elbow you look up to see a dusclops. A ledyba flies by tring to get home, as a treecko seings through the trees. What will you do?
I'll continue walking with my Farfetch'd (Ditto)....

>Forest<

Cheesey
27th December 2003, 08:49 PM
« DarkPrince The Dark Knight »

You continue to walk on through the South Caverns. As you're walking, you trip up on a stone which is on the ground and hurt your foot x_x The darkness makes it difficult. You sit down for a moment on a nearby rock to give your foot time to get better - You can't continue on with it as sore as it is. As you're sitting there, a Growlithe wanders over to see what you're doing. It sniffs your foot curiously, and then it sits down and wags its tail after it's done. Seeming quite satisfied, it then turns to call one of its friends over - A rather dopey Slugma comes over to the pair of you and lies down, tired. What do you want to do?

« soggy_cardboard »

You continue to walk on through the Forest with your 'Farfetch'd' and notice a flash of purple zip past you. Turning around to see what it was, you see a Gligar latched onto a thick tree trunk, seemingly inspecting the bark. It continues to move up and down the tree, and as it is doing so a Dustox flutters over you. You brush off the dust that has landed in your hair, and watch as it circles the area for some reason. A Beautifly you hadn't noticed before join the Dustox in flying around the place. What do you want to do?

Ice Maiden
27th December 2003, 09:55 PM
Originally Posted by Cheesey
You ask the Kabuto (who have been very quiet the whole time) if they hurt the Mudkip. They shuffle around a bit uncomfortably before one of them admits they did. "We didn't mean it." Pointing to one of the other Kabuto, he continued on: "He tripped over on the rock and was nearly knocked into Mudkip. Mudkip wasn't expecting it, and he rolled over so he'd avoid being crashed into - Unfortunately he rolled into a sharp rock and his tail started to bleed. We didn't really know what to do so we stayed quiet about it." You look over to the Mudkip who nods his head to show that they're telling the truth. What do you want to do?

River
I'll ask the Kabuto if one of them wants to battle any of my Pokemon. If they agree, I'll let out all of my Pokemon (Camerupt, Torchic, Alakazam and Growlithe). If they don't I'll ask the Feraligatr if he wants to battle any of them.

Green Lanturn
28th December 2003, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey
Green Lanturn

You greet the enormous pokemon, and he looks down at you. Realising he's not going to be able to hear anything you say if he continues to stand at such a great height he brings his head down to the ground. "What did you say?" You repeat the greeting, and he greets you back. Then you send out Trapinch to talk to the massive beast too. The Steelix is curious as to why you're here, and says "Not a lot of people tend to travel here because of the heat. Unless they're adventurers or something, but still, not a lot of travellers come here either. Tell me, what are you here for?" What are you going to say?
Desert

Hm, that went easier than expected. Ill tell the Steelix that im here to make some new friends with pokemon and that the reason im here in the hot desert is because I fancy the kinds of pokemon that are here. Then Ill wave a Heavy Ball and ask if it would like to be one of those friends.


~GL

Cheesey
28th December 2003, 06:08 PM
« Ice_Maiden »

You ask the Kabuto if they would like to engage in a battle with you. The leader of the group sits and thinks it over but then decides he doesn't want to. When you ask Feraligatr if it would like to battle he nods his head. "Sure. After everything you did for Mudkip I'll battle you if you wish." The Kabuto shuffle about excitedly, and Feraligatr moves Mudkip out of the way so she doesn't have to worry about being injured. A couple of Seel jump up onto the riverbank to see what's going on, and when they realise they start to clap their fins. "Who do you want to battle?" you ask the Feraligatr. "Your choice" he replies.

« Green Lanturn »

When you tell the Steelix why you're here his face lights up in wonder. "Really?! I've never met a traveller before... I was actually waiting for someone to come along, because this part of the desert seems rather barren." When you hold out a Heavy Ball to the gigantic beast it immediately nods before you even get to say a word. One click, and Steelix gets sucked in. ~ Steelix, M, Lv 17 ~ Congratulations! What do you want to do now?

Girafarig
28th December 2003, 07:51 PM
Girafarig

You run towards that Nosepass but its magnetic force somehow manages to make it feel that it's punctured your leg. X_x You rub it to soothe it, as it hurts quite a lot. You look at it carefully, and come to the conclusion that there wouldn't be any point in trying that again - He'd hurt you again somehow. The only choice seems to be using a ball or just leaving it alone and carrying on. =| What do you want to do?

Desert

I'll use a ball to capture it. Specifically, one of those Master Balls i think you get for free.

Tidra
28th December 2003, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey

Tidra

You run away to the meadow, a peaceful place where pokemon openly roam the area. You see a Snubbull eating some berries happily as soon as you enter, and it looks very cheerful. There's also what looks like a leaf walking through the grass... O_o But then you realise it's a Lotad which is looking for a pond to swim in. You also look around an see a Tropius munching on some leaves on a rather tall tree - It seems to be lunchtime for the pokemon. What do you want to do?

Meadow



I lay down take a short break with Banshee.

soggy_cardboard
28th December 2003, 09:41 PM
« soggy_cardboard »

You continue to walk on through the Forest with your 'Farfetch'd' and notice a flash of purple zip past you. Turning around to see what it was, you see a Gligar latched onto a thick tree trunk, seemingly inspecting the bark. It continues to move up and down the tree, and as it is doing so a Dustox flutters over you. You brush off the dust that has landed in your hair, and watch as it circles the area for some reason. A Beautifly you hadn't noticed before join the Dustox in flying around the place. What do you want to do?
I'll continue on pls...
=)
>Forest<

Green Lanturn
28th December 2003, 10:30 PM
[Quote]Originally posted by Cheesey
« Green Lanturn »

When you tell the Steelix why you're here his face lights up in wonder. "Really?! I've never met a traveller before... I was actually waiting for someone to come along, because this part of the desert seems rather barren." When you hold out a Heavy Ball to the gigantic beast it immediately nods before you even get to say a word. One click, and Steelix gets sucked in. ~ Steelix, M, Lv 17 ~ Congratulations! What do you want to do now?

Desert


Ill move to the Forest.

Thanks:)

~GL

and just to keep track:1 pokeball,1 great ball,1 ultra ball, and 4 special balls left,lol.

*Murkrow
29th December 2003, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey



Sneasel(h)Obsessive

You pat the Bulbasaur on the head (as you seem to do with quite a lot of pokemon =P) and continue on to the next room. This area has a small pond near the centre, and as you near the rippling waters you see lots of Tentacool swimming about. You look in for a while, and then you see a faint red glow... There is a Tentacruel right at the very bottom! None of the pokemon seem to be disturbed by you looking at them, thankfully. What do you want to do?



West Caverns

Hey, I'm naturally friendly towards Pokémon XD
I'll ignore them and continue on, none of them are the Pokémon I'm looking for.

Cheesey
29th December 2003, 08:56 PM
« Girafarig »

You toss a Master Ball at the motionless Nosepass, and it's far too surprised and slow to be able to retaliate. Congratulations! ~ Nosepass, M, Lv 14 ~ What would you like to do now?

« Tidra »

You lie down in the comfy grass and look up into the sky. The clouds are making some interesting shapes, almost all like pokemon! There's a Persian shape... a Lapras shape... and even a Kingler shape! As you admire the clouds a little Mareep comes up and nudges you. You sit up and it pokes you with one of its hooves in a friendly manner. You pat it on the head and it snuggles down into the grass, the hot sunshine making him feel sleepy. A Pidgeotto is also circling the area, simply taking some exercise. What do you want to do?

« soggy_cardboard »

You wander on through the forest, now accustomed to the atmosphere around you. Suddenly something rather large dashes past you. As you ponder about what it is, it dashes past you yet again. Next time it passes you it isn't dashing, but flying - It's a Scyther, flying up into one of the tallest trees. As it's doing so, the breeze from its wings knocks a sleeping Pineco down from a branch and onto the ground. A Gligar watches this happen from the treetop - Slightly dopily though, as he's only just woekn up. What do you want to do?

« Green Lanturn »

You get out of the extreme heat and into the breezy forest, ready to catch some different types of pokemon. As soon as you arrive a Skiploom slowly floats down from a tree and onto your head, and it pads about in your hair. hen it asks what you're doing here, and pads around some more. Just as you're about to answer a Chikorita runs into your leg accidentally. "Sorry. I was running away from my brother. He's a Bayleef. We were playing tag and I wasn't looking where I was going. Sorry again." What do you want to do?

« Sneasel(h)Obsessive »

You continue on through the West Caverns, determined to find a particular species of pokemon... Snd as you're thinking about finding it, a Ponyta catches your eye. It is sleeping peacefully aginst a wall, its flames peacefully wavering in the dim light. A couple of Paras scuttle across the floor somewhat cauyiously, taking no notice of you wahtsoever, Just as you think you've seen everything in the room, you notice a Crobat gently flapping its wings, not making even the tiniest noise. It's near the ceiling, and it's looking down at everything in the room - What do you want to do?

Jay
30th December 2003, 12:02 AM
Cheesey
While Bolt grants a wish on the Houndour, Absol speeds up towards the firey camel and pounds into him. The walking volcano doesn't really budge at all, he's very sturdy. He charges up a Fire Blast, but you a very strong gust of wind strikes and disrupts the Camerupts plans of scorching your Absol. It still appears to be quite healthy, and the Camerupt resumes its plans to launch a Fire Blast! What will you do?

Girafarig
30th December 2003, 09:08 AM
« Girafarig »

You toss a Master Ball at the motionless Nosepass, and it's far too surprised and slow to be able to retaliate. Congratulations! ~ Nosepass, M, Lv 14 ~ What would you like to do now?

Desert

I think I'll just keep walking aimlessly.

Pikachu101
30th December 2003, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Cheesey



Pikachu101

The Swinub doesn't smell anything in particular on you, it's just sniffing you to see if it can tell where you were before. Then it starts to shuffle about on the floor, which seems rather random. O_o The Delibird continues to examine the wall, and then it suddenly starts trying to get one of them out. o_o It's furiously chiselling away at it, desperate to remove it. Swinub walks over, and sees if a Powder Snow attack will help it come out, but it didnt work. What do you want to do?

I'll smile about the two of them and go over and ask if I can help them get the chrstals out (I can't spell)

Cheesey
30th December 2003, 12:59 PM
« Girafarig »

You continue to walk on through the desert, slowly getting used to the heat. Sweat trickles down your neck, but it doesn't bother you too much, given that you have a lot of sand in your shoes that makes you feel uncomfortable anyway. As you're walking you trip over something that seems small, but sturdy. You turn around and see a rather confused little Aron standing there. It looks up at you with inquisitive blue eyes. Then a Magnemite buzzes behind you, and goes round in front of you to have a little look at you and what you might be doing. What do you want to do?

« Pikachu101 »

Remember your location.

The Delibird said you're welcome to try and get that crystal out of the wall, but you've either got to be very strong or have a lot of willpower. You tug at it, but it refuses to budge, The Swinub cocks its head at you, not really sure what you're trying to do. The Delibird watches you hopefully, but there's no way you'll be able to get that out by yourself. What do you want to do?


Originally posted by Jay

Cheesey
While Bolt grants a wish on the Houndour, Absol speeds up towards the firey camel and pounds into him. The walking volcano doesn't really budge at all, he's very sturdy. He charges up a Fire Blast, but you a very strong gust of wind strikes and disrupts the Camerupts plans of scorching your Absol. It still appears to be quite healthy, and the Camerupt resumes its plans to launch a Fire Blast! What will you do?

South Caverns

Just as it launches Fire Blast, Tourniquet'll get out of the way with a Quick Attack. Then he'll fire a series of Shadow Balls into Camerupts side.

*Murkrow
30th December 2003, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey



« Sneasel(h)Obsessive »

You continue on through the West Caverns, determined to find a particular species of pokemon... Snd as you're thinking about finding it, a Ponyta catches your eye. It is sleeping peacefully aginst a wall, its flames peacefully wavering in the dim light. A couple of Paras scuttle across the floor somewhat cauyiously, taking no notice of you wahtsoever, Just as you think you've seen everything in the room, you notice a Crobat gently flapping its wings, not making even the tiniest noise. It's near the ceiling, and it's looking down at everything in the room - What do you want to do?


West Caverns

I'll continue on into the next room please.

Green Lanturn
30th December 2003, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey
« Green Lanturn »

You get out of the extreme heat and into the breezy forest, ready to catch some different types of pokemon. As soon as you arrive a Skiploom slowly floats down from a tree and onto your head, and it pads about in your hair. hen it asks what you're doing here, and pads around some more. Just as you're about to answer a Chikorita runs into your leg accidentally. "Sorry. I was running away from my brother. He's a Bayleef. We were playing tag and I wasn't looking where I was going. Sorry again." What do you want to do?

Forest

Ill answer the skiploom and pardon the chikorita. Then ill go on my way.

~GL

Girafarig
30th December 2003, 04:14 PM
« Girafarig »

You continue to walk on through the desert, slowly getting used to the heat. Sweat trickles down your neck, but it doesn't bother you too much, given that you have a lot of sand in your shoes that makes you feel uncomfortable anyway. As you're walking you trip over something that seems small, but sturdy. You turn around and see a rather confused little Aron standing there. It looks up at you with inquisitive blue eyes. Then a Magnemite buzzes behind you, and goes round in front of you to have a little look at you and what you might be doing. What do you want to do?



Desert

Hmm, an Aron! I want it! I'm gonna send out my recently captured Nosepass to attack Aron, with the intent of capture.

soggy_cardboard
30th December 2003, 06:48 PM
« soggy_cardboard »

You wander on through the forest, now accustomed to the atmosphere around you. Suddenly something rather large dashes past you. As you ponder about what it is, it dashes past you yet again. Next time it passes you it isn't dashing, but flying - It's a Scyther, flying up into one of the tallest trees. As it's doing so, the breeze from its wings knocks a sleeping Pineco down from a branch and onto the ground. A Gligar watches this happen from the treetop - Slightly dopily though, as he's only just woekn up. What do you want to do?
I'll continue on pls.

>Forest<

pokemasterfrank
31st December 2003, 02:24 AM
Sneasel(h)Obsessive
You wander past all the Pokemon in the room and continue on to the next. You hear a fluttering and it seems the Crobat wants to tag along. You watch as the purple bat flaps its wings and begins to talk about how boring it is just hanging around. He says you seem like an adventurous person and he wants some adventure :o You blush and modestly say he can come along. So, the two of you walk toward the next room. The hallway echos with an annoying buzzing sound, you look at Crobat and you shush it, but it whispers that it wasn't making any noise. You look at him bewildered, and you become even more bewildered at the face he's making. You turn around and see giant combs with many Beedrill eating the honey. To your left, you see Kakuna plastered to the wall. On the ground, millions of tiny yellow Weedle inch around, crawling around and over your shoes. You realize that this isn't the safest place to be and turn around to leave...to see Crobat flying away...only to get hit by a stream of honey and wax as the doorway is plastered. You can't help but smile as you see the Crobat stuck in what now is a wax wall. The Beedrills suddenly fly down at you, buzzing angry insults, calling you a trespasser and threatening to sting you o_o Hope your not allergic o-o;;; What do you do?


Green Lanturn
You pardon the Chikorita and the green leaf Pokemon runs off in search of his big brother. You begin to answer the Skiploom, even though it didn’t ask anything o_O So it just looks at you, puzzled. It jumps back onto your head and pads around your hair some more. You ask it to get off, but it continues to burrow. Frustrated, you grab it and yank. Unfortunately, it was attached to your hair :/ You scream in agony as your hair was pulled. Fortunately, your hair is still intact. Unfortunately, there is a grass Pokemon stuck in it. You sigh and continue onward. The trees rustle as the wind blows through them, some of the leaves falling all around you. You hear the birds chirp as they fly around above you, hopping from tree to tree. You come across a large patch of mushrooms, with a few Paras tending to it. A Parasect walks up to you and grunts, telling you to walk around the mushrooms and not on them. What do you do?


Girafarig
You send out your Nosepass to attack the Aron. The Nosepass looks at you funny, as he/she does not know what to do. It decides run into it. The Nosepass cries as it rubs its rocky head, the steel Aron not even flinching. Maybe you should tell him what to attack with :/ What do you do?


soggy
As you walk off, the perturbed Pineco explodes. You jump, and amazingly, are not hurt. Suddenly, the Pineco begin raining down on you. You quickly dodge as the falling Pineco, the explosions missing by hairs. You hear a laugh echo through the forest. You look up, and see the Scyther, pointing at you, laughing. It flys down and tells you that its been watching you. He challenges you to a fight :O What do you do?


Cheesey
The Camerupt lets out a burst of fire at Tourniquet. Tourniquet runs to the side, dashing in a blur to the side. He begins shooting a barrage of Shadow Balls at the Camerupt. The purple balls burst on contact, the Camerupt crying in pain. What do you do?

soggy_cardboard
31st December 2003, 05:28 AM
Originally posted by pokemasterfranksoggy

As you walk off, the perturbed Pineco explodes. You jump, and amazingly, are not hurt. Suddenly, the Pineco begin raining down on you. You quickly dodge as the falling Pineco, the explosions missing by hairs. You hear a laugh echo through the forest. You look up, and see the Scyther, pointing at you, laughing. It flys down and tells you that its been watching you. He challenges you to a fight :O What do you do?
I'll refuse and carry on. if it persists, ill send out my Kecleon and use Sunny Day, then Flamethrower.

>Forest<

Cheesey
31st December 2003, 07:59 AM
« soggy_cardboard »

You refuse, and the Scyther sighs disappointedly. He flies off up into the tree again, and you continue on walking through the forest. It isn't long until you see a couple of Ledyba fluttering near a tree, talking so quietly you can't hear a word they say. There's also a Roselia a few metres away from them, not really doing very much, so it seems. You look up away from them, and see a Weepinbell hanging from a branch, its wide mouth hanging open with little droplets of acid falling out. A Yanma is flying about nearby it, but it's being careful not to get damaged by the grass pokemon. What do you want to do?


Originally posted by pokemasterfrank

Cheesey

The Camerupt lets out a burst of fire at Tourniquet. Tourniquet runs to the side, dashing in a blur to the side. He begins shooting a barrage of Shadow Balls at the Camerupt. The purple balls burst on contact, the Camerupt crying in pain. What do you do?

South Caverns

Yay. I'll throw an Ultra Ball at the Camerupt now. If I capture him, I'll continue on. If I don't, Tourniquet will use Aerial Ace and I'll either a) Use an Ultra Ball if it can be retreived from the last attempt or b) Use a Great Ball. ^_^;;

Knight of Time
31st December 2003, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by Cheesey


« DarkPrince The Dark Knight »

You continue to walk on through the South Caverns. As you're walking, you trip up on a stone which is on the ground and hurt your foot x_x The darkness makes it difficult. You sit down for a moment on a nearby rock to give your foot time to get better - You can't continue on with it as sore as it is. As you're sitting there, a Growlithe wanders over to see what you're doing. It sniffs your foot curiously, and then it sits down and wags its tail after it's done. Seeming quite satisfied, it then turns to call one of its friends over - A rather dopey Slugma comes over to the pair of you and lies down, tired. What do you want to do?

South Caverns

I'm going to wave to the Growlithe and Slugma as I go on.

Girafarig
31st December 2003, 08:47 AM
Girafarig

You send out your Nosepass to attack the Aron. The Nosepass looks at you funny, as he/she does not know what to do. It decides run into it. The Nosepass cries as it rubs its rocky head, the steel Aron not even flinching. Maybe you should tell him what to attack with :/ What do you do?

Desert

At Lv. 14, he has some terrible attacks... Eh, go at it with a Rock Throw...

Ice Maiden
31st December 2003, 10:16 AM
Originally Posted by Cheesey
You ask the Kabuto if they would like to engage in a battle with you. The leader of the group sits and thinks it over but then decides he doesn't want to. When you ask Feraligatr if it would like to battle he nods his head. "Sure. After everything you did for Mudkip I'll battle you if you wish." The Kabuto shuffle about excitedly, and Feraligatr moves Mudkip out of the way so she doesn't have to worry about being injured. A couple of Seel jump up onto the riverbank to see what's going on, and when they realise they start to clap their fins. "Who do you want to battle?" you ask the Feraligatr. "Your choice" he replies.

I'll send Alalkazam forward and tell him to put up a Barrier. Then I'll tell him to use Psychic

*Murkrow
31st December 2003, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by pokemasterfrank

Sneasel(h)Obsessive
You wander past all the Pokemon in the room and continue on to the next. You hear a fluttering and it seems the Crobat wants to tag along. You watch as the purple bat flaps its wings and begins to talk about how boring it is just hanging around. He says you seem like an adventurous person and he wants some adventure :o You blush and modestly say he can come along. So, the two of you walk toward the next room. The hallway echos with an annoying buzzing sound, you look at Crobat and you shush it, but it whispers that it wasn't making any noise. You look at him bewildered, and you become even more bewildered at the face he's making. You turn around and see giant combs with many Beedrill eating the honey. To your left, you see Kakuna plastered to the wall. On the ground, millions of tiny yellow Weedle inch around, crawling around and over your shoes. You realize that this isn't the safest place to be and turn around to leave...to see Crobat flying away...only to get hit by a stream of honey and wax as the doorway is plastered. You can't help but smile as you see the Crobat stuck in what now is a wax wall. The Beedrills suddenly fly down at you, buzzing angry insults, calling you a trespasser and threatening to sting you o_o Hope your not allergic o-o;;; What do you do?



West Caverns

o_O Ah, ok, I'll apologise to the Beedrill and say that I didn't mean to trespass, and if they'll let me, I promise that I'll leave right away. I'll then pull Crobat out of the wax wall and walk onto the next room.
If they still look like they'll attack, I'll send out Deveus(Houndoom L17) and Omega(Shelgon L20) and ask them if they really want to face them. If they then attack, I'll have Deveus use Ember quickly to free Crobat, then get him to use it on the Beedrill and have Omega use Dragon Claw. I'll then leg it to the next room.

Pikachu101
31st December 2003, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey
[color=steelblue]
« Pikachu101 »

Remember your location.

The Delibird said you're welcome to try and get that crystal out of the wall, but you've either got to be very strong or have a lot of willpower. You tug at it, but it refuses to budge, The Swinub cocks its head at you, not really sure what you're trying to do. The Delibird watches you hopefully, but there's no way you'll be able to get that out by yourself. What do you want to do?[color]

Hmm I thought I said North Caves

Anyway I'll send out Wildfire the Level 9 Male Torchic to use Ember on the ice around the crystal to try and get it out. And make sure not to melt the crystal. Afterwards, don't go anywhere.

Wild Eevee
31st December 2003, 10:40 PM
Excuse me, but I posted awhile back on page 9 and no one has replied to it. I'm still playing just to let someone know.

soggy_cardboard
1st January 2004, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by Cheesey« soggy_cardboard »

You refuse, and the Scyther sighs disappointedly. He flies off up into the tree again, and you continue on walking through the forest. It isn't long until you see a couple of Ledyba fluttering near a tree, talking so quietly you can't hear a word they say. There's also a Roselia a few metres away from them, not really doing very much, so it seems. You look up away from them, and see a Weepinbell hanging from a branch, its wide mouth hanging open with little droplets of acid falling out. A Yanma is flying about nearby it, but it's being careful not to get damaged by the grass pokemon. What do you want to do?

I'll continue on pls...

>Forest<

Cheesey
1st January 2004, 09:22 AM
X_x Thisis why I tried updating more often... Anyway.

« DarkPrince The Dark Knight »

You wave to the friendly and the dopey fire pokemon before wandering down deeper into the South Caverns. You hear a loud roaring and then some hard slams into either a wall or a rock. You cautiuosly tiptoe nearer, hoping to distinguish what the creature may be by listening intently to its cry. Then you reach a doorway, and you peer in to see the biggest room you've seen in the caverns so far. Near the centre is a massive Tyranitar smashing rocks with his tough fists, roaring while he does so. What do you want to do?

« Girafarig »

Nosepass tosses a huge pile of rocks at Aron. The little steel pokemon is damaged, but not by much. In irritation it decides to ram Nosepass right in the nose! Nosepass clutches his poor little nose in pain, hopping up and down (although that's not going to make him feel better). What do you want to do?

« Ice_Maiden »

*thwap* Put your location x_o

Alakazam manages to quickly put up a defensive barrier just before Feraligatr lets out a powerful Water Gun. It punctures the psychic wall, but it doesn't break it, thankfully. Alakazam then unleashes a powerful psychic attack on Feraligatr, damaging him quite a lot and giving him a stinging headache. Then he starts to ram the barrier mightily - it's not going to last long at this rate. What do you want to do?

« Sneasel(h)Obsessive »

You're very lucky that the Beedrill let you out, but they does fly right behind you, ready to attack at any moment until you're out of the way. You manage to escape from them and you find a couple of Vulpix playing about. They're poking each other with their soft paws in a cute fashion. You also feel that there is something else in the room... Something powerful, but invisible. It makes you feel uncomfortable x_x. What do you want to do?

« Pikachu101 »

Wildfire manages to melt the ice which is keeping the ice securely fixed in the wall. You don't touch the crystal for a while because it's quite hot, but when you leave it long enough it slips out quite easily. The Delibird hops up and down with joy, and looks at the little blue crystal in wonder. What do you want to do?

« Wild Eevee »

Frank skipped you. *pokes him*

Machop seems to be ok, just shocked and a bit bruised. When you go over to Absol and ask if he needs any assistance, he just glares you you for a few moments before looking at it again. There seems to be some sort of aura radiating from that jewel, and it seems to be hypnotizing Absol - that must be why he's being so firm about wanting it... He continues to focus hard on it, bluntly ignoring you and Machop. What do you want to do?

« soggy_cardboard »

You walk on through the Forest, not finding any pokemon tha take your interest so far. You cross over a clearing with lots of sticks that crackle under your feet, and soon you catch four red things glowing out of the corner of your eye. You turn around and see two rounded little purple bugs - They're Venonat, and they're looking at you with those big eyes. Then you see something rather hard bump into your foot - It's an Anorith, and it wasn't looking at where it was going. What do you want to do?

Girafarig
1st January 2004, 09:27 AM
Girafarig

Nosepass tosses a huge pile of rocks at Aron. The little steel pokemon is damaged, but not by much. In irritation it decides to ram Nosepass right in the nose! Nosepass clutches his poor little nose in pain, hopping up and down (although that's not going to make him feel better). What do you want to do?

Desert

Okay, this is futile... Let's just leave.

*Murkrow
1st January 2004, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Cheesey



« Sneasel(h)Obsessive »

You're very lucky that the Beedrill let you out, but they does fly right behind you, ready to attack at any moment until you're out of the way. You manage to escape from them and you find a couple of Vulpix playing about. They're poking each other with their soft paws in a cute fashion. You also feel that there is something else in the room... Something powerful, but invisible. It makes you feel uncomfortable x_x. What do you want to do?



West Caverns

Aww, cute Vulpix^_^ Um, anyway, I'll send out Deveus(Houndoom M L17) and see if he can pin-point where-ever the invisible thing is. I'll then have him use Ember, to see if it will make whatever it is reveal itself.
If he can't pin-point it, I'll have him shoot Ember randomly around the room to see if he gets a lucky shot xD

Green Lanturn
1st January 2004, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by PokemasterFrank
Green Lanturn

You pardon the Chikorita and the green leaf Pokemon runs off in search of his big brother. You begin to answer the Skiploom, even though it didn’t ask anything o_O So it just looks at you, puzzled. It jumps back onto your head and pads around your hair some more. You ask it to get off, but it continues to burrow. Frustrated, you grab it and yank. Unfortunately, it was attached to your hair :/ You scream in agony as your hair was pulled. Fortunately, your hair is still intact. Unfortunately, there is a grass Pokemon stuck in it. You sigh and continue onward. The trees rustle as the wind blows through them, some of the leaves falling all around you. You hear the birds chirp as they fly around above you, hopping from tree to tree. You come across a large patch of mushrooms, with a few Paras tending to it. A Parasect walks up to you and grunts, telling you to walk around the mushrooms and not on them. What do you do?

Forest


Ill walk around the mushrooms and keep going. As for the skiploom I assume is still on my head, ill just ignore it and continue going until it does something,lol.





And BTW, PokemasterFrank,
Originally posted by CheeseySkiploom slowly floats down from a tree and onto your head, and it pads about in your hair. then it asks what you're doing here, and pads around some more.

Cheesey
1st January 2004, 02:11 PM
« Girafarig »

You give up on battling the Aron, who, slightly dazed, walks away once he sees you're going to stop attacking it. You too continue to walk on, and soon you spot a star shaped thingy that seems to be floating in midair. As you get closer the object becomes clearer, and you make it out to be a Solrock. There also appears to be a Lunatone at its side. As you look at them for longer they appear to have a very focused look on their face, like they're talking to each other telepathically. What do you want to do?

« Sneasel(h)Obsessive »

Houndoom's dark senses can tell him that there's a ghost somewhere in the room, and he takes a few minutes to pinpoint it. He does manage to figure out where it is, and when he fires a Gengar shows itself. It looks down at the pair of you with manic red eyes, showing that it wants to wreak havoc. The two Vulpix squeal with fear and run behind you, trembling. What do you want to do?

« Green Lanturn »

You wander past the mushrooms, and you can feel the Skiploom comfortably sitting there in your hair. As you continue to walk on with your hitchiker, you come across a Cacnea swinging its arms around, trying to shake a few loose needles off. Then you notice some powder falling from the sky, and as you look up you see a Venomoth flying about, loose dust falling from its large wings. What do you want to do?

Pikachu101
1st January 2004, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey

[color=steelblue]« Pikachu101 »

Wildfire manages to melt the ice which is keeping the ice securely fixed in the wall. You don't touch the crystal for a while because it's quite hot, but when you leave it long enough it slips out quite easily. The Delibird hops up and down with joy, and looks at the little blue crystal in wonder. What do you want to do?[color]

North Caves

I'll tell the Delibird that the crystal is very nice and to have fun with it. Then I'll see how the Swinub is doing and only leave if the Delibird and Swinub seem to not care about me anymore.

*Murkrow
1st January 2004, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey



« Sneasel(h)Obsessive »

Houndoom's dark senses can tell him that there's a ghost somewhere in the room, and he takes a few minutes to pinpoint it. He does manage to figure out where it is, and when he fires a Gengar shows itself. It looks down at the pair of you with manic red eyes, showing that it wants to wreak havoc. The two Vulpix squeal with fear and run behind you, trembling. What do you want to do?



West Caverns

Uh-oh o_O I'll have Deveus use a Smog attack to block Gengars' sight, then grab the two Vulpixs', then leg it, carrying them, with Deveus into the next room.

Green Lanturn
1st January 2004, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey
« Green Lanturn »

You wander past the mushrooms, and you can feel the Skiploom comfortably sitting there in your hair. As you continue to walk on with your hitchiker, you come across a Cacnea swinging its arms around, trying to shake a few loose needles off. Then you notice some powder falling from the sky, and as you look up you see a Venomoth flying about, loose dust falling from its large wings. What do you want to do?

Forest

Ill climb a tree and approach the venomoth, making sure that the skiploom doesnt get hit.

~GL

Wild Eevee
1st January 2004, 09:10 PM
Machop seems to be ok, just shocked and a bit bruised. When you go over to Absol and ask if he needs any assistance, he just glares you you for a few moments before looking at it again. There seems to be some sort of aura radiating from that jewel, and it seems to be hypnotizing Absol - that must be why he's being so firm about wanting it... He continues to focus hard on it, bluntly ignoring you and Machop. What do you want to do?

East cavern

We'll stand back and watch for awhile to see if anything happens.

Cheesey
1st January 2004, 11:32 PM
« Pikachu101 »

The Delibird gives great thanks for your help, and takes the crystal gratefully. It looks at it in awe as you look down at Swinub in case it wants you to stay - It seems to be busy snuffling the floor, so it's safe to go on ;P. As you enter the next area of the chilly caverns you see a Snorunt sitting in the corner, whipping of a little Powder Snow and playing about with it rather happily. You look up and see a Misdreavus floating about with a very thoughtful expression on its face, but not for very long, as a playful Poochyena walks up to you and headbutts you on the leg playfully. What do you want to do?

« Sneasel(h)Obsessive »

Deveus manages to blind Gengar - not for ong though. Still, it's long enough for you to make an escape, so you pick up a Vulpix in each arm and run down the passage in front of you, Deveus following, before the Gengar can do anything else. Stop stop and put the two Vulpix down before catching your breath. The Vulpix rub against your legs affectionately, like little kittens. You stroke them, and as you are a Ledian comes up and pokes you on the forehead in a curious fashion. There are also a male and a female Nidoran nearby, hopping across the room. What do you want to do?

« Green Lanturn »

You climb up a medium-sized tree, making sure you don't bump Skiploom's head off of any of the branches =P. You manage to reach a fairly sturdy branch which is as high as Venomoth is. You go along it quietly, and get near to the flying bug. It's still flying about, covering the ground below it in slightly sparkly purple dust. It knows you're there, but doesn't object to your presence and continues to flutter about. What do you want to do?

« Wild Eevee »

The Absol continues to stand up tall, focusing on that jewel very, very hard. It gives you a chance to admire his beauty... His silky white fur, his sharp, black horn, and his sleek tail. So beautiful... yet dark. Then suddenly, he slashes at the wall in a flurry of swipes! You watch in fascination, and then look in amazement as the jewel lies on the ground - He managed to slash it out. He lies down, and simply gazes at that beautiful jewel. What do you want to do?

Ice Maiden
2nd January 2004, 04:46 AM
Originally Posted by Cheesey
Alakazam manages to quickly put up a defensive barrier just before Feraligatr lets out a powerful Water Gun. It punctures the psychic wall, but it doesn't break it, thankfully. Alakazam then unleashes a powerful psychic attack on Feraligatr, damaging him quite a lot and giving him a stinging headache. Then he starts to ram the barrier mightily - it's not going to last long at this rate. What do you want to do?

River
I'll have Alakazam wait until Feraligatr is just about to break through, then I'll tell him to use Teleport. Then I'll get him to use Confusion while the Feraligatr still has it's back turned.

Girafarig
2nd January 2004, 08:26 AM
« Girafarig »

You give up on battling the Aron, who, slightly dazed, walks away once he sees you're going to stop attacking it. You too continue to walk on, and soon you spot a star shaped thingy that seems to be floating in midair. As you get closer the object becomes clearer, and you make it out to be a Solrock. There also appears to be a Lunatone at its side. As you look at them for longer they appear to have a very focused look on their face, like they're talking to each other telepathically. What do you want to do?

I'll approach and see if they'll bring me into their conversation.

*Murkrow
2nd January 2004, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by Cheesey




« Sneasel(h)Obsessive »

Deveus manages to blind Gengar - not for ong though. Still, it's long enough for you to make an escape, so you pick up a Vulpix in each arm and run down the passage in front of you, Deveus following, before the Gengar can do anything else. Stop stop and put the two Vulpix down before catching your breath. The Vulpix rub against your legs affectionately, like little kittens. You stroke them, and as you are a Ledian comes up and pokes you on the forehead in a curious fashion. There are also a male and a female Nidoran nearby, hopping across the room. What do you want to do?




West Caverns

I'll poke Ledian back, then continue onto the next room.

Knight of Time
2nd January 2004, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by Cheesey

« DarkPrince The Dark Knight »

You wave to the friendly and the dopey fire pokemon before wandering down deeper into the South Caverns. You hear a loud roaring and then some hard slams into either a wall or a rock. You cautiuosly tiptoe nearer, hoping to distinguish what the creature may be by listening intently to its cry. Then you reach a doorway, and you peer in to see the biggest room you've seen in the caverns so far. Near the centre is a massive Tyranitar smashing rocks with his tough fists, roaring while he does so. What do you want to do?

South Caverns

I'll backtrack out of this room as quickly and as quietly as I can when the best time to do so presents itself.

Pikachu101
2nd January 2004, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Cheesey


« Pikachu101 »

The Delibird gives great thanks for your help, and takes the crystal gratefully. It looks at it in awe as you look down at Swinub in case it wants you to stay - It seems to be busy snuffling the floor, so it's safe to go on ;P. As you enter the next area of the chilly caverns you see a Snorunt sitting in the corner, whipping of a little Powder Snow and playing about with it rather happily. You look up and see a Misdreavus floating about with a very thoughtful expression on its face, but not for very long, as a playful Poochyena walks up to you and headbutts you on the leg playfully. What do you want to do?

North Caves
Since I have no clue what a Snorut is, and I don't want to distract the Misdreavous cause I no what ghosts can do if they want to :shudders: I'll look at the playful Poochyena and ask how it's doing.

Toxicity
2nd January 2004, 01:05 PM
Dang...I haven't posted here since Version 7...o.o;; I forget where I was last, so I'll start out at the North Caverns...^^

I have captees, also:

-Dusk(Level 8, Male, Houndour)
-Tsukasa(Level 14, Female, Umbreon)
-Samara(Level 10, Female, Feebas)
-Bender(Level 10, Male, Bagon)
-Gardenia(Level 6, Female, Chikorita)

Cheesey
2nd January 2004, 02:10 PM
« DarkPrince »

You cautiously tiptoe away from the enraged Tyranitar, and find another doorway to walk down. As you're walking down, you see little orbs of light glowing down at the far end. You look at them curiously, and walk down some more. A little Natu hops ups to you, and you kneel down. It seems rather lost, so tt jumps up onto your hand. You walk on down a bit more with it in your palm, and realise that the orbs of light were the tails of Charmanders. They turn around and greet you and Natu in a happy voice. What do you want to do?

« Pikachu101 »

You greet the little Poochyena in a nice way, and ask it how it is. "I'm perfectly happy" he replies, his tail wagging like crazy. He headbutts your leg playfully. Then the Misdreavus comes up behind you, and just its presence makes you shiver x_x. It starts singing a soft tune... And the Poochyena's cheerful face turns deadly serious. "That's her Perish Song!" What are you going to do?!

« Gothic Latias »

Welcome back.. um... Laura? o.o

You return to the adventures you had started before, and decide to go to the chilly North Caverns. When you enter the first part, you see a Smoochum dancing about O_o. It's having a lot of fun, and has no idea that you're there. It's spinning in circles, attempting to waltz... o.o. There are a couple of Sneasel near the other wall, talking to each other and comparing their claws to see whose is sharper. What do you want to do?

Knight of Time
2nd January 2004, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey


« DarkPrince »

You cautiously tiptoe away from the enraged Tyranitar, and find another doorway to walk down. As you're walking down, you see little orbs of light glowing down at the far end. You look at them curiously, and walk down some more. A little Natu hops ups to you, and you kneel down. It seems rather lost, so tt jumps up onto your hand. You walk on down a bit more with it in your palm, and realise that the orbs of light were the tails of Charmanders. They turn around and greet you and Natu in a happy voice. What do you want to do?

South Caverns

Hmmm, I have a funny feeling this might be the same group of Charmander I ran into earlier here, so I'll say hello to them (again) as well as the Natu.

Jay
2nd January 2004, 02:28 PM
Cheesey » When using a ball it can't be retreived, it's easy enough to capture them without giving people an advantage to get them back. Anyway... You toss your Ultra Ball at the Camerupt, and he goes deep inside the realm of pogeyness and wiggles around inside, trying to get out. Unfortunately he can't, and you've captured him successfully. Congratulations! What would you like to do now? Camerupt (M) Level 22

Ice_Maiden » At the last moment just before Feraligatr breaks through, Alakazam teleports behind the aligator and wonders where you could have gone. Looking from side to side, she doesn't bother to look directly behind you and this gives your Alakzam the oppurtunity. A confusing wave of energy spears through the Feraligatr's mind and it begins to feel a bit woozy in the head all over. It falls to the fall trying to recover. What will you do now?

Girafarig » Location please.......... the Lunatone and the Solrock look at your weirdly, and they automatically assume you have psychic powers, so they're glad to let you in the conversation. They both try to contact you at once mentally, and you can hear their voices scroll through your head fast. It gives you a headache from their constant blabbering at the same time, and you instantly get a headache! You can't stop it as you can't talk back to them mentally. What will you do?

Sneasel(h)Obsessive » You poke Ledian back and walk onwards in the trashy caverns. In the following room, you can smell the toxic fumes of a very nasty pokemon. You hold your nose, and you look down and you see a Torkoal right in front of you blowing black smoke from its nostrils. It seemed to try and poison you! What are you going to do?

*Murkrow
2nd January 2004, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Jay

Sneasel(h)Obsessive » You poke Ledian back and walk onwards in the trashy caverns. In the following room, you can smell the toxic fumes of a very nasty pokemon. You hold your nose, and you look down and you see a Torkoal right in front of you blowing black smoke from its nostrils. It seemed to try and poison you! What are you going to do?


West Caverns

o_O I'll take a deep breath, dodge round Torkoal, then run into the next room.

Cheesey
2nd January 2004, 05:52 PM
« DarkPrince »

You say hello to the group of fire pokemon once again, and they all smile at you. They seem to be in a happy mood, and it makes you feel happy just to see them. They start chatting again, seeming to like your presence there. As they're talking you say hello to the Natu as well, who chirps cutely. It then tells you that it is indeed lost. It remembers passing some markings on a wall, but it can't remember what they looked like, nor where they were. It hops around a bit, looking for some clue, but to no avail. What do you want to do?

« Sneasel(h)Obsessive »

You take a deep breath, but that isn't enough to deal with the putrid gas. You're forced to hold your nose and close your eyes, because it's just so horrible. You stumble over a rock and bump into a wall, but thankfully you get away from that gaseous tortoise. Having a breather, a Numel prods your foot with its stubby little leg. It looks up at you with a rather tired expression, but then again most Numel's do have that face most of the time. =P A Bulbasaur also comes up to you and sits beside Numel. The continue to breath heavily as they both sit watching you. What do you want to do?


Originally posted by Jay

Cheesey » When using a ball it can't be retreived, it's easy enough to capture them without giving people an advantage to get them back. Anyway... You toss your Ultra Ball at the Camerupt, and he goes deep inside the realm of pogeyness and wiggles around inside, trying to get out. Unfortunately he can't, and you've captured him successfully. Congratulations! What would you like to do now? Camerupt (M) Level 22

South Caverns

Yay ^_^ I'd like to go to the East Caverns now, please. =]

East Caverns

Knight of Time
2nd January 2004, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey


« DarkPrince »

You say hello to the group of fire pokemon once again, and they all smile at you. They seem to be in a happy mood, and it makes you feel happy just to see them. They start chatting again, seeming to like your presence there. As they're talking you say hello to the Natu as well, who chirps cutely. It then tells you that it is indeed lost. It remembers passing some markings on a wall, but it can't remember what they looked like, nor where they were. It hops around a bit, looking for some clue, but to no avail. What do you want to do?

South Caverns

I'm going to ask the Natu if it can describe what the markings look like...

soggy_cardboard
3rd January 2004, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by Cheesey« soggy_cardboard »

You walk on through the Forest, not finding any pokemon tha take your interest so far. You cross over a clearing with lots of sticks that crackle under your feet, and soon you catch four red things glowing out of the corner of your eye. You turn around and see two rounded little purple bugs - They're Venonat, and they're looking at you with those big eyes. Then you see something rather hard bump into your foot - It's an Anorith, and it wasn't looking at where it was going. What do you want to do?

=( Continue on pls....

>Forest<

Girafarig
3rd January 2004, 09:38 AM
Girafarig » Location please.......... the Lunatone and the Solrock look at your weirdly, and they automatically assume you have psychic powers, so they're glad to let you in the conversation. They both try to contact you at once mentally, and you can hear their voices scroll through your head fast. It gives you a headache from their constant blabbering at the same time, and you instantly get a headache! You can't stop it as you can't talk back to them mentally. What will you do?

Desert

Run away! Hopefully to a more lush area...

Pikachu101
3rd January 2004, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey


« Pikachu101 »

You greet the little Poochyena in a nice way, and ask it how it is. "I'm perfectly happy" he replies, his tail wagging like crazy. He headbutts your leg playfully. Then the Misdreavus comes up behind you, and just its presence makes you shiver x_x. It starts singing a soft tune... And the Poochyena's cheerful face turns deadly serious. "That's her Perish Song!" What are you going to do?!

North Caves

Oh come on! First the angry Kingler, then the pack of Poochyena and Mightyenas and now this. I'll grab the Poochyena and run!!!!!

*Murkrow
3rd January 2004, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey


« Sneasel(h)Obsessive »

You take a deep breath, but that isn't enough to deal with the putrid gas. You're forced to hold your nose and close your eyes, because it's just so horrible. You stumble over a rock and bump into a wall, but thankfully you get away from that gaseous tortoise. Having a breather, a Numel prods your foot with its stubby little leg. It looks up at you with a rather tired expression, but then again most Numel's do have that face most of the time. =P A Bulbasaur also comes up to you and sits beside Numel. The continue to breath heavily as they both sit watching you. What do you want to do?




West Caverns

Aww...I'll pat both of them on the head(as per usual xD) then continue on.

Ice Maiden
3rd January 2004, 02:28 PM
Originally Posted by Jay
At the last moment just before Feraligatr breaks through, Alakazam teleports behind the aligator and wonders where you could have gone. Looking from side to side, she doesn't bother to look directly behind you and this gives your Alakzam the oppurtunity. A confusing wave of energy spears through the Feraligatr's mind and it begins to feel a bit woozy in the head all over. It falls to the fall trying to recover. What will you do now?

River
I'll tell Alakazam to use a Psybeam on the Feraligatr...

Green Lanturn
4th January 2004, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey
« Green Lanturn »

You climb up a medium-sized tree, making sure you don't bump Skiploom's head off of any of the branches =P. You manage to reach a fairly sturdy branch which is as high as Venomoth is. You go along it quietly, and get near to the flying bug. It's still flying about, covering the ground below it in slightly sparkly purple dust. It knows you're there, but doesn't object to your presence and continues to flutter about. What do you want to do?


Forest
Ill offer my pasenger a pokeball, and in return, ill ask that it offer the venomoth a place with us, or fight it if worst comes to worst.

~GL

Cheesey
4th January 2004, 02:25 PM
Sorry I've not been updating guys @_@ I was busy last night, and what with school coming and me being really tired I've not really felt like it x_x I don't know how long this is going to continue (I'll hopefully be okay tomorrow, but it might be longer)... I dunno, I just feel like I need a break from the centre or something >_< I'll talk to Frank, Jay and Amy about it. I'm really sorry ;_;

Wild Eevee
4th January 2004, 11:20 PM
The Absol continues to stand up tall, focusing on that jewel very, very hard. It gives you a chance to admire his beauty... His silky white fur, his sharp, black horn, and his sleek tail. So beautiful... yet dark. Then suddenly, he slashes at the wall in a flurry of swipes! You watch in fascination, and then look in amazement as the jewel lies on the ground - He managed to slash it out. He lies down, and simply gazes at that beautiful jewel. What do you want to do?

East cavern

I'll just leave him with his jewel and keep going.

Cheesey
5th January 2004, 12:00 PM
I'm really not feeling energetic, so I'll do a few updates at a time. ^^;

« DarkPrince The Dark Knight »

The Natu looks at you oddly when you ask it what the markings looked like, as it's just told you that it can't remember. She continues to hop around on the floor, for some reason you can't understand. What do you want to do?

« soggy_cardboard »

You continue to walk on through the forest, walking through a section that seems to have many more plants and bushes and such around. The smell is lovely, and you get the scents right up your nose as you're walking. There's a whole group of Hoppip fumbling about in a colourful flowerbed, giggling happily. As you listen to them another Farfetch'd swoops down and flies up into a small tree - It doesn't look fully grown. In fact, it looks like a sapling. You hear a chirping nearby, and then a Pidgey twitters and hops out of the leaves of the tree, making him much easier to see. What do you want to do?

« Girafarig »

You run away from the psychic pokemon, rather surprised that they can talk so much. Stopping to rub your head, a Sandshrew pops out of the ground and pokes your foot curiously. Then it starts to roll about, and rolls out of sight. A Houndour wanders over to you, and nudges your leg to get your attention. It seems to be quite young, so he's a friendly little guy. Suddenly some movement catches your eye, and you look up, only to see the Sandshrew you saw before rolling at you at full speed! Houndour squeals. What do you want to do?

soggy_cardboard
5th January 2004, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey
« soggy_cardboard »

You continue to walk on through the forest, walking through a section that seems to have many more plants and bushes and such around. The smell is lovely, and you get the scents right up your nose as you're walking. There's a whole group of Hoppip fumbling about in a colourful flowerbed, giggling happily. As you listen to them another Farfetch'd swoops down and flies up into a small tree - It doesn't look fully grown. In fact, it looks like a sapling. You hear a chirping nearby, and then a Pidgey twitters and hops out of the leaves of the tree, making him much easier to see. What do you want to do?
I'll continue on with my Farfetch'd (ditto)...

>Forest<

Jay
6th January 2004, 03:38 AM
Cheesey » You seek for your very last captee at the East Caverns. Knowing what you're looking for, you search for 'it' in the first large room. This area ia quite rocky, and you see a group of Heracross to one corner of the room conversing about random stuff, while a Medicham and Meditite sleep near a large rock to the right corner of the room; they appear to be mother/father and son/daughter. What will you do?

Pikachu101 » Attempting to run away with Poochyena, he keeps slipping out of your arms and it distracts you immensely. While speedily debating of whether to let it go and allow it to succumb to the perish song, you trip over a heavy boulder and slam your whole body onto it with Poochyena flying in the distance; the Misdreavus close behind. It flies up directly behind you and continues to sing the song of angst. It won't be long now... what will you do?

Sneasel(h)Obsessive » You pat the Numel and Bulbasaur on the head, as they quite enjoy it. Unfortunately for them, you must continue search and move onwards in the caverns. You come across a fairly large pool of water which doesn't contain much but a couple of Qwilfish, and a few Nincada are grouped together to the left side of the room. What would you like to do?

Ice_Maiden » Alakazam continues to beat down on the Feraligatr's tarnished guard with a psychic beam of energy. It injures the gator's mind and its psyche appears to be muddled, causing extreme confusion. "STOP!" Feraligatr says, as it gives up and doesn't want to fight anymore, it rolls around on the floor trying to recover from the bewilderment. What will you do now?

Green Lanturn » Er, I've tried to elaborate on your post by myself but am having difficulty. I assume Cheesey knows what you're talking about, but I don't. Passenger? Could you elaborate on it for me so I can update?

Wild Eevee » You leave the expensive jewel and the pokemon alone and continue to move onwards in the East Caverns. In the following room, a slight chill enters your spine as you witness a very agile Sneasel and a rough Heracross duel out in the this room. They appear to be very aggressive and are attacking each other with some powerful assaults. What are you going to do?

soggy_cardboard » Skipped for egalitarianism.

Pikachu101
6th January 2004, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Pikachu101 » Attempting to run away with Poochyena, he keeps slipping out of your arms and it distracts you immensely. While speedily debating of whether to let it go and allow it to succumb to the perish song, you trip over a heavy boulder and slam your whole body onto it with Poochyena flying in the distance; the Misdreavus close behind. It flies up directly behind you and continues to sing the song of angst. It won't be long now... what will you do?

North Caves

I'll send out Trio the Exegutoor (I can't spell) and have him use Psychic to blast that Misdreavus into every wall in the room and then out in the opposite direction from us. I hate ghosts :sigh:

Green Lanturn
6th January 2004, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Green Lanturn » Er, I've tried to elaborate on your post by myself but am having difficulty. I assume Cheesey knows what you're talking about, but I don't. Passenger? Could you elaborate on it for me so I can update?


~<Forest>~

Sure I can elaborate. At the moment, I am high in the trees onlooking a venomoth. The "passenger" is a skiploom that has been fiddling around on my head since I came to the forest and who refuses to get out(I should know, quite paniful when I tried to get it out,lol). My command was to offer the skiploom a poke-ball. In exchange, if it would please talk to the venomoth and if it comes to it, fight it.

~GL

Wild Eevee
7th January 2004, 03:33 PM
Wild Eevee » You leave the expensive jewel and the pokemon alone and continue to move onwards in the East Caverns. In the following room, a slight chill enters your spine as you witness a very agile Sneasel and a rough Heracross duel out in the this room. They appear to be very aggressive and are attacking each other with some powerful assaults. What are you going to do?

East cavern

I'll back away and sit down and pull Machop onto my lap and watch the battle.

*Murkrow
9th January 2004, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Jay


Sneasel(h)Obsessive » You pat the Numel and Bulbasaur on the head, as they quite enjoy it. Unfortunately for them, you must continue search and move onwards in the caverns. You come across a fairly large pool of water which doesn't contain much but a couple of Qwilfish, and a few Nincada are grouped together to the left side of the room. What would you like to do?



West Caverns

Hmm, Nincada would be tempting if I had room for Shedinja, but as I don't, I'll continue on please.

Ice Maiden
9th January 2004, 12:07 PM
Originally Posted by Jay
Alakazam continues to beat down on the Feraligatr's tarnished guard with a psychic beam of energy. It injures the gator's mind and its psyche appears to be muddled, causing extreme confusion. "STOP!" Feraligatr says, as it gives up and doesn't want to fight anymore, it rolls around on the floor trying to recover from the bewilderment. What will you do now?

River
I'll return Alakazam and then ask the Feraligatr if it's okay. Then I'll ask if there's anything I can do to help it, as I didn't mean to hurt it that badly...

Cheesey
9th January 2004, 03:16 PM
« soggy_cardboard »

You wander on through the forest with the transformed Ditto at your side, twigs crackling underneath your feet and a cool breeze blowing through the trees. You come up to a rather normal tree, but it seems to have a purple aura surrounding it. It's quite mysterious, and as you look at it, the purple substance brings itself into a different shape - A Gastly. It floats through the tree, and up through the branches. It continues to quietly go around the tree, and through it, and so on. A curious little Tangela comes up beside your foot, and looks at the Gastly curiously. What do you want to do?

« Pikachu101 »

Trio uses his immense psychic power to knock the Misdreavus away, but she continues to sing her dreaded song. No matter how much Trio tries to get her to stay away she's refusing to give up, and continues to come straight back to you, her soft yet cruel voice flowing into your ears. You'd better hurry up... She shows no signs of sympathy for you.

« Green Lanturn »

When you offer the Skiploom a pokeball it takes it and balances it on its head - It's using it as a toy! It bounces the shiny metal ball up and down on its head, having a great deal of fun. You do however manage to get its attention, and ask it to go and ask the Venomoth about joining your team. The ball still on its head, it goes over and talks to the large insect - She looks over with large eyes, and would only feel it is fair if they battled. Skiploom walks back over to you to tell you to prepare for a fight, but right after it does so the pokeball falls off its head, knocks against the branch, and catches Skiploom unawares! ~ Skiploom, F, Lv 13 ~ Lucky you! Who's going to battle Venomoth?

« Wild Eevee »

Pulling Machop close to you, you watch the Heracross and Sneasel compete in a vicious battle. Sneasel is very fast and manages to slash Heracross in the face with its sharp claws. The big horned bug is not very amused, and charges at Sneasel, ready to toss it up in the air. Sneasel, however, dashes out of the way and Heracross crashes into the wall, its horn hurting badly. Sneasel smiles proudly, but being a good sport he goes over to help Heracross recover from the nasty crash. What do you want to do?

« Sneasel(h)Obsessive »

Wandering on through the intricate caverns, it is not long at all until you find a couple of Ekans hissing at each other in a frustrated fashion. You don't go too near because they both seem very irked, and they could easily bite if you interfered. A dopey Slugma is watching the two snakes alongside an Illumise with a very nervous and shocked expression on her face. What do you want to do?

« Ice_Maiden »

Alakazam returns to the pokeball in a flash of red, and you go over and see the Feraligatr. There doesn't seem to be much you can do to help it... Apart from carry Mudkip over to him. That seems to comfort him. After a little while the large watery beast sits up. "Good match" he says, and gives Mudkip an affectionate little hug. "I expect you'll be a good trainer." Unable to resist smiling, the Feraligatr smiles back, a happy little Mudkip in his arms. What do you want to do?


Originally posted by Jay

Cheesey » You seek for your very last captee at the East Caverns. Knowing what you're looking for, you search for 'it' in the first large room. This area ia quite rocky, and you see a group of Heracross to one corner of the room conversing about random stuff, while a Medicham and Meditite sleep near a large rock to the right corner of the room; they appear to be mother/father and son/daughter. What will you do?

East Caverns

I won't disturb them. I'll continue on.

Wild Eevee
9th January 2004, 09:15 PM
Pulling Machop close to you, you watch the Heracross and Sneasel compete in a vicious battle. Sneasel is very fast and manages to slash Heracross in the face with its sharp claws. The big horned bug is not very amused, and charges at Sneasel, ready to toss it up in the air. Sneasel, however, dashes out of the way and Heracross crashes into the wall, its horn hurting badly. Sneasel smiles proudly, but being a good sport he goes over to help Heracross recover from the nasty crash. What do you want to do?

East cavern

I'll stick around to see if Heracross will be ok.

Green Lanturn
9th January 2004, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey
« Green Lanturn »

When you offer the Skiploom a pokeball it takes it and balances it on its head - It's using it as a toy! It bounces the shiny metal ball up and down on its head, having a great deal of fun. You do however manage to get its attention, and ask it to go and ask the Venomoth about joining your team. The ball still on its head, it goes over and talks to the large insect - She looks over with large eyes, and would only feel it is fair if they battled. Skiploom walks back over to you to tell you to prepare for a fight, but right after it does so the pokeball falls off its head, knocks against the branch, and catches Skiploom unawares! ~ Skiploom, F, Lv 13 ~ Lucky you! Who's going to battle Venomoth?


Forest

Ive got a better idea. Ill keep skiploom in its ball and send out Steelix to tackle the venomoth. The trees should be no problem for him!

~GL

soggy_cardboard
9th January 2004, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey« soggy_cardboard »

You wander on through the forest with the transformed Ditto at your side, twigs crackling underneath your feet and a cool breeze blowing through the trees. You come up to a rather normal tree, but it seems to have a purple aura surrounding it. It's quite mysterious, and as you look at it, the purple substance brings itself into a different shape - A Gastly. It floats through the tree, and up through the branches. It continues to quietly go around the tree, and through it, and so on. A curious little Tangela comes up beside your foot, and looks at the Gastly curiously. What do you want to do?
I'll Get Ditto to transform into the Tangela, and say that i love Tangela, because they are so cute ^^ and ask if it wants to be friends.
>Meadow<

Ice Maiden
10th January 2004, 04:45 AM
Originally Posted by Cheesey
Alakazam returns to the pokeball in a flash of red, and you go over and see the Feraligatr. There doesn't seem to be much you can do to help it... Apart from carry Mudkip over to him. That seems to comfort him. After a little while the large watery beast sits up. "Good match" he says, and gives Mudkip an affectionate little hug. "I expect you'll be a good trainer." Unable to resist smiling, the Feraligatr smiles back, a happy little Mudkip in his arms. What do you want to do?

River
I'll tell the Mudkip that I hope it's tail heals quickly, then I'll move on.

*Murkrow
10th January 2004, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Cheesey


« Sneasel(h)Obsessive »

Wandering on through the intricate caverns, it is not long at all until you find a couple of Ekans hissing at each other in a frustrated fashion. You don't go too near because they both seem very irked, and they could easily bite if you interfered. A dopey Slugma is watching the two snakes alongside an Illumise with a very nervous and shocked expression on her face. What do you want to do?



West Caverns

I'll ignore all of them and continue on.

Cheesey
12th January 2004, 12:03 PM
« Wild Eevee »

You continue to sit down with Machop to see if the big strong bug will be okay - After a little while his head isn't as sore and he's alright again. He stands up and rubs it to soothe it a little more. What are you going to do?

« Green Lanturn »

Picking out Steelix's ball you hold it up, and toss it out. In a small flash of red light a gigantic steel snake materializes, standing on the clearing, tall and majestic. Venomoth is speechless, and looks at him for a split second before hurriedly fluttering away. Then she comes straight back and sprinkles a purple powder all over Steelix before flying high up in the air again. What move(s) will Steelix use?

« soggy_cardboard »

Ditto transforms into Tangela, who gets quite a large shock when a squidgy pink pokemon turns into an exact duplicate of her. She feels happy when you compliment her by saying Tangela is cute though - You can just make out her cheeks going red from behind her vines. When you ask her if she wants to be friends, she smiles and says yes. What do you want to do?

« Ice_Maiden »

Mudkip thanks you for your help, and you continue on down the riverbank in search for some new pokemon. As you travel down you reach a rather muddy bit, with a couple of Bagon sitting on some rocks, dipping their feet into the water. The cool, rushing water is filled with lots of Barboach, darting about in a hyperactive fashion. What do you want to do?

« Sneasel(h)Obsessive »

You leave the pokemon be, and continue on through the complex caverns. Nothing seems to be around for quite a long time, but as you enter a medium sized room a feeling of warmth spreads all over you. Looking up you see a tall, beautiful Arcanine, who is just about to lie down to a deep sleep. He barks softly before lying against the wall, breathing quietly. What do you want to do?

soggy_cardboard
12th January 2004, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey
« soggy_cardboard »

Ditto transforms into Tangela, who gets quite a large shock when a squidgy pink pokemon turns into an exact duplicate of her. She feels happy when you compliment her by saying Tangela is cute though - You can just make out her cheeks going red from behind her vines. When you ask her if she wants to be friends, she smiles and says yes. What do you want to do?
I'll smile and offer her a pokeball ^^

>Forest<

Green Lanturn
12th January 2004, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey

« Green Lanturn »

Picking out Steelix's ball you hold it up, and toss it out. In a small flash of red light a gigantic steel snake materializes, standing on the clearing, tall and majestic. Venomoth is speechless, and looks at him for a split second before hurriedly fluttering away. Then she comes straight back and sprinkles a purple powder all over Steelix before flying high up in the air again. What move(s) will Steelix use?
Forest

Ill have steelix use a rock throw!

~GL

Pikachu101
13th January 2004, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey

« Pikachu101 »

Trio uses his immense psychic power to knock the Misdreavus away, but she continues to sing her dreaded song. No matter how much Trio tries to get her to stay away she's refusing to give up, and continues to come straight back to you, her soft yet cruel voice flowing into your ears. You'd better hurry up... She shows no signs of sympathy for you.

North Caves

I'm getting ticked off here, I'll send out Odd Eye and have him use Sweet Scent to distract the nuisance and then the two of them will use a combined Solar Beam to take her down and use an Ultra Ball on it, if it's caught I'll go see if the Poochyena is OK and ask him if he would like to join me. If it's not out caught, I'll continue to press the attack and then try a great ball.

Wild Eevee
13th January 2004, 09:29 PM
You continue to sit down with Machop to see if the big strong bug will be okay - After a little while his head isn't as sore and he's alright again. He stands up and rubs it to soothe it a little more. What are you going to do?

East cavern

Since he seems to be ok I'll get up and continue to explore.

Skye
14th January 2004, 03:00 PM
I'd like to start out at the River with 1 Master Ball, 3 Pokeballs, 1 Great Ball, 1 Ultra Ball, 1 Stun Ball, 2 Lure Balls, 1 Fast Ball, and 1 Heavy Ball, please.

Plague
14th January 2004, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by pokemasterfrank

[center]Plague
You turn around and ask the Unowns what they want. They begin to swirl all around you and spell out some words. You idiot You look at them funny and ask them what that was for. Didn't you read the text? You think for a momemt and say that you never liked books. They all sigh and begin smacking you. You quickly say that it was just a joke, but they don't stop. I guess the prophecy is coming true :o What do you do?

I'll finish up the rest later...unless Jay, Cheesey, or Amy gets to them first :o

South Caverns

I finally remembered there was a subsection, so here I am! Anyway, I will use screech on them.

Jay
14th January 2004, 11:17 PM
Cheesey » You move onwards without disturbing the Medicham family. The next room doesn't contain much -- it's pretty empty. With just a few rocks lying here and there, you feel something nudge at your pants. You look down and discover a Houndour! He takes a real good liking to you and feels warm. What would you like to do?

soggy_cardboard » The Tangela is very ecstatic to come along with you. You show it a pokeball, and after a few moments of pondering and thinking, she goes inside and you have now successfully captured her! Congratulations. Tangela (F) Level 15. Immediately after capturing her, you turn back in the other direction and almost struck a tree! On the tree you notice a Caterpie climbing downwards, and onto your head! A nearby Pidgeotto is taking a tasty liking to it. What would you like to do?

Green Lanturn » Not many rocks are nearby, so Steelix decides to use the soft ground instead, and all that dirt and soil flies over directly to the Venomoth by using its hard tail. The flying moth is covered with all the dirt and tries to fight back with a mental energetic blast, but it doesn't appear to have done much to your steel snake friend apparently. What would you like to do now?

Pikachu101 » Odd Eye (whatever it is ^^;) spreads a sweet scented pollen all around the area to calm the Misdreavus down. She stops the singing and is more concentrated on the sweet smell that makes her feel giddy. Both Trio and Odd Eye are then ready to attack with a solar beam... But unfortunately, no sunlight is around in the cave to perform such an assault, as much as they both try to. The Misdreavus is still distracted, but she won't be for much longer! What will you do now?

Wild Eevee » You get up and you resume searching the eastern caverns for some pokemon that you like. You approach a dead end, and in this part you discover a sleeping Bagon next to a rock, with a friendly Sneasel who greets you. What would you like to do?

Airen » Welcome! After collecting your equipment, you begin your search for pokemon at the river, hoping to discover a lot of water and icy pokemon to your current empty collection. On arrival, you walk alongside the fast-flowing channel and peer down into the water. You see many Carvanha, and also, an Omastar sitting on a giant rock! What would you like to do?

Plague » You 'screech' on (at?) them with a high pitched voice, and that just annoys the Unown even more, and continue to smack down on you harder as you sob. You pretty much have no choice but to run away as fast as you can. Some follow you, but not all of them, as they try desperately to get you! What are you going to do?

Skye
14th January 2004, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Airen » Welcome! After collecting your equipment, you begin your search for pokemon at the river, hoping to discover a lot of water and icy pokemon to your current empty collection. On arrival, you walk alongside the fast-flowing channel and peer down into the water. You see many Carvanha, and also, an Omastar sitting on a giant rock! What would you like to do?

River

Omastar is tempting, but no. I'll move on.

Cheesey
15th January 2004, 12:44 PM
Thank you so much for updating, Jay ^____^ I really appreciate it.

« Airen »

You walk on down the riverbank, watching the strong current splash against the sides. You end up getting to a much calmer area after walking for a while, and you see a fairly large yellow thing sitting on a rock. You walk on a little bit closer, and see that it is a Psyduck. It looks around and sees you, with a blank expression on its face (as you'd expect). A Mudkip is swimming about in the icy blue waters by his feet, and he splashes Psyduck playfully. What do you want to do?


Originally posted by Jay

[u]Cheesey[/b] » You move onwards without disturbing the Medicham family. The next room doesn't contain much -- it's pretty empty. With just a few rocks lying here and there, you feel something nudge at your pants. You look down and discover a Houndour! He takes a real good liking to you and feels warm. What would you like to do?

South Caverns

Aww ^_^ I'll pat him on the head in a friendly fashion, and pick him up and carry him along with me in my arms. If he doesn't want to be picked up, he's very welcome to walk alongside me.

Pikachu101
15th January 2004, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Pikachu101 » Odd Eye (whatever it is ^^;) spreads a sweet scented pollen all around the area to calm the Misdreavus down. She stops the singing and is more concentrated on the sweet smell that makes her feel giddy. Both Trio and Odd Eye are then ready to attack with a solar beam... But unfortunately, no sunlight is around in the cave to perform such an assault, as much as they both try to. The Misdreavus is still distracted, but she won't be for much longer! What will you do now?

Odd Eye is an Oddish

North Caves
I have no luck what so ever huh?
I'll send out Pyro and Wildfire (a Magmar and a Torchic) to use a combined Fire Blast on the ghost and then try my Ultra Ball

Plague
15th January 2004, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by Jay
Plague » You 'screech' on (at?) them with a high pitched voice, and that just annoys the Unown even more, and continue to smack down on you harder as you sob. You pretty much have no choice but to run away as fast as you can. Some follow you, but not all of them, as they try desperately to get you! What are you going to do?

South Caverns

Oh well, I guess I'll leave the screeching to pokemon from now on. Anyway, I'll just keep running. Is Chimecho still with me by the way? I had grabbed one at one point to protect in from the Unown.

Wild Eevee
15th January 2004, 09:23 PM
Wild Eevee » You get up and you resume searching the eastern caverns for some pokemon that you like. You approach a dead end, and in this part you discover a sleeping Bagon next to a rock, with a friendly Sneasel who greets you. What would you like to do?

East Cavern

I'll greet the Sneasel and see what he wants and watch Machop's reaction.

Skye
15th January 2004, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey

« Airen »

You walk on down the riverbank, watching the strong current splash against the sides. You end up getting to a much calmer area after walking for a while, and you see a fairly large yellow thing sitting on a rock. You walk on a little bit closer, and see that it is a Psyduck. It looks around and sees you, with a blank expression on its face (as you'd expect). A Mudkip is swimming about in the icy blue waters by his feet, and he splashes Psyduck playfully. What do you want to do?

River

Too bad I already got an adopted Mudkip. Psyduck is again interesting, but I'll move on. Again.;o

soggy_cardboard
16th January 2004, 03:37 AM
Originally posted by Jay
soggy_cardboard » The Tangela is very ecstatic to come along with you. You show it a pokeball, and after a few moments of pondering and thinking, she goes inside and you have now successfully captured her! Congratulations. Tangela (F) Level 15. Immediately after capturing her, you turn back in the other direction and almost struck a tree! On the tree you notice a Caterpie climbing downwards, and onto your head! A nearby Pidgeotto is taking a tasty liking to it. What would you like to do?
YAY! ^^
I'll feed the Caterpie to the Pidgeotto, and continue on with my new Tangela to the Meadow!

>Meadow<

Cheesey
16th January 2004, 08:03 AM
Pikachu101 » Pyro and Wildfire gather up lots of firey strength in their bodies and unleash it at the dazed Misdreavus! She fries like a marshmallow in the heat of the flames, and as the blazing fire attacks finally stop, she drifts to the ground, tired and weak. Tossing an Ultra Ball over at her she can't retaliate, and lies vulnerably as the red light sucks her in. ~ Misdreavus, F, Lv 14 ~ Congratulations! What would you like to do now?

Plague » You run on, Chimecho still in your arms, and see a doorway to your left. You run in there quickly to take cover, and the Unown dash past you, not noticing you aren't actually there. Catching your breath, you see a sparkling pond in the middle of the room. A Houndour is at the side looking into it, and he ushers you over alongside him. You peer in, and see a Sharpedo in the deepest depths. What would you like to do?

Wild Eevee » The Sneasel doesn't really want anything in particular. "These are quite dangerous caverns, you know. Why are you here?" He asks you curiously, and Machop looks up at you, waiting for you to answer the Sneasel. What are you going to say?

Airen » With no major interest in these pokemon, you carry on down the river, and you hear a bonking sound nearby. As you walk nearer to the odd noise, you see two Krabby near the riverbank, bonking each other playfully on the head with rather blank expressions on their faces. You can't help but smile as they continue to whap each other on the head. There are a couple of Shellder leaping out of the rushing currents in the river as well. What do you want to do?

soggy_cardboard » Pidgeotto swoops down near your head and swipes up the poor little Caterpie, ready for a nice snack. You continue onto the meadow with your newly acquired Tangela, not really caring about what Pidgeotto does to Caterpie. It isn't long until you see a ball of light near a couple of bushes. Curiousity comes over you, and you walk on closer to the mysterious light. As you reach it you see an Ampharos - The light was its tail. He's chatting to a Roselia, who looks very tired. What do you want to do?

*Murkrow
16th January 2004, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey




« Sneasel(h)Obsessive »

You leave the pokemon be, and continue on through the complex caverns. Nothing seems to be around for quite a long time, but as you enter a medium sized room a feeling of warmth spreads all over you. Looking up you see a tall, beautiful Arcanine, who is just about to lie down to a deep sleep. He barks softly before lying against the wall, breathing quietly. What do you want to do?


West Caverns

Hm, that Arcanine's tempting, but I think I'll continue on.

Ice Maiden
16th January 2004, 02:48 PM
Originally Posted by Cheesey
Mudkip thanks you for your help, and you continue on down the riverbank in search for some new pokemon. As you travel down you reach a rather muddy bit, with a couple of Bagon sitting on some rocks, dipping their feet into the water. The cool, rushing water is filled with lots of Barboach, darting about in a hyperactive fashion. What do you want to do?

River
I'd like to change my location to the North Caverns, please.

Plague
16th January 2004, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey

Plague » You run on, Chimecho still in your arms, and see a doorway to your left. You run in there quickly to take cover, and the Unown dash past you, not noticing you aren't actually there. Catching your breath, you see a sparkling pond in the middle of the room. A Houndour is at the side looking into it, and he ushers you over alongside him. You peer in, and see a Sharpedo in the deepest depths. What would you like to do?


South Caverns

Safe at last, I'll slow to a walk. I'll also put the Chimecho down, and will move on, deeper into the mysterious South Caverns.

Jay
16th January 2004, 03:43 PM
Not to sound pushy, but Amy, could you update a little more? 20 days is mediocre. And I can't speak for Frank. :P

Cheesey » Houndour doesn't want to be picked up, so he just walks alongside you around the place as you search for a decent pokémon. The next room contains a Ponyta chasing a flying Natu, who obviously isn't having much luck. What will you do?

Sneasel(h)Obsessive » Ignoring the Arcanine, you continue onwards around the western caverns. You discover a small pile of polluted water with a Surskit gliding on the top. Two Bulbasaur watch it together not fat away.

Ice Maiden » You arrive at the North Caverns after switching locations successfully, and you enter with no trouble. In the beginning section, you discover many Sableye mingling amongst each other, with a resting Delibird nearby on a rock.

Plague » Assuming you're saying farewell, you bid the Chimecho your goodbyes and move onwards in the mysterious caverns. Before you can really move on, there's a couple of Smoochum blocking your way into the next room. What will you do?

*Murkrow
16th January 2004, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by Jay


Sneasel(h)Obsessive » Ignoring the Arcanine, you continue onwards around the western caverns. You discover a small pile of polluted water with a Surskit gliding on the top. Two Bulbasaur watch it together not fat away.



West Caverns

Ignore all of them and continue on please.

Jay
16th January 2004, 04:31 PM
Sneasel(h)Obsessive » Kind of annoyed, you move onwards in the caverns. Your luck doesn't change with encountering weak pokemon, as you ecounter a Slugma and Cyndaquil playing in the next room next to a pile of garbage. What would you like to do?

Green Lanturn
16th January 2004, 10:01 PM
originally posted by Jay
Green Lanturn » Not many rocks are nearby, so Steelix decides to use the soft ground instead, and all that dirt and soil flies over directly to the Venomoth by using its hard tail. The flying moth is covered with all the dirt and tries to fight back with a mental energetic blast, but it doesn't appear to have done much to your steel snake friend apparently. What would you like to do now?

Forest

Ill have Steelix tackle the Venomoth and grab it(coil around it)

~GL

Skye
16th January 2004, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by Cheesey
Airen » With no major interest in these pokemon, you carry on down the river, and you hear a bonking sound nearby. As you walk nearer to the odd noise, you see two Krabby near the riverbank, bonking each other playfully on the head with rather blank expressions on their faces. You can't help but smile as they continue to whap each other on the head. There are a couple of Shellder leaping out of the rushing currents in the river as well. What do you want to do?

River

Knowing that I'm really begining to push my luck, I move on.