PDA

View Full Version : I'm Looking For... (not a fic)

Pokemaster Cody
1st January 2003, 11:13 AM
Um, I'm not sure if this goes in the Writer's Lounge or what so...

Can someone link me to an old fic called Mark's Journey, by Andy Newer(?) please? I saw it nominated in the 2002 Summer Fic award and I have no clue as to where it is.

Andrew
1st January 2003, 11:17 PM
Um, dude, next time writers lounge :P And if you look Here at the Temp UBB (http://pub12.ezboard.com/bpokemasters86831) its there somewhere, but only a few chapters. Andy's finished it and is currently terribly stressed about year 12, and he hasn't been on in yonks but you can try PM him. Good luck though.

Um.. I think that's all! *Closes and moves*

dratinihaunter13
3rd January 2003, 05:16 PM
*opens it*just in case anyone's got a copy of it, or andy decides to post here.

Psi Yamaneko
3rd January 2003, 05:40 PM
Year......12? Oh, you mean he's a Senior? Maybe? That is a stressful year. We've lost many a good Moderator to that year.

Andy Newer
3rd January 2003, 06:25 PM
So I see that there are some people who have yet to lose me from their memories.

Okay, let me give a little update on the status of the aforementioned fic:

It isn't complete and is simmering at the 6th or 7th chapter in the rewrite. I haven't touched it in months since I stopped posting at the boards to concentrate on getting to an institution of higher education (and they could do better on giving those essay prompts, especially for those who aren't as remarkable or tragic). So, having not written anything susbstantial for the last two seasons has gotten annoying - I think the combination of overactive imagination and limited time is quite deadly.

So in conclusion, I can send to you what I have written as of far, if you still want it. Just tell me where to put it.

Pokemaster Cody
10th January 2003, 04:04 PM
Thanks, I would apprediate it if you did one of the following

a) E-Mail to Codeman00717@aol.com
b) PMed it
c) ... I dunno.