PDA

View Full Version : Shidorah vs. dragon684 (ref: Cyndaquil)

Soneko
13th December 2003, 09:37 AM
Bah... so far, I havent been able to get even the first round of a battle started, gah. So... open challenge.

3 vs 3
DQ 1 week
I choose first
You attack first
Rest, Substitute, and Attract are banned.
Ref: Please?

Arena: Simple Desert
The arena is basically the size of Indigo Plateau. It's covered in sand, and has large stones hear and there. Basically very simple.

Err... yeah. I'd prefer someone newer, to battle and all.. oh well.

dragon684
13th December 2003, 01:52 PM
I will be your opponent. after wednesday I shall be pretty active

Soneko
13th December 2003, 01:58 PM
Alright. Ill use Force, my male Poliwag.

Pichu
13th December 2003, 06:21 PM
Hi, would you like me be your ref? :)

Edit: I'm hyper-active these days, so I think I can make fast reffings. @_@;

Soneko
13th December 2003, 06:31 PM
Eeh, yes I would thankyou! If dragon684 doesnt mind, anyhow.. eeh, thankyou.. ^^;

dragon684
14th December 2003, 09:30 AM
I shall use my female ralts, Psyspook.

now for my attacks.
Listen Psyspook(you can call het spook for short) I know this is your first battle so let's try to get in as much damage as possible. I want you to start with future sight. Let your opponent be nervous to. After all I think it's his first battle to. Then use a confusion to knock it way back so their will be considerable distance between you. If he tries tp attack you with a "beam" for the thirth attack you will have enough time to put up a double team. If he attacks you with a melee attack then you should be able to send him right back with psychic.

future sight~confusion~double team/psychic

Soneko
14th December 2003, 09:52 AM
Alright Force. While he's concentrating on the future, Toxic that Ralts. Then start up a Rain Dance. And lastly, destroy the lil' bugger's concetration with a Water Pulse.

Toxic - Rain Dance - Water Pulse

Pichu
16th December 2003, 12:37 PM
Shidorah vs dragon684: 3 vs 3

Round 1

Shidora: (3)
Force the Male Poliwag: Health = 100% | Energy = 100% | Fine
Toxic - Rain Dance - Water Pulse

dragon684: (3)
Psyspook the female Ralts: Health = 100% | Energy = 100% | Fine
Future Sight - Confusion - Double Team/Psychic

Both pokémon listens carefully what their trainers tell them to do. Psyspook put both of her arms on her big head and starts to concentrate as she begins to chant an unknown language. While she is chanting, Force took advantage of this and ... *pi-tuu!* ... he spat some green goo all over Psyspook's face and she quickly absorbed all the toxic substances. Force suddenly starts to dance, even more happier, since he saw his previous starts to work and rain started to fall on top of the arena, thankfully that it was not wide enough and specially designed that it didn't rain on Shidorah or dragon684... A blue beam is shot into the sky and it starts to cackle with lightning energy. Still dancin' in the rain, and still bragging both of his attacks has works, she dances more. Psyspook, unhappy that Force had regurgitate, his last meal on to her beautiful skin, her eyes start to glow oddly blue and Force stops singing and starts flinging, banging his head on the ground. Force releases her water pulse attack to Psyspook. Psyspook, knew that her trainer has told her that to use double team when her opponent beams her, splits into few images; however, due to the rain and bad conditions and all, the images quickly disappeared. And being hit by water pulse, she starts spinning round and round, uncontrollably. Just then, a huge gigantic blue orb, which must be the future sight. Unprepared, Force got hit by the force itself.

Force the Male Poliwag: Health = 83% | Energy = 85% | Confused

Psyspook the female Ralts : Health = 91% | Energy = 86% | Badly poisoned (1% next round) / Confused

Arena: Raining for 4 rounds.

Editted because I put "Ralts the female ..." xD

Soneko
16th December 2003, 01:28 PM
Okay, good job Force. Start off with a Mind Reader. Then hit him with a nice and powerful Hydro Pump. Then end the round with a powerful Blizzard. But, if at any time he tries to use Hypnosis through his confusion and succeeds through his confusion, use Protect.

Mind Reader/Protect - Hydro Pump/Protect - Blizzard/Protect

dragon684
20th December 2003, 12:05 PM
Start with a strong psychic. then use disable for that hydro pump. and respond with confusion.

Pichu
23rd December 2003, 01:39 AM

Round 2

Force the Male Poliwag: Health = 83% | Energy = 85% | Confused
Mind Reader/Protect - Hydro Pump/Protect - Blizzard/Protect

Psyspook the female Ralts : Health = 91% | Energy = 86% | Badly poisoned (1% next round) / Confused
Psychic - Disable - Confusion

Both pokémon listens carefully what their trainers tell them to do. Hearing that Psyspook would not use a hypnosis attack, Force forgets everything about using Protect and concentrates on using Mind Reader as he grows with a mysterious blue aura, and see lots of images, not to mention helping him recover from confusion; however, Psyspook also uses a Psychic attack as Force takes on the force once more. Force, mind reading Psyspook, knew she's going to disable her next attack, which is Hydro Pump, quickly stores water in his cheeks. Psyspook uses disable and stops Force from gathering too much water and the attack became a weak water sprout attack towards Psyspook, doing minimal damage. Psyspook uses confusion right after that. While Psyspook was doing her confusion attack, her previous headache slightly made her confusion attack more powerful and made her think clear again. At the same time, Force counters with Blizzard. Both projectiles do not affect each other and they pass through each other unharmed, doing damage to both pokémon.

Force the Male Poliwag: Health = 67% | Energy = 69% | Mind Reading (1 round)

Psyspook the female Ralts : Health = 69% | Energy = 75% | Badly poisoned (2% next round)

Arena: Raining for 3 rounds.

dragon684
29th December 2003, 11:08 AM
With all the Xmas joy almost forgot this battle.

alright psyspook first start off with a shadowball. after that unleash a shockwave and then finish the round with thief.

Soneko
29th December 2003, 11:26 AM
-.-; Thankyou...

Alright Force, use a Hypnosis. Since Psyspook will be asleep for sure (with the mind-reading), take a break, then pick him up with a psychic and toss him into a rock, hard.

Hypnosis - Take a break - Psychic

Pichu
2nd January 2004, 02:01 AM

Round 3

Psyspook the female Ralts : Health = 69% | Energy = 75% | Badly poisoned (2% next round)
Shadowball - Shockwave - Thief

Both pokémon listens carefully what their trainers tell them to do. Knowing that Psyspook is going to throw a dark energy ball, Force eyes and tummy grew strange as it releases waves of ghostly energy. Knowing ahead of time how the Shadow Ball will form and hit, the Hypnosis passes through and also weakens the Shadow Ball slightly, zapping Psyspook. Force decides to take a break, but Psyspook wants to try a Shockwave. However, since she was hit by Hypnosis, she immediately feel drowsy and feels sleepy and falls asleep on the sand. After a long time of boringness, Force regain some of his precious energy and try out a psychic attack, as he fires a blue psychic force attack. Psyspook, still asleep and doesn't know what happened, took the psychic force attack head on. Since of her psychicness, she barely felt it and was awake again. Refreshed from the long nap, she prepares for Round 4.

Force the Male Poliwag: Health = 54% | Energy = 68% | Confident, a bit sore.

Psyspook the female Ralts : Health = 61% | Energy = 84% | Badly poisoned (3% next round)

Arena: Raining for 2 rounds.

Soneko
2nd January 2004, 05:03 AM
Cyndaquil, you didnt read what I said. I didnt tell Force to launch a Psychic attack in its energy form, I told him to use Psychic in its controlling-the-other-Pokemon form, and toss Psyspook into a rock.

Please explain?

Pichu
2nd January 2004, 09:44 PM
No, I didn't. I rarely read those words since I ref in a literal style. ie.. just by looking at the attacks.

... I'll re-ref couple of days then. xP

Pichu
3rd January 2004, 11:45 PM

Round 3

Shadowball - Shockwave - Thief

Both pokémon listens carefully what their trainers tell them to do. Knowing that Psyspook is going to throw a dark energy ball, Force eyes and tummy grew strange as it releases waves of ghostly energy. Knowing ahead of time how the Shadow Ball will form and hit, the Hypnosis passes through and also weakens the Shadow Ball slightly, zapping Psyspook. Force decides to take a break and once he does that he lost his mind reading, but Psyspook wants to try a Shockwave. However, since she was hit by Hypnosis, she immediately feel drowsy and feels sleepy and falls asleep on the sand. After a long time of boringness, Force regain some of his precious energy and try out a psychic attack, as wraps around Psyspook and tries to lift him up. Psyspook, still asleep and doesn't know what happened; however, thankfully that Force lost his mind reading, and due to Psyspook's enlarged head, the psychic attack lifted Psyspook up few feet and fall back to the ground. As a result, Psyspook awaken from the Hypnosis as she grasp dark energy from the thin air and tackles at Force with unknown speed and hellish power. Force takes the hit and falls back to the ground.. with renew wonder that shouldn't be so aggressive at Psychic types.

Force the Male Poliwag: Health = 54% | Energy = 68% | Annoyed at Psyspook's fast comeback

Psyspook the female Ralts : Health = 55% | Energy = 74% | Badly poisoned (3% next round)

Arena: Raining for 1 rounds.

Soneko
4th January 2004, 05:55 AM
I dont understand why Psychic wouldnt work. It isnt a dark type attack, and he was simply trying to pick the Pokemon up, and without any resistance it shouldnt be hard, no matter how big the Pokemon's brain is.

Also, Theif doesnt do damage, it only steals an item that is being held, thankyou. Ill post attacks anyhow, but I would like you to edit the Theif doing damage.

Alright. Start by using a Swagger, make that Ralts mad. Then use an Icy Wind, and chill it to the bone. Finish with an Ice Beam.

Swagger - Icy Wind - Ice Beam

dragon684
4th January 2004, 08:59 AM
Thief (DK) --The user uses a good deal of Dark energy to Faint Attack right next to the user, then steals the victims item and deals a light, dark-charged tackle attack, before retreating to its original location.

alright let's see. Quickly use protect. I don't like swagger. Then use as fast as possible a sunny day to weaken those nasty ice attacks. Immediatly comeback with a strong thunderbolt

protect~sunnyday~T-bolt

Soneko
5th January 2004, 12:27 PM
I had read in a certain battle that Theif does no damage, simply steals the item. Since it was said by someone who would not say it if it were wrong, I chose to believe it. *Shrugs*

Pichu
5th January 2004, 03:06 PM
Note to Shidora:
This is ASB style... not game style. Attacks that don't do any damage in game style will do damage in animé style.

For example:
Thief (DK) --The user uses a good deal of Dark energy to Faint Attack right next to the user, then steals the victims item and deals a light, dark-charged tackle

Mist (IC) --The user exhales a freezing cold cloud of light blue fog , severely reducing visibility and also deals light ice damage if it hits the opponent.

etc.

=================================
Also, in my opinion, if the type that uses the same type of attack, the effectiveness increases. Such as a psychic type using a psychic attack will increase effectiveness. Poliwag is a water type. He is using a psychic attack on a psychic pokémon. Due to the ineffectiveness of that, Poliwag isn't efficient enough to lift up Ralts. And thus, I won't do a re-ref.

Edit: Check out TPM Attack list beta (http://www.angelfire.com/tn3/asharris2/asbattacks.html) and RS moves (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23355) before you post again. =.=

Edit2: Oh, I didn't see you posted attacks... I'll do the reffings some time later.

Pichu
5th January 2004, 08:07 PM

Round 4

Force the Male Poliwag: Health = 54% | Energy = 68% | Annoyed at Psyspook's fast comeback
Swagger - Icy Wind - Ice Beam

Psyspook the female Ralts : Health = 55% | Energy = 74% | Badly poisoned (3% next round)
Protect - Sunny Day - Thunderbolt

Both pokémon listens carefully what their trainers tell them to do. Force begins the round as he rolls in a odd-ball fashion...rolling here and there and his tummy starts to move in a clockwise fashion. Unfortunately, Psyspook raises a powerful green shield, which matches her overall greeness, that shielded off from both pokémon from seeing each other. After a while, Force discontinue to roll about and disappointed the previous attack didn't work at all and Psyspook has his barrier down. Force decides to send icy cool winds toward Psyspook. Psyspook curls up into a ball and emits a firey aura as she brings the sun out through the rainy days. Although the sun is hot, the icy winds still stick onto Psyspook's fur (or is it skin?), but the ice melted away quickly. Force then shoots a beam of blue thing, which seems to be an ice beam from where I am standing, towards her. Psyspook counters the attack with a thunderbolt. Both attacks clash, creating a massive explosion causing damage to both pokémon.

Force the Male Poliwag: Health = 44% | Energy = 53% | Confident

Psyspook the female Ralts : Health = 38% | Energy = 51% | Badly poisoned (4% next round)

Arena: Sunny Day for 4 rounds. Crater in middle and its charred.

Soneko
7th January 2004, 03:45 PM
Ehg... I want to make room for Oz's battle. And, yeah... X_x; So, Im sorry, Ima have to forfeit. Err... yeah.

Pichu
7th January 2004, 03:50 PM
Eh... are you sure? Your winning though. xD ... If you don't want to continue, I won't force you to continue. But you do have good chance of winning...

... erm... reply once more so that I can make sure you made your decision of forfeiting please. :o

Soneko
8th January 2004, 05:28 AM
Gah... x_x; I guess not, since I have another battle that I remember is 1 vs. 1, and Im not doing too good there. ^^; Oh well, sorry for bothering. x_X;

Pichu
8th January 2004, 11:22 AM
Um... ok. o_o;

Its dragon684's turn. ;)

dragon684
15th January 2004, 12:59 PM
T-bolt~psychic~Future sight

Soneko
15th January 2004, 01:18 PM
Alright Force, lets get this battle going. Your doing great, so keep it up.

Start by Digging under the ground while the Ralts powers up its electricity. Stay under and use another Mind Reader, and end by coming out from the ground and hitting Psyspook.

Dig - Mind Reader - UnDig

Btw- Incase there would be problems with dig. THe ground would have become muddy, from the rain, and then dried somewhat from Sunny Day, but shouldnt have dried too much because it wasnt sunny very long, and so Force could dig underground quick enough.

Pichu
15th January 2004, 07:36 PM

Round 5

Force the Male Poliwag: Health = 44% | Energy = 53% | Confident
Dig - Mind Reader - UnDig

Psyspook the female Ralts : Health = 38% | Energy = 51% | Badly poisoned (4% next round)
Thunderbolt - Psychic - Future sight

Both pokémon listens carefully what their trainers tell them to do. Seeing the ground still soft, Force starts to move round and round. Slowly at first and eventually shifts to turbo speed and digs a hole on the ground. Psyspook tries to use a thunderbolt. Unfortunately, the rain is gone and it was grounded by the hole that Force dug; however, the soil was still wet and the electricity seeps thru the wet parts of the soil and thus doing minimum damage to Force. Force, barely felt the lightning, continues with his plan as he uses his milenium eye (what milenium eye xD) and reads Psyspook's deck. (xDD) Meanwhile, Psyspook tries a psychic attack. Not knowing how deep Force dug, she lifts all the soil from the hole, revealing Force. Thanks to Psyspook, Force doesn't have to un-dig, he just have to walk back up the hill that Psyspook has removed the soil for him. Psyspook, very pissed now, releases a Future sight into the air. The sky become's strangely blue colorred ...

Force the Male Poliwag: Health = 42% | Energy = 45% | Mind Reading (1 round)

Psyspook the female Ralts : Health = 34% | Energy = 36% | Badly poisoned (5% next round) - Future Sight released - Getting Tired

Arena: Sunny Day for 3 rounds. Crater in middle and its charred.

Soneko
16th January 2004, 04:49 AM
Very good job Force, Im very proud of you. Start by using a Hypnosis. After he's asleep, I want you to power up all your energy, and release a Fissure. Then take a break and rest.

Hypnosis - Fissure - Take a break

dragon684
16th January 2004, 10:55 AM
Close your eyes. Since hypnosis has to go through the eyes it won't effect you even when you mind read. Then unleash 2 thunderbolts.
If, because of some reason hypnosis will work use 2 sleep talks

close eyes~T-bolt/sleeptalk x2

Pichu
16th January 2004, 12:13 PM

Round 6

Force the Male Poliwag: Health = 42% | Energy = 45% |
Hypnosis - Fissure - Take a break

Psyspook the female Ralts : Health = 34% | Energy = 36% | Badly poisoned (5% next round) - Future Sight released - Getting Tired
Close Eyes - Thunderbolt x2 / Sleeptalk x2

Both pokémon listens carefully what their trainers tell them to do. Already knowing that ahead of hand that Psyspook is going to close her eyes, Force tries to fire it -- as in his hypnosis -- anyway. However, an eye is an eye. It blink and shut so fast, before the rays reach the inner corridor's of the psychic pokémon's brain; however, the poison in the blood of Psyspook seeps in again and hurts her very much. Mad that her attack didn't work, and thankfully, Force is still mind reading, he knows what position Psyspook is going to fire her Thunderbolts and what position she will be on. Force quickly ... wait-a-minute! Force is still a poliwag and he doesn't have enough power and knowledge to generate fissures! Annoyed of his trainer's stubborn attack list, he concentrates on mind reading Psyspook's attacks. Psyspook suddenly charges up with electrical energy and shoots Force! At the same time, Force jumps up into the air and avoids the first thunderbolt. Suddenly, a giant psychic energy blast (like the one fired by Bahamat Zero in FF7) came down on the airborne Force and slams him on to the ground. Knowing no way he can avoid the next thunderbolt, he takes a break to recover some of his energy stores while Psyspook charges up again and hits Force dead on.

Force the Male Poliwag: Health = 16% | Energy = 51% | Very Sore - Annoyed at his trainer

Psyspook the female Ralts : Health = 29% | Energy = 21% | Badly poisoned (6% next round) - Getting Tired - Getting Sick

Arena: Sunny Day for 2 rounds. Crater in middle and its charred.

btw: Proof that Poliwag's can't do fissures = 1 (http://pokedex.kary.ca/gscdex.txt) 2 (http://pokedex.kary.ca/rsdex.txt) 3 (http://pokedex.kary.ca/rbydex.txt)

dragon684
16th January 2004, 12:25 PM
you said future sight released. where does it say so and did it hit or miss?

Pichu
16th January 2004, 12:36 PM
Oh, I forgot about that, I'll fix it now.. xD

Edit: Its been fixed. (first time reffing a battle in school xD)
Edit2: It's dragon684 attack.

dragon684
17th January 2004, 09:23 AM
split up and use double team. If he tries to counter it with a rain dance counter it with T-bolts, if he doesn't just take a break for the thirth turn

DT~T-bolt~take a break

Soneko
17th January 2004, 11:22 AM
Could you PLEASE call me Shidorah, and not Shidora? ~_~

Anyhow, I was using a Pokedex that was screwed. Geh... Other then that, I think its unfair that he can avoid being put to sleep by closing his eyes. I had read a battle before where the Hypnosis forced him to open his eyes. But being able to avoid it, while Mind Reading, by closing one's eyes would be incredibely unfair.

Geh again. Anyhow.. Force, Im incredibly sorry about that. Please forgive me. Now, finish this. Use a Double Team as well. Then use a Blizzard, AFTER he uses Thunderbolt. End by using a major Hydro Pump.

Double Team - Blizzard (AFTER THUNDERBOLT) - Hydro Pump

Pichu
18th January 2004, 03:02 PM
Shidorah, sorry bout ur name... and btw, I have seen in TV that even the most simple thing can stop hypnosis, such as a watch beeping. Also, you know those ones that you use a watch and chain to hypnotize people, well, if you close your eyes, it wouldn't work...

Round 7

Shidorah: (3)
Force the Male Poliwag: Health = 16% | Energy = 51% | Very Sore - Annoyed at his trainer
Double Team - Blizzard - Hydro Pump

Psyspook the female Ralts : Health = 29% | Energy = 21% | Badly poisoned (6% next round) - Getting Tired - Getting Sick
Double Team - Thunderbolt - Take a break

Both pokémon listens carefully what their trainers tell them to do. Psyspook, really feeling bad, tries to do some defense before she falls as she splits into 5 images. Force forgives Shidorah as he starts to split into 5 images as well. Both sides stare at each other and no one can tell which one is real. Seeing Force take no action at all, Psyspook tries to use a thunderbolt and tries to control it to let it go through all the clones. Unfortunately, it only destroyed two of Force clones, leaving 3 left. Force doesn't know which is the correct Ralts, uses a wide range Blizzard on the images, destroying all of them at once. Psyspook falls back and with her knees on the ground and she takes in poison damage again. Really exhausted and panting, she tries to recover some of her energy as she sits nicely on the ground and takes a break. Force grins and goes right up next to Psyspook and shot guns a hydropump right into her face! The power was so immense that Ralts was thrown 10 meters into the air and slams on the ground. Psyspook struggles to get up; however, she faints and falls to the ground, twitching.

Force the Male Poliwag: Health = 16% | Energy = 30% | Very Sore - Tired - 3 clones.

dragon684: (2)
Psyspook the female Ralts : Health = 0% | Energy = 19% | KO'ed.

Arena: Sunny Day for 1 rounds. Crater in middle and its charred.

dragon684 must send out a new pokémon!
Shidora attacks first. (dragon684 sends first though)

Edit: decreasing count to 2.

dragon684
20th January 2004, 09:40 AM
return ralts. you did well for your first fight.

Now one off my starter pokemon. consider yourself lucky my favorite pokemon isn't approved yet. Maybe you'll see his as my next fighter.

Come out Sparks, my female electabuzz, and avenge your fallen comerad

Soneko
20th January 2004, 10:38 AM
Tch. When you use a pokemon with an advantage against me, that gives me the right to do the same.

Anyhow... Force, you did great. Screw this Pokemon up before going done, yes? Start with nasty Toxic. Then use a Psychic and shove her head into a rock repeatedly. End with an Ice Beam.

Toxic - Psychic - Ice Beam

PS. Uh, since Electabuzz isnt a Psychic pokemon, I dont think there would be problems with Psychic... or else a Kanghaskan couldnt use Fire Blast, and a Tauros couldnt use Earthquake, and a Charizard couldnt use Slash, ect. But if there are any... then replace it with Ice Beam.

Pichu
20th January 2004, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by Shidorah
[i][color=skyblue]PS. Uh, since Electabuzz isnt a Psychic pokemon, I dont think there would be problems with Psychic... or else a Kanghaskan couldnt use Fire Blast, and a Tauros couldnt use Earthquake, and a Charizard couldnt use Slash, ect. But if there are any... then replace it with Ice Beam.
Would you mind NOT being so picky? -- I've never seen a battler so picky before. =P

Accept your reffings. There is nothing unfair about it, since I suppose Head Ref have seen the battles. If Head Ref say I ref something wrong, she should say so before. =P

And I'm not stupid, you don't have to tell me what to do. =P

Soneko
20th January 2004, 02:34 PM
Jeez. I asked a bunch of people I know, and they think its weird too. I dont know if anyone has seen the battle, but Im allowed to have my oppinions. And, I dont think that mods go through every single battle and read every single post, really.
Also, I didnt call you stupid, and I didnt tell you what to do. I told my Pokemon what to do. Thankyou.

Pichu
23rd January 2004, 12:27 PM
Do one thing for me please: Quit whining.

If you want stuff explained, I'll be happy to do it. But its the thing that: "it's unfair" and "I don't understand why that doesn't work" ... and you don't have to tell me this:

since Electabuzz isnt a Psychic pokemon, I dont think there would be problems with Psychic... or else a Kanghaskan couldnt use Fire Blast, and a Tauros couldnt use Earthquake, and a Charizard couldnt use Slash, ect.

Thank you.

dragon684
23rd January 2004, 12:52 PM
since you are in way better condition DT. then T-punch till he's down

Pichu
23rd January 2004, 02:01 PM
Finally, I can get out of boredom. :)

And dragon684, I would wait for your favorite pokémon if I was you, until the last day of DQ. :P

Round 8

Force the Male Poliwag: Health = 16% | Energy = 30% | Very Toxic - Psychic - Ice Beam

Sparks the Female Electabuzz: Health = 100% | Energy = 100% | Confident
Double Team - Thunder Punch x 2

Both pokémon listens carefully what their trainers tell them to do. Force, feeling really tired and panting hard, releases toxic goo hopefully to poison her opponent. Unfortunately, just before it reaches, Sparks splits into 4 electabuzz's, and thereby destroying one of them. Unsure which one is which, the irritated and tired Force uses his psychic force and tries to grip one of them, only to find that he got the wrong one. This makes him even unhappier. With astonishing speed, the evolved monster makes his move and a ball of white lightning appears on her hand and rushes to unhappy Force. Fortunately, and thankfully, Force still have clones from the last round, and the attack made one of them go *poof*. Force, really frustrated and tired, tries to end this in one blow and sends an ice beam directly to the middle of Sparks. Unfortunately, and unluckily, this had destroyed only one of Sparks clones. Sparks crosses her fingers and rushes to one of Force clones with all her might. This time, her victim doesn't just go *poof*; it is the correct Force. The poliwag squels as he took the evolved monster punch at full force, zapping him into the darkness and just in time, the sun disappears into the clouds again.

Shidora: (2)
Force the Male Poliwag: KO'ed

Sparks the Female Electabuzz: Health = 100% | Energy = 88% | Confident - 1 clone

Arena: Crater in middle and its charred.

Shidorah sends out new pokémon.
dragon684 attacks.

Soneko
24th January 2004, 10:10 AM
How would I know I dont have to? What I've seen happening is weird, so I felt the need to say it. Why does that make you get so angry?

Anyhow... Since dragon684 used an elemental advantage, so will I. I send out Mire, my male Diglet.

dragon684
24th January 2004, 10:30 AM
First use substitute. That will block damage and status effects(make it around 15%). Then do some damage with ice punch and cross chop

substitute(15%)~Ice-punch~cross shop

Soneko
25th January 2004, 06:01 AM
Alright Mire, lets do it. Screech to screw his Substitute. Double Team for some company. Then send a Toxic at him, AFTER she uses Cross Chop. Inless, of coarse, the substitute worked, and then you'll use Earthquake.

Screech - Double Team - Toxic/Earthquake
SUBS: If Substitute is used succesfully, replace Toxic with Earthquake.

Pichu
26th January 2004, 01:47 PM
This reffing reminds me of my first battle in ASB. xP

Swaggering may stop substitute, but I don't think screech does... :P

Round 9

Mire the Male Diglett: Health = 100% | Energy = 100% | Confident
Screech - Double Team - Toxic/Earthquake

Sparks the Female Electabuzz: Health = 100% | Energy = 88% | Confident - 1 clone

Both pokémon listens carefully what their trainers tell them to do. Seeing her new opponent is a ground type, Sparks quickly glows with a yellow aura and a cute yellow plushie in front of him appears, while Mire tries to scream at the plushie with reasons I cannot fathom. Seeing how unlucky he is, Mire splits into 4 avatars. Rushing at one of them, Sparks raises his fist. Time stops and the arena darkens as a giant blue crystal structure (if you play the old Squaresoft games, you know.. xD (ie: Ice Sword)) fuses with his fist. She slams her icy fist on one of the avatars. Unfortunately, it dissolved into wisps of smoke. Mire didn't like his pal destroyed and starts to move up and down for some reason. Maybe he can't get out of his hole? xD Mire moves faster and faster, and I start to understand what is happening. Rocks from the arena start to fly everywhere and the sand is very chaotic! It's an earthquake! Quick! Everybody under a desk! xD The electabuzz clone was destroyed in the process and as plushie rushes directly to Mire as waves of rocks slams on to the velvet skin, as a result, the plushie defense mechanism is ripped into sheds of fluff. Magically, the fluff becomes wisps of smoke and the real Sparks tumbles back into the arena next to Mire. Infusing a large amount of energy into his fist, he slams onto one of the avatars, though he has 1/3 chance of getting it correct. Fortunately, the avatar didn't dissolve away. It is the correct mole. Wailing like an ambulance, the mole took the hit and cries out for the pain in diglett language. As a result, he lost concentration and fuses back into one diglett. Smirking, Sparks steps away from the ambulance (really, have you seen the oasis episode? xD, where they carried Meowth and Cyndaquil to see Miltank?) with a sore fist.

Mire the Male Diglett: Health = 86% | Energy = 84% | Angry - Bruised

Sparks the Female Electabuzz: Health = 83% | Energy = 70% | Angry - Getting Tired - Sore Fist

Arena: Crater in middle and its charred.

Shidorah attacks first.

Edit: Ah!!! THAT WAS UNCOOL, I finished it and I pressed Reset Message! xD

dragon684
26th January 2004, 01:52 PM
just a note that DT was suppose to happen although the sub worked or not

Pichu
26th January 2004, 02:37 PM
Huh?

Oh, I see... I'll edit it now. ^_^

Repost: I edit it... Any more problems? xD

Soneko
26th January 2004, 03:10 PM
Meh... I guess Screech just depends on the ref.

Alright Mire, good job. Set up some more duplicates, Double Team. Only do so if Sparks is not told to use Rain Dance on the first turn. Follow up by spitting some Toxic goo at her. And finish with another Earthquake. If you didnt use Double Team, then use another Earthquake.

Double Team/Toxic - Toxic/Earthquake - Earthquake
SUBS: If Rain Dance is used on the first turn, replace Double Team with Toxic, then continue with the normal order.
If at any other time Rain Dance is used, use Fissure.

dragon684
26th January 2004, 11:44 PM
Alright
Use swift after DT to destroy the clones and deal damage. Then dodge toxic and attack with quick attack. When he sends out an E-quake Jump up really high and land a nice ice punch on him

swift~quick attack~Ice punch

Pichu
27th January 2004, 10:39 AM

Round 10

Mire the Male Diglett: Health = 86% | Energy = 84% | Angry - Bruised
Double Team/Toxic - Toxic/Earthquake - Earthquake

Sparks the Female Electabuzz: Health = 83% | Energy = 70% | Angry - Getting Tired - Sore Fist
Swift - Quick Attack - Ice Punch

Both pokémon listens carefully what their trainers tell them to do. Mire splits into multiple images only to see them wrecked by dozens of mini star thingys thrown by the overgrown cat. He is thrown backwards as they scratched his skin slightly. Well, that isn't very comforting, as he loses his manners and politeness and spits some toxic germs, but Sparks blazes off with unmeasurable speed and dodges the toxic. Unable to stop at full throttle, Sparks cannot re-direct his attack around to smack the mole. She lands way pass and over and behind the mole. Mire's previous two attacks didn't work, but hopefully this one will. He starts throbbing up and down again. Unable to maintain his foot placement, and when she jumps, the ground moves up with her, Sparks just rushes toward the mole tripping here and there and time stops again. Another blue crystal structure infuses her hand and smashes to icy fist onto the throbbing Mire. This stops the earthquake thankfully, but it stopped too suddenly and a giant flying rock comes crashing down on Sparks hurting him badly. As the arena has been sifted left and right, the charred spot disappears in the sand and the crater is sifted into nothing.

Mire the Male Diglett: Health = 70% | Energy = 68% | Angry - Bruised - Slightly Scratched

Sparks the Female Electabuzz: Health = 66% | Energy = 59% | Angry - Bruised - Getting Tired - Sore Fist

Arena: Ok.

dragon684 attacks first.

Pichu
3rd February 2004, 11:23 AM
dragon684 is DQ'ed.

Shidorah has the right to extend the DQ and therefore give dragon684 a chance, ...

...or...

She can capture one pokémon / evolution and receive 2 Y.

Soneko
3rd February 2004, 01:27 PM
I probably would extend the DQ, but he has been posting in his other battles and just completely forgot about this one, and its very irritating... and it happened before, in this battle. So... yeah. X_x;

Ill, uhm... choose to evolve my Poliwag, Force, into a Poliwhirl. ^^; Thankyou.