PDA

View Full Version : chibi-Giovanni?

Pewter City Geodude
15th December 2003, 12:07 AM
For those who have seen the new Flannery episode, or at least seen Serebii.net's pics for it...notice the somewhat chibi-Giovanni in Meowth's fantasy sequence? That's a new one...it really took me by surprise. Go here (http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/houen/331ps5.shtml) to see what I mean. Funny, isn't it? :-D

(Sorry I know there's another topic about this ep, but this is such a unique concept I thought it deserved its own topic.)

Gaborn
15th December 2003, 01:02 AM
It's not the first time Team Rocket has had one of their Chibi-Giovanni acid trips. They once had a cute little safari Gio bashing coconuts over Bagon's mullet. Does anybody know all the ag episodes where they show chibivanni?

Animelee
15th December 2003, 01:11 AM
Basically around 49 of the 55 AG episodes have had those Boss idea-things. :o

Nikku-San
15th December 2003, 02:17 AM
Now I'm scared. That's not quite as scary as that episode where Meowth was coming onto James and Shuckle found Jessie's g-spot though...

Animelee
15th December 2003, 02:26 AM
Wha?

Nikku-San
15th December 2003, 10:48 AM
Haha, guess I did give it a kind of wierd summary there. I was talking about the Shuckle episode.

Craig
16th December 2003, 06:01 PM
Now I'm scared. That's not quite as scary as that episode where Meowth was coming onto James and Shuckle found Jessie's g-spot though...
I don't remember something like this :| remember kids go to this forum so try to avoid saying stuff like that.

Pewter City Geodude
16th December 2003, 07:02 PM
Regardless, it DID happen in an episode. The Shuckle one, whose title escapes me ATM...

Light_Togetic
17th December 2003, 01:39 PM
LOL. I think it was called "A Better Pill to Swallow" or something of the sort. I rewatched that one a while back... very, erm, 'happy' pokemon in that episode... X.X Wasn't Pikachu all 'lovey' too??

And the Chibi-Giovanni looks much cuter than his real self. Maybe the reason TR imagine him like that is so that his ugly mug doesn't traumtize them.

Nikku-San
17th December 2003, 02:34 PM
Sorry, sorry. That just cracks me up every time I think about it. But yeah, I don't want to corrupt any children, so I'll hush.

Off-topic: My friend has a pair of shoes with a little storage thingie on the inside of the flap. It's called the g spot. No joke.