PDA

View Full Version : Eastenders (sign ups)

Lulu
1st January 2003, 12:20 PM
Trouble again on albert square as the new year comes and your job is to control on e of the characters and help them get through thier problems.You can choose to be whatever character you want even the dead ones or ones that are away.You can also date who you want so if someone chooses cat and someone else antony you don't have to date.

Here is the sign up form:
Character:
Job;
Where you live:
Other:

Here's mine
Character;Zoe slater
Job: running a clothes stall at the market
Where I live;In the B and B
other:Best friend is Kelly.

Lulu
1st January 2003, 03:53 PM
Come on please sign up it 's gonna be more fun than it sounds you get to control your characters every move; who they date ,what pets they have and more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D
P.S you can create your own characters.
p.p.s. you can control more than one character.

Lorelei
1st January 2003, 04:27 PM
Hey =) I see you're new, welcome to RPG. I'd just like to point out some things that could help you out a bit.

- You need a more detailed plot. Its not even really a plot at the moment, its just a few sentances about somethign I don't think anyone understands. I, personally, don't know who Cat or Anthony are, because you haven't mentioned if its about a show or something.

- Its always the RPer's job to control a character, and usually in every RPG someone is dating another at least, .

- The form. I suggest you add a bit. 'Personality' and 'Appearance/Looks' are usually a must, because it gives a more deep mental image of the characters. This is what a basic sign-up form looks like:

Name:
Personality:
Appearance/Looks:
History/Background:
Other:

There sometimes is more categories, such as Weapons or Color, but it depends on the RPG.

- RPG stands for Role Playing Game, and the character is usually made up by the joining Role Player.

You probably should read the rules, which are in a stickified topic at the top of the page set up by Ginger, Bulba or Mike, our local RPGing Moderators (Mods). You need to be patient as well, sometimes it takes a couple days to get a few RPers joined, but eventually you can start when you have enough.

RaZoR LeAf
2nd January 2003, 03:13 AM
Eastenders is a UK Soap. I'd best reply and say this, cos none of the mods are british. It's set in a Albert Square, a small residence in the town of Walford, in East London (hence Eastenders).

It shows 4 times a week, and replays the events of a number of families and the ups and downs of life. There's an official site with lots of details such as character profiles and history on the bbc homepage. www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders

galaxy
3rd January 2003, 02:17 PM
I LIKE THIS IDEA VERY ORIGINAL

NAME:ABI COTTON
SEX:FEMALE
PERSONALITY:B****Y,LIKE HER DAD NICK COTTON DOT BRANNINGS SON
LOOKS:SMALL AND GOTHIC
HISTORY:RAN AWAY FROM HOME TO START A NEW LIFE IN THE SQUARE.NICK LEFT HER MUM AFTER A ONE NIGHT STAND AND SHE WANTS TO MEET HIM IN PERSON AND FIND OUT MORE ABOUT HIM
OTHER:GETS ON VERY WELL WITH HER HALF BROTHER ASHLEY COTTON (NICKS SON) DOT (HER GRANDMOTHER) IS WEARY OF HER

galaxy
3rd January 2003, 02:25 PM

HISTORY:RAN AWAY FROM HOME TO START A NEW LIFE IN THE SQUARE.NICK LEFT HER MUM AFTER A ONE NIGHT STAND AND SHE WANTS TO MEET HIM IN PERSON AND FIND OUT MORE ABOUT HIM
OTHER:GETS ON VERY WELL WITH HER HALF BROTHER ASHLEY COTTON (NICKS SON) DOT (HER GRANDMOTHER) IS WEARY OF HER

galaxy
3rd January 2003, 02:25 PM