PDA

View Full Version : Just thought of Something.

Kojiro
16th December 2003, 02:11 PM
Everyone is debating Ahs's fire type pokemon, right? So what about james? Well you know what i think should happen.

The episode starts out with TR attacking, they use a Double Trouble Bubble gum gun, it fails to capture Pikachu., They send out all thier Pokemon, and pikachu beats them all, and they go blasting off. Then TR has a disscussion about why they are losing, and james says he needs another Pokemon, so he and Cacnea go off to find a good Pokemon, jessie and meowth sincker since james has only caught Weepingbell, all the other Pokemon he has he bought or joined him.

He trys to catch many pokemon in humorous ways, until he wakes up a Loudred and it chases him up a palm tree. he accidently kicks a coconut which falls into Loudreds mouth, and it chokes, James does CPR on it, and Loudred thanks it, and falls in love with james( Not love love, but likes him) and he joins up with James!

And evertime he comes out he screams real loud hurting everyones ears.

So waddaya think?

Chris 2.1
16th December 2003, 02:49 PM
Lol nice idea. Jesse seemed to be the only one Loudred shouted at, but its a nice Pokemon and I'm sure it will return from Dewford Island one day to once again wreak havoc among the group

Shuppet Master
16th December 2003, 03:13 PM
Uh,they already have a Loudred screaming at them,so I doubt James will get one. Maybe a Spoink or Spinda. :)

But I agree,James needs another Pokemon,Cacnea alone just isn't working.

JazzJazz
16th December 2003, 03:15 PM
I don't think they'd show James doing CPR on a pokemon... it'd get banned like when that jynx kissed Brock in "The Ice Cave"...

Kojiro
16th December 2003, 03:32 PM
JazzJazz, i meant it would be the Loudred that follows them around.

Pewter City Geodude
16th December 2003, 03:56 PM
Not a bad idea, but I think Loudred suits Jessie more than James. If James gets anything it'd be a Grass or a Poison type. Personally, I think Roselia would be an absolutely perfect fit for him. :D We haven't seen him with his rose in a while, have we?

Animelee
16th December 2003, 06:54 PM
Maybe a Mawile would suit him? Y'know, for butt-chompin' action, like Victreebel used to do.

Gravy
17th December 2003, 07:25 AM
Personally, I really don't see any reason for James to have another pokémon. It just seems too pointless to me.
Think about it. We'll get another running gag...and thats about it. Nothing spectacular, nothing that'll improve the animé. Just another pokémon that'll get KO'd by Pikachu or any other of Ash-tachi's pokes. Either that, or James will never use it.

But I agree,James needs another Pokemon,Cacnea alone just isn't working.
Jessie has 3 pokémon...and that's not exactly proved successful.

Light_Togetic
17th December 2003, 01:55 PM
Why would James' other pokemon (when he catches one) have to be a running gag? The only running gag pokemon James has ever had was Victreebell. Since Cacnea already is the 'gag pokemon' of James', then why would he have another?

And I personally think that it's not pointless for James to catch anohter pokemon. All of TR's pokemon are 'pointless' in a way. They've never beaten Pikachu, which is what they try to do every episode. James needs another pokemon because it adds more diversity to the group, and, quite frankly, makes him more equal to Jessie in that respect. The two of them have always had the same number of pokemon (not including Growlie or that Shellder, or any other temporary pokemon I've forgotten). And if we're going to talk about pointless... then let's talk about Max...

You know, I've never thought about a Spinda before... It would kinda suit James. It is rather goofy-looking (in a good way!! Don't kill me soggy_cardboard!!!)! Mawile's not that bad either. But I really like Mawile, so I'd be happy if anyone caught it. I think James should get a poison pokemon though. Roselia would be a nice choice.

Only time will really tell I guess... Who knows? AG has been a bit surprising, maybe James will catch a Swablu?!!! o.O

Pewter City Geodude
17th December 2003, 02:07 PM
What with James having roses so often, especially in the first season while they did their motto (and a few times later too I think), Roselia would be absolutely perfect for him. :D

Nikku-San
17th December 2003, 02:27 PM
Maybe he'll get a Tropius... Cuz it's fruity. XD Nah, I'm kidding. I really like James now, he's a cool char when he's not attempting to be a bad guy. Loudred would be nice, but I don't see how it would fit him... Jessie's the loud one.

Gravy
17th December 2003, 02:43 PM
Heh...I love varied opinions so ^_^

Originally posted by Light_Togetic
Why would James' other pokemon (when he catches one) have to be a running gag? The only running gag pokemon James has ever had was Victreebell. Since Cacnea already is the 'gag pokemon' of James', then why would he have another?
Well, from most of the pokémon people have suggested on the 'net, they all have some crazy idea that any pokémon James catches will have a running gag with it. I've seen people considering a Spinda could confuse him, Mawile will bite him etc. Guess my minds been polluted with the gags, and find it hard to imagine him without a running-gag poke ^_^0

And I personally think that it's not pointless for James to catch anohter pokemon. All of TR's pokemon are 'pointless' in a way. They've never beaten Pikachu, which is what they try to do every episode. James needs another pokemon because it adds more diversity to the group, and, quite frankly, makes him more equal to Jessie in that respect.
Well, I can't argue with the fact that the majority of TR's pokes have been useless, bar Wobba and Meowth anyway. They have some sort of purpose besides battle.
I agree that TR does need a little diversity, but I'm still sceptical about James catching a pokémon. I dunno, I just have this odd feeling that he doesn't really need one, and that there aren't going to be any captures for him.
Well..I suppose if he did have to get something, Mawile would be it. I kinda biased towards it though, seeing as its a favourite of mine ^_^0

Erm, as for him getting a Roselia, I can see it fitting, but they won't give him one considering Shu has already caught it, and its constantly seen in the contests and battling TR anyways.

Team Rocket's Lugia
17th December 2003, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Gravy

Erm, as for him getting a Roselia, I can see it fitting, but they won't give him one considering Shu has already caught it, and its constantly seen in the contests and battling TR anyways.

So you mean May didn't get a Beautifly?

I dont think the "But __________already
has one" pattern works in AG.

Bacl
17th December 2003, 02:56 PM
I don't know, what with the upcomming releases of Colessium and Fire Red/Leaf Green, I would not be at all surprised if a few of the non-Hoenn Pokemon started showing up on people's teams. Seeing as James has the fewest (exclusing Max, natch) Pokes, then I wouldn't be at all surprised if he wound up with a non-Hoenn Pokemon.

Heck, seeing so many people trying to find a Pokemon with a running gag like Victreebel's...then how about...VICTREEBEL! And while they're at it, why not give him back Weezing?

Now there's a team for James that I would love.

Gravy
17th December 2003, 02:57 PM
Well, I don't think it applys to AG at all. It just doesn't make sense to give two of the main characters the exact same pokémon,
Wurmple and Wurmple were both exceptions in this matter. Seeing as they both evolve into different pokémon both Jessie and Haruka had to catch the same thing in order to get these different evolutions. And don't forget, they actually wanted the same pokémon for a reason, and that was for the contests..

Kojiro
17th December 2003, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Bacl
I don't know, what with the upcomming releases of Colessium and Fire Red/Leaf Green, I would not be at all surprised if a few of the non-Hoenn Pokemon started showing up on people's teams. Seeing as James has the fewest (exclusing Max, natch) Pokes, then I wouldn't be at all surprised if he wound up with a non-Hoenn Pokemon.

Heck, seeing so many people trying to find a Pokemon with a running gag like Victreebel's...then how about...VICTREEBEL! And while they're at it, why not give him back Weezing?

Now there's a team for James that I would love.

Or both Victreebells and Weezing, boy I would not wanna see what would ahppen with all his Pokemon out at once.

have a stammer
18th December 2003, 12:48 PM
If cacnea evolved then I don't think James would need another poke. For some reason people don't want that because Cacturne isn't cute. this is true but this could lead to something else and end the constant hugging. I know a lot of people wanted James to get Shedinja but Cacturne could also scare James. I see Cacturne as a pokemon with a real chip on it's shoulder and does not like being yelled at by Jessie and especially meowth and at first they don't think Cacturne obey. But it obeys the rather scared James to the letter. Also from the begging I thought James should get Mawile, but know I don't want my second favorite R/S pokemon to constantly get zapped by pikachu, and although it may seem farfetched I could see ash with Mawile. And even though the release of Fire Red & Leaf green are coming up i don't see any non-hoenn pokemon being caught

Gravy
18th December 2003, 12:52 PM
And even though the release of Fire Red & Leaf green are coming up i don't see any non-hoenn pokemon being caught
Uh-huh, same here. They've got plenty of Houen pokes out there, so it wouldn't really make much sense to introduce the older generation pokes into the group.
They really don't need to promote the FR/LG games in that way, seeing as most of the G/S and R/B pokémon are already around in Houen anyways.

Light_Togetic
18th December 2003, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Gravy
I agree that TR does need a little diversity, but I'm still sceptical about James catching a pokémon. I dunno, I just have this odd feeling that he doesn't really need one, and that there aren't going to be any captures for him.
Well..I suppose if he did have to get something, Mawile would be it. I kinda biased towards it though, seeing as its a favourite of mine ^_^0

Fair enough! ^-^ And I'm biased against Mawile too, as I said before. ^.^

And you know what? I think it would be funny to see James' Victreebells again. ... They'd probably have baby Bellsprout with them! XD

As for Cacnea evolving. I like Cacnea's cuteness, but I also don't think it a bad idea to have it evolve sometime in the future. Things can get a bit boring if pokemon don't change/evolve *coughTogepicough*. I don't think Cacnea needs to evolve, but I'm just saying it wouldn't be bad. I think personality-wise, what have a stammer could work, but I think that it would be funny too if Cacnea actually kept its current personality. Could you imagine an evil-looking Cacturne hugging James happily? Now that would be funny! Well it is to me... -_-;