PDA

View Full Version : kinagi town [N00B QUESTION ALERT]

Madelyn151
1st January 2003, 01:51 PM
...yeah. um, how do you get there? i've been surfing for ages and i can't find it x_X;;... when i try to head east from the city with the boats that the beach leads to (^_^), there are all these currents and crap...HELP!!!

No Nonsense
1st January 2003, 01:56 PM
You cannot acess that town from that direction at all during the game because of the currents if you have defeated the first 5 gyms(the last being the normal gym) you need to head east across a different patch of water which is directly east from the electric gym and then follow the northern path for quite a while to reach the town with the flying gym

Madelyn151
1st January 2003, 02:15 PM
no no, i know that. i beat the elite four already. i just want to go there so i can go to the secret tower and get my pretty (or not ^_^) rekkuza.

funniest moment in rs : beating psychic gym leader's moon thing with a L2 pochiena who was on my team to rock smash. it grew to L11 during the battle =P

Dave
1st January 2003, 02:41 PM
You need to Surf from the South end of Saiyuu (Victory Road bottom entrance), not Kaina.

No Nonsense
1st January 2003, 02:49 PM
Yeh sorry 4 the previous mistake.
Head west from the victory road entrance and you should encounter it after a few trainers;)

Madelyn151
1st January 2003, 03:11 PM
YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

I FOUND THE EVIL TOWN OF EVILNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

*sings the american idol overplayed song of... overplayedness* some peeeeople wait a liiiifetime, for a mooooment! like thiiiiis!!!!

now... to find the stupid cave >< help!

Azura Stardust
3rd January 2003, 01:55 AM
dude, sorry for bringing this old topic up, but if ya haven't found it...

Surf east of Kinagi. On that route, keep as on top as possible. (as in, north part of the route.) You will see a gap, go through the gap and you will go through a short S-bend. Then the cave is there. From there on it's pretty straightforward.

SiyKo75
5th January 2003, 06:25 PM
I'm still having difficulty getting there, I think I pass through the 'S' shaped gap in the rocks but I see no cave entrance or anything.

I've made some screenshots to show where I think the gap is but I'm still having no lucky finding this cave. Must the Elite 4 be beaten first?

You can also contact me at SiyKo75@hotmail.com (don't add me unless it's relevant please :P )
SiyKo75

[attachment deleted by admin]

SiyKo75
5th January 2003, 06:27 PM
the exit of the gap?

[attachment deleted by admin]

SiyKo75
5th January 2003, 08:49 PM
argh, whoops

nevermind it's ok!

I beat the elite four and there's a new gap

Thanks anyway