PDA

View Full Version : Melee Games: Sign Ups/Check-in. Senior and Ancient Divisions!

Jay
17th December 2003, 01:21 AM
CC Tournament: Melee Games
Refs / MA: Jay.

Due to me leaving back in October the Melee Games died with half of the tournament still left lingering. I want the rest of it done, but I want to know which people are still participating, and if they aren't, anyone who isn't participating is welcome to free the slots.

Changes are is that Matt is no longer reffing this simply because he's a stuck up brat, and Danny's too lazy to do anything. So I'm left with all this work to myself, but I'm willing to get this done and over with.

Also note people who won in the first round of the Senior Division aren't being counted, considering two of them who won conquered with a DQ, one of them now banned.

For new folks who wish to participate, or if you need a reminder of the rules, you can read the old sign-up topic with a good explanation of how it's all run here (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21167&highlight=melee).

If for some reason you wish to view the first two rounds to get an idea of how it's run, you can view that here (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21860&highlight=melee).

But for people who are listed below, I need a response here to see if you still are participating, and if you wish to be taken out, others can take your spot. If I don't receive your placement in 5 days you'll be considered late and I'll allow new folks to take your spot.

And yeah, please don't tell me if someone has been inactive for a while so that they're 'supposedly' out of the tournament. 5 days, k?

Senior Divison ~ [4 Spots Open]
Confirmed: Pikachu101 [Pyro the L17 Female Magmar]
Confirmed: Aragornbird [Galenia the L18 Female Pidgeot]
Confirmed: Dark Dragonite [Blarg the L15 Male Swalot]
Confirmed: LightNinetales [Golden the L17 Male Cacturne]

Ancient Division ~ [3 Spots Open]
Confirmed: Pikachu101 [Trio the L20 Male Exeggutor]
Confirmed: Jay [Zolekvir the L23 Female Salamence]
Confirmed: DarkPrince the Dark Knight [Brutus the L21 Male Red Poliwrath]
Confirmed: Dark Dragonite [Galile the L24 Male GlalieSalamence]
Confirmed: LightNinetales [Kaizerin the L20 Female Walrein]

Eh, one more thing, if your pogey has gained levels (aka, the above levels are wrong), assume they are at that level for the moment and I'll explain what happens when the division is over.

Knight of Time
17th December 2003, 08:10 AM
I'd like to enter Brutus into the Ancient Division please.

Poliwrath (M, red)
Nickname: Brutus
Level: 21
Breed-on Move: Mind Reader
Attacks: Hypnosis, Water Gun, Doubleslap, Earthquake, Surf, Mind Reader, Bulk Up, Icy Wind, Muddy Water, Amnesia, Toxic, Detect

Jay
17th December 2003, 08:23 AM
Confirmed over AIM.

Also if you have questions, ask. =P

Dark Dragonite
17th December 2003, 07:17 PM
I was told by Jay I was allowed to participate again, thank you, and sorry again for the misunderstanding.(This has happened 2 times too many between people that seem to have a lot of similarities,lol)

Senior Division
Captee’s Name: Blarg
Captee’s Species: Swalot
Level: 15
Trait: Liquid Ooze(the one that hurts when they try to steal life)
Moves: Pound, Yawn, Poison Gas, Sludge, Pain Split, Dream Eater, Sludge bomb, Body slam, Protect, Giga Drain

Ancient Division
Captee’s Name: Galile
Captee’s Species: Glaile
Level: 24
Trait: Inner Focus
Moves: Powder Snow,Leer,Double Team,Bite, Icy Wind,Headbutt,Ice Beam, Earthquake, Block, Blizzard, Toxic

LightNinetales
18th December 2003, 11:51 AM
I'd like to enter Kaizerin in the Ancient Division and Golden in the Senior Division.

Golden[Cacturne,shiny,M]
Level:17
Trait:Sand Veil
Attacks:Poison Sting ,Leer, Absorb, Growth ,Leech Seed ,Sand Attack,Grasswhistle ,Attract.

Kaizerin[Walrein,F]
Level:20
Trait:Thick Fat
Attacks:Encore,Powder Snow,Ice Ball,Growl,Water Gun,Rock Slide,Iron Tail,Toxic,Body Slam.

Pikachu101
18th December 2003, 02:29 PM
Consider Pyro and Trio confirmed.

Jay
19th December 2003, 07:33 AM
Would people mind sending me the attacks via PM when it starts? Makes it a little easier, and yes I know it'll get flooded =| I find it a nuissance logging into hotmail though, so this'll do.

Also I will not be on AIM anymore to the 'general public' of TPM, so don't attempt to wait for me to come online to send me the attacks if you do want to try that option. No use.

Let's see... the actual thingy will start in 9 days, 7 days after I need the confirmations by. I'd prefer that if people are no longer participating that you remind me now rather than waiting for the time to be up. Specifically directing this to aragornbird and Interpol HQ.

Oh, the above people have been accepted. Sorry for the muddle Steve.

aragornbird
19th December 2003, 10:05 PM
Oooh, the Melee games are back up!

Of course I'll still participate!

My Pokemon in the Senior Division

Galenia
LV. 18 Pidgeot
Female
Trait: Keen Eyes
Attacks: Tackle, Sand-Attack, Gust, Quick Attack, Steel Wing, Fly, Attract, Toxic, Protect

Dark Dragonite
20th December 2003, 06:53 AM
Is it too late to buy and add a TM on the participants??

Jay
21st December 2003, 10:09 AM
Steve: Just as it was originally, you may edit in new moves your pokemon might learn until the tournament actually starts.

Thanks, AB. And now I've removed the people who didn't check-in, freeing more space.

Dark Dragonite
21st December 2003, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by Dark Dragonite

Senior Division
Captee’s Name: Blarg
Captee’s Species: Swalot
Level: 15
Trait: Liquid Ooze(the one that hurts when they try to steal life)
Moves: Pound, Yawn, Poison Gas, Sludge, Pain Split, Dream Eater, Sludge bomb, Body slam, Protect, Giga Drain

Ancient Division
Captee’s Name: Galile
Captee’s Species: Glaile *Shiny*
Level: 24
Trait: Inner Focus
Moves: Powder Snow,Leer,Double Team,Bite, Icy Wind,Headbutt,Ice Beam, Earthquake, Block, Blizzard, Toxic

Glaile now knows: Rest, Sleep Talk, Protect, Attract, Endure as well thanks to my TMs (The Endure I've had since I won it at the PA Temple of Knowledge)

Jay
30th December 2003, 08:25 PM
No more sign-ups. Not as many people as I expected but it's fine.

I'll set up the topic sometime in a few days.

LightNinetales
31st December 2003, 04:44 AM
Can I still teach a TM to my Pokemon?I'd like to teach Hidden Power Rock to Golden.

Jay
6th January 2004, 09:30 AM
LightNinetales: I'll allow it, but that's it. I appreciate no more edits for moves if that's fine with everyone else.

I've been quite busy with other things lately, and it's the holidays so I don't really feel like working that much O_o; but I promise it'll be soon.

And about me in the Ancient Division... I can't really ref myself, lol, so I'll just get another PZBT referee to ref that match for me exclusively.