PDA

View Full Version : crush claw+ crunch+ dragonbreath?

master jao
17th December 2003, 06:50 AM
I can't find a way to get crush claw+crunch+dragonbreath on treecko.
crush claw+crunch or crunch+dragonbreath, it's ok, but, impossible to find a way for the three of them. may someine please help me?

HedgeCat
17th December 2003, 10:22 PM
is it possible to breed crush claw and crunch on one Treeko, and crush claw and dragonbreath on one treeko and breed them?

Don't Run With Scizors
18th December 2003, 01:35 AM
HedgeCat: Moves will be passed down if and only if the father has the moves and the baby can learn those moves through breeding. The mother has no effect on these moves unless the move in question is a level-up move of the lowest form of the baby and the father also has the move.

master jao: Nope, there is no possible breeding combination that will result in a baby with those moves. But if you ask me, I really wouldn't bother with Crush Claw on Sceptile - there are far better moves for it.

Master Murphy
18th December 2003, 02:23 AM
what about using a smeargle (obviously when it is obtainable) ?

Don't Run With Scizors
18th December 2003, 03:10 AM
Smeargle -> Rhydon -> Treecko will allow you to get Crush Claw and Crunch on it, but there is no in-between parent that can learn all three moves.

Master Murphy
19th December 2003, 02:31 AM
no, I meant have smeargle learn all 3 moves and breed with sceptile, or is smeargle not in the same egg group?

Don't Run With Scizors
20th December 2003, 11:10 AM
Sceptile is in the Monster and Dragon group, while Smeargle is in... some other group whose name escapes me at the moment.

Gligar_Man
20th December 2003, 11:53 AM
ground

master jao
23rd December 2003, 02:21 PM
Ok, thank you all for your help.
I thought about dragon claw, because many dragons seem to have ice move against which sceptile is weak. This combination of three moves seemed nice. what could be suggested? I didn't though yet of the fourth move, but I would like to have an only offensive set more preferably.