PDA

View Full Version : First Battle - 2 vs 2 Open

DDR Barbako
17th December 2003, 03:33 PM
Alright, my first battle then. =) It'll be a two on two match, DQ of two weeks (I'll admit, it's because I'm irresponsible sometimes about these things), you choose first, I attack first.

The arena is a clearing in a forest. There are some rocks around, large and small, and there are bird Pokemon sleeping in the trees. If you hit the trees and awake them, they might get angry and attack. Most are Pidgey which aren't very strong (2% damage), but if you scare too many, a Pidgeot might come out instead (5% damage)!

All I need now is an opponent and a ref. =)

Knight of Time
17th December 2003, 04:25 PM
Err, just wondering, but are you DarkDragonRage?

Also, this is 2 Pokemon (one at a time) right?

Nuriko
17th December 2003, 04:30 PM
I'll ref if you'd like. ^_^

DDR Barbako
17th December 2003, 04:34 PM
DPDK - Sorry, nope. ^_^;; People always mistake me for someone else when I go to boards...I don't know why...and yes, it is two, one at a time.

Nuriko - Alright, you can ref then. =)

The Muffin Man
17th December 2003, 07:53 PM
I will accept your challenge.

And as this is a clearing in a forest, let's make sure we've got the right Pokemon for the job! I'll use my male Tauros, Full Charge!!

DDR Barbako
17th December 2003, 08:15 PM
Alright...then I will use Blade, my male Scyther!

Okay Blade, let's start off with a Double Team! Then go and Slash that Tauros! Finally, end the round with a Quick Attack!

Double Team - Slash - Quick Attack

The Muffin Man
22nd December 2003, 09:31 AM
Alright Tauros, first up use you own Double Team, to match Scyther clone-for-clone! Next, use Stomp to kick Scyther when it comes in close for the Slash attack!(rear back on hind legs and kick with front). Finally, charge at Scyther when he runs at you, charge him for a Headbutt to meet him on the Quick Attack impact!

Nuriko
22nd December 2003, 10:07 PM
Round 1
DDR Barbako vs. The Muffin Man
Blade vs. Full Charge

Pre-round stats:

Blade the Scyther (M)
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%
Commands: Double Team ~Slash ~ Quick Attack

Full Charge the Tauros (M)
Health: 100%
Energy 100%
Commands: Double Team ~ Stomp ~ Heatbutt

Pidgey are snuggled happily within their nests, happy to be left undisturbed… or will they be? Two trainers are meeting in the forest clearing, rearing for battle. Both send out powerful Pokémon that are rearing with energy… a Scyther named blade, and a Tauros known as Full Charge. Powerful names fit for powerful Pokémon. The Pidgey may not be sleeping much longer…

Begin Round 1!
Blade is quick, and upon hearing his first command, he doubles himself, over and over, until there is not one, not even two… but 5 clones facing Full Charge. Full Charge doesn’t seem at all upset, however, as he too creates many clones, equaling that of the Scyther. All the clones appear to be having a long stare down, until finally, Blade (and his, er, followers) leap off the ground, holding up a scythe, ready to slash. Full Charge looks back and forth, as the clones mimic the movements of their leader, making it impossible to tell real from fake. Full Charge pounds his hooves on the ground, as do his clones, preparing themselves for the impact.
The clones crash into each other, as Blade swipes at its prey… which too, turns out to be a clone, much to his frustration. Looking around, he notices that but one of his clones is left – the others were destroyed upon impact of the Tauros clones. Full Charge looks back and forth at the two Scyther angrily, also noticing his own clones have vanished. Growling, he makes a mad dash toward Blade, rearing up, ready to stomp. An exact moment before his giant hooves come down, however, Blade disappears with great speed, slashing his way across Full Charge’s back only seconds later. Moaning loudly, Full Charge turns to the Scyther, and lowers his tough head. He’s ready to charge… the only difficulty is figuring out exactly which of the two Scyther to charge at. He looks up quickly, noticing how both seem to be giving menacing looks… frowning, he again lowers his head, hurtling with extreme speed strait at one of the Scyther… thankfully for Full Charge, he has hit the real Blade, and sends him smashing into a nearby tree. Blade begins to get up, as he suddenly hears the angry coos of awakened Pidgey, a few of them flocking out and pecking him on the head. He swipes them away madly, as Full Charge chuckles to himself.

End Round 1

End of Round Stats:

Blade the Scyther (M)
Health: 91%
Energy: 84%

Health: 95%
Energy 82%

Awaiting Commands – TMM, you’re first. ^^;

The Muffin Man
30th December 2003, 01:05 PM
Alright Tauros. We'll use our current strategy we've got versus TML!

First up, Curse! Then, Charge your Hyper Beam. Finally, release it!! Hopefully we'll have enough power to get a huge part of the arena!

If Scyther is order to use Agility, or any sort of evasive manuevers, ignore the Hyper Beam command and summon a Thunder/Blizzard combo(ice storm with thunder) around the arena. Try and keep it away from the trees x.x;

Curse - Charge - Hyper Beam
~Ignore Charge if evasive actions are order, and use Thunder/Blizzard over Charge/HBeam.

DDR Barbako
30th December 2003, 07:35 PM
Alright Blade, start off with a Focus Energy! Then while Full Charge is...erm, charging, use a Slash! Finally, after you're hit with the Hyper Beam, let out your Frustration!

Focus Energy - Slash - Frustration

Nuriko
1st January 2004, 04:57 PM
Round 2
Blade vs. Full Charge

Pre-round stats:

Blade the Scyther (M)
Health: 91%
Energy: 84%
Commands: Focus Energy ~ Slash ~ Frustration

Health: 95%
Energy 82%
Commands: Curse ~ Charge Hyper Beam ~ Hyper Beam

Begin Round 2!
The Pidgey return to their nests in the nearby trees, hoping for no more disturbances as they try and get some rest. Full Charge stays put, using his Curse ability to strengthen himself up, staring down at Blade as he does so. Blade stays still as well, but his eyes seem to have a menacing glow, as he too powers up, focusing his energy, readying himself to strike. Full Charge finishes his curse, but still remains still, as he now powers up one of his most powerful attacks... Blade doesn’t wait for it, however, as he, as well as the clone, dash toward Full Charge, scythe held out. Before Full Charge can gather what’s happening, he is harshly slashed across the face. Now stinging, Full Charge is angry. He’s tempted to attack Blade right then and there, but he remains still, knowing the longer he charges, the more deadly his attack will become. Blade continues using this open opportunity to attack. As he begins clobbering the poor Tauros with pure frustration, Full Charge frowns. He can’t take it anymore, and the timing is right, to unleash his powerful attack… Stamping his hooves and groaning loudly, a harsh beam of pure power is released, hitting the nearby Scyther strait on, sending him flying across the open area in the forest. Fortunately, no trees are hit in the process, though the Pidgey seem to be getting annoyed at the racket… Blade’s clone is hit and destroyed as well, in the process.

End Round 2[/size]

[b]End of Round Stats:

Blade the Scyther (M)
Health: 59%
Energy: 69%

Health: 74%
Energy 51%

Awaiting Commands - DDR Barbako is first this time.

DDR Barbako
3rd January 2004, 05:14 PM
Alright, Blade...we're on the losing side now, but we can still pull this together! Start off with a Double Team, and then a Toxic! Finally, use Swift!

The Muffin Man
3rd January 2004, 09:12 PM
Alright Tauros. First up, use your own Double Team! Then, Charge it and Horn Attack! If it's the right one, keep at it! Otherwise, use Blizzard (and try not to hit the trees!) to chill the arena and hit the clones, and hopefully Scyther.

Nuriko
4th January 2004, 12:19 PM
Round 3

Blade vs. Full Charge

Pre-round stats:

Blade the Scyther (M)
Health: 59%
Energy: 69%
Commands: Double Team ~ Toxic ~ Swift

Health: 74%
Energy 51%
Commands: Double team ~ Horn Attack ~ Blizzard

Begin Round 3!
Blade gets up, and frowning, uses another Double Team, once again creating many clones of himself. However, before he can do anything else, Full Charge too makes many clones… the two are once again equal. Both pause, probably wondering which should attack next… Full Charge decides to take the honor. Stamping his hooves, probably simply to show off, he takes off toward Blade and his clones. Not waiting to be hit, Blade let’s out a cruel, toxic acid directed toward the middle of the charging Tauros… Blade was fortunate, and hit the right one. Groaning as the toxic begins to absorb through his skin, Full Charge gives up on the Horn Attack, and now creates a huge blizzard, seemingly out of nothing… the strong icy winds sweep away all but one of the Scyther clones and Blade’s body begins to sting from the cold. Unfortunately for Full Charge, he realizes that his Blizzard attack destroyed one of his own clones as well, but he still has 3 left. As Blade recovers from the sudden chill, he uses his powers to send many tiny stars – all focuses in the direction of the real Full Charge, who winces as they sting his face.

End Round 3

End of Round Stats:

Blade the Scyther (M)
Health: 45%
Energy: 56%

Health: 67%
Energy 39%

Awaiting Commands – The Muffin Man is first

The Muffin Man
5th January 2004, 03:26 PM
Alright Tauros, wait for Scyther to come near you, then Thrash around!

If Scyther keeps its' distance, then just fire off Ice Beams at it!

Thrash x3
If Scyther doesn't come close - Ice Beam x3

DDR Barbako
5th January 2004, 04:02 PM
Alright Blade...this isn't looking good for us, so you might as well go out with a bang. Start off with a Double Edge! Then take a bit to charge up a Hyper Beam, then release it!

Double Edge - Charge Hyper Beam - Release Hyper Beam

By the way Nuriko, I gotta say, I'm lovin' the avatar. Garnet rules. =)

Nuriko
5th January 2004, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by DDR Barbako

By the way Nuriko, I gotta say, I'm lovin' the avatar. Garnet rules. =)

Thanks... she does, doesn't she? ^_~

Anyway, the reffing.

Round 4

Blade vs. Full Charge

Pre-round stats:

Blade the Scyther (M)
Health: 45%
Energy: 56%
Commands: Double Edge ~ Charge Hyper Beam ~ Hyper Beam

Health: 67%
Energy 39%
Commands: Thrash/Ice Beam ~ Trash/Ice Beam ~ Trash/Ice Beam

Begin Round 4!
Quickly shaking off the cold from the past round, Blade rushes forward with the amazing speed Scyther had become famous for – crashing directly into the Tauros, but groaning as he realizes all has has done is destroyed one of the two clones. Now, it seems to be two against two – before Blade can back away, Full Charge begins to thrash, whapping himself into Blade’s last clone, destroying it. Angry, he continues to thrash, now directing it at the real Blade, who is hit on the side, but makes a narrow escape before he can be hurt anymore. Across the field from Full Charge, he begins to charge up his full power, hoping it won’t be interrupted before he can release his most powerful attack. Now that Blade’s too far off for him, Full Charge attempts to stop thrashing around and use an Ice Beam instead – but he finds he cannot stop, and is getting quite dizzy. Blade uses this as an open opportunity to shoot out the fierce Hyper Beam – not knowing which is the real Full Charge, he takes a guess, and shoots it toward the one struggling on the left. It’s the real one! Full Charge is sent flying on the impact, and lands hard against a tree… one mad Pidgey immerges, pecking Full Charge on the face a couple times before flying away to a different tree, where it hopes to resume it’s rest.

End Round 4

End of Round Stats:

Blade the Scyther (M)
Health: 38%
Energy: 32%

Health: 32%
Energy 24%

Awaiting Commands – DDR Barbako is first

DDR Barbako
5th January 2004, 06:30 PM
All right, Blade! What was meant to be a last ditch effort before losing has turned this battle in our direction! Let's keep it going our way by attacking directly! Start off with a Quick Attack, followed by a Take Down! Then, because you're so tired, just chill out for one action.

Quick Attack - Take Down - chill out

The Muffin Man
5th January 2004, 06:51 PM
Tauros, watch Scyther carefully...you should be able to hear/feel the vibration of the wings. Don't use detect, simply listen and aim. Whenever you hear Scyther getting close(or see a green blue slowing down) stand up and stomp so Scythers right below your hooves! When he uses Take Down, meet him head on with Headbutt! Let's see how he likes butting heads with a bull! Then, take a pause and breath deep afterwards. Just like Scyther...

Dark Phoenix
10th January 2004, 07:00 PM
*Comes wandering though the forest, a new trainer. He hears some noise from two pokemon fighting. Ah - a chance to witness a battle and maybe make some friends!*

Good, I Made it before much of the battle had started. Looks intresting so far.

*gets info from the ref on what has happened thus far*

These two are very closely matched indeed. This will give me an idea of what I may have to face in the near future.

The Muffin Man
10th January 2004, 07:25 PM
Since I can't edit, that should be green BLUR...not green blue.

Nuriko
11th January 2004, 09:48 AM
Sorry for the lateness, and I still can't ref now, as I'm not allowed online... I can only get online at the computer at school, which won't be until tommorow... expect a reffing then. Sorry for the wait... hopefully it won't always be like this... my parents really enjoy grounding me. (The reason I'm posting now is I.. er.. snuck on, don't tell anyone. But I only have a few mins. ._.)

I'll edit this tommorow, so look for the reffing then. ^_^

Nuriko
12th January 2004, 05:39 PM
Eh, sorry for the double post, I know I said I'd edit, but this is already on the second page, so...

Here it is.

Round 5

Pre-round stats:

Blade the Scyther (M)
Health: 38%
Energy: 32%
Commands: Quick Attack ~ Take Down ~ Chill Out

Health: 32%
Energy 24%
Commands: Stomp ~ Headbutt ~ Take a break

Begin Round 5!
Full Charge slowly gets back on his hooves, breathing heavily… it’s obvious he’s tired, and the poison that’s making its way through his body, only worsening by the minute, is obviously not helping. Blade, too, is very tired, especially from the energy it took to get that Hyper Beam out. However, he’s just as determined to win this, and not giving up, he races toward Full Charge with tremendous speed, not only destroying his clone on the way, but knocking the real Full Charge back over in a quick sweep motion. The human eye can only see a blur… Returning to the spot he started at, Blade stops, looking very much in pain… careful inspection shows that one of his wings has been hit very hard – turns out, in that split second almost impossible for human viewers to see, Full Charge had done as told and attempted a Stomp attack as Blade neared. The Tauros still struggles to his feet, but seems to be having trouble, mainly due to his exhaustion… still struggling, he’s met head on with a Take Down attack by Blade before he can do anything himself. Blade, upon finishing his attack, falls over in exhaustion. (Not to mention the recoil!) Both continue in their spots, breathing deeply, trying desperately to regain energy, before the round ends.

End Round 5

End of Round Stats:

Blade the Scyther (M)
Health: 26%
Energy: 40%

Health: 15%
Energy 30%

Awaiting Commands – The Muffin Man is first

The Muffin Man
13th January 2004, 05:08 PM
Get back near the treeline and stand your ground Tauros.

If it tries any projectile attacks, Protect! If he tries any physical attacks, Endure it and Headbutt back!
Otherwise just relax!

Protect if Projectile. Physical Attack - Endure, Headbutt
Subs - If neither, relax.

Wind attacks are considered "Projectile" :p

DDR Barbako
13th January 2004, 06:28 PM
Alright Blade, just use Swift this whole round. He can't keep up that Protect forever!

Swift x3

Dark Phoenix
13th January 2004, 06:44 PM
*lets out magnemite* Very intresting, don't you think loose screw? *magnemite buzzes a bit* Protect is usually used to protect agenst physical attacks, but Swift isn't a physical attack, even though it's normal... *magnemite turns towards phnx and just blinks* I wouldn't think Protect could block agenst that at all. Plus there's the idea that Swift hits no matter what. I guess we'll see once the reffing is done.

Nuriko
23rd January 2004, 12:20 PM
Sorry for the delay, I had to stay overnight at a hospital.. it was scary. ;_; But I'm sure you don't want to hear my complaints, so I'll just carry on and post the reffing. O_o

Remember that msot of what happens in this round is due to Tauros being badly poisoned... for awhile now.

Round 6

Blade vs. Full Charge

Pre-round stats:

Blade the Scyther (M)
Energy: 40%
Commands: Swift ~ Swift ~ Swift

Health: 15%
Energy 30%
Commands: Protect/Endure ~ Heatbutt/Relax

Begin Round 6!
Blade slowly pushes himself back up, ready to finish the round off, as Full Charge eyes his movements carefully, preparing to protect himself for whatever comes its way. The battle seems to be at a standstill for a few moments, as both get their breath back. Yet again, a staredown occurs between the two... Finally, Blade gathers his energy, and lifting a scythe, releases a fury of tiny stars directed at Full Charge. Sensing a projectile attack, Full Charg does what he can to protect himself – though some of the stars still seem to seep through, stinging his face. However, he frowns and continues to protect – a little stinging won’t bring him down, right? Blade continues on and on, though exhausted – the shield fails, and the toxic in Full Charge’s body worsens… as Full Charge finally feels the full force of the ongoing swift attack, his knees giveway, and he faints. Blade falls over backwards, exhausted, but proud.

End Round 6

End of Round Stats:

Blade the Scyther (M)
Energy: 25%

Health: 0%
Energy 0%

Awaiting Commands - DDR Barbako attacks first
The Muffin Man must send out next Pokémon

The Muffin Man
23rd January 2004, 04:46 PM
Alright, this isn't ending in your favor..
I'd LIKE to use Houndoom...but it's a bit risky at the moment..Sorry Cerb...
Cerberus - I understand...
I'll be using...
Blaze - OH YEAH! MORE ACTION!
Chuey, my male Raichu!
Blaze - *Anime fall*GAAAH!
Kidding, Kidding!!

I'll be using Blaze, my male Charizard.
Blaze - ¬¬;; That wasn't funny...

DDR Barbako
24th January 2004, 02:26 PM
Okay Blade...this is going to end for you soon, but you had taken out Tauros and that's great. Let's make this straight-foward. Start off by using Toxic on Blaze, followed by Swifts! If Toxic wasn't sucessful the first time, try it again, and again is necessary.

Toxic ~ Swift/Toxic ~ Swift/Toxic

The Muffin Man
24th January 2004, 09:38 PM
Alright Blaze, fly high and out of Scythers spitting range. Then, turn around and start pelting it with Flamethrowers. If it keeps firing toxics, just try and burn 'em up in the fire stream.

Fly - Flamethrower x2

The Muffin Man
1st February 2004, 05:06 PM
Nuriko? o.o;;

Pichu
4th February 2004, 02:02 PM
Since I think we are sitting in the same boat that our ref, known as Nuriko has left, do you want me to sub-ref? And I have two reffing spots open anyways ... Only if both battlers agree, I will

The Muffin Man
4th February 2004, 03:26 PM
Sure Cynda ^^

DDR Barbako
4th February 2004, 06:12 PM
I didn't want to have a sub-ref at first, but I guess for the sake of the battle, it is okay.

Pichu
4th February 2004, 07:20 PM
DDR Barbako v.s. TMM

Prebattle Stuff (at least, it is somewhat is)

As I approach the park for my daily walk, I see two statues in a nearby forest, filled with cobwebs and dust, in a pokémon arena (it is a forest arena). Two pokémon are in there, motionless. Approaching the arena cautiously, I crept closer for a better view... *snap* .. a branch snapped as I enter the forest. Suddenly, everything in the arena stirred and became alive again. DDR Barbako yells, "Ref! Ref! Ref!" and jumping up and down, pointing at me. TMM grabs me on the shoulder and with super muffin strength (I know who they are cause their names are imprinted on their foreheads xD). Thinking that I've been wrongly kidnapped, I cried. *cries* (xD). After several hours, they calmed me down and I figured that I have to ref their battle. I got up and yelled, "This is a ... " *pokes* "Who poked me?!" DDR Barbako: "Uhm, you are supposed to continue our battle" "O! Okay then, CONTINUE ! ! !"

.:.

Round 7

DDR Barbako: (2)
Blade the Male Scyther:
Health = 26% | Energy = 25% | Tired, Proud

TMM: (1)
Blaze the Male Lizardon
Health = 100% | Energy = 100% | Breathing fire, Confident.

Both pokémon listens carefully what their trainers tell them to do. Blade collects some evil venom in his mouth and spits a stream of muck to Blaze. In perfect condition as he is in, Blaze quickly flies into the air, instaneously, avoiding the regurgitation blast. Blade, really weak now, but he attempts to try it again and spits a stream of black muck to Blaze. Blaze opens his wings to full extent and hovers above the arena as he powers up his tail and fires a stream of fire to Blade. Both attacks clash, but the fire was stronger. TOO strong. It pierced the toxic stream and poor Blade is engulfed in inferno. Now, Blade is fighting for his own survival. Knowing that the darn lizardon has a flamethrower in his hand ready, he disobeys his masters attack and uses plan B as he fires a stream of colorful cosmic stars directly to Blaze. The weakest beam ever known, quickly burned to crisp, though some of the stars are able to pss through and pelt Blaze with few starts. Fire is in Blade's eyes as the flame attack approaches and engulfed the poor bug as he's burned to ashes. DDR Barbako cries "STOP!!" and Blaze quickly holds his fire, as he runs out the arena to call back Blade. Seeing this so, Blaze rejoices his victory!

DDR Barbako: (1)
Blade the Male Scyther:
Health = 0% | Energy = 12% | KO'ed

Blaze the Male Lizardon
Health = 97% | Energy = 87% | Breathing fire, Proud.

Arena: Ok

DDR Barbako sends out new pokémon!
TMM order attacks first.

btw: I like calling Charizard its original Japanese name, Lizardon, because it sounds more cool :3

DDR Barbako
5th February 2004, 03:00 PM
Ah well, Blade...you did well. I don't really have too much to go against a Charizard, but I'll now use my female Mareep, Fluffball!

The Muffin Man
5th February 2004, 09:25 PM
Let's make Lambchops! First up, fly down and slam into the earth for Earthquake! Next, if it tries any Thunderbolts or stronger, take some evasive manuevers to dodge 'em. When you're close enough, give it a Slash attack! If you opt to add distane, that's OK to. Use Scary Face from a distance!

If it doesn't try Thunderbolt or stronger, just pelt it with Flamethrower for the rest of the round.

Earthquake - Thunderbolt or stronger, evasive Flying/Flamethrower - Slash if close/Scary Face if far away./Flamthrower.

DDR Barbako
7th February 2004, 03:39 PM
Alright Fluffball, start off by Protecting yourself from that Earthquake! Then use a Rain Dance, followed by a Thunder!

Protect ~ Rain Dance ~ Thunder

Pichu
8th February 2004, 02:10 AM
DDR Barbako v.s. TMM

Round 8

Fluffball the Male Mareep:
Health = 100% | Energy = 100% | Confident
Protect - Rain Dance - Thunder

Blaze the Male Lizardon
Health = 97% | Energy = 87% | Breathing fire, Proud.
Earthquake - Thunderbolt or stronger, evasive Flying/Flamethrower - Slash if close/Scary Face if far away./Flamthrower.

Both pokémon listens carefully what their trainers tell them to do. Blaze flies toward the ground, slaming his fist on the ground. The ground vibrates violently. Fortunately, Fluffball raises a powerful energy shield just in time not caught in the shockwave. Fluffball starts to dance. The sky start to rumble. Knowing he has little time now, Blaze rushes in and takes a swipe at the lamb, causing an immediate cut in Fluffball's skin. Rain start to fall to the arena and stings Blaze's eyes. Fluffball charges up. Having lightningaphobia, Blaze quickly hovers above the arena and fires a flamethrower to stop him. The inferno did not move very well in the rain and is already too late. Lightning arcs from Fluffball to the sky. With the rain guidance, like a missle, it hits Blaze dead on with a ultra high angle bonus. Fried from the electric attack, Blaze falls to the ground, while Fluffball takes the fire attack head on.

Health = 79% | Energy = 76% | Confident.

Blaze the Male Lizardon
Health = 85% | Energy = 66% | Uncomfortable.

Arena: Raining (4 rounds)

DDR Barbako order attacks first.

Pichu
13th February 2004, 10:47 AM
err... DDR Barbako ?

DDR Barbako
13th February 2004, 01:58 PM
Sorry, it's been a rough week and I got really sick today...this is why I set the DQ so long. ^^;

Okay, Fluffball...we can do this, I know it! Start off with a Thunder Wave, followed by a Swift! Then use a Thunder!

Thunder Wave ~ Swift ~ Thunder

The Muffin Man
13th February 2004, 07:09 PM
Ok, first off, use Protect to avoid the Thunderwave from connecting! Next, take the Swift attack while you summon out the sun! Finally, avoid the Thunder by digging under ground!

Protect - Sunny Day - Dig

Pichu
13th February 2004, 07:47 PM
DDR Barbako v.s. TMM

Round 9

Health = 79% | Energy = 76%
Confident.
Thunder Wave - Swift - Thunder

Blaze the Male Lizardon
Health = 85% | Energy = 66%
Uncomfortable.
Protect - Sunny Day - Dig

Both pokémon listens carefully what their trainers tell them to do. Fluffball gathers up static electricity by rubbing on the ground (o_0). Blue lightning streaked two ways. Like a Telsa(sp?) Coil, it fired easily through the rain. With a sudden roar, Blaze raises a green protective barrier surrounding him like a blanket. The electric attack surrounded Blaze thoroughly, then exploded. The wind blew the clouds away and surprisingly, Blaze steps down, unscratched by the blast.

His wings fold together like Gligar Man and glows with a firey aura. Wanting to get his revenge, Fluffball shoots dozens of mini things, which looks like white spinning energy fluffs in the rain. The wing's block some of the fluffs of energy thrown by Fluffball and acts like an umbrella for the nasty cruel cold rain. Suddenly, opening up his wings, he raises his arm and points to the sky. A orange beam fires from his finger and strucks the sky. Fresh light poured into the field and the rain disappears.

The hot sun evaporates off the rain from both pokémon who immediately felt better. Again, Fluffball charges up. This time, yellow lightning encircles its "fluff". A huge arc of lightning flies to the sky like a missle. Blaze blinked. Nothing happened. Just then, he sees a tiny star. Wait, it's not a star... it is the thunder attack coming straight at him! Without thinking, he quickly understands why his master told him to dig. Without hesitatiting, Blaze flies straight to the ground. He doesn't even need to burrow and crushes the hard floor directly, and disappears, while the lightning bolt strucks the ground, grounding it.

Health = 79% | Energy = 57%
Confident.

Blaze the Male Lizardon
Health = 80% | Energy = 51%
Feeling Better, Underground.

Arena: Sunny (4 rounds)

TMM order attacks first.

Edit: I forgot to take Swift into account. Sorry

The Muffin Man
14th February 2004, 08:55 AM
Alright, Burrow/tunnel below it and pop up. Then, slam it with Earthquakes. If it tries Thunder, just keep pummeling it with Quakes to throw its' aim off.

Pop up below Mareep - EQ - EQ

DDR Barbako
14th February 2004, 11:06 AM
Alright, Fluffball...um...it must really suck to be you right now. ^^;;

Fluffball : Maaa... -.-;;

Okay, start off by using Curse to steady yourself before Blaze comes up to hit you. While he uses Earthquake, try to use Thunder Wave on him again! On the next Earthquake, use Protect if Thunder Wave worked, or Headbutt if it didn't.

Curse ~ Thunder Wave ~ Protect if Thunder Wave worked/Headbutt if Thunder Wave failed

Pichu
15th February 2004, 04:26 PM
Sorry for the lateness, I've been really busy lately. --;

DDR Barbako v.s. TMM

Round 10

Health = 79% | Energy = 57%
Confident.
Curse - Thunderwave - Protect/Headbutt

Blaze the Male Lizardon
Health = 80% | Energy = 51%
Feeling Better, Underground.
Pop up below Mareep - Earthquake

Both pokémon listens carefully what their trainers tell them to do. Wondering, where did the lizardon had gone to, Fluffball curses the sun as a shown brightly. His skin hardens like steel and his "fluff" became matted together and densed. His eyes reddened like a zombie as if he watched pokémon heroes for many hours. The ground below him moved and wobbled. Before Fluffball can move, Blaze comes right through the ground, tackling Fluffball from below. He soars through the air and lands back on the ground with his feet.

Blaze comes back down, and stomps on the floor, generating vibrations. Like a sitting duck, Fluffball doesn't enjoy his wobbly jello while battling a power house. Deciding to try to overpower him, he releases blue lightning like an arc. Unfortunately, the ground messed up its shot and bits of dirt flying everywhere.

Smirking, at Fluffball's useless effort, Blaze stomps again and again and gets really excited. Fluffball gets really sick of this jello floor and doesn't want to eat it anymore. He screams, "Maa!!" and a green barrier is raised, protecting him from any harm from the floor again. Seeing his attack useless now with the new defense mechanism of Fluffball (a.k.a. DMF xD), Blaze quits stomping and pants for the all the hard work under the hot sun.

Health = 69% | Energy = 40%
Tired - Slow wave (1 round)

Blaze the Male Lizardon
Health = 80% | Energy = 35%
Panting, Tired.

Arena: Sunny (3 rounds)

Edit: spelling ~ --;

DDR Barbako
17th February 2004, 02:31 PM
Oh, Cyndaquil, just a heads-up, Fluffball is female. =)

Okay Fluffball, we're losing health-wise but Blaze seems to be getting tired! Let's worsen it for him by using Toxic! Follow up with two Thundershocks, but if he uses Earthquake, drop it for Protect.

Toxic ~ Thundershock/Protect if Earthquake x2

The Muffin Man
17th February 2004, 07:42 PM
You know the drill!
Blaze - o.O;; No I don't.

*Sigh*Fine. First up, Flamethrower the goo so its' incinerated into nothing. Or at the very least falls, since I'd imagine burned goo would begin to clump and cool and harden.

Next, try your best to evade the Thundershocks as you go in for a Mega Punch. Then, if the flying in isn't counted as an action, hurl it into the trees! That'll piss off those Pidgey

Flamethrower - Mega Punch - Seismic Toss(if flying in evasively before Mega Punch is not an action. Don't think it is, but that's up to ref.)

Pichu
19th February 2004, 06:16 PM
Okay, I have been ultra busy lately, so have patience.

btw, just so that you know, flying and moving aren't an action for me. :3

DDR Barbako v.s. TMM

Round 11

Fluffball the Female Mareep:
Health = 69% | Energy = 40%
Tired - Slow wave (1 round)
Toxic - Thundershock/Protect

Blaze the Male Lizardon
Health = 80% | Energy = 35%
Panting, Tired.
Flamethrower - Mega Punch - Seismic Toss

Both pokémon listens carefully what their trainers tell them to do. Under slow motion, Fluffball spats some goo into the air. Blaze just smiles. Why? Because he had saw the episode where Cyndaquil burned up Nidorina's poison stings in the episode known as "A Goldenrod Opportunity." Opening his mouth wide, he shoots directly at Fluffball and his toxic goo. Just like the previous Blade vs Flamethrower scenario, the toxins burns up in the air before reaching Blaze. Unfortunately, under the hot sun, the flamethrower is even more powerful than before as it passes through the attack quickly and hits Fluffball dead on. Thankfully, under the evil spell, the flame didn't go beneath her fluffs, doing further damage.

Angered by the firey scenario, Fluffball rubs her body on the floor. Static electricity quickly generates in her body. Blaze quickly flies in with a white ball in his fist, preparing to uppercut the mareep. Just about Blaze is about to hit, Fluffball shoots a weak but accurate jolt of electricity directly into Blaze, who gets stunned. However, that didn't stop him from finishing his motion and Fluffball stops shooting electricity and flies off the ground.

Dashing in for another blow, Blaze leaps off the ground and into the air, charging straight at the airbourne sheep. Scared as she is, she cannot attack Blaze when she is airbourne and she cries out for her trainer, who is helpless now. With a clanging noise (o_0), Blaze latches on and flies upward. Now that Blaze is carrying Fluffball to orbit, she charges up for a close range thundershock. The bolt of electricity went right into Blaze wing's who scream in pain. In a hurry, Blaze quickly gets rid of Fluffball and throws it straight to the ground. With his wings paralyzed, he can't fly anymore and crashes onto the ground with his wings first, taking serious recoil damage. Just then, Fluffball returns to 'normal' state as her fluff becomes 'normal fluff state' again.

Health = 33% | Energy = 26%
Very Tired

Blaze the Male Lizardon
Health = 57% | Energy = 16%
Heavy Panting, Very Tired, Paralyzed Wings

Arena: Sunny (2 rounds)

TMM order attacks first.

The Muffin Man
19th February 2004, 06:45 PM
Alright, Blaze. Just sit and relax. If it tries anything stronger than Thunder, Earthquake to keep it off balance. Otherwise sit and take a break. If she tries Toxic, use Flamethrower again to incinerate it. ANd if she tries any physical/close-range attacks, just Slash that sheep.

EQ/F-Thrower/Slash as neccasary, otherwise sit.

DDR Barbako
19th February 2004, 08:24 PM
Okay Fluffball, just sit and relax for two turns as well, but thenThunderbolt Blaze. Let's try and do this right...

Relax x2 ~ Thunderbolt

Pichu
20th February 2004, 01:55 PM
DDR Barbako v.s. TMM

Round 12

Health = 33% | Energy = 26%
Very Tired
Relax - Relax - Thunderbolt

Blaze the Male Lizardon
Health = 57% | Energy = 16%
Relax - Earthquake / Slash

Both pokémon listens carefully what their trainers tell them to do. Both pokémon do what their trainers told them to do. Both pokémon did what their trainers told them to do. After a long time of Zs, they finally awake up and ready to fight again. Charging up, Fluffball puffs up her fur and releases a jolt of electricity. Just in time, Blaze stomps the ground causing the ground to tremble. Mad birds from the trees come dashing at Blaze, who disturb their peaceful rest. Unfortunately, just then Fluffball arises to maximum electricity and fires a thunderbolt directly at Blaze. The birds gets scared of the lightning and flies away, while Blaze takes all the electricity head on. And the sun almost disappear into the clouds.

Health = 15% | Energy = 37%
Very Tired

Blaze the Male Lizardon
Health = 41% | Energy = 25%

Arena: Sunny (1 rounds)

Edit: Order of posting is wrong ;o

DDR Barbako
23rd February 2004, 08:54 PM
Alright Fluffball, keep it simple - if Blaze uses an attack move, Protect yourself, if not, Thundershock him.

Thundershock/Protect if attacked x3

The Muffin Man
23rd February 2004, 08:58 PM
Perfect...

Rush forward and Slash it! It'll be forced to protect, either making it fail, or causing a massive strain on energy each time! Keep Slashing!

Pichu
25th February 2004, 01:02 PM
Once you pay the price, you get what you get.

DDR Barbako v.s. TMM

Round 13

Health = 15% | Energy = 37%
Very Tired

Blaze the Male Lizardon
Health = 41% | Energy = 25%

Both pokémon listens carefully what their trainers tell them to do. With his wings paralyzed, Blaze cannot fly over to swipe Fluffball. As he tried to move his wings, electricity just runs through and he can't feel if there are wings still present. Instead of flying, Blaze makes a mad dash at Fluffball, raising both of his claws of finish her off. Fluffball knows that in her condition, she can't withstand one or two blows. Summoning enough energy, Fluffball screams and a green protective barrier is raised and displaced the ground, just as Blaze slams his claw into the barrier, causing it to shake. Again and again, Blaze swipes the barrier, but to no avail. The barrier weakens, but Fluffball sacrifices more and more energy to maintain it. Seeing this so, Blaze takes one more big swipe at it. The shield starts to crack, but Fluffball summons even more energy as she shuts her eyes and the shield thickens and grows bigger than ever. Blaze tired and sick of this barrier business, steps back and not wanting to get crushed by the growing barrier. Seeing this so, Fluffball falls to the ground, with heavy panting, but still willing to continue the battle. Just then, the sun hides back into the clouds and all began gloomy again.

Health = 15% | Energy = 7%
Heavy Panting, Very Tired, Feeling Dizzy

Blaze the Male Lizardon
Health = 41% | Energy = 4%
Heavy Panting, Very Tired, Feeling Dizzy, Paralyzed Wings

Arena: Cloudy and Miserable

TMM order attacks first.

The Muffin Man
25th February 2004, 02:43 PM
How did I lose 21% energy from a basic attack like Slashing?

Pichu
25th February 2004, 03:03 PM
I use a energy basis of 10%.

I'll briefly explain:
- Protect: 10%
- Fireblast: 8-9%
- Iron tail/Flamethrower/Slash: 6-7%
- Cut,etc.: 5%
- Swift/Tackle: 3-4%
- Double team. 2-3%.
- Flash: 1-2%

Slash is a high powered technique and is equivalent to Iron Tail and Steel Wing. (notice on how much damage one slash took away in earlier rounds)

So ... your slash attack is 6-7%. But you are also paralyzed. As a result, you require more energy than usual to perform a slash attack. As a result, 3 slash attacks = 3 x 7 = 21% energy.

The Muffin Man
25th February 2004, 03:33 PM
Alright Charizard. Just walk backwards and sit down. Anything it wants to do that'll take more than 41% of your health will cost more than 7% fatigue, so just sit back and let it tire itself out. You did great.

Pichu
11th March 2004, 05:00 PM
*cough* ... DQ ... *cough* (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=421943#post421943)