PDA

View Full Version : AG 57 and 58 Mini summaries! Possible hint...

Zak
17th December 2003, 04:13 PM
57: Lots of Spinda! Search for Happiness Beyond a Mountain!

Ash and co. now head for the next place back in Petalburg Gym, passing through the mountain, and encounter a lot of Spinda. Then they meet a girl named Clare, who's looking for a Spinda with a heart-mark on it...

58: Through the Steel Valley! Torkoal VS. Steelix!

On the way, Ash has now stumbled upon the "Steel Valley", which is inhabited by lots of dangerous Pokemon...

Ash might get Torkoal after all :o

~Zak

Rocketboy
17th December 2003, 04:27 PM
He might, but the summary (sp?) dosen't really get into anything like that

Kojiro
17th December 2003, 04:27 PM
I knew the Spinda episode was gonna involve looking ofr a certain one.

I hope we see Skarmory in the torkoal Episode, that thing rocks, and it is the steel valley, would it not be funny if Ash and two of his Pokemon, Torkaol maybe and Corphsih got in a double battle with a Skarmory and Steelix, and finnaly realized they belonged to bashou and Bison who were hiding using microphones to steel unxpecting trainers Pokemon. And it is the steel valley, so that might mean that.............I will give you a hint, it is probably the steel version of Victreebell.

Common someone need to get a new one, Ash,Brock,and James are the most likely, afterall, I belive this is the first episode of the year, and the season.

Animelee
17th December 2003, 05:33 PM
Hmm, dangerous Pokemon, eh? Maybe he'll have to catch a dangerous Torkoal, because the Torkoal would hurt him and his friends if he didn't?

Here's hoping he gets a Torkoal with a Primeape-like personality. A Torkoal who's always steamed! A hot-headed Torkoal! A...you know what I mean. :)

Andrew
17th December 2003, 11:58 PM
I think James might get a Mawille, that's my guess.

Or Ash will get Toarkoal, but I don't think its likely.

Kanto - Grass Fire Water.
Johto - Grass Fire Water.
Hoenn - Grass Water.

But if we don't see any captures, my guess is that its going to be another filler.

And besides, I'm sick of quirky Pokemon, I want Ash to get a Pokemon that refuses to do all the stupid stuff he usually gets them to do. And perhaps is just a big primadonna lol.

Wait.. that's a quirk... DAMMIT!

And Spida Epi. FILLER.

Light_Togetic
18th December 2003, 02:29 PM
Aww... they made the Spinda episode a filler?? I was actually kinda lookin' forward to it... They'd better at least give Spinda some wacky personalities!

Hm... now, either the Steel Valley episode will give us what we all want (a pokemon capture!!!), or it will be Ash and co. getting chased by a bunch of dangerous pokemon and a match between a wild Torkoal and Steelix. *reads over what she just wrote* I think ther'll be a pokemon capture! I think if someone were to catch Mawile though, it would be in the title... but when James caught Cacnea, it wasn't in the title, so I could be wrong...

Torkoal being a hothead sounds like something Ash's team needs! Not disobediant all the time like Charizard, but just easy to anger and at times a little uncontrollable. All of Ash's Hoenn pokemon seem to have been fairly easy to control, but I think Ash needs a bit of a strong-willed pokemon like Charizard and Chikorita. (Although I don't really know how Corphish is, so correct me if I'm wrong)

DannyBoy
18th December 2003, 02:52 PM
For some strange reason, this how I think it will go,

They go threw the valley andthey see/or help a wild Torkoal and go away. Then they get in trouble and get attacked by Steelix and it comes and saves them the TR comes along trys to get it and Ash saves it and it the goes along with Ash.

I just have a funny feeling that might happen.

Kojiro
18th December 2003, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Light_Togetic
Aww... they made the Spinda episode a filler?? I was actually kinda lookin' forward to it... They'd better at least give Spinda some wacky personalities!

Hm... now, either the Steel Valley episode will give us what we all want (a pokemon capture!!!), or it will be Ash and co. getting chased by a bunch of dangerous pokemon and a match between a wild Torkoal and Steelix. *reads over what she just wrote* I think ther'll be a pokemon capture! I think if someone were to catch Mawile though, it would be in the title... but when James caught Cacnea, it wasn't in the title, so I could be wrong...

Torkoal being a hothead sounds like something Ash's team needs! Not disobediant all the time like Charizard, but just easy to anger and at times a little uncontrollable. All of Ash's Hoenn pokemon seem to have been fairly easy to control, but I think Ash needs a bit of a strong-willed pokemon like Charizard and Chikorita. (Although I don't really know how Corphish is, so correct me if I'm wrong)

Corphish is wild, but not disobedient, he just hurts people without realizing it, and a little hotheaded, he and Treecko used to fight, they got mad at each other in the Nuzleaf Episode, and he attacked May,max, and Ash! But he was tricked, Corphish does not come across as a genius...

soggy_cardboard
21st December 2003, 03:29 AM
57: Lots of Spinda! Search for Happiness Beyond a Mountain!

Ash and co. now head for the next place back in Petalburg Gym, passing through the mountain, and encounter a lot of Spinda. Then they meet a girl named Clare, who's looking for a Spinda with a heart-mark on it...

How can a Spinda have a heart-shape when it can only come in spotted??:confused:

i was hoping to see a pikachu-lookalike (with spot-cheeks)...

And its not just an "ordinary" filler when they introduce........

*dundundun*

Spinda!

im real curious as to what the spinda trainer wears/looks like :yes:

Kojiro
21st December 2003, 09:22 AM
Its one of those ladys with the long green dress and the parasol.

And Spinda looks very evil at the end of the preview, whats going on!

Rocketboy
21st December 2003, 11:16 AM
It's going to attack Team Rocket even though Brock throws Forrestress at them

soggy_cardboard
21st December 2003, 09:36 PM
Its one of those ladys with the long green dress and the parasol. Oh. how disapointing......

So have some of you seen this epp???????

Andrew
21st December 2003, 09:43 PM
No, they're talking about the preview S_G :\

Seems they're going back to Fillerland eh! LOL

Pewter City Geodude
21st December 2003, 10:34 PM
Spinda is kind of a quirky Pokemon, what with the dizziness and spirals and stuff...I hope it turns out to be a funny episode. :) And I'm just as curious as everyone else about that Steel Valley one.

*points to icon* Wobbuffet rules! :P

Mikachu Yukitatsu
22nd December 2003, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by soggy_cardboard
So have some of you seen this epp???????

Even the guys in Japan won't see it until this Thursday, i.e. Christmas day. My extreme-quick translation for this TVTOKYO text, may contain errors and incorrect Finnglish/Finnese/Japlish as always, not much to add to what Zak said anyway:

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_ag/2_yokoku/main.html

(note that the page may be changed later this week)

Lots Of Patchiiru! Beyond The Mountain Seaching For Happiness!

Having decided that Tooka gym is their next destination and having left Fuen Town, Satoshi and friends meet lots of Patchiiru in a mountain road. There is also a rare one which has a heart pattern in its forehead. Then, a woman named Kurea appears trying to catch the heart Patchiiru. However, the heart Patchiiru escapes in the middle of thicket.

When they ask Kurea, who seems to be in trouble, for what's going on, she says that she was keeping the heart Patchiiru in custody and its owner must be back today. So Satoshi and friends go to search for the heart Patchiiru with Kurea...

Patchiiru=Spinda

Someone who has more time translate the town names this time, please...

Animelee
22nd December 2003, 03:29 AM
Originally posted by Mikachu Yukitatsu
Even the guys in Japan won't see it until this Thursday, i.e. Christmas day. My extreme-quick translation for this TVTOKYO text, may contain errors and incorrect Finnglish/Finnese/Japlish as always, not much to add to what Zak said anyway:

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_ag/2_yokoku/main.html

(note that the page may be changed later this week)

Lots Of Patchiiru! Beyond The Mountain Seaching For Happiness!

Having decided that Tooka gym is their next destination and having left Fuen Town, Satoshi and friends meet lots of Patchiiru in a mountain road. There is also a rare one which has a heart pattern in its forehead. Then, a woman named Kurea appears trying to catch the heart Patchiiru. However, the heart Patchiiru escapes in the middle of thicket.

When they ask Kurea, who seems to be in trouble, for what's going on, she says that she was keeping the heart Patchiiru in custody and its owner must be back today. So Satoshi and friends go to search for the heart Patchiiru with Kurea...

Patchiiru=Spinda

Someone who has more time translate the town names this time, please...

Toka City = Petalburg City
Fuen Town = Lavaridge Town

Oh yeah, if we were to fully romanize Pathiiru, we would get Patcheel; patch + steal/heel, I'm not too sure. :S

Edit: Anyways, how can anyone say this is a filler? The gang decided they wanted to go back to Toka City, and Route 113 is from the game. Isn't the show based on the game? I'm sorry if I say this too much, it's just that I have to express my opinion and go against the majority, here. *Nervous face*

Mikachu Yukitatsu
22nd December 2003, 04:07 AM
[off topic]

Originally posted by Animelee
Oh yeah, if we were to fully romanize Pathiiru, we would get Patcheel; patch + steal/heel, I'm not too sure. :S

We use two different romanizations. This one I use is the most logical one I know. And easy to pronounce for me as a Finnish language speaker. Won't change it, sorry.

[/off topic]

Animelee
22nd December 2003, 12:45 PM
When I said "we", I meant someone in general, not you. I didn't want to sound like a know-it-all, so I refrained from using "I". *Nervous face*

By the way, it was a suggestion, I didn't mean for it to be a demand. I just re-read it, and it sounded rude. Sorry. :S